Male HQ

Stomp News (Compiled)

Guest Guest

is this a case of bus driver strictly doing his job?

what will you do if you are one of the bus passenger?

- why no passenger offers to pay the remaining cents for the teen?

- why must the teen be so shameless to remain in the bus when he did not pay the full fare?

- i dont blame the driver coz they need to be respected. some passengers may think they can treat the driver like idiot by paying less and get away with it.

Guest artemov

I have very little sympathy for our transport operators.

I will cheat on fares if I can. I will encourage others to cheat also.

That's what they are doing to us too, using the full fare deduction rebate on alight method.

The reason the drivers are so on the ball these days is because they will be penalized if anyone on their bus are found not paying the correct fare. That's why they are so alert and particular these days. fxxk the cheating transport operators.

hahaha thats bad... now taxi prices increase.. and bus captains also so on the ball... then they expect us to buy less car so as to save earth.. well i will do what i can to save the earth but the economy in singapore is kinda driving us to buy cars of our own... so as not to repeat the above incident.... gosh...

and if i am that boy i would just throw a 10 bucks right at the bus captain face... get off the bus and hail a taxi and go.... this is really humiliating...

there was once that the bus captain did not believe i am still using student fare... he demands that i show him my ez link card.... i took out my ez link card and ask the driver.. does this looks like its a adult ez link to you?? hehehe i like the face of the driver... lols... he blushed instantly but did not apologise... so i took down the plate number and his name(on his name tag) and emailed the SBS bus company... and demand for an apology... the next day i received an email and they apologised for the sake of apologising...

i know its redundant but well i just dont like the attitude of that particular driver...lols...i think so singaporeans just need to know how to stand up for themselves in situation like this...

ps. arte i hate most bus drivers too unless they are cute hehehe

Kiddo, I think it's because you're so cute that the lady inspector are so charmed by you and let you go :lol:

But, I once saw one man cheating on bus fare and caught by the guy inspector. His particular was taken by the inspector and he was asked to alight... What happened after that i don't know. Maybe the cheater kena fine???

Feel like wind, roaming free

Kiddo, I think it's because you're so cute that the lady inspector are so charmed by you and let you go :lol:

But, I once saw one man cheating on bus fare and caught by the guy inspector. His particular was taken by the inspector and he was asked to alight... What happened after that i don't know. Maybe the cheater kena fine???

Feel like wind, roaming free

hahaha thanks for the compliment like_wind kor kor... but hor... i get caught by a guy inspector once... lols... they dont really say anything... there was once when i was going to my grandma's house... taking the bus 153... at the last 3rd stop the inspector board the bus... i was like CB!!! got so suay or not!!! later when the inspector reached me... he smiled... i kinda felt weird.. so i gave him that very curious smile... lols... he took my ez link card... scan like twice.. just to confirm something.. then he returned the card and say dont do that again ah!!! lols... he is kinda cute.. about 30 to 40 ba lols... after checking the whole bus he came to sit by me...-.- i felt his erm... aj feeling leaking out.. but i am with my brothers... and he told me... because if you scan out means you are out of the bus already.. although your fare is still 45cents but to the computer you have already alighted...

i wanted to tell him well its redundant... why not you gimme your number and i will call you again... better yet msn me hehehe... but too bad... my brother broke my courage...by asking me to alight....

he just shove his legs under the chair and i had my groin facing him... saw his eyes staring at them hehehe... but i still like teachers more then bus inspector hehehe!!!!

Wa lao...this is nothing compared to the famous bus driver driving bus service 199. I am sure all students of NTU in the 1997-2002 era who took bus 199 will know who I am talking abt. He seemed to have this uncanny ability to recognise and memorize everyone on board, the amount of bus fare they gave, and the rightful stop they should alight. Once anyone did not alight after the rightful bus stop for the fare he/she paid, he will stop the bus on that stop, went around hunting for that passenger and check his ticket....and then ask him/her to alight. He will stop the bus there and wait for him/her to alight.

I test on him a few times before, and everytime kena caught...he is really THAT good. I think the only thing that is memorable in my Uni days will be him.

I think the bus driver is only doing his job, and this being part of his job description la...just like our own job duties in our own jobs. The only problem is that in general, singaporeans do not respect others in the service industry...not only for bus drivers.

Personally I think the teenager deserves it, for trying to sneak around on an expired transitlink concession card. I believe if we are in the shoes of the bus driver, we would probably do the same too.

I believe when come to work, you have to be flexible and be smart.

All people in the bus waiting for a person for just 20 cents?

Sometimes ppl pay less and sometimes ppl also pay more than they should becos of they dun have small change, so we plus and minus here and there. What for so persistant on that 20 cents?

Time is money.. Although we have plenty of it, doesn't mean that we ought to waste like that.

one person 20 minutes, all the people in the bus add up will be few hours wasted.

Will the bus driver or the bus company be responsible for the time wasted?

:swear:

i understand the bus operator is doing their duties to check on passengers paying how much fare but some is just as bad........

1. they did not check the bus condition before leaving the station, a few times i took 197 the air-con always down and we still have to pay full fare to endure the heat inside

2. they do not stop, just zoom away from some long queue buses while some people already waiting at the stop for long time.

3. purposely stepping on the brake hard or suddenly moving forward making the passengers falling and knocking on each other.

4. driving extreme slow during off peak hours, once on a bus, the bus is like moving only 30-40kmh.

5. timing still very bad..... sometimes 3 buses of same number come together and sometimes waited for 30mins still no buses, although now they have their own "bus" lane but the condition still not improving...

6. etc...

i think LTA has a share or taking some "benefits' from the bus comapny... if not why all these bad services still allow the bus fare to increase :swear: :swear:

• 3 months later...

There is this kopi tiam next to mac at Ang Mo Kio where lot of free uncles sit and sit the whole day wearing shorts sometimes without underwear.

One time I was also wearing shorts without underwear there and there are a few uncles staring up my shorts very obviously. Immediately I sensed that I have exposed something with my stiff shorts showing a gap at my thigh. I was quite surprised because I thought they are all dirty old men who stare at pretty women passing by. I am not young myself.

I thought they are just so bored and sexless that they are interested in anything that's virile. They just sit there and stare at anything interesting. Idle minds are dirty minds as they say.

• 1 month later...

taxme7,

My experience was in a gay pub, not a straight pub......

I am not here to say if it is right or wrong to do it in public, it is about the intimate act, get it?

Edited by Ferrari

I bite if you are cocky, sarcastic, foolish or ask for it

taxme7,

My experience was in a gay pub, not a straight pub......

I am not here to say if it is right or wrong to do it in public, it is about the intimate act, get it?

So does your present bf sits on your lap?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Observer

Am currently in US on holiday. The kids here are wearing their pants this way too. Was sitting in the mall one day and this kid had his pants falling off his ass as he was walking. He was stopped by the mall security who reminded him to pull up his pants. What are they thinking?? Saw another guy, had one hand holding up his pants from the front and the other hand in hand with his girlfriend. Also the pants sold in the shops here are actually bigger in order to have this "dropping" effect. Bought a pair if bemudas the other day and had to get 3 sizes smaller than my usual size - otherwise my ass would be all over too! haha!

Am currently in US on holiday. The kids here are wearing their pants this way too. Was sitting in the mall one day and this kid had his pants falling off his ass as he was walking. He was stopped by the mall security who reminded him to pull up his pants. What are they thinking?? Saw another guy, had one hand holding up his pants from the front and the other hand in hand with his girlfriend. Also the pants sold in the shops here are actually bigger in order to have this "dropping" effect. Bought a pair if bemudas the other day and had to get 3 sizes smaller than my usual size - otherwise my ass would be all over too! haha!

Observer, I've learnt over the years here in the US never to buy clothes from departmental stores like Macy's, JC Penny's etc. The clothes are targeted for plus size people in general. My friend and I observed that the Macy's in New York carries sizes pretty much L and above as their clientele is American tourists mainly. If you are shopping for clothes that will fit Asian sizes, it is better to go to European stores like Zara, H&M, or order online. :)

On the issue of droppy pants, I think it is just a phase that kids go through (and pretty much gay men). Personally I think be it pants or shorts, it should never drop any lower than your hips. If it does, you got the wrong size on. It should drop just nicely on the hip area. It should hint of what's beneath and not expose everything. :)

Edited by chelseasian

Love. 

• 3 months later...
omg what they put on his dick?

if its me, i confirm will erect and auto ejaculated. will be damn humiliated.

It doesn't take much to tell how desperate you can be to even want to undergo such humiliation?

Guest Clubber
omg what they put on his dick?

if its me, i confirm will erect and auto ejaculated. will be damn humiliated.

If I was there, I will masturbate him until he groan with cum. How to download this for safekeeping?..at least can see the dick..kekeke

It doesn't take much to tell how desperate you can be to even want to undergo such humiliation?

think 17 gay sauna can pratice that for new comer since they have all the equipment there. the new comer can be tie and be humiliated by the client. must be fun

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
Guest kim tian kid

oh my god... he is my neighbour!!!!

not next door.. but same blk.. saw him ard....

he is damn cute n hav nice body.. i din know he is into this...

shd have approached him...

wonder if he still do such things now?

• Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic