Male HQ

Discussion on Being Naked / Sleeping Naked at Home (compiled)

Guest ayiamorij

Guest Guest
2 hours ago, bradlee said:

Just me naked. Come on Singapore so warm. Many guys just wear boxer at home topless. How does a boxer prevents u from catching cold?

Don't know. Some guys might catch a cold even theirĀ upper body is topless?

1 hour ago, GuyGuy- said:

I'm a nudist. As long as no woman or outsiders can see, why not ?

If the weather is chilly, or you feel cold, wear something to keep warm lor.

If not, if it's so damn warm and humid, being naked feels just right.

Ya agreed here so warm. Naked can save money switching aircon and I heard many benefits of sleeping naked.Ā 

On 3/28/2017 at 7:11 PM, Guest guest said:

My ex army friend. Once after camp, i went to his house n proceed to his bedroom. He told me he need a bathe first before we go out. He strip totally naked grab his towel n walked out his bedroom to e kitchen bathroom. His mother was in the kitchen doing cooking n he walk naked into e kitchen. I asked him after tat n he told me what so shy about, his mother see until dun wan to see! Lol

My mom also say the same thing though I don't like to expose my dick to her lol. I would tell her, why should she close the door when peeing when I come out from her hole? :P (ok may sound rude for some)

Ā 

On 3/28/2017 at 7:25 PM, mantin30 said:

does his mother see him with hard on too?

Ehh is that a troll question or what. :frustrated:

Will you be my valentine's? :D

8 minutes ago, sum1outhere_03 said:

My mom also say the same thing though I don't like to expose my dick to her lol. I would tell her, why should she close the door when peeing when I come out from her hole? :P (ok may sound rude for some)

Ā 

Ehh is that a troll question or what. :frustrated:

not a troll question.

On 28/03/2017 at 7:11 PM, Guest guest said:

My ex army friend. Once after camp, i went to his house n proceed to his bedroom. He told me he need a bathe first before we go out. He strip totally naked grab his towel n walked out his bedroom to e kitchen bathroom. His mother was in the kitchen doing cooking n he walk naked into e kitchen. I asked him after tat n he told me what so shy about, his mother see until dun wan to see! Lol

I had something similar but the other way round. I was showering n dunno there is guest. So I walk out of kitchen toilet naked when I passby living room got guest haha. Luckily is my male cousin n I have towel with me to cover.Ā 

Guest I luv ZJ
On 30 March 2017 at 10:29 AM, onlylonely said:

Did zong zi jie shave?Ā They blur the groin area butĀ the tan line is still pretty obvious.Ā the pubic region should be dark if the hair is there. Don't seem to see any dark patch there.:redface:

yesterday i was at my cousin place helping out something.

it was quite late and he offer me to stay over at his place instead of spending on taxi.

i am not like TS where he naked whole house but i do at times go naked in my room and alwaysĀ sleep nude.

i kind of sian as i have to sleep clothed, i do not have the intention to tell him that i sleep naked and if he minds.

after he showered he come back his room in towel (i am going to sleep in his room) i reckon there is underwear beneath lah

how i know he came and ask me if i mind because he sleep naked hahahaha then i was surprise and i told him me too haha

then he remove his towel nothing beneath.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

59 minutes ago, quanjishou said:

yesterday i was at my cousin place helping out something.

it was quite late and he offer me to stay over at his place instead of spending on taxi.

i am not like TS where he naked whole house but i do at times go naked in my room and alwaysĀ sleep nude.

i kind of sian as i have to sleep clothed, i do not have the intention to tell him that i sleep naked and if he minds.

after he showered he come back his room in towel (i am going to sleep in his room) i reckon there is underwear beneath lah

how i know he came and ask me if i mind because he sleep naked hahahaha then i was surprise and i told him me too haha

then he remove his towel nothing beneath.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Did antything happen haha.Ā 

Guest runswimliftlife

i sleep naked but least i wear around the house in front of family is towel after shower or underwear, briefs kind. most of the time is topless with boxers. too hot to wear shirt. go running at my park area topless in running shorts.Ā 

2 hours ago, Guest runswimliftlife said:

i sleep naked but least i wear around the house in front of family is towel after shower or underwear, briefs kind. most of the time is topless with boxers. too hot to wear shirt. go running at my park area topless in running shorts.Ā 

So meaning most of the time u r topless. Who in the family?

