Male HQ

Shenzhen ( China ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

male3x

Hi 40s

Can you provide the links of the Hk forum you read on the bear massage at XJMZ especially, thanks !

LupCheong, thank you. Seemed you enlarged the photos for the benefit of everyone here. Unfortunately, the quality of my photos did not do justice to your attempt.

In China, almost all who provide sensual services will call themselves masseurs/masseuse. I read in another thread that some of us are disburbed by the visiting "masseurs" who could not offer massage service. Yes, it can be misleading on their part, but I don't think they are able to make themselves more explicit. Do pardon them for assuming that we understand their practice, and hope you can just treat it as a lesson learnt.

For those who plan to patronise the "masseurs" above, just be alert that not all of them provide good massage (if that is what you want) but most of them could end your session happily.... am I too explicit here? :)

Guest121,

I have not tried 663 b4. As I have written here b4, most of the medical masseurs do not quite meet my standards for massage. If you are more into noti business rather than massage, go to http://www.szxiong.com/ or http://www.ypbear.net/ or http://www.00069.com/SzBearDaddy/

30s,

http://lochiu.joinbbs.net/index.php

Hope you read chinese, and you need to register as member before you can browse the forum.

40st

Guest Guest121

Hi firtysomething

what does it mean by ' 咀得好舒服 ‘ in Cantonese ?

It means lick body or blowjob ?

Guest121,

I have not tried 663 b4. As I have written here b4, most of the medical masseurs do not quite meet my standards for massage. If you are more into noti business rather than massage, go to http://www.szxiong.com/ or http://www.ypbear.net/ or http://www.00069.com/SzBearDaddy/

30s,

Hope you read chinese, and you need to register as member before you can browse the forum.

40st

hi joseph ...i just back from Beijing and try to call the outcall massage but they all quite X around 800 to 1000 RMB and not sure inclu transport. I din really try due find that there are some attitude behind ....please advise if there is good one in shanghai or beijing where i don mind visit their shop first then....

Yup, I have been living in Shanghai for quite a few years now. Visited a few so-call massage. ALL are disappointing and a total waste of money. Recently, I was browsing the websites of those private/individual 'masseurs'. However, unlike the masseur in shops, their start rate is from RMB 500. Don't mind trying out. However, due to bad experiences, was hoping if anyone tried any of these private/individual 'masseurs' and recommend which ones are good.

XJMJ has re-opened

After 2 weeks closure, XJMJ re-opened on 1 Aug. Heard that some of the bear medical masseurs are on leave but I have no first hand info yet.

海利华

Tried 320. Not really chub, more on the meaty side, 40 year old, manly looks but not quite my liking in terms of look. 380 looks better to me. But massage skill wise, 320 defintely out perform 380. Very strong massage, more towards Chinese medical accupressure massage. He said he was actually trained in chinese medical massage techniques. Not as accommodating as 380. Would I try him again? Maybe after a few months ..

友谊

Visited this place over the same weekend and was served by 710, mid 20s cub but he looked 30s to me. Excellent foot massage but can't say the same for his body massage. He said he hardly do body massage. This place does not allow foot masseurs to do body massage, if the customer is secured on rotation basis. This means that I did not select him but was given the next masseur in the queue for my foot massage. The lady attendant told me that 710 cannot do my body massage and I need to use a female masseur (to my horror of course). I told her flatly that in that case, I will not have any body massage. She immediately then say, OK, then 710 will do your body massage. I suppose it is a matter of policy not to allow foot masseurs to do body massage for customer that did not book them so she had to tell me, and I suppose she must have also met many customers who insisted on using the same masseur after their foot massage. Which was why she was quick to change her mind instead of losing a customer.

This place also has a mature stocky body scrub. Did not try him yet. There is also a 200 lb foot masseur. Have not tried him yet too. Will certainly re-visit this place again in future to explore further.

The rooms has large window and glass door which makes hanky panky difficult, so i think this place is strictly for massage only.

XJMJ back to normal (almost)

For regulars like me, it seems the place is back to normal. Photos of a few chinese medical masseurs were removed. They either has left or have returned home for "leave". Some foot massuers have left too but it seems not many and they were not my regular. Most of the pink uniform "male beauty masseurs" are around.

For male masseurs to do oil massage, clients will need to pre-book them before they arrive at the shop. If they book after they arrive, the masseurs (including the Chinese medical masseurs) can only do non-oil massage. However, if you do not mind oil massage by lady masseurs or the pink uniform masseurs, then you can book when you are there.

Not too crowded in the foot massage lounge when I was there with a fellow BW on Sat afternoon but it seems most of the clients were already doing body massage. It was almost full house in the body massage cubicles. Seems during the week after the re-opening, the crowd was not bad too - but the theory is that most of them are trying to use up their pre-paid card before there's problem at XJMJ again :( .

海利华

Learnt from a bearish net friend that 320 was very accommodating to him. Seems he has his preference when it comes to provide additional service. That is quite normal for any masseurs I guess. They have their rights to decide who to have fun with too.

1940s,

At XJMJ, you can go totally nude when doing oil massage.

At Hai Li Hua and Youyi, you can't be nude during massage but yes during body scrub. I hope I am not stating the obvious.

BTW, just very very damn curious, when you wrote that (not referring to the masseur), did you expect masseur to be nude when they massage you? It is normal for most of us (I hope I speak for most of us) to expect that when you ask "Which spa do massage fully nude", you are referring to the client and not the massuer. If so, why add (not referring to the masseur)?

Do you mean most of the massage you go to, you are dressed but the masseur is nude? I certainly like to visit if so. Please share their addresses lah.

OK, you can give me a black eye for trying to be funny :(

40st

马老师

I first met Ma when he was the chief of masseurs at Hong Kang (ok those who do not know what I am talking about, go to and start from page 1 of this thread). Ma is in his forties and on the chubby side with crew cut and specky. Thick meaty palms that will make you feel the strength but not the pain. He seemed skillful at reliefing muscle pains not just from personal experience but also as claimed by a few friends that I recommended them to.

Since the closure of Hong Kang, Ma moved to Hong Kong and has a tiny studio in Yaumatei. He charges HK$150 per hour. He also do house calls but I think he would charge at least 2 hours for house calls. If you are seeking happy ending, you will be disappointed. He is so so str8. But he does not mind you being in nude, as long as you dun mind his teenage daughter walking by (just kidding - she usually jst stay in her room).

Those of you in HK or visiting HK and really need some therapy or a relaxing session, PM me for his phone number.

40st

Guest 1940s

1940s,

At XJMJ, you can go totally nude when doing oil massage.

At Hai Li Hua and Youyi, you can't be nude during massage but yes during body scrub. I hope I am not stating the obvious.

BTW, just very very damn curious, when you wrote that (not referring to the masseur), did you expect masseur to be nude when they massage you? It is normal for most of us (I hope I speak for most of us) to expect that when you ask "Which spa do massage fully nude", you are referring to the client and not the massuer. If so, why add (not referring to the masseur)?

Do you mean most of the massage you go to, you are dressed but the masseur is nude? I certainly like to visit if so. Please share their addresses lah.

OK, you can give me a black eye for trying to be funny :(

40st

40st,

sorry, i meant the client.

been to the one between lowu immigration and rallway stn hotel. massage was soso.

visited also the one on the 5th fl overseas chinese hotel. massage was good.

both are open with windows at doors and walls.

prefer myself nude when being massage. the allows continous flow of massuer motion.

not seeking sensual massage being 1940s

thank you once again. 1940s

• 3 weeks later...

You guys are right. It seems to be missing.

I enjoy this thread very much too. Let me do some investigation this weekend. It could be the recent upgrade that accidentally mess out the database. If need be, I will try to restore from the old backups which is tedious.

Cheers

Hendry Tan

Admin cum Mod

Thanks GM for restoring the thread. I think there are some postings from another thread here (such as those in page 1). But it is OK, no need to spend time clearing it up. Many folks here will find their way.

But I hope there is another thread for Shanghai so that those intererested in Shanghai can be better guided. Thanks again.

Shanghai thread was there all the time except that I did not pin it up. It's has now been pinned up too.

Now it would be easy for everyone to find the popular countries they are interested in. Those not too popular countries will only be pinned when they get more threads.

So keep posting your stories, encounters, etc.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry that I have not been updating. I was just enjoying my regular masseurs every weekend. But there were a couple of times I went to try new places, after reading about them in other forums.

金喜 Jin Xi (car park no. C-12)

While located in Lowu district, the bus ride is about 8 or 9 minutes away. The place is smaller than XJMJ. In front of the changing room are photos of the masseurs. They are from 4 shifts and frankly, not easy for me to find anyone interesting. From the photos, I do not see anyone whom I can describe as bear. At the end, before changing, I decided that I won't choose and will just leave it to luck when it comes to massage.

I like the shower area which had cubicles facing each other... very pleasant for the eyes if the opposite cubicles are occupied by bears. The steam room is at the end of the room and I think it might be possible to have fun inside if there is no crowd and the attendants do not seem to walk there often. However, on my visit there, there were no interesting bears there to make my fantasies come true.

The foot massage lounge has about 30 or 40 seats. Not many seats were taken when I was there but there were a couple of interesting looking customers. I choose not to do any foot massage and ask the attendant to take me to the massage area. Along the way, I saw a lady masseuse sitting between the open legs of a male customer massaging his thighs. I am quite sure the crotch area looked bloated. But as the owner of the crotch is not my type, I did not bother to slow down my pace.

I was taken to a single person room. While I requested for the fattest masseur, the one who came looked rather under nourished. Fortunately, he looked rather pleasant and offered to massage my body with oil even though I asked for Chinese style massage. I took it as an indication that he may do more. I was wrong. He avoided touching me inappropriately and even when I touch him inappropriately, he quickly moved away. It was actually quite difficult to interpret him because he deliberately lean his body against my hand but would move away when I wanted to do more. Maybe he is playing hard to get. In any case, nothing happen. I cannot remember his number but I don't think I will visit this place again. For those of you who like slim masseurs, you may want to consider.

永美姿 Yong Mei Zi (car park no c-12)

The car park lot is same as Jin Xi because the 2 shops are managed by the same people and maybe even owned by the same. Just remember to let the driver know which shop you are going. Actually, near the car park area, Jin Xi has a small "shop" which is actually the reception for customer waiting for the car. You could just let the receptionist arrange the car for you.

YMZ looked slightly bigger than JX. The shower area also has cubicles facing each other but the sauna and steam rooms are rather open. It was also quiet when I was there although there are some interesting looking bearish customers doing foot massage. Massuers can be chosen from photos in the foot massage area. There were only 2 rather mature pleasant looking masseurs. Most of the others look very slim to me. The mature looking masseurs however were not available. There was a Chinese Medical masseur which I could just accept but even he is occupied. I again gave up and ask them to arrange. An under nourish masseur was arranged and I slept through the whole session knowing that it will be another session where I won't be aroused.

After massage, I had to cut fhrough the foot massage lounge to get to the changing room. This time the scene is quite different. The whole lounge was occupied and seems busy. A couple of male customers exchanged glances wtih me, seems this place has a fair share of PLU. May be worth re-visiting but I need to figure out how to book those mature masseurs then.

Exchange Rates

If you are going to SZ from HK for massage, you do not really need to convert your HK$ as most of them will accept HK$ for payments. With the strong RMB, some of the shops are offering better exchange rates when payment in HK$ to attract customers. I find that at times, I am actually paying lesser by 5% or more when I pay them in HK$ at the exchange rate they use to compute.

Re-visitng XJMJ

Since the re-opening, it seems they did lose customers. Most of my regular masseurs complain of lesser customers. Some lucky ones do have regular customers which visit them every week but even then, their income has dropped due to lesser customers.

The masseurs have quite a few targets to meet every month including

a. selling a pre-paid card of at least RMB 1000 every month

b. massaging at least 121 hours every month

c. massaging at least 12 additional hours every month. Most customers will go for package of 2 hours body and 1 hour foot massage. The additional hours are hours outside the package hours. Effectively, when a customer do 4 hours with the same masseur, he will earn 1 additional hour. Not easy to find customers doing 4 hours with one masseur.

There are penalties for not meeting the above targets in the form of pay deduction. They masseurs have no fixed income and gets about RMB 4 - RMB 10 per hour they work, depending on what type of massage is performed and the number of hours work. For example, if they worked above 121 hours, the per hour income is higher. RMB 25 per hour will be deducted if they are unable to meet the additional hours requirement. Hence they rely heavily on tips for their income. Customers need not be too geneous. On average RMB 30 per hour or RMB 100 for 3 hours is sufficient. So if your masseur try to persuade you to do additonal hours, you know why.

The attendants in the changing room has equally difficult task. They do not have fixed salary. In fact, they need to pay the following to the shop

a. RMB 500 management fee for working in the shop

b. RMB 300+ if they live in the hostel

c. RMB 200+ if they eat in the shop

They too rely on tips for their income for their 12 hours shift, 7 days a week. Most customers would give RMB 10 but more and more are giving HK$10. If they are lucky, they can earn about RMB 2000+ a month of which more than 50% will be paid to the company.

My regular masseurs

Luckily for me, all my regular masseurs from Hong Kang have stayed on in XJMJ. Their numbers in XJMJ are

975 - 28 year old fair skin crew cut chub, very good massage skills. Strong massage. Very accomodating. Bear lovers will love his thick palms, especially when used with oil.

916 - Not as chub as 975 but close. 36 year old, dark skin, crew cut, strong massage, but can be inconsistent with his massage. As I am a regular customer, he normally try to maintain his standard with me.

909 - Fair skin chub, mid 30s I think. He seemed to have been trained in Chinese medical massage as his techniques are different wtih alot of bending. Accommodating.

987 - 28 year old fair skin chub standing 1.8m, student looking with glasses. Chatty. But massage is not very strong, for those who do not take hard presses.

968 - 30+ cub, crew cut, chatty. I have not used him in XJMJ although he was one of my regular in Hong Kang. In those days, the massage were not too strong. Accommodating.

Bear Chinese Medical masseurs

Some of the bear masseurs have left but there are still more than 10 to choose from. Some of them would offer their services outside the massage shop such as those at http://blog.sina.com.cn/u/2372210892 [warning, there is music at this website, turn off your speakers if you are reading this in your office]. I have not tried most of them but I think you could expect more than massage from those sessions with these masseurs.

Edited by fortysumthing

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest121

Guest121,

30s,

40st

Hi fortysomething ... do u have the website of XJMZ ?

Guest Green Tourist

Hi 40st, can you kindly recommend a decent 3 or 4 Star hotel in Shenzhen that is close to the Lo Wu station? I am planning to stay for one night with the aim of eating, shopping and massage. I'll be taking a bus directly from the airport in HK to Lo Wu. Appreciate your advise. Thanks in advance.

Actually, many HK people and even local Chinese from outside Shenzhen would try to save money by sleeping in the massage shops after their massage. Most massage shops would not charge extra if you spend 3 or 4 hours on massage. Instead of paying the extra charge, customers would rather pay for the massage. If you have lugguage, they have a room to store it for you.

Dear Mr fortysomething,

Do you have the contact number of those massage shops in shenzhen namely xjmj, yongmeizi, youyi and haiihua? Normally you will call the shop to book certain masseur right? Tq

James,

prefix for china, shenzhen is 86 755. If you are calling in SZ, call the following numbers direct without the prefix.

Hailihua - 82328655 and 82326155

Perthden - 22656080

XJMJ - 25133158

I do not have numbers for yongmeizhi and youyi. I must have forgotten to collect their cards. Will update if I next visit them.

yes, best to call the shops to book the sifu before you go to make sure the sifu are there when you arrive. For me, I have my favourite sifu's HP, so I book them directly.

40st

James,

hailihua - they are in the immigration building. There are 2 hailihua; one after you step out of the immigration building, turn left and walk to the end. There is a large sign on the wall of their name in Chinese. That's just a meeting point. The attendants there will guide you to a golf cart which will bring you to the entrance of hailihua in 1 minute. The second hailihua is on the 2nd floor of the immigration building, same floor as the overhead bridge connecting to Lowu shopping centre across the road.

XJMJ - C- 16

Yongmeizhi - C-12

Youyi - I cannot remember the number but it is the to the right of Yongmeizhi if you face the car park lot, the first lot on the same row. It could be C 7 or C 8.

Perthden - have not been there for a few months. Cannot remember the car park lot liao.

40st

Edited by fortysumthing

Dear Mr.fortysomething,

I thank you for the detail info. It will help me a lot as this will be my first visit to massage place in shenzhen. Usually on my biz trip to shenzhen, just for few days and do not have time to go massage. With your info sure I will visit them. Tq

James

Hi Guys,

I am going to shenzhen for some work two weeks time and this is my first time there.Hope someone can recommend a good sauna for relaxation prefer more mature or elderly crowds.Is the sauna there safe to visit?

echo ,

it is alot easier to find slim masseurs than meaty ones, which explains why my writings are limited to those few shops because I prefer meaty guys. Almost all shops has slim masseurs. Even those shops that I write about have slim masseurs, just that I do not use them. Good looking or not, up to eyes of beholder. Alternatively, just go to the car park that I mentioned in my writings, look at some of the lighbox adverts there and choose the shop you want base on their adverts. Some shops has photos on wall or computer for you to choose masseurs. Some do not. Unfortunately, you won't know until you are in the shop whether they offer photos. For those I have written on, I have mentioned which are those that has photos. Read my writings for info.

Meeting up? Sure, I have met up with other BW when we both have time. In fact, i am so jealous of a recent BW that I brought to SZ for massage. He is more popular with my masseurs than me, they all want to get to know him (haha). PM me when the time comes and we'll see if something can be arranged.

enjoy

40st

James,

prefix for china, shenzhen is 86 755. If you are calling in SZ, call the following numbers direct without the prefix.

Hailihua - 82328655 and 82326155

Perthden - 22656080

XJMJ - 25133158

I do not have numbers for yongmeizhi and youyi. I must have forgotten to collect their cards. Will update if I next visit them.

yes, best to call the shops to book the sifu before you go to make sure the sifu are there when you arrive. For me, I have my favourite sifu's HP, so I book them directly.

40st

Dear Mr. Fortysomething,

Any recent report for your visit to sz massage ? I will go sz for 2 weeks biz trip starting next month, so plenty of time to try the massage in sz.

Have you found the contact number and parking lot of yongmeizhi and youyi ?

Tq.

James

Hi 40's, this is a very long overdue report of our recent visit to SZ, mine the very first time after 25 years. Thank you again for your time and expertise and recommendations. I was thrilled to be introduced to SZ, gateway to 'heaven". I had no idea that the city is flooded with massage parlors with great facilities and fine services. The massage parlor you took me, XJMJ is one of the best I had been to East of Istanbul!!!!. For those who never try this place, I highly recommend you. The bus ride from Lowu train station is only 5 minutes away.

We got there around 11am on a Saturday. Thanks to prior appointment made by our dear 40's, I got the the masseur no.975. Before an oil massage, I had a pedicure done by a very handsome young fellow with fine figure and gentle touch. Being non Chinese speaking but with Asian look, I aroused quite a bit of curiosity but that did not deprived me of good services. Because of what reasons I was not sure, I got the oil massage before having body scrub. This did not bother me. I was taken to a room on 5th floor. The room was not totally private. One can peep into from partially tainted glass door. 975 was my masseur. He is a handsome stocky guy with lovely smile. I love his big hands with thick palm. His touch was heavenly and the pressure he applied was just perfect. Despite semi privacy of the massage room, 975 managed to delivered an unforgettable experience for a novice like myself. I cannot disclose my eventful massage but it exceeded my expectation. 40's please don't be jealous of me.

After the eventful massage, while relaxing in a steam room, I managed to have "friendly" conversation with a client from HKG who was trying to teach me a crash course in Cantonese. I find "oral" lessons he was trying to "give" me was too challenging given my very recent episode with 975. I asked for a rain check but could not find him again.

Then I got my back rub. It was not very pleasant for me, I must admit. I find the scrub a bit harsh and after 2 visits to Shanghai Onsen in HKG 12 hours earlier, I nearly had no more skin left. But the masseur was very gentle. There were several suggestive movements during the soaping but it was to no avail. I was far too exhausted.

We did not leave XJMJ till 3pm. By that time, I was so hungry. 40's took me to a nice restaurant. We ate so heartily and we went back to HKG that afternoon. I took an early evening flight home. It was a "mad" one day visit to SZ but worth every minute of it. Thank you 40's for your time and hospitality. I can't wait to go back with you again.

• G_M changed the title to Shenzhen ( China ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.