Male HQ

Discussion on Being Naked / Sleeping Naked at Home (compiled)

Guest ayiamorij

• 1 year later...

Same here, I do it most of the time. Other times I will have my boxer briefs on.

When you wake up you can just grab your towel and head straight to the bathroom. Or if the little one down there is awake as well then you can have a quick hand dance.

exactly what i did this morning. hahahah

Wld love to sleep naked but scare catch cold?! Also sleeping naked ur bedsheet will get dirty more easily, esp if u sleep w/o air con.

Edited by alien

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

sleeping naked is awesome. initally my mum wondered why am i naked in bed but she got used to it

How come she knows u r naked in bed?

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

I sleep in my birthday suit. Staying alone, it is also convenient to move around naked and do things naked and morning wood not disturbed :-p

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

[quote name=:(' timestamp='1361255156' post='545632]

U duno ur dirty body secretes sebaceous matter? I wonder when was the last time u changed ur bedshit. :(

And you are wrapped up like a Egyptian mummy when you sleep? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Non of your filthy body touches the sheets?

And you are wrapped up like a Egyptian mummy when you sleep? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Non of your filthy body touches the sheets?

Having low iq is sad enough, but low eq? Stop looking for a fight as if everyone is against u. Are u on low self-esteem or too huge an ego? Being anonymous doesn't grant u an uncontrollable mouth y'know. Be a gracious gay, for community sake. :(

[quote name=:(' timestamp='1361259579' post='545664]

Having low iq is sad enough, but low eq? Stop looking for a fight as if everyone is against u. Are u on low self-esteem or too huge an ego? Being anonymous doesn't grant u an uncontrollable mouth y'know. Be a gracious gay, for community sake. :(

Look who's talking, a thread people sleep naked and you talk like some clean freak with OCD who needs to wash their smelly vagina every 15mins. If you're that filthy, maybe you should be sleeping on disposable plastic sheets.

Look who's talking, a thread people sleep naked and you talk like some clean freak with OCD who needs to wash their smelly vagina every 15mins. If you're that filthy, maybe you should be sleeping on disposable plastic sheets.

Give up on u. U don't deserve my time. :(

[quote name=:(' timestamp='1361261486' post='545683]

Give up on u. U don't deserve my time. :(

Whatever, you must be single and unwanted, since you won't be having sex in your bed as you want it free from sebaceous matter and bodily fluids. :rolleyes:

been sleeping nude for the past 20years or so, cant remember when i started. with aircon or non-aircon, its the same. without aircon, open window and all exposed, with aircon with blankets or quilts... BF also joined sleeping nude when he moved in, always in boxers previously at his place....

my maid also knows we sleep naked. especially late evenings when feels lazy, just step out of the room wrapped in a blanket to the kitchen...

totally starkers in hotel rooms when travelling.... bathrobes comes in handy when answering the door, but have not experienced any cute goodlooking room service waiter.. but had received two cute pizza delivery guys at home.. but nothing happened... extra tip for them only.....

• 1 month later...
Guest Guest

Quite curious on Russell.He slept naked 20 over yrs, but his data show him only 25 years old. That mean he has been slept naked since 5 yrs old .lol

do not take things too seriously, peoples always forget what they wrote, that is why their posts have conflict here and there

een sleeping nude for the past 20years or so, cant remember when i started. with aircon or non-aircon, its the same. without aircon, open window and all exposed, with aircon with blankets or quilts... BF also joined sleeping nude when he moved in, always in boxers previously at his place....

my maid also knows we sleep naked. especially late evenings when feels lazy, just step out of the room wrapped in a blanket to the kitchen...

totally starkers in hotel rooms when travelling.... bathrobes comes in handy when answering the door, but have not experienced any cute goodlooking room service waiter.. but had received two cute pizza delivery guys at home.. but nothing happened... extra tip for them only.....

Quite curious on Russell.He slept naked 20 over yrs, but his data show him only 25 years old. That mean he has been slept naked since 5 yrs old .lol

lol. big canon fairy.

high frequency | biologically hazardous | penetrating

• 5 months later...
  • G_M changed the title to Discussion on Being Naked / Sleeping Naked at Home (compiled)
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.