Male HQ

Discussion on Being Naked / Sleeping Naked at Home (compiled)

Guest ayiamorij

Guest Guest

I crave sleeping naked too. But it's a bit hard to do that if I am staying with my parents.  :(

Even if you're staying with your parents, you can sleep naked if you lock the door.

Guest Guest

Am nude walking around the house with lights ON with window fully open.

For info, no curtain fix☺

i do that too but only in the middle of the night when everyone is alseep

due to the hot humid weather, for the past weeks, I have been sleeping naked ..

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

Same. But I don't wanna my sweat to stench my mattress so I pour on the surface with baby powder before I go to bed.

Excellent IDea

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

After bath, I go to bed naked. Sleep with the bedsheet over me in aircon. Will get the cook hard, let go n then doze off. In the night, will touch the cock on n off, half asleep, half awake. Do u guys have it this way? Sleep well?

After bath, I go to bed naked. Sleep with the bedsheet over me in aircon. Will get the cook hard, let go n then doze off. In the night, will touch the cock on n off, half asleep, half awake. Do u guys have it this way? Sleep well?

Actually I think that will disrupt your sleep cycle, especially on weekday nights.

If your balls are dripping with seed, you may end up having naughty ideas and blasting your seed somewhere before you sleep again.

Still, sleep is disrupted.

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Guest wozzit

I'm surprised at some guys suggesting they might get too excited sleeping naked. If u wear boxers ur cock n balls still rub against them. Only a slight difference sleeping naked between sheets - but feel much much freer.

N if u sleep in ur parents home surely u can still sleep naked but keep a pair of boxers under the sheets ready to slip on - just in case???

Actually I think that will disrupt your sleep cycle, especially on weekday nights.

If your balls are dripping with seed, you may end up having naughty ideas and blasting your seed somewhere before you sleep again.

Still, sleep is disrupted.

True. Sleeping naked always make me feel erotic. Ended up fondling with my cock most of the night rather than sleep. 

Same. But I don't wanna my sweat to stench my mattress so I pour on the surface with baby powder before I go to bed.

not sure if that is a good idea.  imagine you will still sweat and the sweat will mix with the powder and soak into the sheets and mattress.  wouldn't that be worse?

not sure if that is a good idea.  imagine you will still sweat and the sweat will mix with the powder and soak into the sheets and mattress.  wouldn't that be worse?

I don't sweat much and I wash the bedsheets at least once a month and no issue. Please I powdered the bedsheets every night regularly until my room smell like baby powder already. Hahaha

• 2 weeks later...

I do sleep naked once in a while but what happened was whenever I lye down on the bed naked, shortly after, my cock got a hard on which make me hard to sleep! I wonder has anyone has this problems?  

• 1 month later...

I loved sleep naked. Althoughit make me erected got hardon but I enjoy slowly touch my dick and wank... I feel fresh during wake up in the morning n my dick is more hard. I masturbate again during bath..

Haha ! i only slept nude when i was very young , but now of these days , i will always have a blank white shirt and my boxers on when i sleep , 

Why the change?  I started to sleep naked in my teens and i see no compelling reason for me to return to sleeping with clothes on. 

Sleep naked in my younger days.  I think the reason is I am plain lazy.  In my younger day as a working adult I would usually clocked out around 9pm sometime later.  After dinner and reaching home it would be close or after 11pm.  So I would just strip and sleep, no bath, nothing.  I know it is disgusting I always sleep on the floor with just a bamboo mat, because I am too lazy to wash the bedsheet.

Guest Nsman

I have been sleeping in underwear since young. Tertiary days started to sleep naked. When in bmt, sispec only in underwear. Posted to unit started to sleep naked again because mine is a 6men bunk. In camp also naked except when walking around will be in underwear. Back home is always naked, is just so natural :P

I've been sleeping naked 2 months ago when the weather is too hot and humid

During my army days, I have got a platoon mate who always wear only an underwear walking around in bunk, corridor or bunk to bunk & even walk back to bunk naked after shower.

Remember there is 1 time after book out, we both plan to go orchard rd but he wanted to go home 1st for a proper clean clothes. So I follow him to his house before we proceed to orchard. Upon reaching his house, his parents, elder brother & sister in law were at home, he brought me to his bedroom & ask me to wait when he go for a shower first. To my surprise he did not close his bedroom door & strip totally naked then grab his towel walk out from his bedroom to the kitchen bathroom totally naked. His mother & sister in law were in the kitchen doing cooking & he is like nothing. When we leave the house I ask him in the lift "your family so open minded ar, you can walk around naked?" He told me he use to it since young so the family also use to it, nothing shy.

During my army days, I have got a platoon mate who always wear only an underwear walking around in bunk, corridor or bunk to bunk & even walk back to bunk naked after shower.

Remember there is 1 time after book out, we both plan to go orchard rd but he wanted to go home 1st for a proper clean clothes. So I follow him to his house before we proceed to orchard. Upon reaching his house, his parents, elder brother & sister in law were at home, he brought me to his bedroom & ask me to wait when he go for a shower first. To my surprise he did not close his bedroom door & strip totally naked then grab his towel walk out from his bedroom to the kitchen bathroom totally naked. His mother & sister in law were in the kitchen doing cooking & he is like nothing. When we leave the house I ask him in the lift "your family so open minded ar, you can walk around naked?" He told me he use to it since young so the family also use to it, nothing shy.

I wonder if it constitutes indecent exposure if he walks around the house naked and his neighbour at the opposite block happen to see through the window.

