Male HQ

Shenzhen ( China ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

male3x

Guest shenzhen fellow

David/40st,

Are you coming here in shenzhen this weekend?

Tried 58x medical masseur in xjmz last week. Not so fantastic and maybe will not visit him anymore.

Recently I really get bored in xjmz. If you two are in sz this weekend, Probably we could meet up and explore other massages places together.

Guest shenzhen fellow

40st,

It seems to me that you visit xjmz quite regular ;-) I was wondering which masseur that you patronise regularly there. You are a loyal customer indeed.

I will explore other place tomorrow. Really get bored with xjmz after patronise few times.

SZ fellow,

not sure if you already tried the following. I read good reviews about them but have not tried myself:

海利华 (hai li hua) No 320 & 380 cubby to chubby

金喜 (jIN xI) No 681 cubby

永美姿 (Yong Mei Zi) No 302 & 312 (unknown body types)

my regulars are amongst those that I have recommended in earlier posts.

hv fun

40st

Edited by fortysumthing

Guest shenzhen fellow

40st,

Thank you for the recommendation.

However, both masseurs in hailihua, I have tried few months ago. 38x talked very loud but he was quite accomodating. 320 massage was harder, but very good.

Have tried ymz no 387, very good too. But for 302 and 312 have not tried yet.

For jinxi, will find time to try.

Does with good review that you read, does it mean they have good massage skill + provide h.e ?

SZ fellow,

yes, it seems all those are capable of giving H.E but I suspect it may vary from masseur to masseur. Some of them will give regardless of clients. Some may only give to clients they like. As for massage skills, those reviews rated them ok but again I think it depends on individual preference. SOme like it hard, some like them soft.

good luck

40st

Guest shenzhen fellow

40st,

Plan to visit yomg mei zi this weekend.

Will try either 302 or 312.

I have tried 387 in yongmeizi too. Well, at least good massage you will get from him eventough h.e is not guaranted.

Guest shenzhen fellow

40st,

Visited yong mei zi again last weekend. As usual, after shower, going to foot lounge to see the shifu on duty on the day. Preying 302 and 312 as recommended by you. 302 was in night shift. Then look at 312, his look is not really my type.

Then I decided to try 387 again. He is available. I have tried his massage before and this time his skill is as good as ever. Tip him 100rmb and he is happy.

The next day, with a friend from malaysia, visited xjmz. I decided to try 901 as recommended by bearonbusiness in the past report. He has a charming look with manly voice. He is straight as during conversation he said he has gf work nearby. Opt for chinese massage. He did a good job, with different technique of kneading. I like it when he massaged the sculp and neck area. Worth a visit. Tip him 100rmb.

Guest shenzhen fellow

40st,

Are you coming here to sz today?

This week is the last week for me in sz, flying back to sg end of this month.

Plan to go to 海梨花 tonight with malaysia friend.

SZ fellow,

sori that I missed your message. I was in XJMZ today with a BW acquaintance. We were served by 981, 980 and 916. 981 is a tall stocky guy with good massage skills (according the the BW acquaintance) but no happy ending. Very str8 guy. 980 is a tall slim guy with glasses. Not good massage skills according to the BW. 916 needs no introduction. Fellow BW also tried mui sifu and was very thrill with the experience!

Hope your trip to Hai li hua was as fruitful as before.

cheers~

40st

Guest shenzhen fellow

40st,

Look like you are very loyal to xjmz ;-)

Thanks you for the report anyway.

We went to hai li hua last night, massaged by 380. As usual he provided a very hard massage and talk very loud inside the massage room. I believe my malaysia friend in next room can hear what he said. Anyway he is very accomodating. Tip him 100rmb.

My friend tried a slim masseur not so sure the number. But he said the massage skill just so so. Later after massage he went for body scrub done by 40+ chubby guy. He got h.e from this chub.

SZ fellow,

Loyalty may not be the right word. I am just lazy. As there are already masseurs whom I am happy with in XJMZ, I normally would just opt to return to the same shop where I know what I will get. Seems the scrub back provide H.E selectively. I wasn't so lucky b4, haha. Your friend must be his type.

MKbearluv - enjoy below

26022012115.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

40st

Guest shenzhen fellow

40st,

Today is rather cold in sz, we did not go out for massage.

It seems to me that more chinese medical masseurs in the pics above. I did not notice when I visited last week. Frankly speaking after tried 58X I have no mood to try medical masseurs as normally they don't really gOod in massage. But maybe some medical masseurs can massage very well, just in my case I don't have the luck yet to meet one.

I will be back to sg this coming wed. So this is the end of my massage memory in sz. I don't think I will come back in near future as my prject has ended.

40st, I thank you for all your good report posted in this forum since the beginning. It is very helpful. All the best for you. 谢谢大哥哥!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest 11

Have anyone been to ' 爱美健‘? Heard 601 is a hairy bear , anyone has field report ? In general, what should be tha tips for the 中医?

Guest Guest 111

Hi forty sth,

爱美健is located next to 罗湖一号 condo. Just to clarify when u said more, does it mean Handjob ? Understand that these 中医 don't do 1069.

guest111,

read from another forum that the 中医 at Jiabaocheng moved to 爱美健 recently. You seem to have a very good source that update you so quickly or was it just a coincidence that you know about the 中医 at 爱美健? 罗湖一号 is next to XJMZ.

I do hear that HJ is a standard offer but there are exceptions where it is just massage. 1069? I am sure some of them can be entice to do more than HJ for the right price. I do not know what is the right price. You should ask your masseur if you are interested; Do share if you find out :)

40st

Edited by fortysumthing

Guest luohu-guest

Guest 11,

I have not heard of 爱美健. For 中医, if they provide only massage, normally RMB 100 - 150 should be OK. If they do more, above RMB 150 would be expected. Sometimes, they will openly tell you what they are expecting.

40st

40st,

The tipping amount that you mentioned is it for 中医 or all massage in general ? Based on the information I have, for massage only, the usual tipping is 10-20RMB per hour. I think 100rmb-150rmb is too much, you are too generous.

luohu guest,

A good guide to how much tip to give is the tipping chit that the masseur give you to "check". For foot masseur, I think their chit will have RMB 10, 20, 30 and 40. Regular customers will give RMB 20 to 30 per hour. Non regulars would give less. For body massage, I believe the tipping chit is higher because most massages are for 2 hours. Those are for just massage.

If there's hand job, usually the masseur expects more. I suppose if you do not intend to use the same masseur, you could opt not to give more. Many of the 中医 at xjmz and jiabaocheng do expect higher tips for their extra services. I seldom use them as I feel that their massage skills are not those I like but read in some forums about the tips that they get from other clients.

No hard rules. Guidelines are guidelines. Give according to what you feel like, but expect to be irritated by request for more tips sometimes.

If you were to patronise some massage shops that cater to gays and women, they will specify that their tips are RMB 200, 300 and 400, depending on the type of additional service provided. That was 2 years ago. I am not sure if there are any adjustments since then.

enjooy

40st

Guest luohu-guest

40st,

The 10-20rmb tip per hour is common tip. I heard the mainland people even tip less.

For those who openly ask for more than 200rmb, I believe those are not real massage. Only hanky panky you can expect.

Maximum tippimg 100rmb for good massage with h.e. Not more than 100rmb.

This is my friend recommendation in order not to spoil the market rate.

luohu guest,

What is common tip, I think only the individual masseurs themselves would know. There are all sorts of reports in various chat rooms as to how much to give. I think it varies. What your friend is suggesting should be ok lah. Not sure if you ever had experience with masseurs whom you re-visit and did not give same level of service as the first time. Either their skills are not consistent or thy are telling you subtly not to book them again next time because they may not be happy with your tips first time. Well there are enough masseurs to try for a lifetime without going back to re-visit anyone so don't let the tipping issue bother you lah,

As to those asking for more than rmb 200 tips, what you wrote is what I meant by additional services.

40st

Hi 40st,

do u have good TCM doctor to recommend to cure slipped disc? Not the masseur ones.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Fab,

sori , do not know any for slip disc but I heard someone mentioning that a masseur that I use in HK cured his back ache but I do not know for sure how true. The masseur in HK is actually a mainland national migrated to HK and was trained in TCM. PM me if you want to try but, as I said, I do not know if it works . And he seems to know some TCM people who knows how to treat some sickness. You may want to talk to him about your problems to see if he can help you.

