Male HQ

Batam ( Indonesia ) - Fun / Massage / Places To Visit (Compiled)

Guest Love Man

• 2 weeks later...
Guest snake king

batam. Anywhere can get sex partner. as long as u dare to ask. and willing to pay.

Maroon massage is same building with sari jaya hotel. Right beside tat lane. as long as walk around sari jaya hotel shop houses. Sure can see.

About 7guys. normal looking from Pic. room with low light.

asking for Happy ending with rp 250.000 for blowjob each others

1hr ~ rp 130.000

2hrs ~ rp 250.000

03July 2015

• 2 weeks later...

for seafood.. nearest to downtown is go to Harbour Bay, not the cheapest but it is convenient

as for sensual massage.. Everyday at Nagoya Hill and Sport Massage are very good, but no hanky panky stuff happen there. For sensual massage u can easily find at grindr or jackd, 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest executiveFLEX

Yes,you could find some local hunks in the hotel gym. What I know from the club reception is their hotel gym & pool are not only open to hotel guest but also for their local who purchase their club membership. My company sent me there last 2 weeks ago for business. I stayed there for 5 weekdays and normally i will be free after 3pm so when i m back to hotel I will go for swim. Walked pass the gym and saw only 1 people inside working out,a nice muscle malay hunk working out shirtless. After my swim i did not go back my room for shower but I use the club locker/shower room. Nobody was inside and that was really good, so I strip naked at the bench and walk to the shower stall for my bathe without closing the door. After a few mins that hunk I saw came in, he saw me in my nude showering,smile at me and went into the locker area. After awhile he walk out from the locker area naked with a hard curved erected cock then standing at the urinal to urine, I m showering in the stall facing his urinal watching him and am slowly getting hard. He turn his head and look at me while he urine and say hi, where you from? I told him from SG. After he done he walk to me(my eyes,can't leave that erected cock), give me a hand shake tell me his name and he is from kalimantan. He continue to stand outside my stall and talk to me while I my showering, so obviously he wanted to show me his naked body and that hard cock. He went to the stall next to mine and we continue to chat while showering. The 3 basin with mirrors infront of our shower stalls can see each other reflection so I keep looking into the mirror to watch him soap and wash his hard cock. After I done I came out stand at the basin to dry myself, he came out drying himself too. While we both drying he say "your erected cock is straight and face side, nice. You see mine curved and facing up, you like?" Without hesitate I use my hand to grab and stroke his hard cock a few time,he then ask me if I have a room upstairs. I put on my bathrobe and he wrapped himself with towel and we both proceed to my room. First time letting an Indonesia Malay top me. He was a rough fucker when inside me, love to blow him till he ejeculate in my mouth and I really like. The next few days really having good sex time with him afternoon & night.

Guest GYMbodxxx

If lucky u may hook up Singaporean guy there too. Was there alone 2 weeks ago on a weekdays trip. Maybe is a weekday so e hotel I stay has got no crowd & quiet. Went down to e pool for a swim & saw 3pax using it, a man, woman & their toddler boy. Man was mature with goatee, dad bod build with a bit of abs but arms quite muscular wearing a light baby blue brief trunk, when he's out of water can c his cock shape. After sometime e wife carry her toddler boy back to room 1st while e man remain at e pool continue swimming. After awhile I left e pool & went shower at e pool shower room. Man came in not long after & saw me showering naked with door open & we have eye to eye contact. He strip his trunk at e bench, walk naked towards me, gave me an eye signal to e last shower stall. I walk to last stall push open e door, went in & everything was history. Bi man is powerful!

Guest junjia

If lucky u may hook up Singaporean guy there too. Was there alone 2 weeks ago on a weekdays trip. Maybe is a weekday so e hotel I stay has got no crowd & quiet. Went down to e pool for a swim & saw 3pax using it, a man, woman & their toddler boy. Man was mature with goatee, dad bod build with a bit of abs but arms quite muscular wearing a light baby blue brief trunk, when he's out of water can c his cock shape. After sometime e wife carry her toddler boy back to room 1st while e man remain at e pool continue swimming. After awhile I left e pool & went shower at e pool shower room. Man came in not long after & saw me showering naked with door open & we have eye to eye contact. He strip his trunk at e bench, walk naked towards me, gave me an eye signal to e last shower stall. I walk to last stall push open e door, went in & everything was history. Bi man is powerful!

