I see.. I didn't know that..

So where di u go after that? 

舒心 Fresh Heart Tuina.

Lebuh Carnarvon

Above 阿牛雲吞麵專賣店

Main Contact: Benny

So far proper massage only.

No special encounter.

But I do receive a number of HJs from their different freelance male therapists after the massage. 

1 hr = RM68

1.5 hrs = RM98

On 1/10/2019 at 2:38 PM, belroy said:

Anyone interested to go to Evergreen Laurel Hotel spa?

You can get naked in the hot jacuzzi, steam bath and sauna. Apparently, this place is quite cruisy.

i am a member and I can bring up to 3 guests in.

However you have to pay the entrance fee RM21 per pax.

Hi evergreen ?

5 hours ago, I Love Sensual said:

Correct me if I'm wrong:

Aged 45 ++

Average look

Height (less than 173 cm ...?) 

Tanned skin

Not exactly macho type (but gym-goer)

Saw one big 痣 on his face

Not recommend. 1.5 hours. Feel a bit week. 50% of the times play nipple and jerking. Not massage. 

4 hours ago, NEWmaster said:

Not recommend. 1.5 hours. Feel a bit week. 50% of the times play nipple and jerking. Not massage. 

Both times when I met him just pure massage.

May be you are his cup of tea.

That's why he likes you, nipple play and jerking with you.

5 hours ago, NEWmaster said:

Oooo. Where do you recommend for a good massage and HE? 

On 2/5/2019 at 2:34 PM, I Love Sensual said:

Had a 90 minutes massage session (RM150) with SensualMassage_T (i.e. Sean / superderek boy) from KL (while he was in Penang few days ago)

He told me most of his customers (married men) choose Tantra Massage (which I believed that must be very erotic). I ended up choosing Balinese Massage instead. 

The massage session starts inside his hotel room and I was satisfied through out the process. For the serious part, it caused "very much pain" to me (strong pressure on certain points) but for the sensual parts, Sean made me "moan" a lot ... (I enjoyed the tickling feel around my butt + my sensitive nipples very much, not to mention the facial service from Sean before I left)

Thank you for your kind review, sincerely appreciate that.

just want to drop an information here.

i available at Penang on this Sunday.

anyone who intersted for a session. Just text me la 

Happy New Year 

Contact |  012 4173134  

4 hours ago, NEWmaster said:

Fresh heart. Ask benny. 

Another one is urut utara. And a malay traditional massage but moved to indo. Sad. 

benny is really good. i like him massage too.

Explore this place called "Medical Grass Steam Sauna" today morning.

Price per entry = RM10.00.

Operation Hour:

Mon - Wed / Fri / = 11:00 am - 7:00 pm

Thur = Closed

Sat - Sun = 9:00 am - 7:00 pm

(Note: It is family steam Sauna, so not suitable for cruising. But I noticed they do have certain corners and visiting hour which is not packed ... May be OK for light fun, I think.)

From Google Map, it is located somewhere between Jalan Air Terjun (near Moongate) and Jalan Mount Erskine cemetery.

You got to bring your own shorts and towel as they do not provide these to customers.

Smells better than other steam rooms because they used herbs to boil and general steam which supplies to two steam rooms.

Happy exploring ... Guys

On 2/7/2019 at 5:04 PM, Darren91 said:

Let’s explore both. I’m new to these too!

I was at evergreen som time December last year. Went for their massage and you get the free entrance to their spa with sauna and steam room. Happen to bump into a local Chinese and had a light fun on a weekend morning. He told me that timing isn’t the cruisy timing. I forgot to ask him, but what is the perfect timing? 

I am in Penang this week and next week, hope to revisit this place. 

Thanks 

22 hours ago, Kian T said:

I was at evergreen som time December last year. Went for their massage and you get the free entrance to their spa with sauna and steam room. Happen to bump into a local Chinese and had a light fun on a weekend morning. He told me that timing isn’t the cruisy timing. I forgot to ask him, but what is the perfect timing? 

