Male HQ

Discussion on Being Naked / Sleeping Naked at Home (compiled)

Guest ayiamorij

Uncle is not back home yet. I m sure later he will walk out of toilet naked after his shower.

Shall i also naked myself with a hardon, then walk out from my bedroom to the kitchen creating a 'coincidence bump into him'? Feel so horny now.

Good idea. Did u do that? Im looking forward to the things happen next haha

Uncle is not back home yet. I m sure later he will walk out of toilet naked after his shower.

Shall i also naked myself with a hardon, then walk out from my bedroom to the kitchen creating a 'coincidence bump into him'? Feel so horny now.

Did u do it? Hhehe exciting dude.. Lol

Give us some updates...

so.how u did what u r told by the members here?hahaha..

you should just walk around the apartment naked too since he does that and next time you both will just be naked at home all the time. 

that would be so nice

• 2 weeks later...

I rented one of the rooms to a female execuyive. She is quite attractive and has many different guy friends that she brings home. Quite often I could hear them grunting and moaning middle of the night when it is dead quiet. One night, I waited until there was no more sound and I walked out of my room to the kitchen ostensively to drink water. As I passed her room, her male Friend came out naked with a semi erect cock swinging side to side! Omg... What a sight! He was a bit embarrassed and smiled at dryly. I smiled back and went back to my room to jerk off!

I rented one of the rooms to a female execuyive. She is quite attractive and has many different guy friends that she brings home. Quite often I could hear them grunting and moaning middle of the night when it is dead quiet. One night, I waited until there was no more sound and I walked out of my room to the kitchen ostensively to drink water. As I passed her room, her male Friend came out naked with a semi erect cock swinging side to side! Omg... What a sight! He was a bit embarrassed and smiled at dryly. I smiled back and went back to my room to jerk off!

Maybe your house is a brothel already... She's prostituting her pussy.

Lol...same here, i rented one of my room to a Malaysian guy. He left the hse 4pm for work and came home around 3am everyday. There is one morning 3+am I went to kitchen to get my cough syrup and saw the kitchen light was on so I knew he was back home. When I finish drinking the syrup, he walked into the kitchen nude naked with a towel on his shoulder. He got a shock and embarrassed because he din know I was in there and thought I was sleeping in my room. He said 'oh paiseh ' and quickly walk into the toilet. Nice neat bushy hair below with a thick long flaccid cut dick.

I live with my mum and we rent out a room to a Malaysian guy too. I have been wanting to see him naked bec he is quite a dish to look at! But with my mum there there is almost no chance. One morning my mum was quite upset and when I asked her why, she said she saw the tenant naked last night when she went to the kitchen! Haha... Why not me.... I am the one who want to see his cock!

Well my mum laid down a new rule to him to not walking around the apartment naked.....so sad!

I live with my mum and we rent out a room to a Malaysian guy too. I have been wanting to see him naked bec he is quite a dish to look at! But with my mum there there is almost no chance. One morning my mum was quite upset and when I asked her why, she said she saw the tenant naked last night when she went to the kitchen! Haha... Why not me.... I am the one who want to see his cock!

Well my mum laid down a new rule to him to not walking around the apartment naked.....so sad!

He might be naked in his room. Find chance to get into his room

Haha. I also walk out of my room naked and pee since I sleep naked. You can't expect me to put on a shorts just to pee and then take it off again right? :P

Erm, rent a place with en suite bathroom lor.

Aahhh so many nice stories in here. ;P

Lol, I'm one of those with lots of precum... Loves to sleep nude though. I still do once in a while. Mainly in my boxers of course without undies in it.

Lucus' story is getting hotter. Do update us with your progress! :)

Edited by Stormfire

I can only help those who wants to be helped.

Blessed Be

• 2 weeks later...

while I like being naked (especially in public spaces haha) when I sleep I always need to wear a t-shirt. For some reason I don't feel comfortable when my shoulders aren't covered, even when it is hot. When I go to sleep naked with a naked guy next to me, I still put on a t-shirt some time during the night. I don't care about wearing shorts or not, though ;-)

while I like being naked (especially in public spaces haha) when I sleep I always need to wear a t-shirt. For some reason I don't feel comfortable when my shoulders aren't covered, even when it is hot. When I go to sleep naked with a naked guy next to me, I still put on a t-shirt some time during the night. I don't care about wearing shorts or not, though ;-)

i do that too.

it also prevents white bedsheets from turning yellow over time.

Oh well, got a new NSF got posted in and he shared the same 4 men bunk as I am. Cool looking lean fit Chinese dude. On his first night, after shower, I am surprised that he walked back to the bunk, dry himself and laid down on his bed to sleep without putting on any underwear. In the middle of the night, he woke up and went to urine and I follow soon after in just my underwear. Spotted him with a raging hard on in the toilet, after urine he just walk back with his raging hard on and lay to sleep. When I came back, he was sound asleep and gosh he got a nice dick except it curve slighly to the left erected. I couldn't have a good sleep the whole night as I was eyeing his sick but date not do anything.

• G_M changed the title to Discussion on Being Naked / Sleeping Naked at Home (compiled)
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.