Yes,you could find some local hunks in the hotel gym. What I know from the club reception is their hotel gym & pool are not only open to hotel guest but also for their local who purchase their club membership. My company sent me there last 2 weeks ago for business. I stayed there for 5 weekdays and normally i will be free after 3pm so when i m back to hotel I will go for swim. Walked pass the gym and saw only 1 people inside working out,a nice muscle malay hunk working out shirtless. After my swim i did not go back my room for shower but I use the club locker/shower room. Nobody was inside and that was really good, so I strip naked at the bench and walk to the shower stall for my bathe without closing the door. After a few mins that hunk I saw came in, he saw me in my nude showering,smile at me and went into the locker area. After awhile he walk out from the locker area naked with a hard curved erected cock then standing at the urinal to urine, I m showering in the stall facing his urinal watching him and am slowly getting hard. He turn his head and look at me while he urine and say hi, where you from? I told him from SG. After he done he walk to me(my eyes,can't leave that erected cock), give me a hand shake tell me his name and he is from kalimantan. He continue to stand outside my stall and talk to me while I my showering, so obviously he wanted to show me his naked body and that hard cock. He went to the stall next to mine and we continue to chat while showering. The 3 basin with mirrors infront of our shower stalls can see each other reflection so I keep looking into the mirror to watch him soap and wash his hard cock. After I done I came out stand at the basin to dry myself, he came out drying himself too. While we both drying he say "your erected cock is straight and face side, nice. You see mine curved and facing up, you like?" Without hesitate I use my hand to grab and stroke his hard cock a few time,he then ask me if I have a room upstairs. I put on my bathrobe and he wrapped himself with towel and we both proceed to my room. First time letting an Indonesia Malay top me. He was a rough fucker when inside me, love to blow him till he ejeculate in my mouth and I really like. The next few days really having good sex time with him afternoon & night.

True, actually alot of bi n gay men around us. If your 'frequency' is strong enough, u can always lucky to get one.

Was swimming at e hotel pool 8pm last Wednesday. Went to e pool shower room after dat, nobody inside, strip nude for a quick shower, half way a hotel maintenance Malay guy came in for shower too. Haf eye to eye contact, gimme a smile stripped his overalls wearing oni his beige color underwear standing at e basin shaving his face n neck, after finishing he turn ard stripped his underwear wif a handon cock. Signal me to his cock if I wan sex. Went to his cubical close e door, squat dwn n gif him a suck till cum. Will go back there again.

Guest MB CHI24yo VERS

i will be in batam on the 27th-30th at Novotel Batam, I'm a Money boy, can host my rate is $100 24yo, chinese indonesian, versatile bi contact me through email : ryantan678006@gmail.com

Was swimming at e hotel pool 8pm last Wednesday. Went to e pool shower room after dat, nobody inside, strip nude for a quick shower, half way a hotel maintenance Malay guy came in for shower too. Haf eye to eye contact, gimme a smile stripped his overalls wearing oni his beige color underwear standing at e basin shaving his face n neck, after finishing he turn ard stripped his underwear wif a handon cock. Signal me to his cock if I wan sex. Went to his cubical close e door, squat dwn n gif him a suck till cum. Will go back there again.

Which hotel

Edited by mamatt46

Guest batamLover

Was at 89 hotel today enjoying e Jacuzzi pool. Only me alone there, probably is a working Monday tat is y so quiet.I was totally nude in e pool until a Malay hunk in his gym attire walk into e pool area saw me & walk off. After awhile he is back with a white towel on his shoulder & was totally nude too with a hardon cock. He placed his towel & enter e pool sitting opposite me. He purposely stroked his hard cock a few times in water & my cock slowly get hard after seeing. We did not do anything, I was juz admiring him. After 15mins I came out of e pool with my hardon, grab my towel & went to e sauna but he did not follow. After 5mins I came out & walk to e locker room to get my things & he came in too. We both were nude with hardon in e locker room, slowly taking out our things from locker showing each other our hard cock. We proceed to shower, after shower I came out from my shower stall standing naked at e basin looking at e mirror drying myself at e same time can look at him. He came out from shower walk to me, stand behind me, rub his hard cock on my buttock while I m drying myself then he whisper to me "I m horny can u help me?" I turn around grab his hard cock in my hard & tell him "go to my room & I shall help u." & everything was history. Now I my back in sg & keep thinking gog back again.

89 hotel was intro by few plu , try your luck there. There is always member from gym u can hook on if lucky. Tis was my 3rd time there, 1st time was 3mths back but juz touching of each other cock in pool. Tis 3rd time was lovely!

