Male HQ

Stomp News (Compiled)

Guest Guest

i was there.. on a mountain bike...

the CJC guy was there too... we were there abt 12am...

the 'famous' guy was there at abt 12:30am....

he told us, there was a gay couple fxxking in the bushes juz now when he came...

hey there.. do update as to when u guys be there again. thanx

Guest mexxace

if this goes on

he's bound to get arrested soon

I think I can understand an aspect of an exhibitionist. The thrill for him is to want to do it and to be nearly get caught. It's the feeling that he does it and yet not get caught and at the same time get to be seen - that is the greatest thrill of all. If that danger does not exist, an exhibitionist might lose its mission in life.

If you read carefully the postings of those who publicly declared that they sucked that exhibitionist, don't you think they felt like they beat everyone else in laying their hands on a treasure? In hokkien, it's called get the 'gu lang'. Then, one after another declared proudly that "I've got him you know, but you didn't".

The incident clearly inspired many wannabes which is good in a way because night life here is a bit boring right? Especially if we know raging hormones and erupting cum are waiting to come out.

We have to congratulate them, actually. At least we know in the past weeks or so, supply meets demand. But looks like more demand now, so those other exhibitionists, don't hide behind the banana trees.

Guest mexxace

I think I can understand an aspect of an exhibitionist. The thrill for him is to want to do it and to be nearly (note the emphasis) get caught. It's the feeling that he does it and yet not get caught and at the same time get to be seen - that is the greatest thrill of all. If that danger does not exist, an exhibitionist might lose its mission in life.

If you read carefully the postings of those who publicly declared that they sucked that exhibitionist, don't you think they felt like they beat everyone else in laying their hands on a treasure? In hokkien, it's called get the 'gu lang'. Then, one after another declared proudly that "I've got him you know, but you didn't".

The incident clearly inspired many wannabes which is good in a way because night life here is a bit boring right? Especially if we know raging hormones and erupting cum are waiting to come out.

We have to congratulate them, actually. At least we know in the past weeks or so, supply meets demand. But looks like more demand now, so those other exhibitionists, don't hide behind the banana trees.

Guest mexxace

Singapore is still very much a conservative society and we aren't prepared to see people parade naked in the streets, as yet..

I don't think we are a conservative society. Why? If you read the postings here, there are many things PLU do that cannot be considered as conservative. Try exploring STOMP. See Singaporeans on X-tube and other sites, you will know what I mean. Speak to Singaporeans who go to BKK, Batam, Malaysia etc. You will realise that the things they do there are not conservative because in those places, they can hide their identity.

Then how is it that we kept hearing that Singaporeans are conservative? Possibly,

** The government creates that impression for political gains- they can because they control the media

** When people are interviewed in news, they express conservative views in order not to offend the majority of the public (also to protect their own image)

** Many because of their religion

Actually, deep down in the psyche, Singaporeans are changing. It's just that we do not get to hear what non-conservative things people do in their bedrooms, in the dark; we do not hear their sexual adventures, doings and fantasy.

In short, we are not a conservative society, we choose to appear conservative.

Edited by mexxace

Yes, I agree with Mexxace, Singaporeans are not "conservative". Stop trying to be in denial and try to create this "clean" image. Many people are hypocrites and just want to give a "good pious" impression, and of course the garhmen encourage that to keep things under control and to control unusual activities. I think we should stretch the envelope a bit and learn to respect people who are different, but not to the extend of walking naked in the streets.

Guest notthereyet

yes i agree Singapore is opening up

but still we are not that open yet

if we truly are open, try running down orchard road and shout i am homosexual

or run down naked down orchard road

we are not that open yet

yet not that conservative as someone have mentioned

hence one word. Discreet

Guest mexxace

Quote me one place or city or country where there are people who ran down their busy shopping districts and shout they are homosexual? Tell me one place where people run down naked in their shopping districts. Should an 'open' society, as you see it, be one who have people who do such things?

Besides, an open society should not be measured by what people do, but what people think and how they think.

Edited by mexxace

Guest mexxace

Quote me one place or city or country where there are people who ran down their busy shopping districts and shout they are homosexual? Tell me one place where people run down naked in their shopping districts. Should an 'open' society, as you see it, be one who have people who do such things?

Besides, an open society should not be measured by what people do, but what people think and how they think.

You seem to have a very mistaken notion of discretion too.

wow! this thread is turning philosophical. :)

i think singaporeans are changing. we might have had conservative beginnings, but i doubt we're very conservative nowadays. if anything, probably our own upbringing and religion is holding us back (hence our choice of being discreet).

let's just be ourselves. those who are ready to be more open, go ahead. those who aren't, we respect your wishes. :)

by the way, the streaker looks hot! nice body and tanlines. ;)

Love me for a Reason, Let the Reason be Love. (from 'Love Me For A Reason', Boyzone)

saw him yesterday night around 2.45am outside Tiong Bahru Plaza, near to UOB bank. he is totally naked but walk away very fast to behind the building. didn't follow

no virus la. well, i didn't detect any probably because i'm using a mac. solid wanking-video though. hehe... :)

becareful.. virus detected.. trojan ....do not click on this link

Love me for a Reason, Let the Reason be Love. (from 'Love Me For A Reason', Boyzone)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kim tian kid

juz saw him at the swimming pool... he mentioned he will do the carpark thing again tonight...

jalan membina - blk 26a multi storey carpark @ 3am....

he mention he will be there after clubbing and if he managed to hook up anyone at club.. he will fxxk him at the carpark... he doesn't mind being seen -_-"

i wun be there, so late... need to sleep...

Guest kim tina kid

who was there?

i doubt anyone will be there so late ba?

wait for him to finish clubbing. siao!

might as well go delta cruise better. haha

Singapore is still very much a conservative society and we aren't prepared to see people parade naked in the streets, as yet..

Singapore is far from conversative.

You know who is conservative.

Our neighbouring countries, okay?

Singapore is far from conversative.

Just likes to pretend they are and like to wear all in white.

Unrealistic and unnatural.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gazarette

i do agree with you.. that touchtouch comment doesnt make me sad.. makes me me fuming mad. what an arse... 2nd class citizen? wtf..

A range of comments below the photos but I feel sad when I read the comment from "touchtouch" on page 2.

It's unnatural to be so afraid of the bum.

He was afraid that it would "swallow" his dick and milk him dry :twisted: ... and that he would thoroughly enjoy it :oops: :P

Stomper Frank is such a busybody. Nothing to make a big hooha over a dude exposing his bum for sun tanning. He seems living in stone age. He took his photos without permission by invading his privacy. He is more sick than the guy in the photo. And for those that love to judge people and commented that the guy in the photos is gay. It really shows your maturity at the level of a child. Judging a book by it's cover. Or must well say all fit muscular men with a golden bronze tan are gay ! Singaporean really trying to act innocent and conservative. Really ugly behaviour ! :yuk:

Edited by ixmog

• Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic