Male HQ

Shenzhen ( China ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

male3x

Guest Ken

Just went fri to hai Li Hua.380 mass was bit too hard for me. He cute stocky nt far at all.i did nt want to make too much conversation with just in case he talk too loud.he really talk very loud.mass was too hard n painful, so was nt able gt arouse.chubby scrubber is true, he only like fat guy, if u are nt fat forget abt happy ending.Sat , went to XJMZ.use 909, stocky to chub masseur, nice personality and willing provide HE. Told him I did nt want a too hard mass n he provide a very good long stroke Thai mass.i realize most of this masseur are all rather str8..sometime when they providing hj, it like a job to them, they dun look at u when they doing , ha ha,just quite mechanical .

Guest Ken

Yes, 40st did try mui shi fu..I been to him few time.just want to ask wht the appropriate tip for him. The first few time I went there, he was very chatty, his memory very good, he can remember me, but last time I went , he was rather quiet,dun know weather if I have under tip him.but he still give HE. Overall , he still a nice guy

ken,

I seldom do body scrub but read in some other forum that with happy endings, RMB 80 to RMB 100 is a fair tip. Dun read too much into his quietness. Once in a while, we all have our moods. It could be just one of his quiet days. He is happy with your business and he knows he needs it so I dun think his quietness was because of your tips.

enjoy

40st

Guest hugo

Hugo,

Mui Sifu is at 香江明珠 (Xiang Jiang Ming Zhu - xjmz in my postings above)

金源 (Jin Yuan) is still there but I am not sure which masseurs are there. Cost is a little on the high side but renovation (when I was last there more than a year ago) is better than xjmz, which is older.

Both has shuttle bus services from Luohu migration buiding.

enjoy SZ massages!

40st

hi 40s, need your advice again.

last weekend i went to xjmz after a few drinks to try out the massage - most unfortunately after my oil massage mui sifu had left for the evening (thought the service was going to be 24hrs). in any case i will try again next time.

As for the massage, i was also a little disappointed. when i approached the counter screen to choose a massuer, the selections for oil massages were actually rather limited - confined to younger prettier slimer types. Where age is not an issue, i really prefer my massuer to be less pretty, more masculine and stronger looking. In anycase did not seem to have any other choices as the lady at the counter told me those were all there were who does oil massage. i settled for one i thuoght was the least feminie looking in the album.

The guy i picked turned out decent looking (except for his slightly permed and dyed hair). In the massage room as i laid on the bed, I was surprised he pulled off my pants when i laid down as all the massages i had i was topless at most. of cos i wasnt complaining. however i was irked that he really wasnt a trained massuer and there were hardly any real pressures applied. My grandma could have had stronger fingers! when he got to my upper thighs area (still had a towel loosely draped on me) it became apparent hanky panky was included in this service. The subtle teasing and hands brushing was pretty fun for a while but it was not long before I switched back to feeling irritated simply because i was not getting a proper massage when i really wanted one.

Anyway, how do i ask for those massuers you guys mentioned above and who would you recommend for someone who is masculine, strong and gay friendly who does oil massages?

Hugo,

Mui does provide 24 hours service. He practically live in XJMZ. Maybe on that evening, he had something to do and was not in the shop. You could ask the attendant to call him to see if he will return anytime that evening.

For massage, you were offered "beauticians" who provide body and facial massage. Next time, ask to view foot masseurs. I think there are 6 or 7 pages of them. These could do foot and body massage (and at cheaper price than the beauticians). Do not allow the attendant to choose for you. Those masseurs are on the queue (next in the line for the next customer). Even if you like the masseur, you will not be able to ask him to do body massage. Only masseur that you specifically order can do both foot and body massage for you.

For strong and chubby foot masseurs, try 909 & 916. 987 is chub but not as strong as the first 2. All these offer good oil massage. For strong stocky to fit foot masseurs, try 919, 988, 962 & 972. Of these, I have only tried 919 and 962. 919 can be painful (he is a trained chinese medical doctor) while 962 also provide comfortable massage. Read my postings above if you need details.

enjoy

40st

Guest shenzhen fellow

40st,

My friend tried 919 before too. He give a good rub on his butt ;-) 919 is straight but give h.e.

By the way, you mentioned Jin Yuan in your previous thread that this place is more expensive compare to xjmz. Is the environment/spa quality/service is better than xjmz. I don't mind to pay a bit higher as long as can enjoy.

Do you know the shuttle car park no from luohu ?

And more importantly... Do you know any chub/meaty masseur that can give h.e ?

I will be flying there this weekend. Are you going too ? Probably we could meet up there.

sz fellow,

Jin Yuan's car park lot is opposite XJMZ. I cannot remember the number. The first lot is San Dao (3 island), the next I believe is Jin Se Yang Guang, and next to it is Jin Yuan.

They use to have a couple of chubs but I have not been there for more than a year now. I don know if they are still there. As far as I can recall, no photos available to choose. Maybe you can spend time in the foot massage area to survey the scene first.

I will be xjmz on Sunday afternoon. But dun know how we will recognise each other. You may want to pm me?

40st

Guest shenzhen fellow

40st,

Thank you. Let's see if I have time to visit JY.

I plan to go XJMZ either friday or saturday. On sunday, I need to be in hk as I have appointment with friends in HK to go rainbow ( sunday evening naked party ).

In any case, my plan can change. My email is chasertham@yahoo.com for further contact. Thx and enjoy your massage !

• 2 weeks later...

Hi 40st,

I have been reading this topic for a while and is amazed by your detailed information of massage in SZ. I don't travel to SZ, but I do need to travel to Zhuhai quite frequently. Unfortunately ZH doesn't seems to have gay friendly massage at all, so during my next trip there(probably in Aug) I plan to make a trip down to SZ. Not sure if you can kindly give me a guide as it will be my very first trip in SZ.

I prefer fit hunky masseurs which is quite different from the type you like, but I do believe in those massage place you frequent they do have this type right?

Kris,

not sure your definition of fit hunky masseurs. Most masseurs in fact are on the slim side. Those that I like are not so common (hence I did not manage to find many other shops with similar types). You may find what you like in XJMZ. Otherwise, you could try http://00069.com/szrelax/Worker.php, http://www.10-69.com/vip/c/, http://www.s1069.com/, http://00069.com/SzWNBody/Workers.php.

enjoy

40st

Thanks 40st for your information, the masseurs photos in these websites seems too good to be true, wonder if they are being heavily photoshopped or not, heehee.

Can I contact you when I was there so that we can go XJMZ together?

Guest shenzhen fellow

Chrising19,

I visited 916 few weeks ago. You can call XJMZ main line to book him. He might not be on the shift, but he probably will come back to work if you arrange early.

I have visited him few times and everytime I am happy with his oil massage. He is a chubby bear so if you like slim fit masseur probably 916 not suitable for you.

If 916 not available, you can try 987 or 909 as written by 40st.

Good luck

By the way, does he do foot massage as well? So i could call and book for a full 3 hours session of foot and body massage?

Sorry, many questions here,as this will be my first visit to XJMZ, do all the "sifus" massage with the uniform on? can we at least request them to massage without the top(shirt i mean)??

Chrising19,

916 is a foot masseur. Foot masseurs are allowed to provide foot massage, body massage and oil massage. You can do 1 hour foot and 2 hours body for RMB 98 (without oil), RMB 158 (I think) with oil. They are not allowed to go topless but I suppose if the masseur allow, you might be able to occasionally lift their shirt to see more, haha.

The number you had above is correct. Better call to book before you go. I don't think the masseurs are busy all the time so if your preferred appointment time is not available, just ask when will he be next available. The masseurs will usually oblige. Sometimes, for some reasons, the reception may say the masseur is not available and recommend another one. Just tell her/him that you want to know when will your desired masseur be available.

If you have problem, PM me and I will let you have my contact.

40st

Guest shenzhen fellow

Chrising19,

You can take shuttle car from luohu number C-16 for XJMZ.

If yoiu have plenty of time, you can try other massage place as well :

1. Hailihua : no 320 and 380

2. Yong mei zi ( car park C-12 ) : no 302 or 387

3. XJMZ : 916, 909, 987, 901

Enjoy your massage !

Guest shenzhen fellow

Chrising19,

If you like daddy bear visit www.szxiong.com . The rate varies from 500rmb-1000rmb depend on hours. I have not patronised them but my friend did.

Seems that very senior state political leaders will be in HK for the 1 July reunification day. As such leaders usually visit SZ at the same time, the SZ authorities are "cleaning up" the city. You may expect to see sifu being more "restrained" during the massage session in June especially towards end of June to early July.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest shenzhen fellow

Hi fortysomething !

How are you ? Thanks for the photo posted for XJMZ medical shifu ! It seems that getting more and more bear MB working in XJMZ. Some of their photo also found in www.szxiong.com !! They work for few company, it seems..

I saw 601 so cuteeee !

Do you still visit XJMZ regularly ? Is 916 still there ? Miss his oil massage !

Ciao.

Guest shenzhen fellow

Fortysomething,

For 601 -- I doubt if he has massage skill ( same with other medical shifu too ). But he looks damn cute.. Just curious, XJMZ seems very open for this MB services.. Is it because lots of PLU visit this place ?

916 really come to sg ? Then please inform me hehe I will be glad to patronise him ;-) chasertham@yahoo.com is my email.

No plan to go sz yet. For sure will let you know if I go there again..

Just visited XJMZ after more than a year. I have this sense that despite "listed" price remaining the same, the tips has more than double. I recall the printed suggested tips start from RMB10 or RMB15 but now it seems to be minimally RMB25 for foot reflex and stuff done at the main hall. I am not griping but just think that this may be a reflection of the high cost of living that has transpired over a year.

I tried 610. I realise when trying the TCM masseurs, the staff there tend to hint that you for the oil massage, which I did. Price is RMB158 for 2 hours. 610, his name is 啊飞, mildly friendly from Hebei. I some how sensed he is straight but knows he has to provide the extras as a job. He did a fantastic job of massage, one of those rare masseurs who is able to feel the sore points and go about applying the right pressure to make the massage both delightfully painful and relaxing. When I tipped him after the massage with a RMB100, I could see his hesitant look. And here's where I would like to seek the advice of our Shenzhen Guru, Fortysomething, whether times have really moved, RMB100 tips now is considered a stifle too low?? I really don't want to under-tip them as I really emphatise with these folks who are there to eke out a living; but at the same time, don't want to spoil the market.

At the end of the day, after more than 3 hours of bodily bliss, massage, foot reflex, pedicure, free food, drink and fruits, I spent RMB338, which translated to about S$70. Really, this is really a steal compared to what you pay back at home.

Samson82,

If it is about a year ago, I think the suggested tip starts at RMB 20. It was raised a few months ago to RMB 25. yes, cost has gone up and with the appreciating RMB, many HK people are spending less in SZ so many sifu's earnings have actually dropped.

As I understand it, for clients without regular sifu, they may tip the minimum suggested amount of RMB 25, sometimes for 2 hours foot massage. I think that is a little low as the masseur is paid only RMB 4 or RMB 5 per hour of foot massage. Some clients would pay in HK$, so it is actually about RMB 20. Regular clients like me may go for RMB 100 for just massage. If sifu offer extras, seems some clients would offer RMB 150 upwards. 610 would be a Chinese medical masseur. I rarely use them as I have yet to come across one that knows what is massage. You were lucky to find one that can massage. I understand clients using them would offer RMB 200 upwards because they tend to compare them with the gay massage joints whose recommended tips are RMB 200, RMB 300 and RMb 400 or upwards depending on the type of services offered. In those joints, RMB 200 is for HJ.

40st

I recently went to shenzhen and went to XJMZ and tried both 601 and Mui Shifu.

Had a very good time, 601 is very good in his massage skill and HJ was good too. I also tried 686, his massage skills was not great but he was very enthusiatic about sex. I had a great time with 686, he get rock hard when u play with him and love giving and receiving blowjob. We finished with a bang with him cumming all over me.

Definitely worth going.

If u are alone, dont waste money on hotel. u can stay overnight there and they will provide a room, pillows and blanket for a comfortable overnight slepep

Guest Salus

40smt, hello

I was literally taken for a ride at the station at luohao ! - I sat in a van and I asked in english XJMZ. And they just said yes !

But van waited forever .

Which is XJMZ s slot ?

What's XJMZ s pin yin name ?

Would you have a map and address ?

Thks

Hi 40st,

I wish to thank you again for your friendship and assistance rendered to me during my short visit to SZ. It was quite an experience indeed.

I found the nightclub I wanted to go from www.utopia-asia.com. The English name is Auld Lang Syne. It was a bit disappointing as the boys there were more teenage, lean body with spiky hairs.They had some performances and some boys on stage to sing. Funny that they sang some songs in Chinese which were quite popular in Thailand but I could not tell whose were the originals. I could not communicate with anyone even though 1-2 boys caught my eyes. The music was loud and I was bored so I left after an hour.

On the last night of my stay at Kai Li hotel, I went to the hotel’s spa. It was very much the same arrangement as XJMZ - only more spacious and pricey. They had both male and female staff so I tried foot massage from a masseur but there was nothing extraordinary.

I wrapped up my trip in HK and indulged with good food and retails. Ha Ha Ha.