Was at 89 hotel today enjoying e Jacuzzi pool. Only me alone there, probably is a working Monday tat is y so quiet.I was totally nude in e pool until a Malay hunk in his gym attire walk into e pool area saw me & walk off. After awhile he is back with a white towel on his shoulder & was totally nude too with a hardon cock. He placed his towel & enter e pool sitting opposite me. He purposely stroked his hard cock a few times in water & my cock slowly get hard after seeing. We did not do anything, I was juz admiring him. After 15mins I came out of e pool with my hardon, grab my towel & went to e sauna but he did not follow. After 5mins I came out & walk to e locker room to get my things & he came in too. We both were nude with hardon in e locker room, slowly taking out our things from locker showing each other our hard cock. We proceed to shower, after shower I came out from my shower stall standing naked at e basin looking at e mirror drying myself at e same time can look at him. He came out from shower walk to me, stand behind me, rub his hard cock on my buttock while I m drying myself then he whisper to me "I m horny can u help me?" I turn around grab his hard cock in my hard & tell him "go to my room & I shall help u." & everything was history. Now I my back in sg & keep thinking gog back again.

89 hotel was intro by few plu , try your luck there. There is always member from gym u can hook on if lucky. Tis was my 3rd time there, 1st time was 3mths back but juz touching of each other cock in pool. Tis 3rd time was lovely!

Same here. Me at 89 hotel last 2 wks ago. In the Jacuzzi pool with a 40+yo Chinese gym user. He enter pool sit next to me, keep using his arm to my rub arm. Me slowly do some touching on his leg then up to his dick. After all we proceed to shower for some fun.

Was there 2 weeks ago. OK lah, only afew guys like to walk around in the shower area with an erection cock showing off how big they are. I still prefer to look at indonesian malay cocks. Their erection r reali hard to max, dick a bit curve with lots of visible veins. Yum Yum!

Was there 2 weeks ago. OK lah, only afew guys like to walk around in the shower area with an erection cock showing off how big they are. I still prefer to look at indonesian malay cocks. Their erection r reali hard to max, dick a bit curve with lots of visible veins. Yum Yum!

Me prefer to stay this hotel on weekdays.Weekdays less crowd or even no crowd, so is easy to hook someone in the gym to go shower room for fun. Weekend crowded but those guys in Jacuzzi or shower seems to wait for who's making the 1st move. True that weekend cock shows are bravo!

Guest COOLkids

Few months back at this hotel, I came out from shower naked then stand at the urinal urine,an uncle walk pass my behind and purposely brush his erected banana on my ass. heehee...I m loving 89!

wow. seem like this 89 hotel is cruisy. hows their service? massage in hotel rates ok? near to shopping? would like to chk it out one day

The health centre is very busy. Is located on the 3rd Flr of the hotel, same as Jacuzzi, steamroom & sauna. Massage service is good. Shopping area walking distance

Got 1 fit mly fitness instructor wrkg in dat gym but dunno is he still tere. He finish his work n i met him in e shower room after i done my jacuzzi. He standing nude naked at e basin mirror shaving his face, after done he walk into e shower stall to haf his shower n after he done he walk to e locker benches to dry himself n change. Nice fat cut cock wif 2 hung balls he haf below n bushy too. But dunno is he plu be cos he dun bother ppl looking at him.

Walao, so many people sharing 89! It will soon becoming cruisy until hotel management must ask security to patrol. Quiet mah, wait we no more lobang at this hotel how. I frequent batamer leh!

Guest funboiboi

Hook up a sgp guy in his 40 in 89 Jacuzzi too. Brought him to my room to bang me. Next morning saw him in the restaurant having breakfast with his wife and 2 kids.

There is quite a number of bi man I met in this hotel, saw them at lobby & restaurant with wife & kids. But when met them in jacuzzi & sauna, they r different. Some like to exhibit their naked body in shower & Jacuzzi, some put on towel to cover themselves in the sauna but purposely spread their legs so big to let you see their erected kkj in the towel.

wow. seem like this 89 hotel is cruisy. hows their service? massage in hotel ratesarrow-10x10.png ok? near to shopping? would like to chk it out one day

hotel 89 nearby there, got so many masssage place

in hotel 89 also got massage

depends on u which one u want to go lol

from hotel to BCS shopping mall maybe tak less than 20mnts

feel free to ask more about batam

i can tell anything that i know 

Remember during Chinese new year,I stay there for 2 nights. Hook an ang moh in e sauna, he was wrapped with towel but spread his legs big for me to see his hardon. Did not do anything until he went to e locker i follow, saw him removed his towel then walk to shower area walking around with a bouncing hard banana. Me cannot resist, went glope him and........

Remember during Chinese new year,I stay there for 2 nights. Hook an ang moh in e sauna, he was wrapped with towel but spread his legs big for me to see his hardon. Did not do anything until he went to e locker i follow, saw him removed his towel then walk to shower area walking around with a bouncing hard banana. Me cannot resist, went glope him and........

Where dude, 89?

• G_M changed the title to Batam ( Indonesia ) - Fun / Massage / Places To Visit (Compiled)
  • G_M pinned this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.