Male HQ

Shenzhen ( China ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

male3x

Guest Nin An

After he left, I kept thinking he vaguely reminded me of someone??? maybe a Japanese pxxn star???

I surfed and surfed until almost 1/2 hour later bingo!! this is the one

MEC STARS 003 Atsushi

only that he looked more like the older brother of Atsushi. His arms were thicker, had more veins and his body bigger and broader chest.

The same rosy complexion and very smooth and fair body. The same haircut ( very popular in SZ) and same type of handsome face type with thick eyebrows and 5 o'clock shadow. This type of face will be spoiled if it broadens out and looks dumber like most of those I've seen here.

Later I got to know his name is CF. By this time I was regretting and actually if not interrupted, I'll willingly let him penetrate me raw. Now, he's gone :(

Before I knew it, the guy who saw something was caressing my thigh and again slowly gliding to my anus. I let his finger enter but would not let him remove my towel or open wide for him. He's not my cup of tea but I wanted some stimulation down there.

Suddenly a big group of about 5 MBs came in and one even had his own computer. This guy still refused to let go. Those MBs saw it and told him to look at my computer screen. They commented that it was so obvious that I like CF type so don't waste everybody's time here. That's when he gave up and left. In return the MBs expected me to give up my computer to them which I did and went to sing karaoke.

At about 9+pm, suddenly CF popped into the karaoke room and while caressing my thighs, told me he got something to show me. I thought that was just an excuse way of saying he wanted to fxxk me. Like a lamb to slaughter, I willingly followed him to the same fxxk room which 老公 had fxxked me to anal heaven.

As I was sitting he pushed me gently to lay down on the fxxk bed. Obediently I laid down and raised my legs. Condom or no condom, I was desperate for his cock.

He fingered my anus and sighed.

"你真的很母。这样随随便便就献出你的肉体给男人操。 你样子这么man, 你不怕被人知道吗?“

“当然怕啦, 还用问. 喜欢就好啦“ I thought it was dirty talking foreplay.

"那好。 我要给你看些东西。“ and he showed me his handphone. I thought the phone is quite powerful and new model. He's trying to impress me with his new phone with a big screen.

Then suddenly it played a video and was vaguely familiar. It showed someone seated but only showed up to his chin. Then a hand was caressing his thigh and slowly removing his towel and showing his hand between the legs. Then the legs parted and the hand moved in further. When the body inclined the face was clearly visible, it confirmed that was me!!

There I was leaning lower on the side wall, my legs wide open and when he removed his hand, a thread of some of my body fluid formed and followed!! My big gaping anus was fully exposed. The rest of the short video was exactly what we did this afternoon.

I was shocked.

Guest Nin An

how did he video you without you knowing? Even though I am dying to get hold of a copy :) , this sounds scary ... what happen next?

That's what I wanted to know too but he told me in bits and pieces over time as I pestered him constantly to let me know. Instead of keep repeating that pestering, I would summarise here

1. the computers at Tian Dong each has a webcam. I noticed them but wasn't thinking about what they could do. I don't do MSN and didn't think they have MSN on the computers.

2. What I didn't know was that QQ was actually the chinese equivalent of MSN but few people outside of China use that. A few of my friends heard of QQ when I came back and asked around and nobody use QQ before.

3. He adjusted the webcam to aim at me and started recording before he started to seduce me.

4. Yes, he directed every move I made for the webcam to record me at my worse slutty poses.

5. He rushed back to his computer to stop the recording when that man came in.

6. He send the video files to a filesharing site and downloaded them later from his own computer.

7. He didn't rush off to download the files because he can do that anytime. He received a message from QQ from a big customer and he rushed off for that business. He downloaded them after business.

8. He loaded the video files to his mobile phone to blackmail me :swear:

I always thought that what I knew about the internet was more than them but now they taught me a hard lesson. :o

Guest Nin An

I know SZ is dangerous.

I know about pickpockets so I carry some money in my pocket, some money in a small coin wallet in the other pocket and only a photocopy of my China visa for ID. Everything else I kept at the hotel safe keeping. I even kept my slim laptop there this time. Only carried a small bag of clothes and cheap stuff I bought.

I know about MBs. I know about fake stuff and not interested in shopping. I know about being videoed and blackmailed while having sex in sleazy hotels so I sticked to saunas.

Yet I got caught totally being stupid and ignorant. The damn cameras were right there and I still didn't think about the danger. :swear:

He wanted 10,000yen otherwise he'll post the videos on the web. I told him I am a poor man who only look good outside but an empty shell inside. In fact I'm an insurance man and he would understand why. Money, I don't have. My cheap life he can take as I trembled and scolded him but not loudly to avoid embarrassing attention.

He grabbed my locker key and said "有多少就拿来“。 How can someone so handsome awhile ago suddenly looked uglier than a monster?

He went to my locker to get my clothes and bag to the room. He found 300+ in one pocket and another 300+ in the coin wallet. Altogether about 700yen.

He emptied out my bag and my clothes and the cheap stuff all came out. He searched through them and found nothing of value. Except when he saw my box of condoms, he emptied that out and 10 condoms fell out instead of money.

" 天啊,你到底准备给多少男人操啊。这么多套啊。你这么骚不如做 moneyboy 更值得, 为何白白给男人操呀“

After finding no more things of value, he toned down his aggressiveness.

"算我倒霉,只有这么少。 我今天赚的比你的多几倍呢。我看啊把你卖了更值得“

“你神精病啊。我没钱怎吃饭啊,求你饶了我吧,好不好。你不像是坏人嘛。“

“饶了你,谁来饶了我,可怜我呀。

他妈的,今天被你弄到我的鸡鸡痒到难耐,你的姿态比 A 片女优还要骚, 还会弯手臂放脑后来电我呀。 害的我整天满脑都见你的骚姿态。别管他妈的,先让我操你个痛快再说"

"喂,用套呀你“

“用什么套呀,你都没润滑剂哪。“

======================

getting very late. will continue later. Chinese text so bloody difficult to type when I'm tired.

I know SZ is dangerous.

getting very late. will continue later. Chinese text so bloody difficult to type when I'm tired.

wow.. sorry to hear of your misadventure, but thank you very much for sharing. We now have another reason to b on guard... :(

Interesting story but I sense its not so real..hope this is fictional..however if this is real, wish that your clip will not be exposed..take care

I can understand why. This is like insurance. You don't believe can happen, right until it really happened then no insurance how?

wow.. sorry to hear of your misadventure, but thank you very much for sharing. We now have another reason to b on guard... :(

No matter how on guard eventually up the mountain too many times finally meet the tiger and get eaten.

Best is buy insurance :)

sorry, our occupational joke :)

Dun type in Chinese lar.slot of can't understand ,bit we love hear encounter in English .thxs

sorry lar brother. They talk in Chinese and I remember also in Chinese. Don't follow the Chinese I also cannot feel the correct mood feelings to write.

I took out the small tube of my Japanese lube and handed it to him. He was expecting packet ones.

I keep thinking not to piss him off and make him happy then he'll let me off. It is only 700yen, not a lot of money what. Also considered as paying 700yen for a moneyboy sex still not expensive.

What I write here may not make sense to me or maybe to all of you. Maybe it is called the victim syndrome. Maybe writing very explicitly the sexual things he did to me can explain why.

Compared to him, 老公 is only an amateur :blink: No wonder some call prostitutes the professionals. He gave me an even better fxxk and he used the fxxk bed so well that he can even fxxked me while hanging me upside down from the edge.

I almost autocummed twice but he withdraw at the correct timing and we caressed. He will face me in missionary and slowly caress me from my anus to my nipples and then back again. I am almost ashamed that I moaned like a woman under his fxxk power. My anus was not as painful as when 老公 fxxked me. CF's cock was so straight and hard, he hit my 花心 hard or soft whenever he liked. My anus and my nipples were on fire from constant almost orgasm.

When he inserted his cock again, I looked from his eyes down to where his cock was pumping my anus trying to absorb his cock inside me and trying to see the wave of pleasures it brought inside me. Then I looked back up,staring at him in disbelief as he looked into my eyes.He said I looked like a kid begging for candy in a very cute way.

The 3rd time I could not hold it anymore when he wanted to withdraw his cock, I hold onto him and begged him to "操死我吧, 我受不了了“ As I opened my legs as wide as possible. After that he grabbed me and flung me to the floor and made me knee with my anus up in the air.

"要求我就要跪下来“ as he stepped on my back and lightly smacked my butts.

"求求你操死我吧“ I heard myself moaned.

With that he grabbed my hair and pumped me in the kneeling position. A few hard pumps that made me almost knock my bowing head to the floor, my swinging cock started shooting and his hand cupped my cock head to feel my juice shot out strongly. I was shooting so hard that some even landed on my face. Then I felt him withdraw and shot lots of very hot cum on my back.

He quickly spread the 2 big towels on the floor as we collapsed onto them out of breath and sweating like pigs.

"你真的很母. 天啊,我操死你,你像女人那样高潮,还会自动射精哪。真是爽快. 我要天天都操死你这个骚货。“

Massage shops update ...

All the shops below are located within 5 to 10 minutes walking distance. Main reason is because the massuers who moved around these shops lived nearby and normally would like to have a working place within walking distance so that they can return to their shop within short notice to serve clients who ask for them if they are off duty.

香江明珠 - Upto two weeks ago, this place is packed on weekends by fellow members and aunties. It is often not possible to get a seat for foot massage, not to mention massage rooms. The Manager, Maggie, was from Hong Hung (HH), and managed to bring many masseurs and clients with her from HH when HH seems to be discouraging those clientele. I was actually not too encouraged to visit this place on weekend to feel the pressure of having to "chop" seats. But my regular massuer is there so he (916) normally do the "chopping" for me. 916 is previously 858 from HH. I am not surprise that they lost many clients because of their success. Mei Sifu is there as well for those who wants to savour his rub back. He is on duty every day and almost anytime as he sleeps in the shop. You can imagine how tough their life is and how desperate they are trying to get as much business as possible. His business is not as good as when he was in HH. In fact, the starting days a couple of months back was bad for him and he was wondering whether he joined the wrong shop. Lately, business picked up, also because of his persistent selling of his service which convince more clients to try him. The crowded suddenly became lesser last 2 weekends and it was easy to get seats and rooms. I am not sure yet of the reason but Maggie has left the shop and started a new massage shop.

金源 - The former HH has seen a vast change of clients and masseurs. Clients are now mostly people who just want to try a new place. They advertise RMB 69 for 2 hours Chinese massage. This actually is only available on weekdays. On weekends it is actually RMB 89. And there is a 10% service charge, which usually only high end massage shops would impose. Not many members but I do occasionally notice admiring glances in the steam room and showers. Mostly str8 clients. Business is obviously bad. Lots of vacant seats even on weekends. There was a chubby rub back after Mei sifu left but last weekend, I notice he was not there. Not sure if he is still around. Will wait to see how long the owners can last before they realise that they need to change their business strategy.

柏斯顿 - This place is in 5/F of Perthden hotel, opposite HH. Maggie is a part owner. She has been trying to bring HH massuers here but so far only a few joined her. This included one of my favourite 808. Maggie officially took over this place on 1 Sep which was previously run as a under covered vice den. Business was not good and the hotel owner (a mafia boss) leased it to Maggie. The place is not big with about 20 foot massage chairs and 30 massage rooms. Prices is comparable to 香江明珠. If the place is crowded, I can imagine the noise level if there are many aunties. Because it just opened, when I was there, there was not many people. If she is very successful, she may also fail because of her success. There are actually 2 massage shops in the hotel. The second is on the 6/F which is a continuation of the undercovered vice den. They have pimps in the hotel lobby. If you are been approached, just tell the pimps that you have appointment with the 5/F shop or you may be led to the vice den.

Edited by fortysumthing

No, I didn't stay overnight.

Papasan? Sorry, at which place?

I will be flying to Macau, will like to knw how to go to Shenzhen from Macau when I reach Macau airport, and where is the place/hotel( budget) u can advise me to stay in Shenzhen....how much is the cost per day and hopefully is near those the massage and shopping place...will appreciate your advise, shd/can I cover this place-Shenzhen within 1 or 2 days?...as I will be going to HK after this...and how I go to HK from Shenzhen....after HK I will go back to Macau...tks a lot....

Hi firstimer, or shd I go to Zhuhai instead...but is there any massage place like Shenzheng....and how to go about it....?

Zhuhai has many straight and good and cheap massage near the Macau border ........ 3 hrs for RMB$70 ... very competitive as many massage centers... and there are plenty of HK and Macau ppl who go there so the rates are cheap.

Many young male masseurs too. You look at the pics and choose..... they are straight hor...

If you go near midnight, u can also stay overnight for free.

comes with instant noodles, drinks, fruits free hor :)

there is one massage/sauna which has mixed crowd and some of the masseurs will provide extras but you have to ask.

I just want to help my didi. Shall remain silent

I will be flying to Macau, will like to knw how to go to Shenzhen from Macau when I reach Macau airport, and where is the place/hotel( budget) u can advise me to stay in Shenzhen....how much is the cost per day and hopefully is near those the massage and shopping place...will appreciate your advise, shd/can I cover this place-Shenzhen within 1 or 2 days?...as I will be going to HK after this...and how I go to HK from Shenzhen....after HK I will go back to Macau...tks a lot....

Guest M,

macau to shenzhen, read http://www.macautourism.gov.mo/en/info/get2macau.php

I have never tried the ferry to Shekou but have ever taken taxi from Zhuhai to Shenzhen. Took about 2.5 hours and RMB 800. The ferry mentioned above should be cheaper.

Hotel in SZ - try http://www.ctrip.com/. Most of the massage shops I mentioned are in Luohu so you may want to book a hotel in that district. OR you can just sleep in the massage shops to save money. For 2 or 3 hours massage, most will let you sleep there FOC.

SZ to HK is alot easier. Just make your way to Luohu border and walk across to HK. At HK side, take the train to anywhere you want to go. The Luohu border is a very busy place where thousands of HK and mainland chinese use daily so it is not difficult to find. Just ask your hotel or the massage shop. Many of the massage shops has free shuttle buses to the border Immigration Building.

good luck and enjoy

40st

Edited by fortysumthing

For 3 days and 3 night, I had sex with CF but the feelings he gave me were very mixed. I think I may have fallen into the trap of "男人不坏,女人不爱“ He can be a monster and yet he can be nice. I am still trying to sort out my feelings.

In the meantime, I was actually in the beginning of the happening below when I abruptly ended my posting #154 Posted 12 August 2010 - 10:06 AM in the Shenzhen Massage thread but didn't go back to add this on later because of CF.

================================================================================================================

That happened when I was in Shenzhen sauna. I didn't write about how I got healed then because too shy :whistle:

The first day it was painful and I had to sit with one leg up to air the arse. At first I thought it was going to be the end of my fun in Shenzhen.

But then a matured guy came and sat near me and kept staring into my exposed arse. I knew he want俄 to fxxk me from his dirty look :yuk:

I pointed to my arse and told him "被太多男人操,暂停营业“

He said "兄弟,你做MB? 那些男人太凶了吧。把你操到受伤“

I told him I was MB because he was not my type and I don't want him to trouble me. I said "没当我是人看 呢“

He said "恐怕是把你当女吧 haha 你好骚啊,摆出你的屁屁来卖,又说暂停营业"

I said "没法呀,痛作呢“

He said "让我看看,应该是小事吧。我见得多呢“

I lie on the bed and he pulled off my towel and examined my arse closely.

He fingered me lightly.

I moaned "唉呀,别弄啦,痛呢“

He said "小事, 涂点云南白药就好的快“

Would you believe it, it was the same 云南白药 that I used for my knee.

Okay it worked for me very quickly because it was better the very next day.

Back in KL I asked the chinese medicine shop and they told me this 云南白药 can cure wounds and bleeding ulcers. Of course I dare not show the sifu my wounds when he asked me :o

Of course that matured guy wanted me to 报答 his help even before I healed.

One hole was out and the other hole I refused to let him enter. I offered to hj for him. But he refused. Everywhere I went he followed. I was too tired to moved around. I stopped in the a big bright room and we talked sex. It was morning and very few people left. The 2 men in the room simply watched him fingering me and asking him to fxxk me. Or maybe they wanted to. But he'll only let them touch a little before pushing them away.

It was the usual dirty sex talk. They liked to talk a lot about sex experiences. It will be a very long story if I repeat everything. Mostly about how many men fxxked me and how they fxxked me and how I behaved in bed that sort of things. Then come to the dirty parts, he'll flipped me over and used his fingers to simulate "是这样吗?那你那样吗?“

Anyway, being matured it took him more than an hour of hj to shoot. By then my arse was feeling okay and itchy :oops: for a real cock.

The local Chinese are totally open about sex.

The following was posted in a HK forum. Looks like an advertisement by the establishment but does seems this place is becoming a chub masseur joint and worth visiting for chasers. Will check it out, probably over the Mid Autumn Festival holiday ..:)

剛剛收到消息 說香江588和997也去了柏斯頓, 588還帶了好幾個北方胖子去上班,

有999,988。966。911。968都是大胖子, 而588新號是999 997新號是955,

590還要等幾天才過去, 價錢是日式148,中醫128,泰式118 房間隱閉,

房與房沒有窗 門都是模糊小玻璃喎 (這些都是聽里面的師傅說的) 我這星期很忙

沒時間去,有兄弟有時間快去看看 回來報報料阿.

Zhuhai has many straight and good and cheap massage near the Macau border ........ 3 hrs for RMB$70 ... very competitive as many massage centers... and there are plenty of HK and Macau ppl who go there so the rates are cheap.

Many young male masseurs too. You look at the pics and choose..... they are straight hor...

there is one massage/sauna which has mixed crowd and some of the masseurs will provide extras but you have to ask.

Hi SK tks for yr infor....but just wonder if I go late and fall asleep...will my key being stolen and later found my stuff all gone...? pls advise how to keep the key....is the place clean to sleep...and how much to visit such place close to midnite....? and how to go to the undergrd shopping area...?

Hi SK tks for yr infor....but just wonder if I go late and fall asleep...will my key being stolen and later found my stuff all gone...? pls advise how to keep the key....is the place clean to sleep...and how much to visit such place close to midnite....? and how to go to the undergrd shopping area...?

most will allow u to stay overnight if u do 2 hrs up including of passing midnight.

i have not stayed overnight myself cos i used to work in China and was based in Zhuhai ... so my place was 10 mins walk (Richmond Hill) to the border.

underground mall is at the macau/china border "Gong Bei Kou An".

I have never tried the ferry to Shekou but have ever taken taxi from Zhuhai to Shenzhen. Took about 2.5 hours and RMB 800. The ferry mentioned above should be cheaper.

Hotel in SZ - try http://www.ctrip.com/. Most of the massage shops I mentioned are in Luohu so you may want to book a hotel in that district. OR you can just sleep in the massage shops to save money. For 2 or 3 hours massage, most will let you sleep there FOC.

SZ to HK is alot easier. Just make your way to Luohu border and walk across to HK. At HK side, take the train to anywhere you want to go. The Luohu border is a very busy place where thousands of HK and mainland chinese use daily so it is not difficult to find. Just ask your hotel or the massage shop. Many of the massage shops has free shuttle buses to the border Immigration Building.

Hi fortysumthing, tks for yr infor too...If I stay 2 days in Zhuhai...is that anything to see?...if I go Fr Macau to SZ is seem very expensive RMB800 is S$100plus...so any other alternative way to go SZ cheaper...I heard Zhuhai I can just walk over from Macau...like we going JB?

Many tks for all the infor...am gathering everything b4 I go on this coming 22....

Hi fortysumthing, tks for yr infor too...If I stay 2 days in Zhuhai...is that anything to see?...if I go Fr Macau to SZ is seem very expensive RMB800 is S$100plus...so any other alternative way to go SZ cheaper...I heard Zhuhai I can just walk over from Macau...like we going JB?

Many tks for all the infor...am gathering everything b4 I go on this coming 22....

take ferry cheaper. 70mins bet Zhuhai and Shenzhen and way cheaper. u can go HK from Zhuhai, Macau too.

u can walk over from Macau ....

Guest M,

A few basic things.

1. Read my message COMPLETELY. You asked if there is cheaper way to go to SZ. I wrote in my message that "The ferry mentioned above should be cheaper." I also provided you with a link "macau to shenzhen, read http://www.macautourism.gov.mo/en/info/get2macau.php ". Please get your answers there.

2. I note you do not seem to know how to use the "reply" button. After you click "reply" at the bottom of our messages, you must type your message after the word "/quote]" which is at the end of the quoted message. By doing so, you will be able to show our original message in quote (as seen above) and your new message can be clearly read below the quote (as in this section of my reply).

Have fun.

40st

Edited by fortysumthing

Guest M,

A few basic things.

1. Read my message COMPLETELY. You asked if there is cheaper way to go to SZ. I wrote in my message that "The ferry mentioned above should be cheaper." I also provided you with a link "macau to shenzhen, read http://www.macautourism.gov.mo/en/info/get2macau.php ". Please get your answers there.

2. I note you do not seem to know how to use the "reply" button. After you click "reply" at the bottom of our messages, you must type your message after the word "/quote]" which is at the end of the quoted message. By doing so, you will be able to show our original message in quote (as seen above) and your new message can be clearly read below the quote (as in this section of my reply).

Have fun.

40st

Tks 40smthing and SK for both yr infor given....just a bit doubt on the following:

Can advise if I fall a sleep as I over nite there...will my key being stolen( If I want to save the saty in hotel as I will go to HK the next day)....? if so how to avoid it ?are we given any clothes to wear after the massage ( so I can keep inside the pocket with a safety pin......?any nice makan place to go after the massage or shopping...? can we reenter the place to sleep there if we go out to makan?

Hi 40sthg,

Can I check with u those masseur u mention still around @ Hong Kang?

899 - had him for the 2nd time tonight, a mixture of Chinese medicine and Thai techniques, I especially like the way he stretches my limbs and old bones (32 y/o with lots of meat)

858, 813 - both in their mid 30s and much talked about in HK chat rooms for their skills and looks. But looks are subjective. They may not be your cup of teh-o. Both are cubby.

808 - very popular, and I could hardly book him nowadays. I would sms him and the last 3 responses were he is booked at the times I needed him. If you go on weekday, I think the chances are better. Cubby and early 30s or late 20s.

922 - chatterbox so if you are looking for conversation during massage, he will be a good choice. Cubby 25 y/o but looked 30 to me with a mischiveous grin. He has a sinus problem so, if you keep hearing him sniffing during the massage, don't worry, he is not having a flu.

Teacher Ma - mildly chubby early 40s, teacher of the masseurs. He provides body massage only. I like his strong but practically painless strokes.

And the wedsite u provide which show all the stocky and club guys...the place provide free stay as well....u know how much they charge if we book the guys?

Tks...have to rush getting infor fr u....

Tks 40smthing and SK for both yr infor given....just a bit doubt on the following:

Can advise if I fall a sleep as I over nite there...will my key being stolen( If I want to save the saty in hotel as I will go to HK the next day)....? if so how to avoid it ?are we given any clothes to wear after the massage ( so I can keep inside the pocket with a safety pin......?any nice makan place to go after the massage or shopping...? can we reenter the place to sleep there if we go out to makan?

Guest M,

Glad you learnt how to use the "reply" function.

I can only talk about the massage places in Shenzhen as I have never visited Zhuhai's massage shops. In SZ, you will be provided with clothes to change into. YOu can massage or sleep in those clothes. The key comes with a wrist belt so it will not be easy for you to lose your keys. The lockers are big enuf only for a small bag. If you have a suitcase, they are usually kept at the reception. I am not sure if you can re-enter to sleep but if not, you just need to do another 2 or 3 hour massage, which you will enjoy anyway.

Makan and shopping. Sori, unable to give you any advise here.

40st

Edited by fortysumthing

Hi 40sthg,

Can I check with u those masseur u mention still around @ Hong Kang?

899 - had him for the 2nd time tonight, a mixture of Chinese medicine and Thai techniques, I especially like the way he stretches my limbs and old bones (32 y/o with lots of meat)

858, 813 - both in their mid 30s and much talked about in HK chat rooms for their skills and looks. But looks are subjective. They may not be your cup of teh-o. Both are cubby.

808 - very popular, and I could hardly book him nowadays. I would sms him and the last 3 responses were he is booked at the times I needed him. If you go on weekday, I think the chances are better. Cubby and early 30s or late 20s.

922 - chatterbox so if you are looking for conversation during massage, he will be a good choice. Cubby 25 y/o but looked 30 to me with a mischiveous grin. He has a sinus problem so, if you keep hearing him sniffing during the massage, don't worry, he is not having a flu.

Teacher Ma - mildly chubby early 40s, teacher of the masseurs. He provides body massage only. I like his strong but practically painless strokes.

And the wedsite u provide which show all the stocky and club guys...the place provide free stay as well....u know how much they charge if we book the guys?

Tks...have to rush getting infor fr u....

All the above except 922 has left Hong Kang (now known as 金源). 922 is now re-numbered to 802.

899 and 858 are at 香江明珠。 Their numbers there are 909 and 916 respectively.

808 and 813 are now at 波士顿. Numbers are still 808 and 813 respectively in 波士顿.

Teacher Ma has left Hong Kang but not sure where he has gone to.

To get to the above shops, take the shuttle buses at Luohu Immigration Building.

For the duck shop, I believe it is at least RMB 500 for quickie and more if you want them to stay overnight. They also expect you to tip. I don't usually patronise them so not familiar with their tipping. You may want to read Nin An's posting for staying in sauna.

All the above except 922 has left Hong Kang (now known as 金源). 922 is now re-numbered to 802.

899 and 858 are at 香江明珠。 Their numbers there are 909 and 916 respectively.

808 and 813 are now at 波士顿. Numbers are still 808 and 813 respectively in 波士顿.

Teacher Ma has left Hong Kang but not sure where he has gone to.

To get to the above shops, take the shuttle buses at Luohu Immigration Building.

For the duck shop, I believe it is at least RMB 500 for quickie and more if you want them to stay overnight. They also expect you to tip. I don't usually patronise them so not familiar with their tipping. You may want to read Nin An's posting for staying in sauna.

Hi tks 40smthg, I appciate yr help...u need anything for me to bring over to u in Spore? any chance to meet? My macau no is 62662674...will reach 22/9 ard 4.30...

Or u have any nos that I can reach u...heard that 23 is HK holiday ...think u might coming over to SZ....tks....

Hi tks 40smthg, I appciate yr help...u need anything for me to bring over to u in Spore? any chance to meet? My macau no is 62662674...will reach 22/9 ard 4.30...

Or u have any nos that I can reach u...heard that 23 is HK holiday ...think u might coming over to SZ....tks....

Hi Guest M,

Thank you for offering to bring me things from Sg. Some meaty bears would be nice. :lol: Otherwise, dun bother lah. I will spend the China National Day weekend in Sg to get them fresh in Shogun. :lol:

Wow, you know me so well to expect me to be in SZ on 23 Sep. I have no secrets it seems. You are totally right but I cannot share my HP here with you here leh. So public. You may want to PM me. I will actually be with friends, so maybe you may feel it is crowded for you?

You have a macau number in advance? Wow, you are resourceful.

have fun

40st

Today is typical the kind of money stress at work. To celebrate our bonus ( my bonus is the free HK air ticket and I also used up one month pay in SZ, sighhhh.......heart pain but worth it) have to join 3 of my colleagues at KTV. Have to spend a few 100rm.

You know lah, all insurance men are good to see, no good to eat. Wear coats and ties but pocket empty. Go cheap KTV but still have girls one but they all not pretty ones.

The girls are super money faced. But we make them life difficult by singing english songs. They cannot finish the songs we tip less got excuses :P See us dress nice but they know we got no money so they only butterfly to our room for the small tips.

Our tips so small they only let us touch hands or kissy faces. No touch below neck allowed. But they want to seduce us for bigger tips they touch us. My meimei purposely touch my thighs and slowly slowly nearer...nearer but stop when she did not hear me give tips.

But these 捞女 are super know how to 捞金. Suddenly she unbuttoned one button of my shirt and one hand inside massage my chest. Waaaahhhh my cock immediately stand. But luckily all of the men all also under attacked. But because of small tips, these are only small undressings and no flesh showing. If the tips big enough, we can all even sing totally naked with them :huh:

The reason I cock stand was suddenly I remember the sexy time at Tian Dong singing karaoke with 老公 and we were almost naked. He liked to massage me and slowly slowly caressed my thighs. He even told his friend I am his 马子. I was so carefree and happy then.

Now here, worry about money and see the girls money faces I feel so unhappy but still must show happy face. I really don't understand why some of my friends like to po ktv. The girls faces are so plastic. Only to show they are manly because they act girl crazy.

Then the girls try to make us buy them out. Another high pressure selling time, I was so stressed again. But hahaha insurance men where got so easy one. They push, we tolak. In the end all of us only pay for the room and the drinks.

Now I miss the karaoke in SZ can sing and touch naked :lol: KL don't have. Singapore don't have also.

Interesting, I wonder why the currency is in YEN, repeated a few times, when the currency in china is RMB.

Weird. :D

The currency is also known as Yuan 圆. The symbol is similar to the Yen symbol. Many financial institutions use RMB but some use CNY (Chinese Yuan). Yes, a little confusing.

Edited by fortysumthing

• 2 weeks later...

Hib 40st ,anymore. New masseur to recoomend..I like chubby mature masseru,those that u hve tried n have happy ending.will be in Shenzhen next week.any recomdation?I find the new hang kang( now they hve change name).there is no privacy.and worse when the masseur left the massage door open during massage( guess he definteky trying nt to hve any hanky panky)so any Plce u been that is a syr8 palout and the masseur no that van have happy ending thxs alot

hi tony_chaser70,

You are in luck.

