Male HQ

Shenzhen ( China ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

male3x

Guest keno

Foreign masseur in Shanghai.( Male Massager )

hey guys ....

I am 25 years old Foreign guy( Non Chinese) living in shanghai Pudong, i am also a part time masseur, i can do wonderful oil massage for both men and womens ( no sex ) i can do only out call massage service in customers home or hotels.

I can go to most of the places in shanghai,I am a friendly and honest guy..

( whole body Oil Massage 300 rmb/2 hour )

If any want to have body relaxing massage from your place.......

Just DIAL : 15002138334 ( for booking ) or Send Text SMS to my mobile

Email : shanghaicoolboy@gmail.com

Hi Hi ,

Whats your nationality ?

Cheers//

• 3 weeks later...

LupCheong, thank you. Seemed you enlarged the photos for the benefit of everyone here. Unfortunately, the quality of my photos did not do justice to your attempt.

In China, almost all who provide sensual services will call themselves masseurs/masseuse. I read in another thread that some of us are disburbed by the visiting "masseurs" who could not offer massage service. Yes, it can be misleading on their part, but I don't think they are able to make themselves more explicit. Do pardon them for assuming that we understand their practice, and hope you can just treat it as a lesson learnt.

For those who plan to patronise the "masseurs" above, just be alert that not all of them provide good massage (if that is what you want) but most of them could end your session happily.... am I too explicit here? :)

LupCheong, thank you. Seemed you enlarged the photos for the benefit of everyone here. Unfortunately, the quality of my photos did not do justice to your attempt.

In China, almost all who provide sensual services will call themselves masseurs/masseuse. I read in another thread that some of us are disburbed by the visiting "masseurs" who could not offer massage service. Yes, it can be misleading on their part, but I don't think they are able to make themselves more explicit. Do pardon them for assuming that we understand their practice, and hope you can just treat it as a lesson learnt.

For those who plan to patronise the "masseurs" above, just be alert that not all of them provide good massage (if that is what you want) but most of them could end your session happily.... am I too explicit here? :)

Not sure it's an understatement, but you seem pefectly clear... :lol:

Guest guest

Thank you FortySumthing and LapCheong for the photographs.

I have tried two of the ShiFu and they were really good.

Please be respectful and not to confuse them as sex service provider.

They have many years of training in TuiNa and TCM massage and DEFINATELY NOT like the many moneyboys filtering all around the place.

They have many years of training in TuiNa and TCM massage and DEFINATELY NOT like the many moneyboys filtering all around the place.

Care to share which are the 2 sifu so that we can benefit from them in future? Thanks.

Yes, most of these shops allow you to sleep in the massage room after your massage. However, some of them have minimum spending eg 3 hours of massage. If you don't get a room, you can still sleep in the foot massage lounge. Ask when you are at the shop. Many local budget travellers would sleep in massage shops instead of hotels.

Edited by fortysumthing

Alamak, I saw these photos and thought they are real chinese physicians because they even place some health advise nearby :lol:

Wasted because there was one very manly type I like. But I was in a hurry so didn't ask. 我是出来偷吃的,没有什么时间。 :lol:

Alamak, I saw these photos and thought they are real chinese physicians because they even place some health advise nearby :lol:

Wasted because there was one very manly type I like. But I was in a hurry so didn't ask. 我是出来偷吃的,没有什么时间。 :lol:

now that you know, you will find excuses to go back ... haha

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Posting on behalf of fortysumthing of the photos of the bear masseurs at Xiang Jiang Ming Zhu, enjoy! :)

SZ4a.jpg

SZ4b.jpg

SZ4e.jpg

SZ4f.jpg

Don't waste time with 587 and his look-alike bro 59X, can't remember the number.

its strange that a lot of the HK website says 587 is good, the comments are prob made by his regulars who are not seeking massage. This guy will pretend to waste time on your shoulders, hardly any strength, the back was done in a hurry and then straight to the butt. Tries to talk you into giving more tips like his other clients does. And blatantly tries to promote his brother 59x.

problem is if u r a "1" , u r not waitng to b "f" , then what should u do?

For less than S$100, I can spent the whole day getting massaged and "ahemmm"

The turnover at these massage places are very fast. The good ones get pao by HKers, the lousy ones quit because poor tips, the villagers fresh off the trains look for new jobs

Everyone is out to make a quick buck. As soon as there is one fresh meat, the news spread fast and he will get heavily booked. If he is cute, the news spread even faster and you can't even get a booking unless you book days ahead.

They are mostly straight and some will not get an erection even if you fondle their cocks. If you are too aggressive they are afraid that you will attack them. So be passive and always spread the legs to show you are 0. But...they are still male animals after all. Book one for at least 3 hours, shower, sleep or awake, let them feel the warmth of a smooth supple male skin and soon they will forget the manly face and the cock.

The best is to lay face down and not turn over and after massaging your back for half hour, he has to move down and let him climb on you. His cock cannot avoid touching your butts and smooth skin to skin contacts will arouse him. Spread your legs wide enough for him to see your fleshy hole. He will know you are willing to be just a piece of fxxkmeat for his pleasure.

9 out of 10 he will fxxk you. But the rooms usually have more than one bed so you need to go in the afternoon and take the furthest one. However, sometimes someone may just accidentally walk in. Just carry on because this is "wink" expected. In fact I had someone walked in on me a few times and each time I think it is more than accidental because the piak piak sound so obvious.

Anyway I myself too walked in on a gangster looking guy with tattoos getting screwed while his moaning was so manly. He glared at me while I casually went to the neighboring bed to retrieve my watch that I hid under the mattress and forgot till I was showering 1/2 way. Hehe I was hoping for a 3some and I did the drop my towel trick exposing my still wet hole while bend over to feel under the mattress and tada showed them the watch I found.

Well I could have a saved my energy cause his eyes were rolling in delirious pleasure and forgot about me. I was welcumed to look at his pinkish rear end get pushed inside out each time the masseur did a long out stroke. The masseur looked no more than 20 and can he pump hard and fast or what...a little too young for my taste...tattooed gangster was plump uncle at least 45. But big muscular arms and legs flailing like a toy fxxk doll. Face all red like he had too much to drink.

I had the chance to watch them change position where the uncle was bend over the massage bed and taken from the rear. His semi-hard cock was flopping about throwing out strings of pre-cum wetting his tree trunk sized thighs. That's when I saw the first autocum other than my own. He was like coughing and herr heerrr heerrrr, his cum dribbled out like being pumped out of a liquid soap dispenser. It don't go far but start and stop a few drops at a time. After a few more pumps, he was sore and pushed the masseur away. That's when the masseur took off his condom and masturbated and accidentally shot a few squirts of pre-cum straight into his gaping hole!!!

Knowing how sensitive a well fxxked hole can feel, I know he could feel every drop of warm pre-cum going inside. You could have heard his swearing "tiu leh...ham kah leng.%$^&^$#$%" in machine gun cantonese but not too loudly from embarrassment. The panicky masseur tried to clean his hole with towel and dig it out with his fingers. That was almost like a 2nd rape to a sore hole hahaha the uncle grabbed his towel and I imagined him running down to douche in the showers.

I was at the counter choosing another masseur when he re-appeared in smart coat and tie to pay the bill. The captain was all smiles telling him his boy just new and shy, hope he enjoyed the virgin service...I was waiting for him to start swearing but he muttered something and left in a hurry.

At the locker, I overheard the cute lockerboy telling another that the new 8xx was looking quite sad as though he had lost his virginity painfully. Must be the customer was too rough. It was then I realised that everybody was assuming wrongly hahaha. The virgin was the top and the wolf was the one who got screwed hahaha. and the wolf was too embarrassed to complain that he got seeded by the clumsy and inexperienced virgin. Still remember this now, so funny.

cant believe that they really scrub and massage in nude? how did u make him strip down for u?

but i dont like scrubbing or massaging by full view (ie just a bed apart)

any private rooms?

Waaa robbin, I so jealous of you. Mui Shifu is supposed to be str8, never heard he make people sore there before haha. You must be his cup of tea haha.

At first my friends told me he very gay friendly manly married middle aged, not their cup of tea because they prefer the younger ones. I thought he is only so so. But when I saw him at Hong Kang waaa my cock stand. So manly can be gay friendly meh

Quickly I booked him for one hour. But he didnt strip the first time and also my friends also say he didnt strip one. Only the 2nd time then he strip all for me hehe.

Quite disapoint he not naked at first until he start scrub my butts then suddely he say "tai sok, lei ko long pei yan tiu ko?" Waaa so direct. Shantung men famous for very straight talking haha. Shyly I asked how he know? He say no need pah chou he can see my hole still sore. Then he finger my hole to clean it more like massage it softly. Knnn very song.

Only then he strip naked waaa nice body with a very small tummy I like. His cock is not hard but he let me touch but cannot jo for him.

His scrubbing so song then the rest he give me hole and balls massage. I asked him for fxxk service I will tip him. He say he cannot hard for me so sorry. He joked me say my hole already eat lupcheong just now no need eat old cow like him. He will help me clean my hole clean clean for the next man. Somehow it is fun to be teased by a str8 uncle haha.

But his hole massage make me so song I start telling him all the sex things men do to me. He even border to hear the sex things I telling him that even make gay men face red.

how would 1's tool is hard when he s straight?

One of my regularly patronised chub masseur at Hong Kang left to join Jin Hong Feng 金鸿丰. He left with a few masseurs under the wings of a "chief", no. 99 at Hong Kang. It was a lousy move (both for me and for him). I visited him and he complained that he has to work much harder for his income because for some unknown reasons, the Hong Kong clients here tip rather badly, about RMB 10 per hour (compare to RMB 30 per hour in Hong Kang). On top of that some of the masseurs went back to Hong Kang after a few days, making him feel even more uncertain of his future. My first visit to see him there really made me miserable to see him so unhappy.

I stayed on anyway for my 2nd session, and I chose a Chinese medical masseur, one of the few cubs I notice at this place. The good thing about this place is that they have a board with all the photos of the masseurs. The Chinese medical masseur was pleasant looking, accommodating when it comes to fondling him through his pants, but sucks when it comes to massage skills. While he tried to make me feel sensual, he failed quite deplorably too. The furthest his hands got to my sensitive zones were the edge of my hair!

Jin Hong Feng's facilities are better than Hong Kang's but looks old. I am sure after Hong Kang's renovation, Hong Kang's facilities will be more superior. The scrub back in Jin Hong Feng is a matured bear. I was salivating when I saw him. However, his skills was below zero marks. I should have volunteered to teach him a couple of scrubbing strokes. No wonder I did not see him working - no business. Don't expect any fun.

My second trip to Jin Hong Feng was last weekend. This time, chub masseur seems more settled, and was able to crack a few jokes, just like old times in Hong Kang. He even walked with his hands swinging naughtily to show that he is happy and to make me laugh. Nevertheless, I would be happier if he returns to Hong Kang. My second session after chub masseur was broken into 2 parts. The foot massage was by a 23 y/o stocky meat. He looked more matured in photo than in person, so I was a little disappointed but flirted with him anyway. His skills were not bad even though he has only been on the job for 2 years. However, he does not do body massage. I had to choose from the photo board for another one that is willing to do body massage. As most of the masseurs are not meaty, it was tough. I could only go my looks and chose one that seemed pleasant but the real person did not give me the same "feel". And his skills were so-so. Second trip was another disappointment.

Back in Hong Kang yesterday, I tried a new masseur, no. 801, 29 y/o about 65 kg. Usually, a guy of this weight would not be a choice for me but when I first saw him in the foot massage room, he was seated and his cute face easily capture my attention. I did not even notice that he was shorter than me. I tried him only for body massage and no foot massage as I was running out of time. I indicated to him that I would like to have oil massage. Usually, most masseur would start massage without oil, then after an hour, oil will be applied. For 801, he went straight into oil massage. His strokes were slow, firm and comfortable, unlike most other masseurs which were hard. Totally enjoyed the 2 hour session. Oh, he has an organ which is very handful but I get the feeling that he was not a willing participant to our mutual hand job even though the joystick was hard. The knob was large. I felt like a chickopek, as in movies when old men take advantage of young chicks.

.. end of story ..

cant believe this? the scrubber is always naked?

but wont str men find this gayish?

every1 will opt for a scrub, i hate the "open" feel.....

there is a massage/sauna that is suppsoedly caters to men and women... then somehow it became more gay for the men. And the masseurs somehow know and some of them do gay for pay. always seeing hard cocks in the sauna and got ppl who sucked me in the steam room. It was fun trying to convert the straight masseurs for money. They will resist, then u touch them, again and again. they actually face turn red but after they get used to u after a few visits, they can actually get hard. I even managed to get the prick out from one straight boy after much forcing and sucking his cock. his facial expression was priceless.......

then i got to fxxk one straight boy first time :) as he needed the money etc etc

I enjoy massages in the South, but I also enjoy the body scrubs in the North East of China (Changchun, dalian) and even Shanghai.

Scrub in south is covered in the room or in an enclosure. Sometimes u can see the srubber hard even though he is wearing that "doctor type" attire or shorts.

In the north east, it is different. U get scrubbed in a public open area. Be it a high class or a commoner bathhouse. Everyone goes for scrubs. So u are surrounded by beds of naked men getting scrubs. Very common to see hunky men with hard on.

the scrubber will wash u up with soap later on and then u go for a bath ... lol they also soap up ur groin. It is common for these scrubbers in the NE to wear disposable underwear or simply underwear to scrub u so their body will always "touch" u. Anyways, u go to commoner or gay saunas, the scrubber will be nude ........ i often try not to get hard when a muscled scrubber scrubs me and his cock keeps slapping against my body lol

Cos can be quite stimulating when u get a scrub. They will always scrub ur groin area by lifting up ur balls and some will wash ur dick.

The ones I like in North East will even lift up ur cock and do a few rubs up and down like jerking :) gets me hard all the time and this particular hunk will always jerk mine more than once lol. but it is a common practice for scrubs in colder areas.... and seeing hard cocks is common too.

in the North east, nothing to hide since we literally go around naked in the baths unlike in the south with huge towels. North east, we arr given small cloth for washing lol. but hey i love/ to go into the jacuzzi just to see naked men walk around some with semi hard ons..... and i see the cute attendants when they do cleaning, they go nude too :)

lovehandle, maybe the best way 2 get answers to all your questions would be to visit 香江明珠 in Shenzhen. Actually, I believe some of the questions would even be answered if you visit some of the massage places in Singapore.

enjoy the revelations!

40S

how you been , been a long time !

but i do read your replies and comments avidly whenever you post !

any updates on Hong Kong AND Shenzhen masssages , new places to recommend ?

would you or anyone else know addresses of Jilin or Changchun bathouses and where to get a body scrub as mentioned by SKMan in the previous post ?

i love being scrubbed , even without any happy endings !

await eagerly for your wise words :thumb:

Hi Ding Dong,

Thank you for your encouragement.

My knowledge of Jilin and Changchun bathhouse is next to zero. Maybe some others here can help you out. But I would suggest starting a new thread instead of being burried under this SZ thread so that it is easier for other readers to find in future. I have been to both Jilin and Changchun many years ago and did notice some big bathhouses around. They should be fun to explore but I did not had time then. I did manage to engage a cute chubby masseur from my hotel's massage shop in Changchun and he was very accomodating. Now that I am recalling it, makes me feel like I need to visit Changchun again... haha

have fun.

Guest Firstime

Hi 40st,

Read your postings with much interest. I have not tried such massages before.

Please advise what is the current going rate for masseur at 香江明珠. Also what is the 'procedure' once you get inside the health center. I read your posting about going to the 4th floor to choose the masseur BUT after that what do I do? Does the scrub comes first and how to choose Mui Sifu and then what?

Pardon my ignorance. I am really green in these things. Thanks for your help in advance.

Firstime

Firstime,

As with most massage places (I think it is same in Sg), after you get into the shop, remove your street clothes then take shower. You could then take a sauna or steam bath. In winter in HK, this is one of my favourite activity because of the colder weather outside.

Whether you have massage first or scrub first, it is your choice. I think most people prefer scrub first, then massage. In XJMJ, Mui sifu is the only scrubber, so if you want a scrub, just ask any of the attendant in the changing room to call for him (if you do not recognise him in the changing room). Just tell them you want a scrub and Mui will attend to you. It would be good to take a steam bath before the scrub to "lossen" the skin first. Please tip Mui. Recommend RMB 50 upwards. I heard of people who are so happy with his service that he tipped Mui RMB 200 but I think those are exceptions and not norm. After the scrub, you should shower again and then change to their "massage" clothes.

In XJMJ, if you prefer to choose your own masseur, just tell the attendant that you would like to choose your masseur from their computer. They will ask if you want foot massage or body massage first. Again your choice but I recommend foot first so you know if the massage skills are compatible to your needs. If yes, you can continue with the massuer for body massage. If no, you may want to choose again. Yes, the same masseur can do both foot and body massage if you choose your masseur. However, if you allow the attendant to choose for you, he will arrange for the next masseur in the queue. If so, that masseur will NOT be able to do body massage. That's their rule. Massuer who gets to do a job by queuing can only provide 1 type of service, normally foot massage. After your foot massage which is done on the 2nd floor, the attendant or your masseur will help direct you to the 4th floor for your massage. BTW, you can choose your masseur in the computer on both the 2nd and 4th floor. It is more convenient to choose on the 2nd floor.

