Male HQ

Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest 2727

Had a 90 minutes massage session (RM150) with SensualMassage_T (i.e. Sean / superderek boy) from KL (while he was in Penang few days ago)

He told me most of his customers (married men) choose Tantra Massage (which I believed that must be very erotic). I ended up choosing Balinese Massage instead. 

The massage session starts inside his hotel room and I was satisfied through out the process. For the serious part, it caused "very much pain" to me (strong pressure on certain points) but for the sensual parts, Sean made me "moan" a lot ... (I enjoyed the tickling feel around my butt + my sensitive nipples very much, not to mention the facial service from Sean before I left)

Edited by I Love Sensual

13 hours ago, Richardthelion said:

Anyone try Mr wang ? Can explain more about the location + the massage ? 

I have tried massage with Mr Wang before. He is very friendly, professional and good skill. He will even reserve parking spot for you. Charges 70 for 1.5 hours. When you are on your back when massaging your back and thighs. He may tease your sensual spots. the massage ends with manhood massage. He made me moan and cum during the last part. 

Should give Mr. Wang a go. 

Just now, Guest Hello said:

I have tried massage with Mr Wang before. He is very friendly, professional and good skill. Location in air itam. He will even reserve parking spot for you. Charges 70 for 1.5 hours. When you are on your back when massaging your back and thighs. He may tease your sensual spots. the massage ends with manhood massage. He made me moan and cum during the last part. 

3 hours ago, Guest Hello said:

I have tried massage with Mr Wang before. He is very friendly, professional and good skill. He will even reserve parking spot for you. Charges 70 for 1.5 hours. When you are on your back when massaging your back and thighs. He may tease your sensual spots. the massage ends with manhood massage. He made me moan and cum during the last part. 

Lucky you.

I tried Mr Wang massage twice but no manhood massage at all. Only proper massage. 

1st time RM70 (1.5 hours)

2nd time RM150 (2 hours)

For the 2nd time massage I asked for sensual + manhood massage but ended up only sensual but no manhood. Felt expensive for the price Mr Wang charged that's why I did not continue with him.

I guess whether you received HE or not depends very much on the chemistry between you two.

Mr Wang place =

Pearl Apartment

9, Lintang Paya Terubong 4, Paya Terubong.

13 hours ago, I Love Sensual said:

Lucky you.

I tried Mr Wang massage twice but no manhood massage at all. Only proper massage. 

1st time RM70 (1.5 hours)

2nd time RM150 (2 hours)

For the 2nd time massage I asked for sensual + manhood massage but ended up only sensual but no manhood. Felt expensive for the price Mr Wang charged that's why I did not continue with him.

I guess whether you received HE or not depends very much on the chemistry between you two.

Mr Wang place =

Pearl Apartment

9, Lintang Paya Terubong 4, Paya Terubong.

I see.. I didn't know that.. So where di u go after that? 

• G_M changed the title to Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • LetPlayFun changed the title to Penang - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.