Male HQ

Stomp News (Compiled)

Guest Guest

Guest Unturnedon

This guy is the famous car park jerk off video guy. I think he's quite renowned as an exhibitionist.

I've not seen most of the pictures posted on stomp before. But thing is, car park guy usually posts them on gay websites and gay exhibitionist sites.

What do you think is the possibility of the pictures actually being circulated by a gay?

This guy is the famous car park jerk off video guy. I think he's quite renowned as an exhibitionist.

I've not seen most of the pictures posted on stomp before. But thing is, car park guy usually posts them on gay websites and gay exhibitionist sites.

What do you think is the possibility of the pictures actually being circulated by a gay?

Hi...wanna ask if you have the link or url address of his uncensored pics? do you mind emailing me at sagit7703@yahoo.com.sg?

Thanx alot...:)

Guest kim tian kid

hmm... maybe u can try going to kim tian area, he usually hangs ard there and also tiong bahru park

saw him running naked once... but that was abt 2am...

hmm... maybe u can try going to kim tian area, he usually hangs ard there and also tiong bahru park

saw him running naked once... but that was abt 2am...

is he alone or got together with other people.. bcause the photo seem to be taken by another person.

Guest kim tian kid

i usually see him alone.... think he position the camera somewhere to take the photos lor..

or maybe he asked someone else that day...

as for the sit up at carparks confirm he take himself one...

Guest singaporean

Nowadays there are too many highlight about aj community activities in the media.

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/viewContent.jsp?id=8409

Aiya, you don't know meh? Singaporeans mostly very kaypo. I don't know why. Maybe this way they can try to raise their self worth and importance. Like discover something new. Some scientist like that. If not means they like the Singapore TV so, everything must be ultra drama and out of proportion. If see already just go on with your business lah, some still purposely voyeur and take pictures. Like that means they also wanna see right?

i think the one that took the picture is very kaypo. If it is a secluded area, let it be. Majiam trying to be so pure or has something against PLU! If it is a girl, i am sure he will keep quiet and peep everyday..

Just like some housewives saw nude man opp block.. free show still want to complain to police.....

Guest dancer66

reading the comments in STOMP, it seemed like most are against the one who took the photos... frankly, i am surprise. but of cos, i am glad.

Hmm ... That stretch of fort road beach. Naked guys swimming. Not something new but just the guy that reported being kay poh. Anyway, how to get there ? I don't even know since construction work started many years ago. Is there still muscular guy that swim nude during weekend ?

Edited by ixmog

Guest Anderson

Hmmmm, Yeah I agree with you guys. He's hot, who cares whether he's nude.

He is so yummy with that sexy tan lines.

I wonder anyone has the uncensored pics of him? Maybe he is big down there too, haha.

Guest Unturnedon

I think let's not put down locations, timings and things like that. Especially if you enjoy his pics.

What you could be doing is to invite the famous morality guardians to action.

Guest Tiong Bahru

I blow him last night at tiong bahru park. He moan so loudly and came alot of cum, shot into my mouth. He got a 6.5" long cock and he trim his public hair short.

Guest kim tian kid

I blow him last night at tiong bahru park. He moan so loudly and came alot of cum, shot into my mouth. He got a 6.5" long cock and he trim his public hair short.

r u sure? i was doing my run from 11pm to 12am... and exercise till 1am... i dun see him...

what time was that when u blew him? he naked? i tot his was abt 7" when i last saw him exhibiting ard my blk's carpark... its pretty thick too...

Dear Mr. Exhibitionist,

if u r reading this, please pm me, i need some tips and how-tos, cos im inspired by your actions, and plan to be an aspiring exhibitionist myself in my neighborhood.

Thanks,

Imchaser.

Edited by imchaser

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

I think every guy in Singapore has got 6.5" cock lor... even newborn babies... :whistle:

Guest allanwu

after it's been on stomp

he is at risk of being caught

what's even worst when some of you state where he does it .............

i don't agree with his actions, but yes he's hot :P

http://thecourtroom.stomp.com.sg/thecourtroom/caseoftheday/090827_sex/index.html

This "Boy" pimped himself and pull some unfortunate soul down with him over his little fetish for money.

Anyone engage this "Boy" before or have insight story to share so that other "soon to be victim" never fall for such things ever again.

I know it's sick to do it with an underage, i disapprove and sees child sex as a form of beast act.

But sometimes, it's these underagers initiated all these things and in the eye of the law, the adult will always be punished.

How can one protect themselves from these underagers?

Let's talk!

Guest unturnedon

It's very simple right, don't engage kids. The only thing these youngsters can really promote is their underage factor. Don't get seduced by that and you wouldn't fall victim.

If you end up on a date and the person looks suspiciously young or sounds suspiciously underage, then back away. Don't continue going out and NO SEX. If you really wanna be safe, then don't date those fringe cases like 18 years old, 19 years old etc.

Guest kim tian kid

i saw him a while ago at tiong bahru plaza and i plucked up the courage to say hi to him...

he juz told me, 'if you are keen, see me at alexandra park connector at 1:30am' and walked away shyly.

i did not even told him my intention or wat...

anyone can advise?

i saw him a while ago at tiong bahru plaza and i plucked up the courage to say hi to him...

he juz told me, 'if you are keen, see me at alexandra park connector at 1:30am' and walked away shyly.

anyone can advise?

U sure is him? Just go lor... DUn forget to Brin along NightVision camera.. Video it for us lor.. hahahhaa...

Edited by element24

anyone can advise?

Why did you reveal the location and time here for everyone to see?? Pls be more sensible.

Guest mexxace

Exhibitionism – parliament considers legalizing as a way to boost Singapore’s economy.

Lady Godiva rules!

□ Bruno Tay, Senior gay sex correspondent

SINGAPORE: In a bold move to boost the ailing Singapore’s economy, Parliament has tabled a motion to legalize sexual exhibitionism. This was in response to the Department of Statistics’ findings that the Integrated Resorts are unable to lift the Singapore economy out of its doldrums.

The motion incited a public outcry.

One community, however, benefitted from such a move. It is the gay community. It was found that if Parliament successfully passed the bill, the success of exhibitionism will depend largely on the gay community to make it a local and tourist attraction. It is expected to gross $3 million annually. Our reporters have unearthed a number of practising exhibitionists and more wannabes and aspiring exhibitionists are hiding in their closets. There are also many gays in debt and need assistance (check BW forum).

Exhibitionists are said to be suffering from the Lady Godiva syndrome. The Ministry of Health is turning this into a money-spinning enterprise. For the inexperienced exhibitionists, the Ministry suggests Mooning – a mild form of exhibitionism.

It is believed that with the aging population in Singapore, sexual activities will decrease. It is healthier, according to our sources, to just let people do and we just watch. No payment may be involved as exhibitionists are dying to show even if it means there is nothing to show at all!

Potential areas considered for Lady Godivas to rein or roam are Toa Payoh, Tiong Bahru and Changi Business Park. Sources told our paper that it is better not to reveal locations because exhibitionists like to spring surprises at their targets.

* Reprinted in Reuters and Associated Press.

Edited by mexxace

Guest kim tian kid

Tiong Bahru

Posted 29 August 2009 - 03:22 PM

I blow him last night, wow..so shiok..his long and juicy cock fxxk my mouth deep..deep.

I think u lied.... he was there was 1:30 am to 2:30 am that night...

he did his crunches, push-ups, star jump... (all naked)

then he jogged ard the area.... there were about 5 of us watching... (1 20+gym fit guy, 1 30+chub, 1 50+ uncle and 1 catholic JC guy (his pt shirt), guess he shd be ard 18, and me 21

later the gym fit guy went off with the chub, and he CJC guy and me suck him off.. the 50 yr old uncle cummed on his body... he requested us to cum on his face and body too... (i personally found it disgusting)

no police, no reporters.... it was quiet...

he mentioned he will be there tonight again....

Tiong Bahru

Posted 29 August 2009 - 03:22 PM

I blow him last night, wow..so shiok..his long and juicy cock fxxk my mouth deep..deep.

I think u lied.... he was there was 1:30 am to 2:30 am that night...

he did his crunches, push-ups, star jump... (all naked)

then he jogged ard the area.... there were about 5 of us watching... (1 20+gym fit guy, 1 30+chub, 1 50+ uncle and 1 catholic JC guy (his pt shirt), guess he shd be ard 18, and me 21

later the gym fit guy went off with the chub, and he CJC guy and me suck him off.. the 50 yr old uncle cummed on his body... he requested us to cum on his face and body too... (i personally found it disgusting)

no police, no reporters.... it was quiet...

he mentioned he will be there tonight again....

I will be going down tonight. Exactly where to find him? :)

Guest kim tian kid

yes, its the heavy vehicle parking area....

he mentioned he shd b there ard 11:00am - 12am...

the CJC guy mentioned he will be there too... naked... lolx..

i dun quite believe he will be there naked... coz i dun dare to be naked too...

c u guys there tonight...

yes, its the heavy vehicle parking area....

he mentioned he shd b there ard 11:00am - 12am...

the CJC guy mentioned he will be there too... naked... lolx..

i dun quite believe he will be there naked... coz i dun dare to be naked too...

c u guys there tonight...

Just came back from there.... There was no one there. :(

Guest kim tian kid

i was there.. on a mountain bike...

the CJC guy was there too... we were there abt 12am...

the 'famous' guy was there at abt 12:30am....

he told us, there was a gay couple fxxking in the bushes juz now when he came...

Guest FRBlives

Its the famous Fort Rd Beach.

Still able to get in according to some one in Trevvy.

It seems can walk in from the end of the running track next to Fort Rd carpark near the golf course.

Do try and if successful pls share the route in detail.

thnx

• Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic