Male HQ

Malay Men / Lelaki Melayu - Gather Here (Complied)

didi

Guest Rydz Wan

Malay male 32...169 60 staying alone at Bukit Batok West Ave 6, enjoys being sucked, licked, rim jobbed. Only WS -------------(eight four eight one five one five three)

Hellooo semua ... 

Ada tak melayu top or flex top around CCK? can host weekday up till 530pm the whole of next week. Saya 41 / 167 / 68kg btm

Lebih matang (above 35) lebih best, muscle to cubby and NOT sisy. Kalau group pun best jugak! Hehhehe

Serious only .... jangan perangai and buang masa! 

Pm ur stats. 

22/170/58 peranakan chinese here :P

Been on this site before because I was curious but haven't really got to try anything yet. But really admire Malay guys for their circumsized d*cks n tan complexion T.T Anyways just curious and perhaps could go for some curious fun (non-anal please) hehe. Free tonight!!

"A life spent not doing the things you love is not a life worth living"

To the musc mly guy whom we just met at Clementi Stadium. You finished your morning run on the tracks and went to the restroom's last urinal. We exchanged glances and one thing led to another I was giving you a bj. Mins later a sch boy entered and saw us but you were close to cumming. You went on to shoot out (was really a lot ^_^) before u left hastily.

Pm me if you're here. U r cute!

• Aynie Nor changed the title to Satin
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic