Male HQ

Shenzhen ( China ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

male3x

Nin an,

I think the rate is about RMB 500. What did the masseur quote you? Always ask what rate and what service before proceeding.

did you choose your sifu or they assigned to you? Meaty?

For bars n performances by slim fit (including underwear show), try 吧登吧, 红岭中路, 2033 号3 楼,博爱医院对面。There are performances on Sat nights but I am not sure about weekdays.

enjoy

40st

I am actually not quite familiar with the Shenzhen scene as I travel there occasionally only. So it is always a matter of trial and error and of course the ever helpful guide of 40smthg comes in very handy.

I have tried hotel service and I think it ranges from RMB400 to 500 and they will usually add the transport fee. It is best you agree upfront the charge to avoid dispute at the end of it.

Nin An, hope you have a good time there. And thanks 40smthg for your ever generous tips.

While on this, I may just want to side-comment that I think Shenzhen is probably the most gay friendly place in China (stand corrected of course). I have been to Shanghai and Beijing and in comparison I think the PLU scene is a lot more vibrant and client friendly in Shenzhen. I can only hazard a guess that it is because Sh and BJ are both pretty much where the government is sited, so there is more restraint there. I also find the service level generally better in Shenzhen and the folks have less attitude issue. There are more massage parlours (catering to both PLU and non-PLU) around in Shenzhen than Sh and BJ combined based on my observation/speculation. This perhaps account for the comparatively cheaper charges in Shenzhen. Nonetheless, as in any thing, it is always good to exercise caution. Buyers beware helps. I also like 40smthg's respect for all the masseurs. It takes 2 hands to clap and giving respect is the first step in building great friendship and perhaps even better things to come. [sorry, getting too philosophical here :rolleyes:

I am actually not quite familiar with the Shenzhen scene as I travel there occasionally only. So it is always a matter of trial and error and of course the ever helpful guide of 40smthg comes in very handy.

I have tried hotel service and I think it ranges from RMB400 to 500 and they will usually add the transport fee. It is best you agree upfront the charge to avoid dispute at the end of it.

Nin An, hope you have a good time there. And thanks 40smthg for your ever generous tips.

While on this, I may just want to side-comment that I think Shenzhen is probably the most gay friendly place in China (stand corrected of course). I have been to Shanghai and Beijing and in comparison I think the PLU scene is a lot more vibrant and client friendly in Shenzhen. I can only hazard a guess that it is because Sh and BJ are both pretty much where the government is sited, so there is more restraint there. I also find the service level generally better in Shenzhen and the folks have less attitude issue. There are more massage parlours (catering to both PLU and non-PLU) around in Shenzhen than Sh and BJ combined based on my observation/speculation. This perhaps account for the comparatively cheaper charges in Shenzhen. Nonetheless, as in any thing, it is always good to exercise caution. Buyers beware helps. I also like 40smthg's respect for all the masseurs. It takes 2 hands to clap and giving respect is the first step in building great friendship and perhaps even better things to come. [sorry, getting too philosophical here :rolleyes:

Shenzhen does have many massage places... but have u visited the neighboouring Zhuhai ?

Massage parlours in Zhuhai are cheap and there are many of them. even on the same streets etc. so competition is high and price is affordable.

Try Kou An (Macau Zhuhai border)

I just want to help my didi. Shall remain silent

Guest Nin An

Thanks 40st and Samson82,

finally decided to visit the saunas to get my sex.

First went to Yang Kang on Sat. It was smsll, packed and dirty. Some even had to sleep on floor mats. The crowd was from slim fit to 30+ stocky and a few matured. I dared not to touch anybody there though a few touched me. I decided to sleep at the reception sofa that seems the cleanest place and avoid being touched by anybody when I sleep.

Yet the next day I got a rash and had to visit a doctor to get rid of it.

The next day went to Tian Dong. It was big and also packed. There were men that I liked and men who touched me but after getting the rash I don't want to take any risks. There was a nice Karaoke room and I spend most of my time in there singing english songs :lol: Then went out for supper. There's lots of seafood restaurants nearby but prices almost the same as KL.

Went back in and they closed the karaoke already. The internet computers were totally occupied all the time. And I saw some matured money boys using QQ to find customers. Really a 40+ bear and also a 60+ oldman were monyboys!!!

Really not surprised there were moneyboys everywhere in SZ. Even at Yang Kang I just briefly chatted with a chubby balding guy 30+. The next day he followed me and I treated him to a lunch. He started asking me for money to buy fruits, cigarettes, beer. When I paid for the lunch he went to the counter to take all the change!!!

When I wanted to go back to my hotel, he followed me. I was so angry that I scolded him that for the whole night I didn't touch him then he should know I had no interest in him. Even then he still followed me saying he wanted to see me off. I told him to get lost and rushed to the subway. He was too unfit to follow me :lol:

After that this week decided to visit Mui sifu twice. Always got the best release from him. He had a way to sensually tickle my body that was better than any men can.

Still this weekend decided to go Tian Dong again on Saturday. Again it was packed but this time I found 3 men that I decide to try my luck. The first was tall, fit and handsome. But he only liked older men. In the steam room I saw him and decided to try again. He let me touched and from his response I immediately sensed he's a bottom. When I touched his butts, he immediately open his legs and I could slide my finger into his hole. His moaning was not exactly what I expected but his hole was really warm, smooth and firm though not tight. Me being a bottom myself think that if he cannot get lucky, I am doomed :lol:

The a middle cute bear who was very fair. He let me touched and cuddle but said he's with a friend. I asked him what type does he liked and he said he likded matured like me. We chatted a little and he pointed out those few moneyboys and to avoid them. These moneyboys were so plain, give me for free I also don't want.

Finally, a very fair and stocky bear made my mouth water. But he also had a bf and they stuck together the whole time.

Nin An,

Glad that you managed to resist the MB's charms. Even better than you managed to identify thm in the first place. I was not so fortunate when I started out. Paid heavily (luckily only financially) for my experiences. Same as you, I did not expect chubby in their 40s to be MB. Well, that was in the 90s! Sometime last year, an MB tried to get my business in the ShiKuangDaoLiu bar. First I bought him a drink and he ordered a plate of fruits without asking me. When he failed to get my agreement to go to hotel, he asked if I can give him money. I told him if he had not ordered the fruits, I would have given him the money for the plate of fruits. Too bad that he ate the money. Come to think back, I think I was rather rude. Afterall, he was only trying to make a living. Next time, I'll try to control myself.

On the rashes, yes, some of these places do not seem to be too clean. Even for massage, I do not use their hot towels to clean my legs after the foot massage. I will ask them to use a dry towel. I once had rashes too after cleaned by a hot towel in one of the session. Luckily, it only happened once to me.

Great reading your one week experience in SZ. You have been to more sauna than me in SZ. Sounds like you'll be back in SZ for more in not too distant future. On behalf of the bears (and of course Mei Sifu) in SZ, 欢迎再来哦!And thanks to you, samson82 and fellow bwers who gave the masseurs such good impressions of SG men, at least 2 of them had told me they r interested to explore the possibility of working in sg and get to know more sg friends. :clap:

40st

Guest Nin An

sorry, had to stop suddenly last night because posting from Tian Dong and they close the internet at 2am.

Even though he rejected my advance but he still let me fondle him a bit. Then he still sat opposite me with his towel wide open and his balls and dick I can see clearly. I had to bend forward to see better and he obviously saw what I was doing.

I found their skins to be very soft like tofu and not as supple as mine. Their big chests were spongy and not really firm. They got their physique from natural growth instead of gym trained. But the soft spongy feeling was quite nice in a different way.

The common beds were absolutely packed and I had to squeeze in between to sleep. In the middle of the night, there were people prowling around and fondling those sleeping. I hate being awoken by these fondlings so I got up and moved to the furthest end. Still they fondled me. I pushed their hands away. Till finally I felt someone breathing on my ear and saying, this is my chai!! I opened my eyes and a cute bear was staring right into my eyes with white dazzling teeth smiling widely. Ermmm he's my chai too :lol: I can see close enough with the exit light nearby to light up.

His hands were slowly circling my chest and caressing my face. I smiled back. He laid down beside me and very sensuously carressed my body especially my nipples. Slowly he removed my towel and I was buck naked. I was thinking this time sure die, he's an expert top hungry and very patient. He started licking my body. I shivered at the thrill. I closed my eyes to enjoy the moments of sensous foreplay before he whispered in my ear "我要插你“。 I immediately awoke to check his cock. Big and thick but with a narrow head. The worse type that can penetrate easily and then pry open an anus to the max with shearing pain. But no condom. Ahh got excuse now and I told him, "没套不行” I don't think Tian Dong provided any condoms.

But still he flipped me on my tummy pretending to massage my butts. And I felt his arrow cock at my butts. I pushed him off. "没套不行”

"别装啦, 你的洞洞好爱我插你“

”我不是个随便的人,没套不行 “

Pook...the guy nearby threw a pack of condom and lub to my side.

"兄弟, 给你吧, 好好的把他干一干, 他挺优的”

Condom on, lub on and my legs on his shoulders, I prepared for the worse. It got in easy with the arrow head and as expected the middle part was trying to tear my anus open. I was groaning with pain.

"兄弟,慢点, 你没听他喊痛啊。 慢慢的享用呀。 “

He stopped and asked me am I okay. I told him to pull out a little then come back in. I saw everybody on my bedside clearing a big space and gathering to watch the show. Hands started to disturb us.

"喂兄弟,尊敬你的零呀, 你真的要把他就地整法给人人看呀。 带他到房间里, 他已经是你的人啦, 跑不掉得呀”

I started hearing somebody grumbling "死老头,别多嘴呀你,。。。。。。。“

We were too caught up in our heat to remember to move to a private room.

He grabbed my hands and we moved to the room at the back. I was surprised that that room had a massage bed that was also a perfect fxxk bed. We closed the door, placed a towel over the small glass window and pushed the bed to hold the door cloes. He lay me on the bed on my tummy and my legs draped over the side, that pulled my butts wide apart exposing my anus at the perfect height for him to enter.

He applied more lub and gently entered me. But when he tried to move, the bed swayed gently with his stroke making a rocking sound as it bang against the wall and the door.

He stopped and asked "哎呀, 有声音哪,你不介意吧”

I shook my head. As he pumped into me, the bed made some soft rocking sounds. My moanings were even louder than that sound.

"轻一点, 外面有人听作哪“ he said

"没法子呀,管他们听到呀, 你弄得我的不得不叫床呀, 哪个零不会叫床得呀”

After those teething problems, we finally settled down to a satisfying screwing for me. That fxxk bed was amazingly useful. I can lay on it front or back or drape over the sides or stand with one leg laid on the bed like a standing spoon or even a laying spoon and yet he got maximum access to my anus for a deep and hard pentration and my chest to carress me.

As I moaned, someone was saying outside"他的洞的 花心, 看是被操的落花流汁水“

”说得好呀兄弟, 当得起女人的男人是幸福的“

”死老头, 你说的性哪是性交的性吧, 被男人操的落花流汁水的性福呀 哈哈“

”那我也来给你性福呀, 阿雄哥“

”不对, 不对, 应该叫阿雌姐 啦“

That was only part of what I can remember them bantering about because their command of mandarin was so fluent that they can easily 顺口溜 fast like rapping。

They even knew about the fxxk bed inside and suggested the positions for us to try!!!

"把他翻过来,向上插,顶他的花心呀”

One of the best fxxk of my life. When we finally cum with loud climaxes, they went silent outside waiting for us to come out. But we decided to sleep inside. A bit tight but possible.

40sth

great info as usual

i did go to sz but only managed to go the spa ONCE !!

to JY or KY .

trouble was ...it took me a while to get there as i was lured to the wrong van at the station ! [ cant read chinese :huh: ]by the reps ...when i asked JY or KY they said yes and went into their van ....my suspicion/uneasiness got the better of me and i queried when i had to wait too long inside...got out and asked around ...the KY girls were really good and welcoming and frank....

KY was good but busy - saturday.

forgot to bring your suggested numbers... so after the reflexology and ear cleaning :thumb: .....i asked for a male masseur but was told it was FULL ...eventually they found someone...but he wore jeans and i suspect he came from somewhere else.......tall, not bad looks , trim and mid 20s and OK massage.....no action :angry:;) ......but nice guy ...we had good chats ....did not like the idea of his "soiled " looking jeans against me ..hmmm.....he did not seemed a little nervouus but he seemd to want to be a no nonsense masseur

actuallly before that i had a scrub downstairs ...he gave me a good sensuous massage around my groin when i faced up he then slowly reached for my privates to scrub underneath [ very thorough !] and started what seemd to be a light JO ...it did not seem cappropriate and conducive i wanted to explore upstairs !! haha..but scrubber was friendly and was not pushy.

after all that ......and no action by the masseur i decided to go back to hotel but as i was leaving some dishy guy just entered the wet area and caught my eye when we entered the showers .....eventually ended up in the steam room ......... :B)

i need to try the other places BUT can you provide some english translation of the places and if poss the address too ?

you mention middle age MB .......wow .they do cater to all tastes in SZ ....how does one figure them out and avoid them ?

do let us know where the clubs you mentioned are located..any english or pinyin translation ?.didnt realise sz had gay clubs and gay saunas too

dont know when i will be back but its good to plan i guess

thanks

Edited by ding dong

Hi DD,

Most of the other spas that I wrote about provide shuttle buses from the same car park. It would be safer for you to print out the names in Chinese and show to any of the "pimps" there. They will direct you to the right van. If you read the name wrongly in Chinese, you may end up in another place again. And most of them do not read English.

When you wrote "club" are you referring to bars? Even more difficult to describe where they are. Maybe let me know again the next time you are coming this way, and I'll see if I can get a map or something for you.

Middle age MB - for your eyes only (till your next trip anyway) ..

http://www.00069.com/SzStrongMidAge/

http://www.ypbear.com/photo.asp

http://www.j1069.net/index-sz.php

http://www.szzx1069.com/waiter.asp

http://www.xxbl1069.com/

40st

Nin An,

sounds like you had more fun in the sauna than in the massage shop. I can see Mei Sifu priority going down at least one level on your "favourite" list after your sauna trip (haha).

The fact that you manage to hear so much of the conversations while being serviced shows how powerful your Chinese is. Maybe you can help give some directions to Ding Dong in English of some of the places that you visited.

Thanks

40st

Guest sauna / massage fan

Hi 40something, NiANN

I read so much about Miu Sifu from you .. if i have the chance, will go look for him as well. Just to find out more, from what I gathered reading your posts, he is straight, but dont mind "touch touch" and will do JO ?

thanks

Guest Nin An

didn't finish last night because massage room at Jin Yuan was ready for me. On weekday, they let you stay over night at Jin Yuan if you take 2 hours Japanese massage which basically is a room for yourself. Chinese or Thai massages, there are more than 1 beds in the room and not as comfortable.

continue of Tian Dong,

one of the best position that they suggested was "骑马夫“ I sit with my butts hanging out over the end with my legs holding to the side and bend slightly forward for balance. He stand behind and easily entered me. Then we rock together like horse riding and he ride me like "骑马夫“. He hold onto my back like holding to a horse back.

The bed was okay for sleeping for a while but when we need to turn that's when it was difficult. So we went out to sleep. Those outside were already gone watching other shows. There were some couples doing it and let others watch even with loud comments. So what we were doing was really nothing much compared to them and their "老公” comments。

Our place was still empty and we hugged together to sleep. The old man was not there and I think he went around advising other couples :lol:

The next morning, I felt someone fingering my anus. I thought it was him so I enjoyed it closing my eyes. It was his "老公”privilege. It was still wet and sore from his good fxxking last night. But then I realised I was hugging him and didn't feel his body moving and he was even snoring slightly.

I opened my eyes and looked back. A 60+ chubby man was caressing and finger fxxking me.

"兄弟, 当得起女人的男人是幸福的“ He was that old man. "男人的洞是天洞,给了谁插, 就要当他的女人, 你好幸福, 他把你弄的天洞流水,洞门大开。“

That's when my 老公 woke up and smiled and asked"老婆,你有需要吗?”He turned around, picked up my legs and again wanted to entered me raw.

"兄弟, 再给你。 现在没什么人, 别害羞啦, “ I looked around, really not many around and wall clock showed nearly 10am.

He don't have to ask, my 老公 already cannot wait and his arrow cock already slipped in. But again that suddenly bigness after the cock head made me moaned in pain.

Old man put his hand on his cock and pushed him out "慢点哪, 你哪个可是一箭穿花心,好痛得耶,昨晚他还被你插得有点肿哪,看看,还红哪, 搓搓他的奶, 让他更加女化, 他就更渴望做女人来接受你的爱和痛。”

Don't ask me why but I felt like the old man really know me very well and I felt comfortable with him around like a trusted friend.

“刚才涂的不够, 来我替你加" and rubbed more lub into my anus.

"可以吧?别害羞呀, 不对要讲呀”

sorry, someone want to use this pc, I have to find the internet bar later.

Guest Nin An

Went to eat something and decided to check out the internet bar. It was at the corner corridor that I didn't walk through before. I saw in the lift display that it was 29yen an hour. That is rm15 an hour. Very expensive. These are little cubicle rooms with a long bench sofa,a computer and speakers inside.

But surprise, surprise....the attendant told me it was free!!! and another surprise, surprise...one woman walked into one and draw down a shade. She's wrapped in 2 big towels only!!! from outside one can see her only from the slits at the side of the cubicle. Obviously she's going to be surfing some naughty sites. I thought on this 2nd floor we all must wear the clothes given.

Stupid me was all along using the 2 computers at the side of the main hall and writing things that I hoped the attendants don't understand. But when someone stand behind me waiting to use the computer, I chicken out and let him use.

With the shade down, I have much privacy and peace. This is better than the main hall with all the noise, chatter and pestering by the manicure girls.

I ordered some drinks, got some free fruits and changed into a towel. Really, really comfortable and peaceful here that I could stay for the whole 24 hours limit here :lol: Surprise, surprise, noticed there's a full wall mirror here too!! Oh my goodness, all that rich food, I am fat!!! but fat is in demand here :lol:

continue Tian Dong story

when 老公 finished with me, old man took some towels to wipe for us. We showered and changed. That's when I saw him fully clothed. What horrible old clothes he was wearing!!! He said this is manly look. I said after lunch, I want to buy him new clothes to see his happy face look sexy again.

The whole place outside Tian Dong was filled with seafood restaurants and I was expecting him to chop me for some expensive seafoods like lobsters and abalone. Instead he wanted some simple xiang jiang food. As usual, they serve huge portions here. 二色鱼头 spicy and mild in two parts,鹅掌 crunchy and 鳝 smooth eels with crunchy bones. Very tasty and different from the usual canto foods. It was good to have company to help to finish all this food. He got a big tummy which I usually dislike but somehow I totally didn't notice it on him :lol: because of his big frame and cuteness.

He told me he is a cook and suddenly I got that deja vu feeling. My first bf looked a lot like him too and a hawker cook but more handsmoe than cute.

It started to rain when we got to Dong Men. We looked around the jewellry section and he started asking about the prices of the gold rings there. That got me worried that he would be asking me to buy him a "wedding ring" :( chop carrot head. In the end, he didn't buy anything. We went shopping for new clothes for him and he wanted to buy those cheap ones less than 100yen. I checked the quality, they were horrible. I asked him to look for UNIQLO japanese store with cheap and good quality. But he don't understand me. We went round and round until we found a store with one of china olympic champion as owner. Finally the quality was good and he chose a white tee with side lightning patterns. When he came out of the fitting room, it was a remarkable change in his look. The clothes fit, the side pattern "reduced" his waist and freshness of the collar tee made him look bright and shiny matching his smile. It was 120 yen but worth it. Yet he said he wanted something bigger in size and I told him you must wear fitting clothes when outside even if he is not used to it and only wear loose clothes when at home. Don't always think of being comfortable. That is almost like being lazy.

And I chose a matching kaki pants for him. The sporty design matched his tee shirt. It was 130yen. When we walked out the store, he looked more like those 优熊 from japan and some 优熊 here that I saw on the streets. So glad I managed to find one. He was so happy that he kept checking himself in the mirror. I told him if I saw him in his old clothes just now, I would ignore him because he looked like he a messy cave bear who just crawled out of a cave from winter sleep. Now if I saw him, I'll follow him around :lol: He laughed till 见牙不见眼。

After so much walking we went to OK cafe to relax and watch the crowd go by. I took out my slimtop computer and we surfed the net together. We found a nice corner with a power socket and some privacy as we looked at some naughty sites togther. And I even showed him some moneyboys pics. Surprisingly he knew some of them. He said they wanted him to join too. I told him don't ever do that else he's never find a bf because nobody trust a moneyboy. Then since he is so cute, some people will use his pics for cheating others. Then he will “跳进黄河,水洗也不清” because nobody believe the innocence of a moneyboy.

It was so comfortable to be intimate with someone you like, cuddling together in one corner of a cafe and surfing the net together. I hated to ask the question of what he's doing later. He said he had night class on cooking and I was feeling so reliefed that he was not bumming around. Tomorrow, he'll be attending the 满月 of his sister's daughter in 海南。But suddenly the 2 of us were so quiet during dinner. I know, he knows....what do we want to do next? Give telephone numbers and carry on the relationship??? or cut this off early and avoid the agony??? I really don't know,  I REALLY DON'T KNOW....BEFORE COMING HERE I ALREADY TOLD MYSELF TO NOT GET EMOTIONALLY INVOLVED WITH ANYONE HERE YET I STILL GOT INTO THIS MESS NOW.

Finally when dinner was over and it was time to part, he looked sadly at me and I looked sadly at him. 无言的结局吧, I told myself to be strong and walk away. Yet I told him that I will look for him at Tian Dong on Friday then. Now I really wonder whether I should be there or not. I am a married man. I told him before. That was why he didn't push me for my name or telephone number because he was married too!!! And we don't even know each other's name except we call each other 老公 and 老婆 in private but only 喂 in public.

I was very tempted to give him some money for his trainfare because he looked like he was trying to sell his wedding ring just now to get some money but was disguising it as interested in buying gold ring and asking about prices. It was only worth 350yen because it was low k gold. But when I turned around, he was already lost in the crowd.

Finally, when I turned the corner, there you are...UNIQLO store was right there. I went in to check the clothes. Some prices were cheap but overall, the patterns were simple and plain. Quality was good but I think the China brand can easily match it. I was glad we made a good choice just now.

Guest Nin An

Hi 40something, NiANN

I read so much about Miu Sifu from you .. if i have the chance, will go look for him as well. Just to find out more, from what I gathered reading your posts, he is straight, but dont mind "touch touch" and will do JO ?

thanks

Hi sauna / massage fan,

we have to be dicreet if we can because what they are doing can get them into trouble in many ways. If it is obvious then don't ask further. If you want full details, please private 40st directly. We don't want these things to be shutdown when things spread over the net. You know how fast these things spread over the net.

Guest Nin An

i think the referred place is

TIAN NONG

Of course you are right. But then if you read my experience you'll understand why I call it Tiang Dong lah :) Right can be wrong and wrong can be right :lol:

Guest Nin An

Nin An,

sounds like you had more fun in the sauna than in the massage shop. I can see Mei Sifu priority going down at least one level on your "favourite" list after your sauna trip (haha).

The fact that you manage to hear so much of the conversations while being serviced shows how powerful your Chinese is. Maybe you can help give some directions to Ding Dong in English of some of the places that you visited.

Thanks

40st

40st,

thanks to you, I believe in paying back what you contributed. But then some people don't contribute except to boast that they know China well. Motive??

By the way I am selling insurance that is why I polished my language and computer skills to keep ahead of competitions. This line is cut-throat tough. You need to keep with the time to impress your clients.

ONE thing that I must contribute here is that

1. at the Luo Hu immigration exit, you turn right and walk onwards. BUT DON'T BE MISLEAD BY THE BIG LONG " PUBLIC COACH..." SIGN with dark blue background at the car park on your left as you walk on. Carry on walking till you see an escalator going up then on the RIGHT you will catch a glimpse of a small carpark and one or 2 small passenger vans. Walk in that direction and you will see lots of small passenger vans parked at signs of the massage centres. Now you are safe to pick one that you like.

My BIG mistake was to follow that big Coach sign and finding the big and small public buses there and thinking I found the correct place. When I asked about the massage buses, everybody said they don't know. I walked round and round determined that this must be the correct place. So disappointed and tired I decided to take my dinner at the Luo Hu Shopping Centre and ask the waitresses there. Also don't know.

After dinner, I decided to ask some locals and they also don't know. I walked up, down, left, right still nobody knows. After one hour, sheepishly, I asked a security guard. He also don't know. Finally, I took the courage to ask the POLICEMAN and he pointed to the far corner that I originally started from. I walked and walked and still got distracted by the stupid public coach sign. But I decided to walk on the road between the buildings and saw a small carpark gantry on the right side. I asked a taxi driver and he said for 20yen he'll drive me anywhere. I was tempted but I decided to walk into the small car park on the right and voila, lots of passenger vans parked inside out of view from outside. They are trying to be discreet for sure. Walked further in and discovered where I went wrong from the start.

Pick any van and you don't need me to tell you how to get to any massage places. They'll drive you there.

Guest Nin An

Another thing is that the locals here are mostly unhelpful. Reminds me of most HKers. Ask them for directions, they won't bother to listen and immediately say don't know even if the place or road is only around the corner. Most HKers philosopy is that they treat everybody as competition and they will not let anybody benifit anything from them even if they lose nothing.

I found this website http://www.chachaba.com/ which will show 3D maps of SZ showing the major buildings that helped to orientate you to the right directions. Along major tourist roads you will find 3D maps placed by this company. But out of the tourist areas, they are rare.

The road signs here are small plates placed away from the junction and difficult to find.

Google maps here are hopelessly outdated because of the disagreement between Google and the Chinese govt. http://map.baidu.com/ is more up to date.

Find the addresses of the places using Baidu or Google. Then use the addresses to find the locations using Baidu maps or chachaba. Don't search the locations using the sauna's name directly, they are rarely listed because of being discreet. Print them out and use the small roads to guide you to find them. Asking the locals is hopeless. You will usually not find signs of the sauna or bar names outside the buildings. They are very discreet that even the locals don't know. You will usually find the signs once inside the staircases. They are usually not at the main entrances but the side entrances of the buildings. You need to hunt around and walk into the side staircases.

Most of the taxi drivers here are also quite illiterate so showing them the addresses/road names or maps, most of them still don't know how to get you there exactly but somewhere there nearby. You will need to take your chances and hope to be lucky.

I find those maps showing those small roads most helpful because you can find these small roads and between them, you will narrow your searches.

But the saunas here are really dirty. Tian Nong is the cleanest already. Even though they placed signs saying there are massage services but only by a small cute cub bear instead of the bigger bears who say they are not gay.

As usual don't trust the moneyboys. If you like those bears you see on 40st links, you don't need to pay for them. These types are everywhere here in these saunas if you don't be unlucky to pick up a moneyboy. Don't even let them get near you even with a friendly chat like 40st case. If you don't like someone simply smile and walk away.

But if you are unlucky then consider that as paying for a moneyboy that you liked anyway.

吧登吧 and 三色bar want 300yen to watch their lousy shows. I refused to watch and walked out and they tried to persuade me back. Not worth it.

Guest Nin An

Ahhh, just realised one thing. The locals are also very afraid of moneyboys too as anybody could be one. No wonder I got lots of the LOOK but no one approach directly until I got to sleep and got disturbed :lol: I dressed too well and even when naked, my haircut and skin care was too well groomed that make me look like a possible moneyboy :lol:

The saunas will ask any money boy to leave if any customer complain being approached for money. I heard one sauna operator asked someone to leave for asking for 100yen for sex. But if the moneyboy only ask for money outside the sauna, there's nothing they can do even for the obvious ones that they know. The saunas need money too.

Guest Nin An

Suddenly realized another thing again.

The pain in my right knee is now gone!!!

I had this latent pain in my right knee for years. This year it got worse and when I did lots of walking around in SZ it got even worse. I could barely walk up those stairs around Luo Hu underground road crossings. There are so many such stairs here in SZ. I either had to hold on to the rails to pull myself along or hop quickly up the stairs. Strangely if I hop before relaxing my right knee, there's no pain.

I had thought of going back to KL for a knee operation. But ironically, an insurance man didn't buy insurance for that kind of operation :( . Even with discounts the operation will cost a few thousand rm.

On Sunday, I went XJMJ and looked at the photos that 40st mentioned. Really disappointed because none is my cup of tea. But the photos were so bad that even 909 looked dumb and I saw him and he looked nothing like the photo. In the end I decided that if there's none that I like then I might as well try those with recommendations written on their photos. One was nearly blind and another looked slim. I decided to try the 966 the slim one.

When he came, I really regretted it because he looked so plain。 But then consoled myself that I should try a proper massage instead of looking for fun all the time。

I told him where my backaches are。 He did a very strong and painful massage and his aims are very accurate exactly like he can isolate every massage point and worked directly on them without losing focus。 Even good masseurs will only rub up and down in a general area and seldom move side to side to isolate a massage point。 966 will work sideways and around and made me very aware that the massage point was there。

Then he moved further down and missed my sore points around my hip bone joints。 I was disappointed and told him where he should have massaged。 He immediately isolated the complex massage points and worked hard on them。 It was painful but I can feel the effects。

Encouraged by his skills, I told him about the pain in my right knee joint。 I didn‘t expect him to do be able to do anything。I visited chinese doctors before。 Some chinese sifu said it was chronic rheumatism and nothing can be done。I checked on the net and most sites said need operation。

He said let him try。 I told him I tried chinese tuina and the sifu used 鐡打酒,he said he had something similar but not good because I will feel colder afterwards. I said I will try anything. He went down to get it. He started slow because I told him to be very careful because I don't want to make it worse and I am very afraid of the sharp pain.

But without warning, he suddenly massaged my knee very hard and the sharp pain made me cry out in pain and tried to stop him with my hands. He held on to my knee and refused to let go and told me to relax. Tears almost came out as I breathed hard and tried to take the pain. Then he eased but massaged hard again and again in cycles. The pains were unbearable and I shuddered to think that I managed to survive.

When he finished, the pain was still still there but slowly became sore as the pain subsided. I didn't feel better and when I walked the pain was worse than before!!

He told me there is a better medication called 云南白药 and I told him to write it down for me later because I take medication seriously and afraid to use the wrong one.

After that much hooha, there was no time for for any front sensous massage and I was glad that he don't need to do it. Our sexual preference can be so strong that the wrong person can make one feel very miserable to be intimate with. If I liked someone, he can do whatever he liked to me :lol: I can understand why some sex workers hated their job so much.

I limped down to get his tips. Along the way I started to doubt if he had done a proper job since the pain got worse. But I thought if he was confident to give me that kind of painful treatment, he must be good. I would rather be wrong to tip him too much rather than to be wrong to tip him too little if he had been right. So I tipped him 120yen telling him the 20yen was for the medication he used. He was very happy and told me next time to use the chinese medical massage which is much much cheaper than the Japanese oil massage.

The next day I went Tian Nong and forgot about him except the pain seemed a little worse. When we went shopping at Dong Men, the pain got worse and that's why we decided to stay in OK Cafe for the rest of the afternoon surfing the web on Tuesday. I began to doubt his treatment again.

On Tuesday night and Wednesday I stayed in Jin Yuan to rest my knee. I picked a young masseur and was disappointed with his skills. He's cute but not my cup of tea so I never touched him at all and hinted to him I don't need any sensous massage.

When I left on Wednesday evening I took the JY van to Luo Hu. When I climbed the steps I totally forgot to think there was no pain. I totally forgot about 966 and my mind was filled by someonelese.

I climbed steps up and down without realising it. Eventually I decided to visit 汉臣 sauna to spent the whole night surfing the net and posting my experiences. The place was dirty and old as expected.

At 汉臣 sauna, after writing the last message, I simply got this nagging feeling that it was not "the thing" I wanted to post. There was somethingelse. Then it suddenly struck me that I've been climbing up and down stairs and even the 4 storey to 汉臣 sauna without pain!!!

That's it. His treatment did really worked but it only needed time. The money saved is enough to pay for this whole trip. I am so happy but still hopeful the pain don't come back because I am usually an unlucky person.

I even forgot to apply the 云南白药 that I bought.

Keeping my fingers crossed. :)

Nin An,

in your short stay here, you have surpassed me in terms of providing info on the SZ gay scene. It was a happy side track to read your sexperiences, or shall I change the thread blatantly to Gay Sex in the Shenzhen City now that it has a wider scope? haha

The state of the saunas is one of the major reason why I hardly go there, even though the bears there are so fxxking tempting - literally. Those few times I go there, I only dare to fondle in the steam room. The other cubicles are dark and you can't tell what were on those beds (besides sweat and cum). I am sure they are not cleaned often. Besides, I was told fondling someone in the cubicle or the resting area could be asking for trouble because that's how MB trap their patrons. Why they dun do likewise in steamroom? I dun know. Maybe by being naked in the steam room, they have no bargaining power anymore, hahah.

I did visit 吧登吧 a couple of times. If you like young slim men in undies, the show there is for you. It seems they do not enforce the RMB 300 minimum per table charge aggressively. My last trip there with a fellow BW, the guy at the entrance did say RMB 300 minimum. We ordered drinks up to RMB 200+ and was given changed for the RMB 300 paid. We were puzzled but not going to make any complains.

Sorry to learn about your experience with HK-nese. Well, as with any metropolitan, we have our share of black sheeps and cute bears (haha).

So which masseur attended to you in KY?

Awaiting your next installment of GSexITheSCity. I thot you were suppose to be in SZ for a week? Seems you extended your stay?

To sauna / massage fan, all the statements you made are correct.

40st

Guest Nin An

40st,

it was 838 in KY. I should have checked those numbers you gave but that night he was the only better one.

I found a way to save some money and now can afford to stay longer. I check out of the hotel and used their free luggage holding service then roam around spending the nights in the massage places or saunas. Now I can afford to stay another week :)

I am now in 汉臣 sauna using their internet. The men here are mostly young and not my type.

Some of these guys are really chi cha kongs who can talk dirty the whole night disturbing other's sleep.

I had observed that the saunas are mostly empty until near midnight, suddenly the crowd came in to sleep cheaply. These guys have no home to go back to. That explained a lot of moneyboys in the saunas.

My knee pain was gone but my usual bad luck, you know what happened? Now my anus is so painful I cannot sleep well :lol:

Had to get up and sit with one leg up on the chair to air and ease the soreness. It can barely close without causing pain so this position allowed it to stay open. Then might as well use the computer in this sitting position.

Might be some micro tears that got infected. But it will heal fast. Sorry to post such gross details but that's the price to pay for too much rough sex :lol: Just a gentle warning that it is this type of micro tears that make it easy for a bottom to get infected by HIV viruses or any std. Hence a condom is always a must if you are a bottom. A cock is much less easy to get micro tears because it is built for the purpose. That arrow head cock really teared me open because the sudden change in size don't let my anus stretch and open fast enough hence it teared it open. This is the worse kind of cock to fxxk with. But still worth it :lol:

I knew that but I was in a dreamy dazed state when my submissive side takes over. I don't know how to resist and let the top do whatever he wants to me. Luckily that old man was around otherwise the damage will be much much worse.

Guest Nin An

Nin An,

and the next question, how's 838 and what's his size? Since u did not elaborate, I can assume he is not bear

:)

40st

40st,

838 is slim and 小白脸 handsome. I thought to try but I simple find him too soft and a little fem. He tried a few naughty strokes but I stayed unresponsive like a dead fish. He gave up. :whistle:

Just left XO sauna after spending the night.

I thought would be good and clean because it is new. Still dirty. These people don't really know how to run a business. They spend time chatting with friends instead of taking care and cleaning the place.

Mostly young and small guys here. I was considered too 壮 and scary. Until I told them "我是大零号“ then they started being friendly calling me 大哥,”你不像零“。 Just then a cute volunteer from HongKong started handing me a condom and even gave me a name card of their Aids org.

I asked him to demonstrate the use of the condom. He could not understand me. I said "用来插我呀” everybody turned to look at me. Something about condoms makes everybody uncomfortable. Obviously they felt guilty conscious for not using condoms.

Again at night they spend so much time talking about sex.

One guy came to touch my cock and I let him. But when I hugged him, it felt like hugging a kid. He felt so small and light. Immediately I got soft. He fingered me instead. But my anus was too big for his small cock and he gave up and left.

When I was at 汉臣 sauna, I overhead them talking about Yang kang sauna being closed for renovations. These 2 saunas are very close to each other. Apparently I'm not the only one getting the rashes.

I do notice that many fair skinned men having this type of pinkish rashes usually on their backs.

Time to talk about the men here. Actually not much different from our own Chinatown here in KL. Except that the 东北佬 are considered the cream of the crop here for their maculinity, height, accent and most of all - very fair complexion. And the few that I saw are indeed very good looking and all of them are security guards. The one at my hotel was typically 帅。 Tall, fair, handsome and the 东北 accents so sexy. But I've yet to meet someone as masculine and tall as Mei sifu.

The next 帅 东北佬 would be the not so tall ones but more stocky with tummy. There are few here but still enough for me to turn and follow them a bit. The best is that now is summer so many men go about topless. If I see these I'll stop to get a drink or buy something just to ogle at them.

So happened again today at Tian Dong I met one but not tall one. The skin so fair and smooth that I had to touch. Unfortunately another handsome tall guy was also chasing him. Obviously the handsome tall guy won :(

I followed from afar and when the handsome tall guy went to play mahjong, I made my move. He was using the computer and I complimented that he was very fair and smooth as I twiddled his nipples. The flattery worked but the nipple twiddling don't work. He's a top and told me not much feelings. But he didn't object to me molesting him. I told him to go to a room for cuddling. He said his friemd's around.

I said I am 零 and he can do what he like to me. Hoping he'll bite the bait. Again that ,”你不像零" and he even inspected my now very stimulated hard cock. I told him, "你要验肛吗?“

I bend over and he fingered me. Errrm let just say that I passed the test with low marks with my wide open anus. He made no comments but would not move to the room either. We chatted and I continued to molest him. He sweated like my first bf and skin so smooth I carressed and glided my hands around.

The 老公 did not turn up today. I was both disappointed and relieved. My anus was all his fault. Yet I wanted more from him.

Guest firstimer

Hi 40st,

What is the name of the massage place in the 铁路大酒店?

Is it the one in the corner (with 3 chinese character names or English word 'foot' in its name)?Saw a few rooms along the aisle to the main reception table.

Is it on the 3rd floor where there are many smaller massage and haircut shops,and also many Chinese Orchestral-related business shops?

Is the No. 0 masseur still working there?

Tks.

Thank you Man Hood for the direction. I manage to find 铁路大酒店 with your directions. Unfortunately, the No. 0 masseur is not my type, base on his photo on the wall. I know I should not decide on looks but I did, sigh ...In fact, the photos of most of the masseurs does not seem interesting to me. Well, just my preference. Of course, photos may not reflect the actual person. I left after reviewing the photos and did not try any massage there. Will let you know after I visit the other recommended outlets.

40st

Guest firstimer

San Dao is ok with its big hot pool and big TVs.

Did not see any uncle masseurs.

Saw many foot reflexologists are young ones.

One masseur told me there are 2 middle-aged ones he knows who are already grandparents.

Any good recommendation of uncle masseurs there?

Thanks.

There is another good place near to railway station which is very gay friendly and there are a lot of uncles masseurs who are stocky. The name is San Dao 三岛休闲中心。The body scrub is very good and is professionally done at San Dao.

Firstimer

I was there only once and more than a year ago. I think there was only 1 massage shop in the hotel but cannot recall the name. During that time, there were photos and numbers of the masseurs on the wall. If masseur 0 is still there, you would be able to find his photo and number. Unable to provide any update. Sori. Look forward to your update though if you visit them. Thanks.

40st

Hi 40st,

What is the name of the massage place in the 铁路大酒店?

Is it the one in the corner (with 3 chinese character names or English word 'foot' in its name)?Saw a few rooms along the aisle to the main reception table.

Is it on the 3rd floor where there are many smaller massage and haircut shops,and also many Chinese Orchestral-related business shops?

Is the No. 0 masseur still working there?

Tks.

Edited by fortysumthing

firstimer,

Not sure what is "uncle" to you but I think at 广益子, 8/F of Luohu immigration building, there are some uncle looking ones amongst the Chinese medical masseurs. Their photos are on the wall at the entrance of the shop. There is certainly a chubby uncle usually wearing Chinese style uniform offering some supposedly very special tuina at a higher price. There are also 2 chubby uncle scrub back who er ... are obliging too.

good luck!

40st

San Dao is ok with its big hot pool and big TVs.

Did not see any uncle masseurs.

Saw many foot reflexologists are young ones.

One masseur told me there are 2 middle-aged ones he knows who are already grandparents.

Any good recommendation of uncle masseurs there?

Thanks.

Guest firstimer

40st

The hotel has east and west entrances.

I took the lift from the hotel lobby and saw only a foot reflexology shop that offers the usual foot reflexology and others such as shoulder massage.

However, it didn't state body massage.

I decided to walk around and somehow walked to this corridor where there were many smaller massage shops.

At the other end, I saw a bigger massage shop that offered body massage(read from the advertisement board placed outside the shop).

The reception counter was not right at the entrance. There was a male staff in suit and standing there.

I didn't walk in to make enquiries.

I think you must be referring to this shop.

Firstimer

I was there only once and more than a year ago. I think there was only 1 massage shop in the hotel but cannot recall the name. During that time, there were photos and numbers of the masseurs on the wall. If masseur 0 is still there, you would be able to find his photo and number. Unable to provide any update. Sori. Look forward to your update though if you visit them. Thanks.

40st

Guest firstimer

When I was at San Dao, I saw the body scrubber who was on duty in the late afternoon.

San Dao scrub back room did not have a door.

So one could see inside the room from outside.

I had wanted a scrub back initially but decided to opt for foot reflexology later.

I prefer musculine, stocky, middle-age/matured type masseurs/scrubber.

i didn't see this type of foot reflexologists at San Dao and Xiang Jiang.

The foot reflexologists at both places were young ones.

As for masseurs, they would be in the rooms working so I didn't get to see any when I made my way to

the massage room.

Firstime,

At Xiang Jiang, you can browse their masseurs photos from the computer. If you are shy to browse in the foot massage area, go to the 4 level and ask the reception there to view all the male masseurs photo. I usually do that.

Mui sifu, scrubber at Xiang Jiang does not your match your description of "musculine, stocky, middle-age/matured type masseurs/scrubber"?

40st

Guest firstimer

40st,

Opted for the Chinese-style massage initially. At the foot massage area, the male staff asked me if I wanted the Japanese-style massage. I said ok and asked to see the photos. Only 2 pics were shown on the PC screen. Probably these were the available ones at that time. Young ones and not my type. In the end, it didn't matter anymore and decided not to ask for a male masseur and a lady masseur attended to me.

Didn't know we can go to the level 4 reception to view all the male masseurs' photos. The staff would accompany the customer or press the lift button for the customer.

So, do you go straight to the 4th level after you leave the locker room or foot massage area? I mean the staff would ask you if you want a female/male masseur when you are at the foot massage area, right?

Mui sifu looked ok. Think some people will like him.

Have you tried any masseurs who are middle-aged and stocky/medium build there and can recommend please ?

Thanks for your info.

Firstime,

At Xiang Jiang, you can browse their masseurs photos from the computer. If you are shy to browse in the foot massage area, go to the 4 level and ask the reception there to view all the male masseurs photo. I usually do that.

Mui sifu, scrubber at Xiang Jiang does not your match your description of "musculine, stocky, middle-age/matured type masseurs/scrubber"?

40st

firstimer,

Photos - The 2 shown are those available and on duty. Ask to see "All" photos and those not on duties and those at work will be shown as well. Some of those not on duty may be willing to come back. For those who are working, just ask the attendant to check when will they finish their existing assignment. You may choose to wait for them to finish if you really like what you see.

You can also choose to go to body massage room first or go to foot massage first. For me, because I go weekends which is crowded and sometimes need to wait for a room, I usually have my body massage first.

I dun think there are any masseur who are as mature as Mui Sifu in XJMZ. If you dun mind those mid 30s, cubby (maybe stocky or medium built to you), try 916, 909, 915 or 995. Look at their photos first before you decide.

OR go to other shops that I mentioned above.

40st

firstimer,

Photos -

I dun think there are any masseur who are as mature as Mui Sifu in XJMZ. If you dun mind those mid 30s, cubby (maybe stocky or medium built to you), try 916, 909, 915 or 995. Look at their photos first before you decide.

40st

4st, you are such an encyclopaedia... now I wanna go to SZ end this year... very likely will be in Guangzhou during Nov. :)

Guest Nin An

4st, you are such an encyclopaedia... now I wanna go to SZ end this year... very likely will be in Guangzhou during Nov. :)

Nov is Asian Games in Guangzhou. The police already started "yan ta" 严打 now. The saunas and massage places need to register anybody staying past 2am. Many men staying in SZ without cert are now going home. Tian Dong crowd is reduced to 1/2 the normal.

Also massage room door cannot put towel and cannot massage naked, must leave trousers on. No fun.

Bars will be checked for drugs.

Hotels don't allow to bring man to room.

Wait for Asian Games to be over.

thanks Nin An for bringing us the BW News Shenzhen.

U are still in SZ? migrated there? How's the knee?

Yes, notice over last weekend that my massage was done in bright lights by my usual masseur. Must be the clam down. Looking forward to coming and GOING of Asian Games :)

Nin An & 4st ... Thanks for the tip re GZ during the Asian Games.

Guest firstimer

40st,

1) Thank you for the mid-30s masseurs' nos.

Any latest updates on any mature, stocky masseurs at other shops?

Thanks.

2) Visited Tian Nong once. And noticed that there were people who walked into the TV room in their clothes on.

And they moved to those rooms behind.

Mostly young ones and came in groups.

Think they were there for majong games. Someone cracked a joke - maybe orgy.

----

Guest Nin An

thanks Nin An for bringing us the BW News Shenzhen.

U are still in SZ? migrated there? How's the knee?

Yes, notice over last weekend that my massage was done in bright lights by my usual masseur. Must be the clam down. Looking forward to coming and GOING of Asian Games :)

40st,

almost wanted to migrate there :lol: but have to come back last Monday :(

My knee got better then got worse because of sex :lol: now better again.

Got 风流韵事 to write here but afraid someone will bitch. When he bitch very kuat kuat one :(

Also been busy to take care of my customers for missing for so long.

Guest Nin An

40st,

2) Visited Tian Nong once. And noticed that there were people who walked into the TV room in their clothes on.

And they moved to those rooms behind.

Mostly young ones and came in groups.

Think they were there for majong games. Someone cracked a joke - maybe orgy.

----

firstimer,

if you like chubby, as 40st said tell the papasan. He's the one wearing the coat and tie. He will arrange for a few for you to select.

I was there too when those with clothes on came to play majong. My 老公 was one of them too. Maybe we actually met but not knowing it. I was in the karaoke room most of the time.

Did you stay to see those free sex shows at night? You could have seen me being screwed :lol:

Guest firstimer

No, I didn't stay overnight.

Papasan? Sorry, at which place?

firstimer,

if you like chubby, as 40st said tell the papasan. He's the one wearing the coat and tie. He will arrange for a few for you to select.

I was there too when those with clothes on came to play majong. My 老公 was one of them too. Maybe we actually met but not knowing it. I was in the karaoke room most of the time.

Did you stay to see those free sex shows at night? You could have seen me being screwed :lol:

Guest Nin An

Sigh, sleepless from thinking about the fxxking good time I had in SZ. So fast already nearly 2 weeks since I came back to KL and busy with work.

Decided to start a new thread to avoid being bitched about following the massage topic because what I am going to be writing has even more torrid sex :whistle: I didn't want to write about it but really cannot get it out of my head and it gets me so restless and 'itchy' down there.

The last time when I was at Tian Dong and 老公 didn't turn up, I was flirting around but no luck. Decided to spend my time surfing the net. When my first target left, the next one was even better. Taller, stronger and just as fair and more good looking. Noticed that he was looking at me as he typed on QQ. My heart beat faster as I pretended to not notice but eventually could not resist looking back. He smiled back at me. I then noticed he seemed to be doing what the other moneyboys were doing looking for victims by pretending to be normal guys.

My heart sank. He tried talking to me but I barely answered him. Slowly he moved to my side pretending to show me a nice website. His hand lightly caressed my thighs and he said "你好白滑". I let him slowly got between my thighs and at my anus.

I told myself I shouldn't but my legs parted automatically and his one finger glided in easily. Half expecting him to say something like" 有点松" instead he said "好顺滑哪" :rolleyes:

Before I knew it, his finger did something to my prostate that send electric shockwaves to my whole body especially my nipples. Next he radioed my nipples and I moaned. My towel was already dropped to the chair and with my legs wide open, I was inviting him to do me in broad daylight of almost 4pm afternoon. There was no one around yet.

When he removed his towel, his cock was beautiful. Not too big, about 6", straight and nice round pink head and skin not dark. Just the perfect size for me unlike the painful arrowhead of 老公. I held it and it was hard as rock indicating it was strong and lasting. I flipped it down playfully and it sprang back, typical of a 30 yo cock at it's prime.

As he was moving in for the kill, I noticed that he applied lub on me from a package and I recognise it was the same brown colored brand as what 老公 used. That immediately got me to remember that he would also have condom too. I told him to use but he refused.

Suddenly I snapped out of my lust and awoke to my senses. What the hell am I doing naked in broad daylight with my legs wide open and he's a moneyboy! I quietly asked him if he's a moneyboy?

He turned around and asked me if I am a money uncle. Of course I said no and forgot to ask him again as he fingered me. He was almost about to enter me when we heard someone opened the door and came into the room to use the computer. He quickly retreated back to his computer and placed his towel on his lap. I quickly covered my exposed anus and sat up. Of course the guy who came in saw something.

After he typed something on his QQ, he suggested we go to a room. This time I was wide awake from the timely interruption.

I asked him again if he was a moneyboy and he said "喜欢就好啦"

I took that to mean he's one. But suddenly his QQ popped up something, he quickly type something and rushed out of the room.

======================

Sorry, it's late and someone seemed to just woke up. I need to go.

I didn't know what QQ was at that time and made the biggest mistake of my life then.........

Guest Nin An

why you always get such good luck huh?

ok, even if I cannot experience it, at least get to read about it. Waiting for the next instalment. Wish there are some photos too :)

me good luck? you didn't read the parts where I got rejected by 3 men? :oops: and there are more but those I'll consider as "never mind ones" because I wasn't that interested actually.

Talk about photos, sigh sigh sigh :angry: video even but not what I expected. :swear:

• G_M changed the title to Shenzhen ( China ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.