You will note from my posting above that there are also Chinese Medical Massuers in XJMJ. If you like bears, you can choose those. All their photos are on a big posters outside the lift lobby on 2/F (see the posters in my earlier posting above).

The rates are RMB 98 for 2 hours of non-oil massage plus 1 hour foot massage. Non-oil massage is also known as Chinese style massage. The rates for 2 hour oil massage plus 1 hour foot massage is RMB 146. Oil massage is also known as Japanese style massage. There are other massages but I do not remember the various prices. There is a menu at the entrance and next to every seat in the foot massage area. Foot massuers usually can only provide Chinese style and Japanese style massages and not the other types.

Please tip the massuer. If you are doing only foot massage, try not to tip less than RMB 30. Yes, of course you can be mean and give RMB 5 or even less, just don't tell the masseur you are from sg!!! If you are using the same masseur for foot and body massage, RMB 100 tip is OK.

Seems a few of you are coming over in August. See you in XJMJ. Drop me a note if you need any guidance.

enjoy

40st

Guest Firstime

Hi 40st,

Thank you very much for your clear and informative 'instructions'. Actually, I have not been to a massage place in Singapore either. Hence, it will indeed be a first time for me.

Will surely follow your advice. Will not disgrace "Singapore". :)

I will be in Hong Kong from July 22 - 25 with some str8 friends. Don't think I can 'escape' from them to venture to Shenzhen alone. If I do, how can I reach you?

* I kept seeing the word 'PM me'. What does it mean?

Firstime

Firstime,

PM = private message

You need to open an account here to be able to PM another registered member. I hope you are aware that you are not a registered member of this forum.

For obvious reasons, I will not be able to disclose my contact details here. I am sure you will not offer your phone number here as well. So how? PM me.

40st

Guest Firstime

Hi 40st,

I am aware that I am not a member. :)

Is it ok for me to give you my email address here and then, we can exchange contact info after that?

Thanks.

Firstime

firstime,

er ... I suppose so. But you are aware that there could be imposters who may write to you pretending to be me and you may be confused if more than one person write to you.

Or worse still, a few people will claim to be firstime providing their emails here confusing the matter. Maybe I worry too much...

will see how it goes ..

40st

pardon my suakuooness, i have never been to any such massages b4 ,really, i swear ...

lovehandle, maybe the best way 2 get answers to all your questions would be to visit 香江明珠 in Shenzhen. Actually, I believe some of the questions would even be answered if you visit some of the massage places in Singapore.

enjoy the revelations!

K, thank you!

no need to sompah lah. There is always first time for everyone, regardless of age. Afterall, some men have gay sex only after 30 y/o. Nothing wrong to admit that. Just play it safe OK? Be happy.

XJMJ is closed - hopefully temporarily

Towards end of last week, two angmo women engaged the services of two male masseurs to do oil massage. The two masseurs must have mistakenly thought that the women were looking for fun and apparently fondled them inappropriately. The girls complained of being molested and the masseurs were arrested.

A few days later, XJMJ's operations were suspended. It is unclear when it would re-open. I am a little concern with the livelihood of the other masseurs. They do not have any basic salary and rely on massaging every customer to make a living.

For those of you who are arriving in coming weeks, I'll try to identify alternative shops for you in case XJMJ is not re-opened by then. Given the coming Universiade, the authorities are definitely very uptight about events that project a bad image of SZ (as if there are no crimes in the city). And I am not surprise if this latest incident is another attempt by competitors to smear XJMJ to make its customers (such as me) to move to other shops... sigh..

Hi Firstime,

For you, what is the difference between eating and dining? Hope you have fun doing those and everything else you did in HK.

Yes, I started to explore a new place called 海丽华. It is conveniently located at the immigration building. When you exit, turn left and walk to the end of the building. You will see a HUGE name sign in Chinese on the wall and some attendants. The shop is not there. But it is a meeting place. A golf cart will pick up clients from there and do a 1 minute ride to the end of the building where the shop is. There are photos of masseurs on the right wall as you walk into the lobby. You should remember numbers of the masseurs that you are interested in so that you can ask for them when you get in. Only photos of masseurs on duties are displayed. I do not know if photos of other masseurs are available elsewhere.

