Male HQ

Post Your Random Thoughts

Atrapada

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His greetings : ''Hello MB!"

I wonder how much money he is willing to pay me to tear his ass the size of his head, not size of his tiny dick head. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

MV5BMTIzNjAzMzY5OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzE1

This movie makes me realise that these gay affairs have been there for a long time. No matter what type of gay I am, there at least is someone out there who feels the same way I feel.

Do the things at which you are great, not what you were never made for.”

When I meet someone who can make me smile, I'll ask myself if it will work out but always tell myself that it won't. I think I'm utterly pedantic and overly romantic.   If I have to spend my life with someone else, then it must be only once. Breaking up would tear me apart.

He tries so hard not to look gay, while he knows he's gay and he accepts that. Perhaps he wants people to see himself as anything but a gay man. That's cool; he has personality.

Edited by leibniz

I'll save watching Tom a la ferme and J'ai tue ma mere. It's just his face, that fucking irritating face of Xavier Dolan. It's not that I don't like his face, I just need time to get over it.

Edited by leibniz

"Our love life synchronization, can have but one explanation. WE BOTH LIKE THE DDDDDD"

Even though I don't really like the term gay best friend, but this is funny 

Edited by Slynn

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all"

10346216_10152584629463169_4742833537402

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Why is it that when one is sick, one feels like the whole world has let you down - and then someone comes along and drops the bomb so big that you wish you were dead?

RAWR.

Edited by kunshinji

- It's always darkest before the dawn.

64712_189387781171943_1255043833_n.jpg

― J'son M. Lee 

Guest sportsathletic

Troubled distraught hopeless restless angry irritated pessimistic ...

Ugh... the overwhelming level of the negativity aura.

10489645_769469969758376_475845591629912

10444640_742661809105323_506898250899939

Edited by iamziz

― J'son M. Lee 

Ziz, saw u yesterday night at joochiat! U were in jeans I think and white t. Looking good!

*blushing  :P  :D  Say Hi next time you see me. I stay in the neighbourhood.

― J'son M. Lee 

At a Ramadhan Bazaar in KL

10494335_10152241748852157_7568948683011

― J'son M. Lee 

how can i get more connected with people? it's not im not well liked or something , but i feel i don't seemed to be able to connect with people, like people won't come approach me or something,

10482784_1474538276119078_73072462259097

― J'son M. Lee 

Someone hiding behind a faceless profile at Manhunt didn't do his dirty work properly. That guy is a member here in BW. For whatever reason I don't know why he sent a message ''Puki Mak Ko''. In Malay it means ''Your Mom's Pussy'' or ''Fuck Your Mother''. My Mom passed away 4 years ago. I hope no one says the same thing about your Mom be it she is alive or otherwise. 

Did I tell you Karma is a Bitch? Keep smiling.

― J'son M. Lee 

10352336_564553426988708_778724913718205

10464389_769890243049682_595526781389360

Edited by iamziz

― J'son M. Lee