Male HQ

Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest 2727

On 1/10/2019 at 2:38 PM, belroy said:

Anyone interested to go to Evergreen Laurel Hotel spa?

You can get naked in the hot jacuzzi, steam bath and sauna. Apparently, this place is quite cruisy.

i am a member and I can bring up to 3 guests in.

However you have to pay the entrance fee RM21 per pax.

21RM to enter if non member? 

Or 21RM if enter with you ? What's the rate for non member to use their sauna facility? 

14 hours ago, Naughty93 said:

21RM to enter if non member? 

Or 21RM if enter with you ? What's the rate for non member to use their sauna facility? 

yes.

i don't think they allow walk in guest just to the spa. but if you buy their massage, they allow you into the spa.

Guest chi-dude
11 minutes ago, JJDICK said:

R u finding hanky panky or professional? He is quite professional with gym built body. Before massage session he will asked to go shower and the room is quite comfortable. He is having hard on during massage session 

2 in 1...hahaha...wah...hard on is shiok...can touch touch...

Can touch la but he is strictly professional. U can try he is quite nice. After he touching my dick he got very hard on on his pants. End session he will massage my dick. And his dick was so hard. I requested to touch him and he allowed me to touch and rub hehe. He very friendly. I even pull down his pants haha

Guest chi-dude
7 minutes ago, JJDICK said:

Can touch la but he is strictly professional. U can try he is quite nice. After he touching my dick he got very hard on on his pants. End session he will massage my dick. And his dick was so hard. I requested to touch him and he allowed me to touch and rub hehe. He very friendly. I even pull down his pants haha

how old is he?

Guest chi-dude
13 minutes ago, JJDICK said:

no problem share with us after u go haha

haha..no la...i just go for professional massage..see he got play first or not...later i touch him he slap me how...

5 hours ago, SensualMassage_T said:

I will rent at Traders hotel. 

Feb 2 still have Evening slot & Feb 3 have Noon slot 

Hi SensualMassage_T,

You mean "Jen Hotel" near KOMTAR?

Feb 2 Evening slot still available? What time to be exact? And price per session = ?

Guest Davidooi1019
9 minutes ago, Andysmith1977 said:

Not been as no one seemed interested in the group... will try another time after chinese new year.

How about tonight 

730pm

• G_M changed the title to Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • LetPlayFun changed the title to Penang - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.