As with most of such shops, after collecting the locker keys, you will be directed to the changing and shower area. In this shop, they have a relatively large warm pool whose deep end is 1.4m. Great for people who likes to swim in the nude (but not for you firstime - haha). The sauna and steam rooms are rather old looking and hanky panky is not possible there because they face the changing area.

The scrub back is a 40+ chub. I tried him even though to me, he is not cute. His scrub back skills were not satisfactory. Certainly, not close to Mei Sifu. I asked if there are any meaty or chubby masseurs in this shop and he named 320 and 380.

After changing to their shop casual clothes, I went upstairs to the foot massage lounge. It was Sat afternoon and it was PACKED. I heard clients complaining that there are no rooms for body massage. I manage to find a lone seat next to an aunty. But what attracted me to the seat was her cute meaty masseur. He looked at me as long as I was looking at him before I took my seat. It was a sure un-spoken sign of "please book me". I asked for a male masseur and was given a slim guy who hurt me more than relaxing me. But he did disclose to me that the masseur next to him was 380!! After his massage, I asked one of the attendant to arrange for 380 to do my body massage.

Frankly, 380's massage skills are not close to any of those bears that I have patronised at XJMJ. He is 30 and very chatty, and very LOUD. I am quite sure our neighbours can hear him talk. But he is quite accommodating, which is a consolation.

Will try 320 next time. I was told he is a 40+ chub!

40st

Hi Firstime,

For you, what is the difference between eating and dining? Hope you have fun doing those and everything else you did in HK.

Yes, I started to explore a new place called 海丽华. It is conveniently located at the immigration building. When you exit, turn left and walk to the end of the building. You will see a HUGE name sign in Chinese on the wall and some attendants. The shop is not there. But it is a meeting place. A golf cart will pick up clients from there and do a 1 minute ride to the end of the building where the shop is. There are photos of masseurs on the right wall as you walk into the lobby. You should remember numbers of the masseurs that you are interested in so that you can ask for them when you get in. Only photos of masseurs on duties are displayed. I do not know if photos of other masseurs are available elsewhere.

As with most of such shops, after collecting the locker keys, you will be directed to the changing and shower area. In this shop, they have a relatively large warm pool whose deep end is 1.4m. Great for people who likes to swim in the nude (but not for you firstime - haha). The sauna and steam rooms are rather old looking and hanky panky is not possible there because they face the changing area.

The scrub back is a 40+ chub. I tried him even though to me, he is not cute. His scrub back skills were not satisfactory. Certainly, not close to Mei Sifu. I asked if there are any meaty or chubby masseurs in this shop and he named 320 and 380.

After changing to their shop casual clothes, I went upstairs to the foot massage lounge. It was Sat afternoon and it was PACKED. I heard clients complaining that there are no rooms for body massage. I manage to find a lone seat next to an aunty. But what attracted me to the seat was her cute meaty masseur. He looked at me as long as I was looking at him before I took my seat. It was a sure un-spoken sign of "please book me". I asked for a male masseur and was given a slim guy who hurt me more than relaxing me. But he did disclose to me that the masseur next to him was 380!! After his massage, I asked one of the attendant to arrange for 380 to do my body massage.

Frankly, 380's massage skills are not close to any of those bears that I have patronised at XJMJ. He is 30 and very chatty, and very LOUD. I am quite sure our neighbours can hear him talk. But he is quite accommodating, which is a consolation.

Will try 320 next time. I was told he is a 40+ chub!

40st

40st,

I had fun and already talking about next year's trip with the same friends that went on this trip. HK has too many good eating places and we had so little time (4 days). Dining just sounded better, that's all. :D

Thanks for the introduction to the new place. Sounds like you will be heading to 海丽华 the next weekend? Enjoy and let me know.

Firstime

Cheers,

Firstime

Guest Guest121

Hi 40st

For the Chinese Medical Massuers, do they provide only proper massage only ?

I heard they do hand-job only for happy ending, do they go beyond hand-job?

Hi guest121,

you wrote

For the Chinese Medical Massuers, do they provide only proper massage only ?

you immediately answered

I heard they do hand-job only for happy ending,

On your second question, whether they go beyond. I am aware that some of them are MB. I wanted to say "Go try your luck." but too late now.

40st

Edited by fortysumthing

• G_M changed the title to Shenzhen ( China ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.