40st

Guest mkbearluv

hi 40st

what is the address of Ai Mei Jian? as i cant read chinese words , can u please write it in english and what shuttle bus # going to Ai Mei Jian?

thanks

mkbearluv

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Jin Xi (金喜)

Patronised 681 recently at this place. Small cub with ok massage skills. Very accommodating for other needs that you may have. But he is too chatty for my liking. Jin Xi is smaller than XJMZ. Photos of masseurs available just outside the male changing room. Don't seem to have any bear or chub masseurs. A couple of mature looking ones.

XJMZ

Tried 3 new masseurs recently. 965 is mid 20s mildly meaty. Fair skin and pleasant looks. Massage skills ok but very str8. Strictly no hanky panky even for oil massage. One of the male "beautician" is also slightly meaty. Also mid 20s, he use to work for 礼客来 for those who knows that shop. Most of the male beautician are slim so it may not be difficult to spot one who has a slight tummy. Massage skills and other services available. But beautiician's oil massage cost more at RMB 198. Tried also one bear Chinese Medical Masseur 688, dark skin masseur from Hunan. Massage skills - fail. But he is very willing to please for other services. Another mid 20s, for those who like young chubs, may want to try. He claim to come to singapore every year either to sing or to massage. Apparently there are bars in singapore that hire foreign singers.

I think the previous masseurs that I have tried are still preferred. Just to recap, those are on the chubby side, 909, 916 and 987. A mature and mildly muscular guy would be 919. 915 is stocky and has good skills but strictly massage only. Photos available on the computer in the foot massage lobby.

Hi Robbin,

Glad you enjoyed the trip. Care to share which masseur(s) at Hong Kang served you and how would you rate him?

40st

hi 40s... thanks for all the info on this website. however i could not for the life of me find hongkang tonight (its call jinyang at where the hongkang address is). has it closed down?

Hugo, you probably read some very early posts but did not read on latter posts. Hong Kang closed down more than a year ago. ..

Ahhh!!! i just read this. thanks 40s.

btw, where is this legendary mui shifu now?

Hugo,

Mui Sifu is at 香江明珠 (Xiang Jiang Ming Zhu - xjmz in my postings above)

金源 (Jin Yuan) is still there but I am not sure which masseurs are there. Cost is a little on the high side but renovation (when I was last there more than a year ago) is better than xjmz, which is older.

Both has shuttle bus services from Luohu migration buiding.

enjoy SZ massages!

40st

hello i am a canadian 30 yr new to shenzhen, and have been reading this posting... i am looking to try out one of these massage places, preferably from an older strong, hairier uncle or dad. i see most of the information is to get to them from a carpark? is there a chinese address i can just show a cab driver to take me directly there? i am in Futian. XJMZ seems to be the most popular on this site. but any recommendations on others with older massagers?

Brison30,

When I was there more than a year ago, there were some older masseurs at Guang Yi Zi (广益子.). It is at 8/F of the Luohu immigration building. These are professional Chinese medical masseurs (in Chinese known as 中医 Zhong Yi) so I think they should provide very strong massage. They are not hanky panky masseurs so I have no idea if they are hairy. Photos of the Chinese medical masseurs available at the reception area.

For address, it is 香江明珠,罗湖1号,春风路。Actually, 罗湖1号 is the Luohu Apartment number 1 which is right in front of Xiang Jiang Ming Zhu (xjmz). Most taxi driver knows this apartment. If they don't, don't board :) Next to this apartment is a side road which leads to XJMZ. You can see xjmz from the entrance of this side road.

Most of the Chinese medical masseurs here are older than the foot masseurs. Some of these Chinese medical masseurs are hairy (you may want to ask the papa-san to recommend which is hairiest. Papa-san number is 638 - see photo at above post) . If you have been following my posts, you should be aware that Chinese medical masseurs here are not really trained in massage. They are more keen to provide other services so don't expect good massage. If you get one, consider it a bonus. Photos of Chinese Medical masseurs available near the lift lobby on the same level as the male changing room.

