Male HQ

Discussion on Being Naked / Sleeping Naked at Home (compiled)

Guest ayiamorij

Guest Sgboy88z

I love to be naked at home , love to keep window curtains open too. I can't enjoy both together.

I don't mind others seeing me naked. But don't want police to come & arrest me for indecent behaviour. 

How to solve this problem?

5 minutes ago, Sgboy88z said:

I love to be naked at home , love to keep window curtains open too. I can't enjoy both together.

I don't mind others seeing me naked. But don't want police to come & arrest me for indecent behaviour. 

buy a point block top floor

11 minutes ago, Sgboy88z said:

I think being naked in your own home is ok. Being naked in public is another matter. 

Police cannot arrest you for being naked in your own home. 

Love. 

Guest Sgboy88z
2 minutes ago, doncoin said:

I think being naked in your own home is ok. Being naked in public is another matter. 

Police cannot arrest you for being naked in your own home. 

I saw in news a man was arrested for being naked in his home due to complaints from neighbors. He was wearing a thong , not nude. Still people complain. 

28 minutes ago, Sgboy88z said:

I saw in news a man was arrested for being naked in his home due to complaints from neighbors. He was wearing a thong , not nude. Still people complain. 

Well he might have a case to counter sue the neighbours who complained. Invasion of privacy. The neighbour has looked into the man's home, and willfully and knowingly observed the nudity and filed the complain. It would be the same as someone peeping at you from the top of your shower and complaining that you are naked. 

Love. 

For those who may not be aware and I'm surprised some of you don't.

Under Section 27A of the Miscellaneous Offences (Public Order and Nuisance) Act, Chapter 184, a person cannot be naked in a private place while being exposed to public view.

http://statutes.agc.gov.sg/aol/search/display/view.w3p;page=0;query=DocId%3A"ca5b9bd4-5b2e-4b42-9349-a5aaf258d9a4" Status%3Ainforce Depth%3A0;rec=0;whole=yes#pr27A-he-.

Appearing nude in public or private place
27A.—(1)  Any person who appears nude —
(a)
in a public place; or
(b)
in a private place and is exposed to public view,
shall be guilty of an offence and shall be liable on conviction to a fine not exceeding $2,000 or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 3 months or to both.

On 02/04/2017 at 10:19 PM, bradlee said:

The law only says if you cause  nuisance to the public. Mine is a corner unit n our curtain r put down most of the time. What's the issue here??      

see what i said earlier, so my case is ok cos my is corner unit and with curtain down, so public place cannot see.

so what is the issue?

1 hour ago, instantnoodles said:

http://statutes.agc.gov.sg/aol/search/display/view.w3p;page=0;query=DocId%3A"ca5b9bd4-5b2e-4b42-9349-a5aaf258d9a4" Status%3Ainforce Depth%3A0;rec=0;whole=yes#pr27A-he-.

Appearing nude in public or private place
27A.—(1)  Any person who appears nude —
(a)
in a public place; or
(b)
in a private place and is exposed to public view,
shall be guilty of an offence and shall be liable on conviction to a fine not exceeding $2,000 or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 3 months or to both.

This does make the law tricky isn't it? I.e. the locker room, public showers etc. It is a public place. People are nude there. 

it does provide grounds for a case. I.e. communal showers in NS. 

Edited by doncoin

Love. 

As for me as naked around the house but I closed my window with my curtain. Is good to let the body breath naturally plus now the whether so humid naked still the best but if feel sexy or notty in micro mate mini g string.

Edited by fetish69
add more words

i'm always nude at home. i only wear underwear when i cook. other than that i'm always naked. i workout naked, watch tv and most of my activity around home is done in the nude. sometimes when i need to go the pool i just put on my swimming trunk and went straight into the elevator. when i'm in the sauna i'm always nude. being naked is something u should enjoy and not a taboo. but be mindful of the place you're in and respect the surroundings. hell at times i even swim naked during midnight. 

Guest Guest Law
On 4/7/2017 at 10:45 AM, quanjishou said:

Read further down

(2)  For the purpose of this section, the reference to a person appearing nude includes a person who is clad in such a manner as to offend against public decency or order.

so if u are not doing it as to offend public decency is ok?

It;s not the intention of the nude person but the effect/consequence/outcome on the witness who if offended may complain which would then lead to an investigation and subsequent prosecution.

So for all you home exhibisionists - beware!

5 hours ago, bradlee said:

I'm staying with family but I also naked. Best is once reach home go to washing machine take off everything throw inside. Then start walking naked at home. 

staying condo or hdb?

hard to naked in hdb

• G_M changed the title to Discussion on Being Naked / Sleeping Naked at Home (compiled)
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.