Male HQ

Shenzhen ( China ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

male3x

On 8/27/2017 at 9:02 AM, fortysumthing said:

993 is slightly bigger build than 902 and 981 and he is taller. Good massage skills.

Thanks fortysumthing. Last question, is 993 accommodating? :whistle:

Hi all, I was wondering where Yong Mei Zi is. I tried googling it, but they were all in Chinese (I don't read Chinese). I'm hoping someone can kindly list out the direction. Been going to the Xjmz spa and so far it has been great. Wanted to see if there were any other places. 

Thanks so much!

6 hours ago, Koko123 said:

Hi all, I was wondering where Yong Mei Zi is. I tried googling it, but they were all in Chinese (I don't read Chinese). I'm hoping someone can kindly list out the direction. Been going to the Xjmz spa and so far it has been great. Wanted to see if there were any other places. 

Thanks so much!

Not so easy to find on your own. You could either use a taxi, call YMZ 82294266 and pass your phone to the taxi driver to take directions from the phone operator or take their shuttle from Immigration Building at Luohu. Just ask any of the attendants at the shuttle station which shuttle bus goes to YMZ.

good luck

40st

1 hour ago, fortysumthing said:

Not so easy to find on your own. You could either use a taxi, call YMZ 82294266 and pass your phone to the taxi driver to take directions from the phone operator or take their shuttle from Immigration Building at Luohu. Just ask any of the attendants at the shuttle station which shuttle bus goes to YMZ.

good luck

40st

Thank you for replying my message. I think it's best to just take the shuttle. The shuttle bus is where Xjmz shuttles bus is? Is very far from  lowu train station?

thanks a million  

11 hours ago, Koko123 said:

Thank you for replying my message. I think it's best to just take the shuttle. The shuttle bus is where Xjmz shuttles bus is? Is very far from  lowu train station?

thanks a million  

If you are arriving from HK crossing from Lowu, the shuttle bus car park is in the same building as the immigration building. After you exit from immigration area, turn right. There is a wide corridor. Walk along it, it will turn left and the end, then walk to the end and turn right, walk to the end and that will be the shuttle bus car park. I am not sure which "Lowu Train Station" you are referring to because you spelled it :"Lowu" which is the HK format. The Shenzhen format is "Luohu". If Lowu station, then you need to cross into SZ side first. If Luohu, then you need to walk to the immigration building first. In both instances, walking is the only way to get to the shuttle bus station as neither of them will have vehicular connection to the shuttle bus station.

enjoy

40st

I recently visited XJMZ again. A few weeks ago on a weekday evening I had a great massage by a beautician, #8870. Skilled and was clear about his tip price (150 RMB for 2 hrs of massage). Although it was higher than I usually give, I know the beauticians are more expensive, and he didn't try to get more out of me - just a simple 150 and done. 

Even more recently, I went back and had the package 1 hr foot and 2 hr body massage by #901. He has a very strong style, maybe too strong for my body (I'm still sore). The foot massage was nothing special, but better than some I've had at XJMZ before. The body massage was good. Started out as an acupressure massage for probably the first hour, then the oil was added for the second hour. Special treatment was offered, but I declined. It seemed to turn him off, because instead of finishing my legs, he dried his hands, did my face/head, and then it was over. I handed him $150 RMB in cash, but apparently it wasn't enough for him  - he pulled out his paper and willed me to circle an additional $50. I wasn't thrilled by that, but it's not the end of the world. I don't think I will ask for him again. I'm sure he's great for some, but maybe just not the one for me to return to regularly. I used to see 971 and he gave me consistent quality massage, but now he's left the company. 8870 was great because he was thorough and ended the massage with some really nice Thai-style stretching. Sadly he was not at work when I recently went, but I hope he'll be back. 

Mei Sifu continues to give great body scrubs, as usual. 

Edited by hkxpt

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/09/2017 at 12:49 AM, fortysumthing said:

If you are arriving from HK crossing from Lowu, the shuttle bus car park is in the same building as the immigration building. After you exit from immigration area, turn right. There is a wide corridor. Walk along it, it will turn left and the end, then walk to the end and turn right, walk to the end and that will be the shuttle bus car park. I am not sure which "Lowu Train Station" you are referring to because you spelled it :"Lowu" which is the HK format. The Shenzhen format is "Luohu". If Lowu station, then you need to cross into SZ side first. If Luohu, then you need to walk to the immigration building first. In both instances, walking is the only way to get to the shuttle bus station as neither of them will have vehicular connection to the shuttle bus station.

enjoy

40st

Hi 40st,

I've been reading all your helpful posts about XJMZ spa and would like to try out a body scrub w/Mei Sifu and also a massage at this place when I visit Shenzhen next. I've been trying to locate XJMZ on Google maps but there are no results for XJMZ or Xiang Jiang Ming Zhu (or for "D Massage" as is listed on Utopia Asia website)  I can find a marker on Google maps when searching 香江明珠  (which i found in one of your earlier posts) but not sure it is accurate since it appears in the middle of nowhere? I have tried searching for location instructions but all previous posts seem to mention shuttle busses from border immigration or phoning XJMZ and giving the taxi driver instructions. Neither of these are very suitable for me since I am a non-Mandarin or Cantonese speaker and will be staying at a hotel near Laojie station. Can you please advise how i can locate  XJMZ address on Google maps and if i can reach there by subway? Thanks in advance for your help.

PJ

PJ-Sydney,

google does not work very well in China. Try baidu. The map can be found at http://map.baidu.com/detail?third_party=seo&qt=ninf&uid=a3e8341c12d5ed8c4bfd3fed&detail=life

Unfortunately, it is all in Chinese. You may want to print it out and show to a pedestrian or taxi driver. The nearest MTR is Guomao station which I believe is one or 2 stops from Laojie Station. But there is a 6 or 7 minute walk from Guomao to XJMZ and for a newbie, I don't recommend walking as it is not easy to give  directions here.

enjoy

40st

PJ-Sydney.

Maybe I can help you with direction if you are taking Metro.

From Lao Jie station, take metro towards luohu and alight at Guo Mao station. It is only 1 station from laojie.

After alight in Guomao, exit to King Glory Plaza mall direction. Once you are inside the mall, find the main lobby ( in front of main lobby there is a big space and normally people will gather for exercise/dancing at night ).

If you are facing a big space ahead before hitting the main road, it means you are in the main lobby. 

After you get out from main lobby, walk to the left. Keep walking and you will pass by mcDonald, starbucks and shenzhen development building. Walk ahead around 100m and you will find a big junction. You shall see Century Plaza Hotel at your diagonal at the other side. Cross the junction and right after crossing turn left. You will see many shops as you walk. About 50m ahead you can see the colorful building with the word "香江明珠"。 Thats the building. Good luck.

I will be going shenzhen too next month. 

You can PM me if you need further info.

On 9/11/2017 at 9:08 PM, hkxpt said:

I recently visited XJMZ again. A few weeks ago on a weekday evening I had a great massage by a beautician, #8870. Skilled and was clear about his tip price (150 RMB for 2 hrs of massage). Although it was higher than I usually give, I know the beauticians are more expensive, and he didn't try to get more out of me - just a simple 150 and done. 

Even more recently, I went back and had the package 1 hr foot and 2 hr body massage by #901. He has a very strong style, maybe too strong for my body (I'm still sore). The foot massage was nothing special, but better than some I've had at XJMZ before. The body massage was good. Started out as an acupressure massage for probably the first hour, then the oil was added for the second hour. Special treatment was offered, but I declined. It seemed to turn him off, because instead of finishing my legs, he dried his hands, did my face/head, and then it was over. I handed him $150 RMB in cash, but apparently it wasn't enough for him  - he pulled out his paper and willed me to circle an additional $50. I wasn't thrilled by that, but it's not the end of the world. I don't think I will ask for him again. I'm sure he's great for some, but maybe just not the one for me to return to regularly. I used to see 971 and he gave me consistent quality massage, but now he's left the company. 8870 was great because he was thorough and ended the massage with some really nice Thai-style stretching. Sadly he was not at work when I recently went, but I hope he'll be back. 

Mei Sifu continues to give great body scrubs, as usual. 

971 now work in Hai Li Hua. Hailihua located near luohu immigration building. Once you exit from luohu immigration building, turn left. Walk 20m only and you will see golf cart. The golf cart attendance will arrange the golf cart that send you to hailihua. 

Edited by massage_fan

Guest SZ1stime

Hi everyone,

I will be going to Shenzhen this month during the deepavali holiday. This is my first time to ShenZhen and my first visit to a temperate country. Would appreciate it if anyone can advise me on the following :

• Weather – What’s the weather like during mid Oct ? Is still warm or cold ? What attire should I wear during this period, dress light as in T-shirt and shorts or T-shirt & long pants with a jacket ?
  • Tourist SIM card – Where to get one ? Are they sold at airport or elsewhere ? I need the SIM card to surf internet, use google map  and make some light calls for about a week.  Any good telcos to recommend ? Are the reception good ?  How much do they cost ?
  • Money changers – Are they available in Shenzhen ? or do I need to change currency at the bank ? If yes, may I know which bank to exchange currency ? I’m also intending to visit Hong Kong. Can RMB be used in HK ?
  • I read that XJMZ can allow sleepovers. Do they have a proper sleeping quarters or rooms with doors that can be locked. I’m asking cos I fear of stealing of belongings during sleep. Does JiaoBaoCheng & YongMeiZhen offer sleepovers too ?

Sorry if I ask too many question. But would really appreciate some good advice. Thanks.

October is still pretty hot in HK/Shen Zhen, so T-shirt and shorts. You can check out the historical temperature here and decide: http://www.weather.gov.hk/wxinfo/pastwx/2016/ywx2016.htm

SIM cards bought in China are subject to the great firewall, and google services, including google maps, won't work. If you go to HK first, recommend that you buy a SIM card in HK that's capable of roaming in China as well - roaming foreign SIMs aren't subject to the firewall. A brand that offers this is 3; other brands may have it too. I think prepaid SIMs average around HKD130, but the dual country SIMs may cost more.

A good map to use is Gaode Maps (aka AMaps) - it's better than Google maps in China, because Google maps tend not to be updated with the newer metro lines, and do not show the various metro exits. If you do not read Chinese, you can use the Metroman app which includes AMaps as a module, except that everything (including road names, buildings, etc) is in English. I have no idea how they did this, but it's fantastic for non-Chinese readers.

There are money changers at Luohu crossing at the Shenzhen side, but they seem to handle HKD - CNY mainly. Not sure if they will change other currencies. 

XJMZ does not have proper sleeping quarters, but you can sleep in the massage room after your massage. However, if the place is full, the manager will come and ask you to leave. JBC has proper sleeping area, but it's in a common area. Not sure about YMZ. For all 3, there are lockers in which you can place your belongings.

Edited by azndapper

Guest SZ1stime
1 hour ago, azndapper said:

October is still pretty hot in HK/Shen Zhen, so T-shirt and shorts. You can check out the historical temperature here and decide: http://www.weather.gov.hk/wxinfo/pastwx/2016/ywx2016.htm

SIM cards bought in China are subject to the great firewall, and google services, including google maps, won't work. If you go to HK first, recommend that you buy a SIM card in HK that's capable of roaming in China as well - roaming foreign SIMs aren't subject to the firewall. A brand that offers this is 3; other brands may have it too. I think prepaid SIMs average around HKD130, but the dual country SIMs may cost more.

A good map to use is Gaode Maps (aka AMaps) - it's better than Google maps in China, because Google maps tend not to be updated with the newer metro lines, and do not show the various metro exits. If you do not read Chinese, you can use the Metroman app which includes AMaps as a module, except that everything (including road names, buildings, etc) is in English. I have no idea how they did this, but it's fantastic for non-Chinese readers.

There are money changers at Luohu crossing at the Shenzhen side, but they seem to handle HKD - CNY mainly. Not sure if they will change other currencies. 

XJMZ does not have proper sleeping quarters, but you can sleep in the massage room after your massage. However, if the place is full, the manager will come and ask you to leave. JBC has proper sleeping area, but it's in a common area. Not sure about YMZ. For all 3, there are lockers in which you can place your belongings.

Thanks azndapper !! Appreciate your time & effort to reply my questions.  Valuable insights. Thanks so much. :D

On ‎2‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 8:52 PM, hkxpt said:

Getting to XJMZ

In Chinese (from a 40st post earlier): 香江明珠 (Xiang Jiang Ming Zhu)From the Hong Kong MTR station at Lo Wu, I went through immigration and exited the building, then turned immediately right and went to the covered parking area. Look for signage that would appear to lead you back to Hong Kong (you'll also see some escalators going up to border control). Go past the little shops and find where the vans are parked. Just like 40st and others said, it's van C16

On ‎3‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 10:11 PM, massage_fan said:

After go to buxin shop, i continue my massage session 2 in hai li hua. The location is very convenient, just next to luohu immigration check point. You can see landport restaurant after you exit from check point and there is a golf cart near there. Just tell the golf cart attendant you want to go hai li hua.

In this massage shop masseur no 383 do massage for me 3 hours. It cost me 120rmb (as i have member card), but i can stay overnight in this shop. Free 1 meal. For this shop, there is no more night shift so all masseur will go back at 12 midnight, unless of course if the masseur still working, he will normally complete rhe hours before leave the company. I do massage from 10pm and finish 1am in the morning. Very strong massage. No HE. Tip him 150rmb

The next day I continue 3rd session massage to yong mei zi. Take the shuttle bus from luohu ( in the car park, just mention you want to go yong mei zi and the attendants there will attend to you ). 

Use my usual cf 316 for 2 hours foot massage and 399 for 2 hours oil massage. Also do ear candling and foot peeling. Total damage for all around 650rmb. But can stay over night in this shop, so still worth the money as can save hotel fee.

Massage fan

wow! so many hours of massage within a 24 hr time frame?

Dear all

Do you leave your luggage at HK before u travel up to shenzhen

Some of you are so well informed as though you are residents of HK/SZ

On ‎2‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 11:30 PM, yhtang said:

I went to Jia Bao Cheng in Shenzhen.  I went to the one on the ground floor, I think.  I emerged from the Luohu Immigration, went down the stairs and turned to my right, where I saw a sign that said JiaBao Cheng. 

During the massage, his crotch sometimes "accidentally" pressed against my hand, but I did not flinch.  I was tired, and decided to enjoy a proper massage. Nearing the end of the time span, he massaged my abdomen - very pleasant.  At the same time, his groin kept rubbing on my hand.  I resisted to urge to fondle him - but he getting hard already.  From what I could feel, he was too big, not quite a mouth full.  Then started to stimulate me.  I told him that was not necessary, to which he replied most people who come in wanted it. 

The massage came to an end, and he suggested the usual tip is RMB50 an hour.  He told me I could pay him cash immediately. or pay through the counter but if so, he will only receive the money half a month later.  So I gave him RMB100, showered and left. 

That was my experience with Jia Bao Cheng in Shenzhen. A bit long, but I hope this is of help.

Dear all experts like @augeow1 @fortysumthing
1) did all of you stay over those places overnight?

I expected some free flow of drinks /snack provided?
2) ALso, so is it to turn right or turn left? some mentioned left, some said right?
3) Does all these places provide free shuttle to the immigration? if I would to roam Shenzhen myself , which are the malls to shop at? anything special to purchase there?
4) So it is just jiabao cheng or XJMZ that gays(& straights of cos) will patronise usually?
5) Do they accept HKD instead or best to change currencies into RMB in order not to make a loss in exchange rate

On ‎26‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 7:28 AM, augeow1 said:

Hi there,

the second link is where the JBC located, just left hand side outside the Luo Wu immigration building.

11 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

Massage fan

wow! so many hours of massage within a 24 hr time frame?

Dear all

Do you leave your luggage at HK before u travel up to shenzhen

Some of you are so well informed as though you are residents of HK/SZ

ah...you quoted the old post.. but well if my visit only 1 or 2 day.. i will try to maximise my time to try those cf who are meaty.. 

Normally for short trip I dont bring luggage.. just a backpack.. but in case you need to bring luggage.. you can keep your luggage in reception area and bring your valuable inside and keep it in the locker..

Nope.. I am not resident of HK or SZ.. 

Edited by massage_fan

11 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

Dear all experts like @augeow1 @fortysumthing
1) did all of you stay over those places overnight?

I expected some free flow of drinks /snack provided?
2) ALso, so is it to turn right or turn left? some mentioned left, some said right?
3) Does all these places provide free shuttle to the immigration? if I would to roam Shenzhen myself , which are the malls to shop at? anything special to purchase there?
4) So it is just jiabao cheng or XJMZ that gays(& straights of cos) will patronise usually?
5) Do they accept HKD instead or best to change currencies into RMB in order not to make a loss in exchange rate

-Ignored-.

Let me help to answer what i know.

1. We can choose to stay over night. Normally I did. Yes free drink and fruit provided but depend on the massage place, they will provide only certain serving. Unless you go places like queen spa the drink or snack will be free flow.

2. After immigration luohu, turn right and turn right again towards the car park for the shuttle bus going to those massage place

3. Not all provide shuttle. But  normally big spa or massage shop have the shuttle bus there. For sure both xjmz and yongmeizi have the shuttle. Sorry i dont do shopping so can not advise on this.

4. Both jbc and xjmz have PLU patronising

5. Most of the massage shop accept HKD when you pay. I think the rate quite good when you pay in HKD. For tips to cf.. they prefer RMB as more convenient for them to use it

I will be in shenzhen this coming weekend.

Edited by massage_fan

6 hours ago, massage_fan said:

ah...you quoted the old post.. but well if my visit only 1 or 2 day.. i will try to maximise my time to try those cf who are meaty.. 

Normally for short trip I dont bring luggage.. just a backpack.. but in case you need to bring luggage.. you can keep your luggage in reception area and bring your valuable inside and keep it in the locker..

Nope.. I am not resident of HK or SZ.. 

oh , but I might be making some purchases so a small backpack may not be adequate (I m just planning in advance, may end up not going, depending on leaves, timing etc factors)

yongmeizi ? not frequent by PLUs?

I noticed many tend to pick meaty shifu, not sure why, my bones might crack if I m to pick them

8 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

oh , but I might be making some purchases so a small backpack may not be adequate (I m just planning in advance, may end up not going, depending on leaves, timing etc factors)

I noticed many tend to pick meaty shifu, not sure why, my bones might crack if I m to pick them

Yeah last time i travel with friend and he also bring luggage as he do some shopping. You can keep the luggage in the massage reception.

Yes yongmeizi also frequented by aome PLU. But seems less now based on my last few visit.

For shopping in Shenzhen, the biggest shopping mall is Coco Park near Futian. It even has its own metro station called Shopping Park (购物公园). 

Nearer Luohu, you can go to Grand Theatre (大剧院) metro station where there is a shopping mall MixC, an area where there are shop-front shops, a multi-level bookshop and a Walmart.

26 minutes ago, massage_fan said:

Yeah last time i travel with friend and he also bring luggage as he do some shopping. You can keep the luggage in the massage reception.

Yes yongmeizi also frequented by aome PLU. But seems less now based on my last few visit.

Tks for sharing. When u stayed overnite, anything interesting happend??

is crossing the custom troublesome like we sporeans goin to jb, sometimes the q is so long

1 hour ago, azndapper said:

For shopping in Shenzhen, the biggest shopping mall is Coco Park near Futian. It even has its own metro station called Shopping Park (购物公园). 

Nearer Luohu, you can go to Grand Theatre (大剧院) metro station where there is a shopping mall MixC, an area where there are shop-front shops, a multi-level bookshop and a Walmart.

is it possible to walk to the grand theatre, az?

Chanced upon this online: (never been to Shenzhen) - not sure how true I think it opend in 2016, but but.....hygiene seemed to be poor, and locker is small.....

深圳最大的同志桑拿巴比隆洗浴中心,位于深圳罗湖区罗沙路罗芳大酒店二楼 (some said 国贸商厦),环境非常干净舒适?,有干蒸湿蒸,热水池泡澡,卡拉OK,乒乓球室,电影休闲大厅,搓背按摩(唯一自费项目)交通便利,(地铁站新秀,怡景,黄贝岭均可以到达。公交车10路终点站东湖公下车最近,所有经过黄贝岭、罗湖体育馆的公交车也可以到达)。门票(含过夜)平日30元,周末和节假日(含过夜)40元。每天24小时营业。电话0755~82329445。

seemed for silver age, pioneer age

http://www.caihongto.com/venue/4516

http://69.30.234.62/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=15356
not sure anyone tried? and another sauna called 阳刚

12 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

When I visited Jia Bao Cheng in Shenzhen, I had a big bag, which I left at the reception.  They were ok with it.  
I suppose because Jia Bao Cheng is in LuoHu station in Shenzhen, they are used to handling travellers with large bags.

Just now, yhtang said:

When I visited Jia Bao Cheng in Shenzhen, I had a big bag, which I left at the reception.  They were ok with it.  
I suppose because Jia Bao Cheng is in LuoHu station in Shenzhen, they are used to handling travellers with large bags.

erm, may I assume that in your big bag, those are not just clothings and shopping stuff, but including your passport/pers belongings?
Safe?

My passport stayed with me into the lockers.  Their lockers look secure, you get an electronic bracelet, and the locker can only be opened with your electronic bracelet and the attendant's.

As for my cash, I distributed it around; some with me into the locker (different amounts in different pockets and day-packs) and some in some clothes in my large backpack. I just hoped for the best.  Thankfully, nothing was lost.  Alas, neither was my virginity :D (joke).

9 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

Tks for sharing. When u stayed overnite, anything interesting happend??

is crossing the custom troublesome like we sporeans goin to jb, sometimes the q is so long

Nothing happen in the room. It is a massage place, not sex den. Make sure to secure your door when you sleep inside the room. 

Crossing from shenzhen to HK is much more easier than we singaporean go to JB. The queue not so long for foreigner. For me it is very convenient for the crossing as we only need to walk less than 3mins between both check point.

2 hours ago, massage_fan said:

Nothing happen in the room. It is a massage place, not sex den. Make sure to secure your door when you sleep inside the room. 

Crossing from shenzhen to HK is much more easier than we singaporean go to JB. The queue not so long for foreigner. For me it is very convenient for the crossing as we only need to walk less than 3mins between both check point.

8 hours ago, yhtang said:

My passport stayed with me into the lockers.  Their lockers look secure, you get an electronic bracelet, and the locker can only be opened with your electronic bracelet and the attendant's.

As for my cash, I distributed it around; some with me into the locker (different amounts in different pockets and day-packs) and some in some clothes in my large backpack. I just hoped for the best.  Thankfully, nothing was lost.  Alas, neither was my virginity :D (joke).

so funny! nothing was lost

but I don't understand since it was safe, why the neeed to lock the door? and in the very first place, I think for general customers they wont get a room right?
all should be using the couch area right?

On 10/11/2017 at 4:54 PM, -Ignored- said:

is it possible to walk to the grand theatre, az?

Chanced upon this online: (never been to Shenzhen) - not sure how true I think it opend in 2016, but but.....hygiene seemed to be poor, and locker is small.....

深圳最大的同志桑拿巴比隆洗浴中心,位于深圳罗湖区罗沙路罗芳大酒店二楼 (some said 国贸商厦),环境非常干净舒适?,有干蒸湿蒸,热水池泡澡,卡拉OK,乒乓球室,电影休闲大厅,搓背按摩(唯一自费项目)交通便利,(地铁站新秀,怡景,黄贝岭均可以到达。公交车10路终点站东湖公下车最近,所有经过黄贝岭、罗湖体育馆的公交车也可以到达)。门票(含过夜)平日30元,周末和节假日(含过夜)40元。每天24小时营业。电话0755~82329445。

seemed for silver age, pioneer age

http://www.caihongto.com/venue/4516

http://69.30.234.62/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=15356
not sure anyone tried? and another sauna called 阳刚

It's about 3km from the border, so I guess it's walkable, but why do it? Just pay 2 rmb for the metro ride which will bring you from the Luohu border to the subway station.

2 hours ago, azndapper said:

It's about 3km from the border, so I guess it's walkable, but why do it? Just pay 2 rmb for the metro ride which will bring you from the Luohu border to the subway station.

Noted, do you guys bother to buy a card for the metro? or just get a single trip card when at Shenzhen?

the train from HK city to Shenzhen will take 2.5hrs?????? wow that is very long!

6 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

Noted, do you guys bother to buy a card for the metro? or just get a single trip card when at Shenzhen?

the train from HK city to Shenzhen will take 2.5hrs?????? wow that is very long!

I believe the train ride if you are taking from Hung Hom station (the Kowloon end of the line) to Lowu station, is less than one hour.

Please note that if you are planning to be in Shenzhen next week, security on the metro will be tight due to major political meetings in Beijing. You may need to go through a couple of security screening before boarding the train. There may also be some security screening at the massage shops.

12 minutes ago, fortysumthing said:

I believe the train ride if you are taking from Hung Hom station (the Kowloon end of the line) to Lowu station, is less than one hour.

Please note that if you are planning to be in Shenzhen next week, security on the metro will be tight due to major political meetings in Beijing. You may need to go through a couple of security screening before boarding the train. There may also be some security screening at the massage shops.

Tks for the info but nt goin that soon

likely i will take the train from one of the stops... nt from the starting pt hh

On 10/12/2017 at 2:59 AM, -Ignored- said:

so funny! nothing was lost

but I don't understand since it was safe, why the neeed to lock the door? and in the very first place, I think for general customers they wont get a room right?
all should be using the couch area right?

Because you bring your mobile phone and the wristband with you while sleeping, correct ? So it is only a precaution as there are many guest walk by. It is always safe to lock to protect your belonging.

3 hours ago, massage_fan said:

Because you bring your mobile phone and the wristband with you while sleeping, correct ? So it is only a precaution as there are many guest walk by. It is always safe to lock to protect your belonging.

I guess he thought it's like gay sauna where he leaves the room door open and wait for someone to come in to fuck him. 

6 hours ago, massage_fan said:

Noted but i dont thk we can lock the rm??

anything happend when sleeping? I hve visited some in beijing , those who r cute will get fucked on the couch

On 10/13/2017 at 12:32 PM, -Ignored- said:

From Hong Kong island to Shenzhen doesn't take that long. If you stay near the northern part of the island, it takes about 1.5 hours to reach Lo Wu by train.

On 10/14/2017 at 5:18 AM, -Ignored- said:

Noted but i dont thk we can lock the rm??

anything happend when sleeping? I hve visited some in beijing , those who r cute will get fucked on the couch

There is no lock in xjmz. Thats why always wear your wristband when sleeping. Dont put on tje table. For some massage place like ymz, i think there is a small hole in the floor near the door. They provide the wooden chopstick that fit the hole and once you put in the chopstick in the hole, the door can be secured.

34 minutes ago, massage_fan said:

There is no lock in xjmz. Thats why always wear your wristband when sleeping. Dont put on tje table. For some massage place like ymz, i think there is a small hole in the floor near the door. They provide the wooden chopstick that fit the hole and once you put in the chopstick in the hole, the door can be secured.

hmmmm, something interesting

• 3 weeks later...

A review for the gay massage place Han He Xuan (翰和轩), which I think is the best massage place in Shenzhen that I've experienced so far.

But first, a description of the chain. They have 3 outlets in Shenzhen, at Futian, Nanshan and Longhua. The last two are quite far from the border, so I visited the one at Futian which is near the border with Hong Kong. Do note that the Futian branch should have moved to a new premises by now (I went during their last few days of operation at the old premises), so if you find the address online as "福民路星河明居星朗轩2402(地铁3号线7号线石厦地铁站F出口)" that's the old one. They said that the new place is just across the road, but do call them (0755-83231684) to find out the exact location.

I bought the 288 yuan package from Dianping (http://www.dianping.com/shop/73565088) and selected a time slot. The manager called soon after to confirm the appointment and give directions. Since the place I went to is the old premises, I will not describe how to get there. Upon arrival, the decoration is really nice with green lighting and calm music. The manager explained that the 288 yuan package doesn't include massage of the "lower triangular area" so I topped up 120 yuan to one that does. I was assigned a masseur (小六, No. 6) and didn't get to choose. Not sure if I could have changed a masseur, but I was happy with the lean fit xiaoliu looks-wise.

Service wise, they are really up there. Before starting the massage, the masseur will confirm which package you chose, the duration, and what time it is. When you shower before and after the massage, the masseur will be waiting outside the shower for you (at the old premises there was no attached bathroom; I was told this will change in the new place). When you are done he will help you put on the slippers. He will check that there are no other guests outside so you don't bump into someone you may know. He will remind you of the steps, to be careful not to slip, etc. In fact, I was reminded of my experience at Royal Spa in Taipei (Besides the service standard, their outfit was also similar.)

I really have to give kudos to whoever trained the masseurs. When talking to 小六, I discovered that he had only started a week ago and had no prior massage experience. And indeed some parts of his technique were a bit raw; I could feel him shaking when massaging sometimes, and some acu-points weren't accurate. However, the sensual part of the massage was very innovative and different from other outlets, which could only have come from the trainers. I will leave you to discover what these are. ;)

Compared to the previous Shenzhen spa I tried (Landi spa, review also in this thread), this one is superior in terms of service, skill and cleanliness of environment. If a week old masseur is this good, I wonder how good a more seasoned masseur would be. I think I may go back and try the new branch soon.

Another recommendation for a massage place that I like in Shenzhen. It is called Health Land ·Thai和兰泰式按摩SPA(会展中心店), though I don't think there is any relation to the famous Healthland chain in Thailand. This massage parlour is a straight place, and the emphasis is on the massage skills of the masseuses rather than any hanky panky. In fact, the masseuses are the plump, tanned aunty-type Thais from Thailand (though they speak some simple Mandarin). However, they can massage very, very well! It is like those legit Thai massage you get in shopping malls in Bangkok where the emphasis is on skill.

At this place, you do get your own room, and you're served some dessert when done. I bought a voucher for 258 yuan on Dianping (http://www.dianping.com/shop/93676325) and they don't expect any tips. 

Edited by azndapper

Guest SZ visitor

Visited on my first trip to Shenzhen last month. Visited some of the massage centres mentioned in the thread.

Jiao Bao Cheng Leisure Centre  (JBC) – It’s my first massage centre that I visited once I touched down SZ. JBC is located inside the LuoHu immigration centre. The place can be easily located as there are signboards giving directions to the place. Facilities not bad but there were no pics of masseurs available. I opted for a 2hrs body massage by a male masseur. As I was taking off clothes heading towards the shower, I saw several masseurs in white overall coats standing around. One of them, a bald mature bearish masseur approached me and asked me if he can do the body massage for me. I was a bit taken back. As I’m into twinks and slim/fit guys and he was not really my “vegetable”, I gave a lame excuse saying I need to shower first before deciding. After shower, before I could look around, the masseur approached me again and told me he was assigned to me. He whisked me away to a room before I could raise any objection. To cut the story short, his massage was good and his after service was excellent partly due to the fact he liked me a lot. He shared during the massage that he was new to the job. He was eyeing on me when he first saw me and was determined to massage me which explained his initial aggressiveness. He asked me to stay overnight at the centre with him which I declined. I tipped him as I enjoyed his massage and his excellent after service.  Went with a pal who went for foot massage. He told me while massage was ok, his masseur was pushy with offering extra services.  JBC has more chubby masseurs than other massage centres. Those into chubs may wish to give this place a visit.

XiangJiangMingZhu (XJMZ) – For those who love walking, the massage centre is located near Line 9 RenmingSouth train station and Line 1 Guomao train station.  The massage centre is quite difficult to find by foot. For those who want to save the hassle of finding and prefer to travel by taxi, just tell the driver to go to LuohuYiHao aka LuoHu No. 1. If you prefer to walk, it’s about 15 -20 mins walk from Guomao station. The direction given by massage_fan in his Sep 27 post is partly correct. When you see Century Plaza Hotel diagonally at your right side, DO NOT cross over the junction or road. Continue walking and stop till you see Vienna Hotel in front. Turn to your left, you will see an alley of shops. XJMZ is located at the alley end. The massage centre has some cute looking slim foot masseurs / beauticians. Yes, they have a poster board where you can view the pics of the beauticians. For pics of foot masseurs, you can only view them in PC. Personally, I think the beauticians are under-rated and mis-represented. They do know how to give proper body massage. In fact, 2 of the beauticians I engaged gave pretty good and strong massages that I gave them good tips. The foot masseurs are good too except they gave very painful massages. I shed tears when a cute looking foot masseur did my feet as it was just too painful to bear. Noted that many of the foot masseurs are chubby while the beauticians are generally slim or fit looking. There’s a cute looking bearish beautician which I think chub lovers would him attractive.  Overall, the place is worth checking out. The facilities were good and the place has some cute looking masseurs / beauticians who can give decent or pretty good massages.

Continued in part 2....

Guest SZ visitor

Part 2 continued...

YongMeiZhi (YMZ) – The centre is located along Xiangxi road where Queens Spa is located at the other end. The building is old  and a bit run down. When compared to JBC and XJMZ, YMZ has the cheapest rates and the tips quoted are generally lower. There were some cute looking foot masseurs there while I only spotted 2 cute looking body masseurs. One of the cute body masseur that I wanted to try was off-duty so I tried the other one. Think he was formerly from Xjmz cos he wore the maroon shirt with dark pants in his pic similar to those wore by the beauticians in XJMZ.  Massage & after service was good and he was not pushy with tips. I also did manicure there. The lady manicurist told me business was quiet in recent years as they have seen fewer Hong Kongers, (their main clients) visiting them. She also told me candidly they have been getting local customers due to the after services they provide. Overall, I quite like this place and visit it again if I’m in SZ. One bad thing is that they only accept China Union Bank credit cards so need to pay in RMB if you dun have such credit cards.

V-Club – The address given in their website is pretty accurate but you still need to navigate around to find the shop. I chose a slim fit masseur who is an ex-PLA soldier. Shan’t talk about massage skills cos that’s not the point. The masseur was polite and eager to please but somehow dun quite enjoy it cos he’s a pure straight. Must say the after service was great cos after the massage was over, the masseur called his boss who spoke to me to ask if everything was well. The masseur told me the reason for this was because his boss wanted to ensure the masseur did not bully or exploit me. Might want visit the place again to see if I can find other masseur who can give good massage and after service.

Overall thoughts on SZ – Quite like Shenzhen. Find the place clean and well kept. The people are also friendlier, well dressed and more refined that the people in Guangzhou (which I visited 2 years ago). Spotted many cute looking guys on the streets. Gosh ! SZ people are night time creatures. Their streets were still busy and bustling with people around 11pm+ during weekdays as though it felt like 8pm+. Saw groups of people engaging in different styles of dance and some groups playing  char teh at the open space in front of King Glory Plaza at Guomao at 11pm++.  People were still having steamboat meals at restaurants and streets late in the night ! I It’s kinda of like a city that never sleeps. Personally, dun mind working and staying in SZ if not for the great firewall of china. Yup, youtube and google can’t be accessed in China. Even if I were to use Starhub prepaid happy roam sim card, surfing on these sites were slow. Btw, the prepaid card can only be used for data surfing and cannot be used to make phone calls in China. Overall, my trip in SZ was great. Will visit more other massage places such as Han He Xuan (翰和), mentioned by azndapper during my next trip to SZ.

Wow, thanks for the detailed directions and descriptions Sz Visitor! 

I agree that Shen Zhen is a bustling place even late at night, and I really enjoy being there too, especially coming from Hong Kong where the streets are hilly, narrow and crowded.

I particularly like the restaurants in Shen Zhen. I think while Hong Kong has more varieties of international cuisine, Shen Zhen has more varieties of intra-China, inter-provincial cuisine. For example, I go to Shen Zhen to get my Sichuan/Hunan spicy food fix, or to try exotic varieties of mushrooms in Yunnan restaurants, or to eat crayfish cooked in the 13 spices, Shanghai style. The food is also much cheaper in Shen Zhen.

Anyway back to gay massages, I realised that the list on travelgayasia/gayutopia and the list on Chinese sites like Dianping don't overlap; what's found on one list is not found on the other.

Other gay massage establishments with good ratings that I found on Dianping but haven't tried yet are:

天郎阁男士SPA按摩 http://www.dianping.com/shop/67147374
楠山楠男士按摩spa养生馆 http://www.dianping.com/shop/92768781

Then again, Landi spa also had good ratings but turned out to be atrocious, so ratings are not a guarantee of the level of service.

Edited by azndapper

Guest Guest SZ visitor

Not at all azndapper. In fact, have benefitted  from your tips on the attire to wear, SIM cards, money changers and the Metroman app mentioned in your earlier post before I went for the trip.