I am in Penang this week and next week, hope to revisit this place. 

Thanks 

Staying there?

6 hours ago, Darren91 said:

Allow fully nude inside the sauna?

I don't think so.

Don't forget this place is family steam Sauna.

You may try at your own risk if no other customer around. But the Indian who "jaga" that place will always check the two steam rooms.

Go naked at the locker + shower area sounds safer. You can lock yourself and your partner and had fun inside the toilet.

Guest PassingBy
On 2/8/2019 at 5:07 PM, NEWmaster said:

Fresh heart. Ask benny. 

Another one is urut utara. And a malay traditional massage but moved to indo. Sad. 

For the malay traditional massage, are you referring to the massage therapist who used to operate at Lebuh Melaka but now moved to Jelutong area?

I heard he only went to Indonesia for a month and now already back to Penang. Not sure if it's the same person?

Also I had only pure professional massage from him before. Can anyone else share their exp?

3 hours ago, Guest PassingBy said:

For the malay traditional massage, are you referring to the massage therapist who used to operate at Lebuh Melaka but now moved to Jelutong area?

I heard he only went to Indonesia for a month and now already back to Penang. Not sure if it's the same person?

Also I had only pure professional massage from him before. Can anyone else share their exp?

I tried the one in Malacca St before and wrote a review. The room he used smelled of the oil he used. The toilet was very dirty even to pee. The massage was done on an old mattress on the floor (not sure if he sleeps on it too). I shortened my massage from 2 to 1 hour after looking at the situation and was glad for it.

18 hours ago, midkemia said:

I tried the one in Malacca St before and wrote a review. The room he used smelled of the oil he used. The toilet was very dirty even to pee. The massage was done on an old mattress on the floor (not sure if he sleeps on it too). I shortened my massage from 2 to 1 hour after looking at the situation and was glad for it.

I heard is very terrible when in melacca street. But when i met him is in siang tek road. Better. And damcvery busy after he moved to jelutong. Didnt manage to find him. Now i heard he in indo. Not sure where he now. 

21 hours ago, Guest PassingBy said:

And as u said. He is one of the three that giving pure massage i met. Powerful. No handy panky. Professional.

43 minutes ago, NEWmaster said:

I heard is very terrible when in melacca street. But when i met him is in siang tek road. Better. And damcvery busy after he moved to jelutong. Didnt manage to find him. Now i heard he in indo. Not sure where he now. 

And as u said. He is one of the three that giving pure massage i met. Powerful. No handy panky. Professional.

You can try their facebook profile. If still cannot locate, you can also message them via facebook.

Good morning

I am Arie 35yo from Indonesia. Doing proper massage and professional service. I will be in Penang tomorrow thursday till sunday. Massage package available. Will be stay at hotel in Georgetown. Don't hesitate to contact me for appointment. 

Whatsapp +6582272570

Line id beartherapist

Thank you so much

Guest PassingBy
2 hours ago, NEWmaster said:

I've tried his massage at both Seang Tek and Jelutong. I think he is improving his service as the room in Jelutong is much more comfortable.

Not sure where did I see his updates but I am quite certain he's already back to Penang now. As midkemia mentioned, maybe can try contact him thru facebook if interested to go again. :-)

22 hours ago, NEWmaster said:

Who are the other 2 masseurs that u would recommend? Can share?

Guest PassingBy
15 hours ago, Guest Curious said:

Just out of curiosity, how often do you go for a massage or sauna or spa? Once a month, 2 months? Or based on your need? 

Personally, never tried spa or sauna before. As for massage, most of the time it's once per month, occasionally twice per month (but very rare), and there are times when it was just once in 2-3 months.

I believe some of the members here are more frequent in doing massage?

• G_M changed the title to Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • LetPlayFun changed the title to Penang - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.