Male HQ

Shenzhen ( China ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

male3x

bloom - 868?? I think the male masseurs starts with either "9" or "6". I am not aware of any male masseurs starting with "8". But he sucks? wow.

Yes 601 has good massage skills. For other skills, how far did he go for you? just touch or more? You gave him a lot of tips?

Edited by fortysumthing

Guest Steam pao

hi bloom, it maybe better if you refer to them as masseur instead of masseuse so that readers here know that they are male.

Any description about 993 and 988?

Hi 40sth

Which sauna / massage place are the above from incld 601 ?

Can you also have the address in English ?

Thks

I tried 601 last week ! He is absolutely cute and good looking. Very good massage skill and very polite. He did smoke but he asked permission first.

Tip him 150rmb with happy ending. Worth a try !

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest888

Went to Jia Bao (嘉宝) recently. Asked for 769. He is tall, bordering on chubbiness but having a irresistable look. Plus a typical manly voice of the north easterners. He comes from Shandong, married but bi. His massage skill is above average and by the end of it when we chatted, I found out that he is not really trained in massage but has just picked up the skill over the few weeks he was here. That's quite commendable. We took a liking to each other and managed to steal some kissings and foreplay and fondling. He was quite careful not to be exposed by passing staff who may occasionally peep in. When we had closer face to face contact, I then realised that he has one of the most symmetrical face I have ever come a cross. Even his smile is so symmetrical and his eyes equally mesmerising. After that encounter, I actually took the crazy risk and move to dash off to Shenzhen on the Fri evening just to meet up with him again (I had early flight to take from HK the next day). When I reached Shenzhen, and when I called him, he told me he was not working that day and was in a bus. However, he was really nice enough to come back to meet me. It was really a mutual attraction. When we met, we really had a long passionate hug with each other. But alas, I have to finish the whole episode within 2 hours as I had to rush to take the last train back to HK so I won't miss the flight the next day. Truly one of those rare meetings where I felt a sense of loss on departure............sigh

Guest guest888

Yup. Agree this is always a heartbreaking moment in the lifes of PLUs. Fine line between lust and love. The geographical distance between them and us make the sort of fairy tale happy ending almost impossible. Getting over this kind of feeling will take a while..........sigh.........Thanks for your kind advice.

Be sober !

Don't get invloved in feeling with masseur especially in china. They never love us, but love our money.

I have experienced a big loss. Being cheated feeling and money.

Be sober !

Guest guest123

yes, especially when they start hinting you for money, saying things like business is bad, has family problem, someone at home is sick....better keep your mouth shut and keep a distance from them....they normally will play emotional game to make you feel pity or obligated to help them ....and once u hv given your money, they will either disappear or be cold towards you....be careful my fella Singaporeans ! You can have some fun with them but don't get cheated by them ....unless u know them for a long, long time , then probably you may meet a sincere guy ....

some of my regular masseurs do talk about financial hardship once in a while and I do believe their stories and voluntarily offer them something sometimes. But I do not recommend doing the same for masseurs that you hardly know, not that their stories may not be real, but even if they are, how much charity can you do?

Agree with James and Guest123. Be sober ..

Fortysomething,

Previously when first time visit the shop, I like this masseur look so much and his charming face. Thenask fir his number. Visit him few times. Knowing I am singaporean, he sweet talk till my hear melt. He said he liked me. In fact he is straight with wife and kids ! He did asked to hotel and buy him lots of gifts.

I entertained all his request.

The shop is famous for gay clients visitors. I can't reveal his number here.

So fellow singaporean, beware of good looking masseurs in china. They are mostly strict and dare to do anything to rip your money.

Fortysomething,

Unfortunately the masseur is not medical massuer.. But normal masseur.. It is more scary when I first have impression he is so honest and friendly and accomodating.. He admit he only go hotel with me (big liar!).

All he want is money. He is so straight so don't expect good service from him. He keep peel off my money when we go

around shopping. He will go to high level gift which can be encashed if he sell it.

I am too soft to reject him. Realised when come back. Lost a lot of money and he in actually did not worth for it. His service also suck! Really regret.

I won't recommend any masseur in china now to fellow singaporean ! Just be sober and be carefull ! Suffering feeling pain too.

Let me be so blunt about this to wake people up and be sober.

First of all, those gays who are of low market values are easiest to con with sweet loving and tenderness. They find difficulties getting that through normal social means or even the saunas. They face lots of rejections and pains. So when someone of high market value show affections for them, they are elated beyond cautions.

Then to keep this affection going, they will do anything. That's where the MBs are taught to milk these suckers dry. Deny all you want but it is that simple and gets replayed over and over again.

当局者迷。

I decided to visited XJMJ in SZ for the first time on Sunday after reading so much of it in this forum. Together with a group of friends while holidaying in Hong Kong, we took the MTR from the town area in HK and alighted at Luo Hu MTR. As my friends have been to the infamous XJMJ before, it was a breeze for me going to XJMJ with them as I simply tagged along with them all the way from the MTR to the van waiting area after the custom immigration. It took only 5 mins for the van to bring us to the doorstep of XJMJ.

My friend recommended me to try the normal masseur no. 916 as he knows that I like chubby guys..hehe. After looking at this picture from the computer terminal which the captain scrolled for us to see, there wasn't much chubby guys available there and so I decided to make do with no. 916. One thing I didn't like is even when we asked the captain to show us pictures of the available male masseur, he keeps scrolling to the female masseur as though he was using the pc for the first time and fumbling here and there.

