Male HQ

Shenzhen ( China ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

male3x

Chubby Man,

are you asking if the bar target clients who likes chubs or are you asking if the bar target clients who likes none-chubs? I don't think bars reject any clients (chubs or otherwise) as long as the client pays. There are bars frequented by chubs and bears and some bars who attract other body types. Some bars have performing shows on Fridays and Saturdays and usually these are by sunshine boys type. I have not been to SZ bars for a while but you may want to check out http://www.xbl1069.com/ (hope you read Chinese). You can also try to "baidu" for gay bars in Shenzhen to get more info. Crane M's recommendation that you check out with the masseur is good. I think in fact, the papa-san will be able to give you recommendation or bars if "taking out" service is not what you want to pay for. Before entering bar, please ask about charges!!!!! Some have minimum charges.

good luck & enjoy.

40st

Edited by fortysumthing

Guest Just another SZ expat

All these post are ages old - lets add something fresh! Recently I went to a random massage place in Taoyuan (Nanshan) without previously knowing anything about it. At the entrance is says foot massage 45 rmb, body massage 68 rmb...To have higher chances of being lucky, I opted for oil massage for 138 rmb, one of their more expensive items and asked for a guy. The guy who appeared looked like from the online ads - a bit muscular, beautiful face and a nice bulge. Not feminine at all, just a dream guy, so I was wondering what will happen. During the massage, he by accident touched my half-erected cock once or twice. He peeked into the shorts casually and said it is his first foreigner and the size is really different from what he was used to.  That seemed to be a good sign and when I commented that I thought his cock was not small either, he just honestly replied that it was not comparable. Then we talked about other stuff until he got to spreading oil on the back. And just the same casually he told me to take of my shorts. He massaged my ass, asshole, balls and eventually dag out my hard dick from the bed spread and rubbed it several times. Then he asked me to turn around, slowly masssaged my belly and then started jerking off my dick slowly. He leaned again the wall so that nobody could see him through the glass door. When I asked if I can touch him, he noded the same casually as before. Soon he got hard and I wished I could touch his naked cock without the jeans. He let me open his fly and just told me not to make him cum because he would stain his trousers. He asked again if I thought his cock was small. It was average, nicely hard and thick and the head was huge. I did quite a good job too, he was on the verge of cumming, and even let me suck his cock for a while. Then he started rimming my asshole with his finger and I exploded.

This was after I took shower, so all my money was locked in the locker room, and he knew about it. He even told me that according to their rules, starting from 138 rmb, if the cock massage is required, they would do it... And I never asked for it, he did it automatically. No tips for anything....

It depends on the place for sure, but this was just a random place specializing on foot massage mainly. And it came with a lot of surprises!

Guest steam888

Hi All,

Anyone who wants to visit the massage spa tomorrow or if not friday or sat night? I plan to spend my night there after the massage. It will be my first time and cannot speak potunghua so I would like to tag along with anyone. Please post here or send me a message.

Thank you

Hi 40ST,

I sent you a message.

Hi 40st . I be in Shenzhen thus weekend, any new update for XJMZ ? I like chubby masseur with good oil massage skill n those who are very hightly will give HE.wht is their telephone number to call to pre book masseur as u mention it cheaper to pre book them,and also wht their latest package. Thxs in advance as I know u hve written previous post abt pricing but just want gt latest update to see if any changes as I can't read mandarin on those Chinese posting

steam888 - replied to your pm

tony_chaser70 - chubby masseurs (all above 85 kg), you can try 963 (early 30s), 909 (mid 30s), 916 (mid 30s),.. likely to meet your requirements. If you like a young meaty (about 80 kg), try 986 (mid 20s). You could book them through the receptionist. If you are calling from HK, call their HK number 39625166 or if you are calling in SZ, call their local number 25133158. If you speak mandarin or Cantonese, I can PM you their cell phone too.

If you do no-oil massage, RMB 78 for 2 hours body + 1 hour foot. If you want to do oil, add RMB 10 but tell them before you start the massage because they have to arrange for the correct type of massage with the receptionist. The "add RMB 10" is for sifu you pre-book before you enter the shop. If you book them when you are in the shop, "add RMB 20" for oil massage. 