Guest Guest
On 27/03/2017 at 3:36 PM, bradlee said:

Anyone naked at home. Do u stay alone? With partner or family? How they felt ?

Is it allowed? Please check with the police of it is against the law...what happen if the auntie see u naked from her kitchen window and she make police report?

Ā 

You should also check with HDB as it may be against their bylaws. if you stay in condo, I suggest you bring this matter up in the management meeting to seek an understanding.

Ā 

There are implications in being naked at home if someone outside sees you..unless you totally bloci outside from looking in.

3 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Is it allowed? Please check with the police of it is against the law...what happen if the auntie see u naked from her kitchen window and she make police report?

Ā 

You should also check with HDB as it may be against their bylaws. if you stay in condo, I suggest you bring this matter up in the management meeting to seek an understanding.

Ā 

There are implications in being naked at home if someone outside sees you..unless you totally bloci outside from looking in.

The law only says if you cause Ā nuisance to the public. Mine is a corner unit n our curtain r put down most of the time. What's the issue here??Ā  Ā Ā  Ā 

Guest Guest
29 minutes ago, bradlee said:

The law only says if you cause Ā nuisance to the public. Mine is a corner unit n our curtain r put down most of the time. What's the issue here??Ā  Ā Ā  Ā 

What happen ifĀ children see? Cannot! We must protect the young!. Also if aunty accidently see from oppoaite block how?

11 hours ago, bradlee said:

Did antything happen haha.Ā 

haha nothing he is not my type and ya we just sleep naked thats all. oh diff bed ok haha, he just pull a mattress and put on the floor for me.

it will be weird if we share a bed and both naked.

oh ya morning wood but i guess thats normal.

Guest runswimliftlife
4 hours ago, bradlee said:

So meaning most of the time u r topless. Who in the family?

Yup most of the time topless. Don't remember a time I actually wear shirt at home. Mother, father, sister and younger brother. Older brother is married living in his own house. Father and younger bro also topless at home all the time.Ā 

Guest Guest
6 minutes ago, Guest runswimliftlife said:

Yup most of the time topless. Don't remember a time I actually wear shirt at home. Mother, father, sister and younger brother. Older brother is married living in his own house. Father and younger bro also topless at home all the time.Ā 

So who have the best body?

Guest runswimliftlife
4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

So who have the best body?

Haha. Well, to start my father used to be an athlete from his school days. Running swimming basket ball soccer he did everything. He's in his 50s now and still keeps up his fitness by running and swimming and doing weights at home.

Ā 

So naturally my brothers and I were introduced to fitness by him when we were in secondary school. We would either go swimming orĀ running everyday plus do weights at home. He made us do 200 push ups everyday no matter what. So I guess we all are in considerably okay physical shape.

Ā 

But my younger brother recently finished ns so he naturally has the best physique. Muscled and lean. Youth has its advantages.

Ā 

I've concentrated more on gym so my body is more on the buff muscular side. My older brother and father are fit as well but are not as strict with their diets as I or my younger bro are.Ā 

Ā 

But I would say that we don't have the godly physiques I usually see in those youtube channels but I think it's still not too bad.

Ā 

Ā 

I usually am naked when I am alone. Especially when family goes for holidays & I stay back. the minute I get home, I have my shower and stay naked till the next morning when I get ready for work.

Ā 

It's the same when I go overseas for work and stay alone.

Paul King

Ā 

Bi-Curious Daddy looking for Safe Fun.

WhatsApp: +65 84358727
or Line: paulking
or Telegram: @paulking78

Ā 

Ask me stuff : Ā curiouscat.me/PaulKing

Well, my bathroom entrance in the kitchen can be seen from my neighbour window side. Hence i always purposely shower without closing the door. At times I even step on Ā a raised platform just so that he can see my little erected cock.Ā 

Ā 

He seems to enjoy it and hang around to see my shower often. Haha

On 03/04/2017 at 6:54 PM, Loverofmassage said:

like to be naked in the day especially when no one is at home. haha

Why r u alone at home? No need to work?

what if they come home?

for me is ok because they knew I naked at home even they suddenly come home also ok.Ā 

Edited by bradlee

• G_M changed the title to Discussion on Being Naked / Sleeping Naked at Home (compiled)
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.