A few weeks ago, a bunch of meaty masseurs arrived at 波士顿. I think there are about 7 or 8 of them, all meaty men from the north with varying ages. However, HK chat room reviews find most of them without proper massage skills, although they are listed as Chinese Medical Masseurs. Apparently, there is one exception. His number is 988. Seems his massage skills is above average but he is reluctant to provide extras. One other notable mention in the chat room is masseur number 922. Zero massage skills but certain part of his anatomy was described as the size of the cylindrical cardboard holder of toilet roll (don't ask me which brand). It depends on what you are going for I suppose. I have not had the chance to try any of these northeners yet, so no personal comments to add.

Two weeks ago, as suddenly as they appeared at 波士顿, they left en masse for 香江明珠. I do not know the reason and do not recall any chat room mentioning any reason. Usually in instances like this, they probably had an issue with management. But it does indicate that there is probably a leader amongst them who plan their moves. They now have a different set of numbers in 香江明珠. Chat room mentioneed that 922 = 582 in 香江明珠 and 988 = 581. I am unable to verify these info. I was at 香江明珠 and staff there confirmed that they have a bunch of new bear masseurs. They however will not massage for female clients. Their photos are not up on the Chinese Medical Masseur wall yet.

If you prefer to have proper massage and maybe a HJ from meaty masseurs, try:

香江明珠 - 909 or 916

波士顿 - 808 or 813

enjoy

40st

Hi DD,

Most of the other spas that I wrote about provide shuttle buses from the same car park. It would be safer for you to print out the names in Chinese and show to any of the "pimps" there. They will direct you to the right van. If you read the name wrongly in Chinese, you may end up in another place again. And most of them do not read English.

When you wrote "club" are you referring to bars? Even more difficult to describe where they are. Maybe let me know again the next time you are coming this way, and I'll see if I can get a map or something for you.

Middle age MB - for your eyes only (till your next trip anyway) ..

http://www.00069.com/SzStrongMidAge/

http://www.ypbear.com/photo.asp

http://www.j1069.net/index-sz.php

http://www.szzx1069.com/waiter.asp

http://www.xxbl1069.com/

40st

hi, i am going to shenzhen for a few days and want to ask whether it is safe to bring those masseurs from these websites you mentioned here to the hotel room for fun. Has anybody tried?

hi, i am going to shenzhen for a few days and want to ask whether it is safe to bring those masseurs from these websites you mentioned here to the hotel room for fun. Has anybody tried?

Since you will be contacting the masseurs via their hotline on the websites, it is generally safe. You can always call the hotline to complain about the masseur. Nevertheless, lock up your valuables and passport safely as a precaution so that the only risk you will face is being raped :) jest kidding.

have fun!

Since you will be contacting the masseurs via their hotline on the websites, it is generally safe. You can always call the hotline to complain about the masseur. Nevertheless, lock up your valuables and passport safely as a precaution so that the only risk you will face is being raped :) jest kidding.

have fun!

Many many thanks. I will be trying them out...including those in beijing and guangzhou! hope i dont come back crawling!

hi guys i will travelling to shenzhen & guangzhou in late oct

i need some pointers

as i m travelling on budget,

1. any recommended hotels/ lodging? - how safe is it to stay overnight at bath house? it will definitely save me a lot =)
  2. transport wise any tips? or things to take care of
  3. any must visit place/ must eat food / must try activity?
  4. massage/sauna/ clubbing/ pubbing?

thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Guest traveller

Hi

hope someone (40ssumething?) can help me with this. Does Singaporean need a visa to travel from

* HK to Shenzhen

* Macau to Zhuhai

My impression is that we do not need visa to enter China (for 14 or less days visit). But some guidebooks say we must purchase a 5-day visa (about HK$200-300) to travel to Shenzhen and Zhuhai - is this true ?

thanks for some answers

Guest caffspe fiction

Yup...no visa is required. Singaporean can be in China for 14 days.

Hi

hope someone (40ssumething?) can help me with this. Does Singaporean need a visa to travel from

* HK to Shenzhen

* Macau to Zhuhai

My impression is that we do not need visa to enter China (for 14 or less days visit). But some guidebooks say we must purchase a 5-day visa (about HK$200-300) to travel to Shenzhen and Zhuhai - is this true ?

thanks for some answers

• G_M changed the title to Shenzhen ( China ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.