Please tip. I think RMB 150 or above is reasonable if it comes with extra services but I understand that some customer would give RMB 100 or less. I suppose it depends on your level of satisfaction and whether you want to use the sifu next time for the same service. If the tip is low, they may not provide extra service next time. But if you are tourist, it may not have any impact, other than seeing a disappointed face. Some sifu  do remember faces of tourists.

There is a Chinese medical masseur about 85 kg, no 601 which I will also recommend for massage; one of the cutest in the shop. But Chinese medical masseur's rates are RMB 158 + 10 for oil massage. And they do only body massage. For the foot part, you need to use another foot masseur. The RMB 158 or RMB 168 includes the foot massage but you need to tip the foot masseur as well, so there is additional costs. Usually, this is about RMB 25 to RMB 30 for 1 hour.

Yes, you can add another hour or more. I think it is about RMB 30+ per hour (please ask at the shop before you start) for the massage plus tips.

When you get to the 2/F, you will also see photos of the string of Chinese medical masseurs on the wall. Many of them are chubs. And I think for many, the photos do not look as nice as the real person. BUT, many of these are not real masseurs or at least I feel their massage is not as good as the foot masseurs (those starting with 9xx). They are more interested to provide other services. Some will just make you "happy" and "end" within an hour and that's it. There are a couple of exceptions of course but need to trial and error to find them. 601 sometimes is guilty of such tactics with new customers as most customers look for them for THAT purpose. Just tell him you want a good massage and you are recommended by friends. Hope he provide a professional massage before other things then.

If you want to look at photos of the foot masseurs, there are 3 computers in the foot massage lobby to view the photos. Better ask the attendant to assist you in clicking the computers. No need to be shy to tell them you want to view only the male masseurs. They are quite use to clients like us. Not all the masseurs are on duty at the same time. If you find someone you like and not on duty, ask the attendant to call them to see if they are willing to return to work. If they are not living too far away, and not busy, many would return to do massage if 2 hours or more. If only 1 hour, they probably will not.

Not sure if you are regular massage fan. If yes, you would know that you need to give hint to the masseur that you need extra service. Otherwise, for new clients, they won't know if you are an under cover police or may otherwise be offended if they touch you inappropriately.

enjoy

Edited by fortysumthing

Hi 40s'

I've been following this thread and found all the posts are very interesting. I am going to SZ next month from Shanghai. Is there any mature masseur in XJMZ? I like older guy (I am old as well). Do they also have body scrub?

Cheers

augeow1,

In xjmz, I think there are a couple of matured looking masseurs but not sure if they are considered old enough for you. There is also a Chinese medical masseur who looks like he is in his 50s. I was told he is a trained masseur but never tried him. XJMZ has one body scrubber in his 50s, the famous Mei sifu (梅师傅), stocky tall guy with good scrubbing skills.

There is another place in the same building (8/F) as Lowu Immigration building (crossing to HK) call Guang Yizi (广益子) where I have seen photos of rather old masseurs (Chinese medical type - 中医) but not sure if they provide happy endings. Their Chinese medical masseurs are the genuine type so can be rather painful strong accupressure massage (if you like those). Guang Yizi has a couple of body scrubber in their 40s.

If you dun mind paying for fun with older "masseurs", try http://00069.com/SzMidBearMokey/ or http://00069.com/SzSunMidAge/  . These do not actually provide massage but more keen to provide other services. Please ask for detail prices before making any bookings. I have not tried them so unable to give any comments. Maybe you can share your experience if you do try them.

enjoy (safety first please)

Edited by fortysumthing

Hi 40S',

Thank you so much for the information, I think I will stick with the massage and body scrub when I visit SZ as you mentioned above. Does XJMZ located at Lo Wu Immigration building? So I don't need to take any public transport if I come from HK?

I've been to few bath houses and massage places in Shanghai, some of them are very interesting perhaps I will share in other thread.

Thanks again.

Will update my visit here after I try the massage in SZ.

PS. Just had one massage today in Shanghai, my regular masseur is a straight guy from Wuhan. He requested me naked when I have my massage everytime. He provided really good massage but no happy ending, however from time to time I can feel he pretend he is unconscious to touch my private area. I might think too much or wish him to do more.. haha.

augeow1,

sori if I confused you. I mentioned 2 shops above; XJMZ and Guang Yizi. Guang Yizi is above the Lowu Immigration Building on the 8/F, XJMZ - you need to take the shuttle bus.