But you might be interested in the scrub back Mui Sifu. 52 year old stocky. But not hairy.

Enjoy

40st

Two more masseurs at xjmz

Tried 962 today. Tall, mildly stocky guy, average looks, late20s, crew cut, reminds me of a platoon sargeant, fit and ready to lead his men to battle. Good massage skills and accommodating. He said he has ever spent a year in JB, malaysia,working for a proper massage shop.

919 is a 30+ body builder but not bulky, more of the 70 kg category, specky and smiling all the time. He was trained in massage in his hometown, jiang xi, for 3 years. He knows accupuncture, so in case you have any ailment, let him know and see if he can help. Strong massage but, he might be tired from previous session because he kept using his elbow instead of fingers or palm , which can be a little painful. Str8 guy but PLU friendly willing to provide happy services ..

Edited by fortysumthing

• 3 weeks later...
Guest shenzhen fellow

Hi 40st,

Haven't open and see bw forum for quite a long time. You are still active on this thread, thanks a bunch !!

How is shenzhen massage busines especially in xzmj ( your favourite place haha ). Is 916 still work there ?

I miss his oil massage lar..

If time permits, I will fly to sz for short holiday next week. No more project in nanshan so this trip can not be long..

hi Shenzhen fellow,

yes 916 is stil there. Do book him in advance to avoid disappointment.

Seems like some of you are flocking to SZ this couple of weeks. Coincidentially, another bw and long time email correspondence friend who is as familiar with SZ as you are is heading there this weekend for holiday too - a decision made a short notice.

I am sure you do not need much guidance with the SZ scene and hope to hear your juicy trip stories real soon.

enjoy

40st

Guest shenzhen fellow

40st,

It is great so many bw-ers go sz next weekend. Probably we all could meet up in sz, have dinner together after massage session etc.

916 -- sure I will book in advanced when I am there. My trip likely will be 4th-7may.

I plan to visit hailihua 320 too.

Any new place to recommend for bear masseur ?

Just wanna ask, hai Li Hua is the one at the after Lou hu custom, turn right and quite near the shuttle bus bay right?i going Shenzhen this Sunday. I have read a few rev fr 40st. But can u recap me or any update of any chubby mature masseur that does decent massage and provide HE. Only gt 2 day in hk. So want to make sure I score . Ha ha

Shenzhen Fellow,

if you dun mind not so good massage but guaranteed H.E, there is a new batch of bears in XJMZ. The previous batches have moved to http://www.along1069.com/photo.asp

There are also some at http://www.7771069.com/jb/photo.asp.

I have not been to either so can't give you any report.

Ken,

Hai Li Hua is the one at Luohu Immigration. Turn LEFT (not right) after exit of immigration. Walk to the end and you will see the huge Hai Li Hua words in red and Chinese on the wall. That is where the golf cart will pick you up and give you a 1 minute ride to the shop. The scrub back here is chub but I think he only offer H.E to chubs and bears. At least I only heard of chubs and bears getting such service from him. I am not so privilege. And one of the chub masseur has the same attitude in terms of giving H.E. Again, I am not so privilege. I cannot remember his number, either 320 or 380. The other of this 2 is a cub, more accommodating but very loud talker.

If you are heading xjmz (bus at car park C-16), chub masseurs who offer good massages are 909 and 916. Both are mid 30s. A younger chub 987 (late 20s & one of the few spectacle wearing masseur) is ok for not so hard massage. And of course if you are not so fussy about massage, there are about 5 or 6 bears (chinese medical masseurs) to choose from.

Enjoy!

40st

Guest shenzhen fellow

40st,

Thx for the info. However, I will unlikely try the medical masseur in xjmz after bad experience with one of medical masseur ( very poor massage skill and only give h.e ). I look for both, good massage skill and h.e.

Ken,

If you prefer cub masseur, you can try 320 hailihua as described by 40st. The scrubber superchub, skill is good, and give h.e too. 380 very cute, but talk very loud so the room next door probably can hear your conversation haha.

If you go xjmz, I strongly recommend you to try 916. Very good oil massage.

Good luck.

• G_M changed the title to Shenzhen ( China ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.