The weather was warm during the day but quite chilly at night. Thus, need to wear jeans or long pants at night. The money changers at LuoHu immgration centre do accept SG dollar but the rates were lousy. The map function in SZ metroman app didn't work unfortunately. I have to use Google Map to navigate using Starhub Happy Roam card.

Nothing much to shop around in SZ. Been to King Glory Plaza. Wow !! The shopping mall has many levels ! Seeing movie at the cinema is also expensive about Sgd $18 ++. Heard the V-club masseur said that things were cheaper in HK especially  for branded goods. Is that true ? He mentioned that many SZers including himself often go to HK for shopping.  Not as adventurous as you when come to food hunting haha. Tried their KFC.. Not too bad haha. Security was tight. Everywhere I saw gong-an and army personal on the streets and especially at the train stations What's with the scanning of water bottles ??!! Maybe as highlighted by fortysomething, it has something to do with the on-going 19th party congress meetings then. Thankfully, there was no police inspection on the massage centres.

Talking about massages, the masseurs in SZ that I encountered were polite and had better attitude than the china masseurs working in SG & malaysia. I often travel to Malaysia-JB for massages. The masseurs there are either Indonesians, Burmese, Malays, Vietnamese or Indians. So it's a fresh change for me to be massaged by chinese masseurs. Will try out the 2 new maassage centres mentioned in your post in my next trip there. If you have visited them, do post the reviews here. Cheers !

22 hours ago, Guest SZ visitor said:

Visited on my first trip to Shenzhen last month. Visited some of the massage centres mentioned in the thread.

Jiao Bao Cheng Leisure Centre  (JBC) – It’s my first massage centre that I visited once I touched down SZ. JBC is located inside the LuoHu immigration centre. The place can be easily located as there are signboards giving directions to the place. Facilities not bad but there were no pics of masseurs available. I opted for a 2hrs body massage by a male masseur. As I was taking off clothes heading towards the shower, I saw several masseurs in white overall coats standing around. One of them, a bald mature bearish masseur approached me and asked me if he can do the body massage for me. I was a bit taken back. As I’m into twinks and slim/fit guys and he was not really my “vegetable”, I gave a lame excuse saying I need to shower first before deciding. After shower, before I could look around, the masseur approached me again and told me he was assigned to me. He whisked me away to a room before I could raise any objection. To cut the story short, his massage was good and his after service was excellent partly due to the fact he liked me a lot. He shared during the massage that he was new to the job. He was eyeing on me when he first saw me and was determined to massage me which explained his initial aggressiveness. He asked me to stay overnight at the centre with him which I declined. I tipped him as I enjoyed his massage and his excellent after service.  Went with a pal who went for foot massage. He told me while massage was ok, his masseur was pushy with offering extra services.  JBC has more chubby masseurs than other massage centres. Those into chubs may wish to give this place a visit.

XiangJiangMingZhu (XJMZ) – For those who love walking, the massage centre is located near Line 9 RenmingSouth train station and Line 1 Guomao train station.  The massage centre is quite difficult to find by foot. For those who want to save the hassle of finding and prefer to travel by taxi, just tell the driver to go to LuohuYiHao aka LuoHu No. 1. If you prefer to walk, it’s about 15 -20 mins walk from Guomao station. The direction given by massage_fan in his Sep 27 post is partly correct. When you see Century Plaza Hotel diagonally at your right side, DO NOT cross over the junction or road. Continue walking and stop till you see Vienna Hotel in front. Turn to your left, you will see an alley of shops. XJMZ is located at the alley end. The massage centre has some cute looking slim foot masseurs / beauticians. Yes, they have a poster board where you can view the pics of the beauticians. For pics of foot masseurs, you can only view them in PC. Personally, I think the beauticians are under-rated and mis-represented. They do know how to give proper body massage. In fact, 2 of the beauticians I engaged gave pretty good and strong massages that I gave them good tips. The foot masseurs are good too except they gave very painful massages. I shed tears when a cute looking foot masseur did my feet as it was just too painful to bear. Noted that many of the foot masseurs are chubby while the beauticians are generally slim or fit looking. There’s a cute looking bearish beautician which I think chub lovers would him attractive.  Overall, the place is worth checking out. The facilities were good and the place has some cute looking masseurs / beauticians who can give decent or pretty good massages.

Continued in part 2....

Guest sz

Thank you for your review.

I was in shenzhen last 2 weeks ago and I also visited this place. Yes after you see century hotel diagonally right, what i mean is continue walking ( cross the traffic light and continue walking instead of cross the junction ).

Do you remember the no of the cf in jbc that serve you ? And also the no of the bearish beautician in xjmz ?

Guest SZ visitor

massage_fan, think the JBC masseur did tell me his no but I couldn;t recall now. He's ok looking. While he's not my "vegetable", he gave me the best after service during my entire trip there. A good way to start off during my 1st day of stay there. 

Only encountered the bearish beautician in xjmz once during my first trip there. What a fine looking bearish chap. Like that he is well groomed and neatly dressed. Think that he look better in person than in pic. His pic is there up in the notice board with photos of other beauticans. He did offer his service to me but i didn't engage him as it was my 1st trip there. Tried out by starting off with that painful foot massage by a cute looking foot masseur. Only engaged beauticians in my subsequent trips there.

• G_M changed the title to Shenzhen ( China ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.