Maybe you can PM me nearer the date of your visit and I could try to give you clearer direction depending on where you are coming from.

Shanghai - haven't been there for a few years. Use to be served by a cub masseur in the past. I mentioned him in other thread. Although he is gay, I never had any happy ending from him but some bw told me they were more fortunate, haha.

40st

Hi Tony,

We missed each other. I arrived about 3pm with 40st. Which masseur did you booked?  I used the shower, steam and sauna then

I had a body scrub for about an hour with the famous Mei. I also availed of the 3 hours promo with oil. The foot massage was good and the body massage was just so so. I booked a guy who was not yet on duty and I waited for ten minutes.

Thank you so much 40st for bringing me to xjmz. It was easy for me as he guided me along where to go and how to choose the masseur in the computer. The chat with another guest in the foot massage area was also interesting. More stories later as I just arrived home.

Two masseurs from Jin Yuan (JY -金源) moved to xjmz;

• 852 from JY is now 952 in xjmz, a late 30s or early40s chub, good massage and accommodating.
  • 801 in JY is now 981 in xjmz, a late 20s, regular body size (neither fat nor slim and I only discover he has a slight tummy when I explored him :clap: ), crew cut with almost shaved sides, manly face. Good foot and body massage, sensous oil massage, accommodating.

Seems these latest two JY's masseurs left JY because of the more strict policies by the new management of JY, causing the masseurs to be fined for every little mistakes .. a fine massage shop :wacko:

Another chub masseur from JY, but not sure of the number, has moved to the newly opened Oriental Hong Kang (OHK 东方鸿康). This place is opened by the former owner of Hong Kang (now JY) where many of the xjmz chub masseurs came from. OHK's renovation is quite basic and charges a little on the high side when compared to xjmz.

XJMZ have increased their oil massage price this month. Without oil, it is still RMB 78 for 2 hours body and one hour foot massage. If you ask the masseur for oil massage, add RMB 30 (previously RMB 20). If you pre-book the masseur before you enter the shop, you only need to add RMB 20 (previously RMB 10).

Some new Chinese medical masseurs added to the list lately. There should be more than 20 such "masseurs" to satisfy your fantasies.

Hi steam888, are u the Pinoy I spoke to in the steam room?and 40srts , u were in the steam room with Pinoy?if u r, I shld have said hi to both u. I use 963 as u recommended 40st . His massage is good. But too bad it gt to the naughty part a bit early n it was like u know wht. Can I know the tip to give if I dun cum. I gave 120 even I did nt cum. Is it too much fir 2 hrs. I gave Mei shi fu 50 too n foot masseur 40. Am thinking of going there again but nt sure shld I go bk XJMZ , thought going jin yuan . Does Jin yuan or other Plce tht has package like XJMZ ? Like 3 hrs pkg? I use 4 hrs which is 100 + 20 . Is cheap. Any other Plce rec ? Thxs

Hi Tony,

We never met there. After shower, steam and sauna I headed to the body scrub and foot massage area. I've been to Jin Huan last year and the facilities are good with the jacuzzi but never had the HE coz my friend and me shared the same room for the body massage.

See you next time?

Hi 40st,

See you again next time Mr  SPAHolic ;)

Hi steam 888. Ha. Ha guess nt u .wanted meet the helpful Fren 40st . I thought tht was 40st, ha ha.anyway I now in XJMZ, just finish with 952 as rec by 40st. Very sensual but as usual , wish the proper mass last longer. Make feel like want go for 1 more hr if good solid mass but dun want anymore hanky panky.any good cheap 1 hr at Luohu area? Ha ha . Just dun feel satisfied but also gt time constrain .

tony_chaser70, stream888 were in the steam room together but I did not talk to a third person in the room. Not sure if steam888 spoke with you before I went in. If it was you, yah, too bad we missed the chance to say hello.

963 was actually booked by a fren (the guy that steam888 had a good chat with) at 2 pm. Unfortunately, the receptionist did not bother to check with him before they confirm your booking at 1 pm. I believe he had cut short his 2 hours service with you and he said he offended both you and my fren because of the receptionist's "boo-boo". My frend's session had to be delayed to 3 pm. Usually, 963's noti biz does take place in the middle of his session and he lets you relax for the rest of the session with firmed massage. But if you prefer the happiness to take place at the end, do let him know next time.