While I waited in the massage room, masseur 916 finally came in and boy was he fierce looking and seems to be in a bad mood. Nevertheless I stripped myself naked to get prepared for the oil massage but instead he told me not to strip naked! What a disappointment!

Initially I was rather satisfied with his massage but after about an hour, I realised that he was dozing off as his stroke became lighter and lighter and I saw him with his eyes closed and dozing off and waking up every now and then. Eventually I decided to end the massage earlier as I guess that he must have been very tired working the night before.

I decided to give him a 100RMB tip even though I wasn't quite happy with his service. After the massage, I realised that they were serving some free buffet food and luckily for me, there were still some food left while my other friends who came to the eating area later had nothing left to eat and had to order separately.

The pedicure service provided by one of the china worker there was impressive and our toe nails and foot were scrapped cleanly and felt baby soft after his service! :)

I decided to next try their head massage (The thinking head lah! :P) and it was provided by one of their lady masseur at the lounge area and it was so good that I fell asleep.

I guess overall it was an ok trip although I didn't had my "happy ending" but my friends told me they had a wild time and came twice! Shucks! Perhaps better luck next time! However, when I was told that they service both male and female customers, I was rather put off. Imagine s**king a d*ck which has been inside a CB :P

P1080621.jpg

The van waiting area board. C16 parking lot is where you should board the van.

P1080625.jpg

Edited by LupCheong

Be careful in xjmz ! Especially straight masseur. Don't fall into the sweet talk.

Just go and enjoy. All of the shifu are after money only.

Don't suffer loss like me just because I fall in love to one of the good looking masseur there.

Beware !

LC - sorry to learn that your experience is less than expected. Lately, the masseurs were warned that there could be surprise searches by police as 1 Oct is approaching (China national day) which sometimes gets a little senstive on mainland. Some masseurs may get too cautious with new customers and try not to be too bold. But some masseurs will not bother. One of the sauna was raided and closed down but for "str8" shops such as xjmz, the chances are lower because they have internal alarm system when there are official searches. Of course, if the customer is an under cover police, then, hard luck on the masseur.

Be careful in xjmz ! Especially straight masseur. Don't fall into the sweet talk.

Just go and enjoy. All of the shifu are after money only.

Don't suffer loss like me just because I fall in love to one of the good looking masseur there.

Beware !

James, care to write to me with your email address?

Edited by fortysumthing

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, visitor from US here, would love to meet local guy who speaks Chinese to show me how to visit one of the saunas. Could really use one of the long massages, or at least a nice steam room and relaxation, see what happens.

Alex, It is actually not too difficult to find xjmz. At the Lowu (or Luohu) immigration building, look for the shuttle bus car park on the ground floor. At the car park, look for car park lot C-16. That is the shuttle bus that will bring you to xjmz. Have fun.

Try to avoid gay saunas during this period. as it is aproaching National Day and the authorities tends to search those premises often for 'unhealthy' activities.

If he lives in nice hotel, the money can go very fast. If he spend it on men (MB), the money can go very fast too. If it is just a RMB 98 for 3 hours of massage, even if he do it for 3 days, it is less than RMB 300 for the 3 days. If he eats in local restaurants, he could get seafood at less than RMB 300 per meal of 2 persons. Many ways to spend money in SZ.

Topple,

As in anywhere (including singapore) , how many days to spend there depends on what you like to do. If it is your first time, just plan a short trip and come back next time if you like it here. I am not sure about fishes in SZ. If I find out anything, I will post again. There is a fish street in HK at Mongkok, in case you are coming here.

Pluto,

Yes, the shops are open every day, including public holidays. If you stick with registered shops such as xjmz, I think the risk of raids is lower than gay shops. Lately xjmz changed some rules. If you book masseur at the shop, you cannot do non oil massage. You can only do oil massage. If you want non oil when at the shop, you cannot choose your masseur, the shop will assign. If you want to choose and do non-oil, you need to call the shop or masseur before you step into the shop to book. Hope this do not sound confusing. Any way, if you are doing oil massage, you can go and choose when you are at the shop.

40st

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest123

Sorry to deviate from the main focus of this thread. Would anyone know where I can go shop in Shenzhen for underwears that are designed for PLUs. I would be in Shenzhen tomorrow. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Guys, wanted to ask 1 thing - will be in Shenzhen next week. Plan to go for massage on Monday - Tuesday. But want to be sure - that in this place most of masseaures are gay or know what I want. Wat I want just - good massage, and maybe some small extra help)

Which place can I go in Shenzhen? I will live near Exhibition center. Please help to recommend couple places maybe.

xin yuen, If you just want a good massage, you can try any shop in SZ. Almost every building in SZ has a shop. OK, I exaggerated but massage shops are practically everywhere in SZ. If you ask for male masseur, and ask for oil massage, very likely, they know what you want. Some may give you HJ but some may not. A little bit of luck needed here. The exhibition centre is in Futian district. Most of the shops that me and other contributors mentioned above are in Luohu district, which is about 20 minutes taxi ride away. Easiest way to find the shops mentioned above is to use their shuttle bus service at Luohu Immigration building. Read detail report by LupCheong above for more info.

Dear Fortysumthing, thanks for your reply! actually Im looking particularly for mail oil massage with HJ or more (depends on level of masseures). My question was - if you can recommend exact place - where I can come, choose masseure and know or be sure I will get HJ or something else. Which place you can recommend? if possible just give their tel and address in Chinese and if possible in pin yin. I will be really highly appriciated! Location - doen't matter. Can take a taxi.

• G_M changed the title to Shenzhen ( China ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.