I guess he either has tinted windows which are shut or that his neighbour next block is used to it as well after so many years. Lol. :thumb:  

Guest kokotin

Same as a neighbor across my opposite blk. Shld be a poly student, staying with his parents n is e only son. Only wearing underwear at home n sometime even saw him came out of his parents master bedroom toilet after his bathe, totally nude standing next to bed drying himself when his parents is lying on e bed watching tv. Their windows r frosted but not totally close leaving a big gap, so at nite when lights r on I m still able to see.

Since uni days, I've been sleeping naked. Sometimes, I will sleep wearing loose boxers.

===================================================================
homophobia is NOT a phobia. 
you are not scared. you're just being an a-hole!
===================================================================

I N S T A G R A M  |   F L I C K R  |  T U M B L R  

love-smiley-086.gif

sleeping nude is totally liberating. but as some of the guys mentioned in earlier posts, one might get distracted during sleep and get hardon and start fondling the cock... I do not quite often... :P

Guest LUCAS

Rented a room in a 3rm flat near my workplace . My landlord is a 50yo hunky uncle,single & he look more like early 40s rather than 50. He is working some sort like construction so he look dark & muscular. Tis uncle dun go nude but oni wear underwear when at home. He did tell me fr 1st day I move in, so I follow but I wear boxer brief. There r a few morning i will be able to meet him in kitchen when I m making my breakfast. He usually wake up with a morning wood and walk into the kitchen to brush his teeth. I really love wat I see, a hard dick parking inside a no brand bikini cut underwear. Wat make me go hard was seeing the head of his dick was about to come out the waistband of his undie. There is oso 1 morning when he tot I already left the hse for work when I suppose to but I have not. The coincidence thing is after his shower, he was half way in kitchen walking back to his room naked and coincidence I open my bedroom door gog to the kitchen and bum into him. He was shock when he saw me but what shock me was seeing his erected cock! He was so 'paiseh' and say "paiseh,i tot u go to work liao" then I joke and say "wah uncle, so horny & hard ah" he laugh and reply "bo bian cannot control" then see his hard cock shake left & right when he walking back to his room. haha...I really cannot concentrate on my work tat day. Tat was oso the last & oni 'lucky chance'I have encounter.

Guest HornyTop

I always get ready my binoculars in my bedroom window aiming on a guy staying alone opposite my block,he just shifted in for few months so i think he rented the 3 room flat.He is not local, look like either pinoy or thai,tall dark skin n nice bods.He is working in a shipyard, saw him wearing overalls a few times below his block when I walked pass at night. His home kitchen windows are dark tinted glass and are always shut so can't c what is inside. But at night when he on the kitchen light even the windows are close you can c what's inside. Each night he reach home, he will strip his overall n throw into the washing machine walking around in his underwear in kitchen doing his dinner n after eating he will wash everything at basin. The nice show is when he is about to go shower, he will strip his underwear at the washing machine then walk naked back to his bedroom to get his towel then walk nakedly into kitchen again to proceed to toilet. What I c fr my binoculars is he has a nice thick hung cock. Too bad whenever after he came out fr shower, he will turn off the kitchen light n bedroom has got curtain so nothing else I can c. FEEL LIKE KNOCKING HIS DOOR SOMEDAY!

• 2 weeks later...

I always get ready my binoculars in my bedroom window aiming on a guy staying alone opposite my block,he just shifted in for few months so i think he rented the 3 room flat.He is not local, look like either pinoy or thai,tall dark skin n nice bods.He is working in a shipyard, saw him wearing overalls a few times below his block when I walked pass at night. His home kitchen windows are dark tinted glass and are always shut so can't c what is inside. But at night when he on the kitchen light even the windows are close you can c what's inside. Each night he reach home, he will strip his overall n throw into the washing machine walking around in his underwear in kitchen doing his dinner n after eating he will wash everything at basin. The nice show is when he is about to go shower, he will strip his underwear at the washing machine then walk naked back to his bedroom to get his towel then walk nakedly into kitchen again to proceed to toilet. What I c fr my binoculars is he has a nice thick hung cock. Too bad whenever after he came out fr shower, he will turn off the kitchen light n bedroom has got curtain so nothing else I can c. FEEL LIKE KNOCKING HIS DOOR SOMEDAY!

Woww... used to do that too, walking in and out of the kitchen to my bathroom naked or half naked.

Rented a room in a 3rm flat near my workplace . My landlord is a 50yo hunky uncle,single & he look more like early 40s rather than 50. He is working some sort like construction so he look dark & muscular. Tis uncle dun go nude but oni wear underwear when at home. He did tell me fr 1st day I move in, so I follow but I wear boxer brief. There r a few morning i will be able to meet him in kitchen when I m making my breakfast. He usually wake up with a morning wood and walk into the kitchen to brush his teeth. I really love wat I see, a hard dick parking inside a no brand bikini cut underwear. Wat make me go hard was seeing the head of his dick was about to come out the waistband of his undie. There is oso 1 morning when he tot I already left the hse for work when I suppose to but I have not. The coincidence thing is after his shower, he was half way in kitchen walking back to his room naked and coincidence I open my bedroom door gog to the kitchen and bum into him. He was shock when he saw me but what shock me was seeing his erected cock! He was so 'paiseh' and say "paiseh,i tot u go to work liao" then I joke and say "wah uncle, so horny & hard ah" he laugh and reply "bo bian cannot control" then see his hard cock shake left & right when he walking back to his room. haha...I really cannot concentrate on my work tat day. Tat was oso the last & oni 'lucky chance'I have encounter.

Oh yes, I find hunky uncle very delicious too.  I think he is hinting to you when he said "bo bian cannot control".

I think uncle will not mind if you wallow up his dick, who knows, you may get a discount on your rental.

• G_M changed the title to Discussion on Being Naked / Sleeping Naked at Home (compiled)
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.