I plan another trip to SZ in September and shall let you know, may be we could meet up again?

Cheers.

Dear Konthai,

glad you enjoyed your holiday. If I recall correctly, at the bar, there is a "shower" show where the boys showered in undies behind glass wall in front of the bar. Almost like BKK. Unfortunately, no bear performances there otherwise, I would have joined you, haha.

Let me know when your next holiday plans here are firmed up and we can go for more food in SZ.

cheers!

40st

Guest Salus

Salus - the car park lot is C 16. Pinyin name is Xiang Jiang Ming Zhu.

address = 深圳罗湖区春风路缉敬大厦1-4层. http://ux.1xtz.com/index.php

40st

Many thks

Will the non medical therapist also do ...xtras ?

And will the therapists ask you for more tips before they are willing to perform the deed ? ;)

And usually do we request for oil massage in order for the poss of getting extra ? ;)

I was in one of these places last time ( don't know name ) but I was surprised that action happened in the shower area - discreet and in the steam rooms too .... This is before in went upstairs !

In previous posts by others , the term MB was used to describe the therapists ... Is that the short for (money xxx) ?

Lastly I Hope that we could meet up for some lunch when I am in Shenzhen next ??

Thx

Salus,

non chinese medical masseurs , usually known as foot masseurs, many of them provide extras but I think sometimes, they dun know if client are str8 or gay, so unless you give some indication, they may not provide. If you ask for oil massage, the signal is quite clear.

Usually foot masseurs will not ask for more tips before the act. Some may ask after the act before you leave the room.

Would love to know which is this place that you went to last time. Sounds very interesting.

MB = money boy . Maybe for those in xjmz it is more appropriate to call them money bears haha.

I am usually in SZ only in afternoon so unlikely to be available for lunch. Anyway, you may pm me after your trip is firmed and we'll see what we can do.

enjoy

40st

Made my virgin trip to XJMZ on last friday and today went again and met up with 40st.

Thanks to 40st for all the guidance and patience in replying all my PM that made me made up my mind to try XJMZ.

Tried 962 as recommended by 40st on previous posts.

Very polite and nice guy.

Massage is good as well.

My back and feet are sore. Not because his massage no good. But because I too embarressed to tell him to use less force. Lol.

Will heed 40st's advice next time to speak out if too painful...haha.

Enjoyed my time there.

Sorry 40st, couldn't join you for 2nd round due to the soreness...hehe

Hi Single,

Not only did you made your virgin trip to xjmz but you also made your virgin post here. Come and contribute more to the readers here if you have the opportunity later. Yes, in future, do tell the masseur how you want your massage, unless you have no preference. Most of them will try to meet your request.

My masseurs yesterday were 965 and 601. 965 is a boyish face late 20s str8 guy more towards slim build but I wouldn't describe him as thin.. A little chatty but made it clear that he will do not provide any hanky panky services. It was not the first time I used him and there were no surprises previously either. He told me that he once scolded a customer for trying to touch his (ahem). Usually, I only know of masseurs just avoiding prying hands and fingers but seldom they would scold customers. Massage skill is above average so for those who like plain massage, he could be a choice. But I did gave hm a piece of my mind yesterday for ending the session 20 minutes earlier than the 2 hours. He apologise and said he will made it up next time.

601 - after distrusting skills of chinese medical masseurs, i was pleasantly surprise that this guy could actually massage, and part of his technique is actually traditional chinese medical massage techniques. There is abdominal massage, stretching of limps, and of course painful accupressure. Very firm strokes and strong pressure. For those who cannot take strength, you definitely need to tell him in advance. In person, he looks better than in the photos. Short and bulky, friendly, and chatty. Yes, he will attend to your other human needs as well. He seems ok with the RMB 150 - 200 tips that I gave him. I had the impression that chinese medical masseurs normally would demand more. So, 2 of my misconceptions squashed by this guy. For those of you who have pm me about this guy, hope this addressed your curiousity. You can now safely book your air tickets to sz. :)

According to 601, 605 is also a trained chinese medical masseur. A specky guy who is supposedly str8.

40st

Edited by fortysumthing

Guest shenzhen fellow

40st,

It seems that so many singaporean fellow fly to sz now for massage haha ;-)

You can be ambassador for sz massage ;-)

Btw, this 601 medical shifu can massage well ? I am surprised as last time when I tried 587, no massage skill.

You mentioned before 916 will come to singapore. When is that hehe ?

• 4 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Shenzhen ( China ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.