Besides JY, there are also other shops such as 海丽华 (hope I have the Chinese words correct as I remembered the pronounciation only), 永美资 and 金喜。I have not been there for quite a while so unable to advise on the charges. Shuttle bus available at lowu immigration building. Look for the directional sign.

sori, I dun think there is standard tipping. I normally give the same amount whether they do anything happy to me or not. I only give less if the attitude is not to my liking.

enjoy

Edited by fortysumthing

Hi 40s',

Do you know any nice massage place in Guangzhou? My manager change my business trip schedule, now I will be in GZ at the end of May then 2 nd week of June to ShenZhen.

I will stay in GZ for a week and I am sure I need a good massage and relief in between a whole week meeting!!!

Cheers

James_dfunky,

xjmz actually has mostly non chub masseurs. In fact, most shops have non-chub below 30s.

But if you prefer shops with websites, try :

http://00069.com/SzHongHong/

http://00069.com/szrelax/Worker.php

http://www.nf520.net/

http://00069.com/SzWNBody//Photo.php

there are reviews about some of these shops in earlier pages of this thread

Always ask about prices and tips before starting your massages.

40st

Guest New to SZ

Hi 40st,

I will going to SZ on next Saturday. I am new there and not sure where to go for a good massage and some fun. Is XJMZ a good place to start with? I am more interested in young man with good bod. Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Thepark

I am trying to go to sxzm thsi afternoon and called to book the recommended masseurs from jinan but they didn't know English. Do you think I can still go and get by? My first time and I don't speak/read Chinese

Guest Thepark

Haha my bad. I meant XJMZ. Sorry for the confusion. That shows how little I know about Chinese(eg.none). But I did brave myself and went over and crossed the Lo Wu border on my own for the first time.

It wasn't too bad. I followed the instruction in the previous posts and got to XJMZ with no problem. I had a body massage for 2 hours and paid 158rmb and gave 150tip to the masseur I picked from the computer screen in the foot massage area. So no foot massage or anything extra that was talked about here. The menu I chose was Japanese massage and I was worried if it would be "dry" massage but it was "oil"(need I say wet? Lol) massage so I was happy about that. I am hoping to get the 3hr massage next time if possible but that may require per-booking which I clearly could not do with English only.

All in all, I thought that was a pretty good visit for a non-Chinese speaker and I hope to visit again.

Ps. I don't think it's common for a masseur to include kiss during the massage session, or is it?

Thepark, for RMB 158, I believe you were served by Chinese medical masseur (the masseur wore a white robe).  The Chinese medical masseur do not do foot massage but for the same price, you could ask the attendant in the foot massage lounge to arrange for a foot masseur to do your foot for 1 hour. But you need to pay tips again to the foot masseur.

The present price for a 2 hour non-oil plus 1 hour foot massage is RMB 78. If you add RMB 30, you can do oil massage. This massage will be performed by a foot masseur (those wearing black t-shirt). Tip is separate from above charges.

Whether the masseur will do more than massage with you depends on the masseur. I am aware that some masseur will not provide any hanky panky but some masseurs will go beyond call of duty (as you can tell from my earlier posts).

have fun

40st

Thanks to 40st for all the information and tips.  Those websites that 40st have provided, all the photos have been PS but that doesnt mean that the masseurs are not hot (depends on your perference).  Always request the reception or owner on recommendation on the masseur that gives good massage or serious in massage.  They will provide a few masseurs for your selection.  It can be a little surprising initially. when the masseur appears in front of you.  Just select the one that you feel comfortable about.

The price range will be depending on the shop that you have visited, approximately is CNY120 to cny150, for an hour foot massage followed by an hour plus body massage.  Any special will be extra, which is CNY200 for HJ, CNY300 for BJ, CNY400 for well penetration.  Of course if the service is good, you are most welcome to give a little more.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi 40st,

I sent you a pm. Keep in touch tomorrow. I think there are many guys from SG arrived in Shenzhen as it is a holiday today May 24 in SG.

HK Guy,

You might want to tag along with 40st tomorrow? Let me know your plan. We can go with him tomorrow. 

• G_M changed the title to Shenzhen ( China ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.