Male HQ

Taxi Drivers Encounter / Stories (compiled)

Guest dada

Guest shy man

i was being fxxked by one taxi driver few months back. Is was in the middle of the night when i was in the cab, the driver look young, around 40+, not bad looking. he look at me and hint me that he was one of them.

After travelling for a distance, he actually ask me if i wan to go his house for fun. i agreed and he drove to his house.

He live alone and after shower, he push me to the bed and start to kiss me hug me, guess he has no sex for a long time, he is like a wolf.

after which we were both nake and he start to lift up my leg and wan to enter me, tell u boy, his cock is thick and long around 7".

i was very horny then, so i let him fxxk me upside down. i dun feel any pain as i have been fxxked many time.

He cum inside my ass and then continue to fxxk for another 2 times. He suck for me after he cum and then we showered.

Till now i still meet up with him and let him fxxk me, i love to suck his big cock. and of course let him screw me, i really love that.

He cum inside my ass and then continue to fxxk for another 2 times. He suck for me after he cum and then we showered.

shy man, i hope this is only your story or fantasy.

cumming inside you, are you crazy? if the incident was true, do you think you are the only guy he seduce in his cab, bring home to fxxk?

you could be man 10001 and all it takes is for man 999 to have the HIV virus...

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Guest shy man

Hi this is not fantasyis true. I understand the risk of being fxxked RAW, but i was fxxking so horny.

I was at hi house yday nite, he fxxked me again and cum inside my ass. The feeling of being fxxked by his big thick cock is so siok, like heaven.

I dun know, just love being fxxked by him, his skill is good, really good.

he sucked for me after he cum, i was being fxxked raw twice yday nite.

He said he wan me to be his regular, i agree and he promised to fxxk me everytime.

Love to fxxk by his so much. :clap: :thumb:

shy man, this path is what you choose, you like it so much then whatever music you have to face it yourself in the end, you know the risk for raw sex, but i deeply believe you not his only regular & he should have more & include those ONS, no one can stop you to do what you like, but rem, if one day you going to attach, better go for HIV & STD test first, think you don't want to harm your love one right?

Enjoy & all the best

was in a cab two days ago, sitting behind driver and noticed malay cabby's muscled arm. rugged looking with a shirt that has three buttons off. asked him whether he gym. we talked about working out. i asked whether i can feel the muscle on his arm. he smiled and joked "you horny ah?" i touched him all the same. he seemed to enjoy and we talked like old frens. i got bolder and moved on to the side of his pecs. what a pity. short journey and i had to leave. got his number though. but hv been too busy to call. a married 48 year-old with five kids. can tell that this guy is not getting anymore sex from wife. and dont think he minds getting serviced. otherwise wont be giving me his no. maybe shd call him tomorrow.

Guest Guest

Saw this Japanese video about real life taxi drivers.

Don't know how they managed to convince them to masterbate and record them. Probably by giving them some money. Some cuties..

Saw this Japanese video about real life taxi drivers.

just curious, how did you know that they are real life taxi driver.

those jap drivers that i saw could jolly well be a exec as they are smartly dressed. and so vice versa.

Guest Guest
was in a cab two days ago, sitting behind driver and noticed malay cabby's muscled arm. rugged looking with a shirt that has three buttons off. asked him whether he gym. we talked about working out. i asked whether i can feel the muscle on his arm. he smiled and joked "you horny ah?" i touched him all the same. he seemed to enjoy and we talked like old frens. i got bolder and moved on to the side of his pecs. what a pity. short journey and i had to leave. got his number though. but hv been too busy to call. a married 48 year-old with five kids. can tell that this guy is not getting anymore sex from wife. and dont think he minds getting serviced. otherwise wont be giving me his no. maybe shd call him tomorrow.

kekekeke

so how?

did u gave him a call?

Ended up in hotel 81. and he lost one nights earnings cos we just cant get enough of each other. love you jo! and hope to see you soon.

So? Details, details! Who fxxked who? :twisted:

"I look upon those who would deny others the right to urge and argue their position, however irksome and pernicious they may seem, as intellectual and moral cowards."

-- William E. Borah

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest

The stadium where I used to jog has a group of straight taxi drivers, whom are also joggers.

This evening I overheard one stocky and attractive uncle related a story to his fellow colleagues about a guy in his 30s trying to "molest" him.

The young guy boarded his taxi in the front seat and started to praise him for his good physique. He started to touch his arms and body. Thereafter, the young guy showed his private parts to the uncle.

At this stage, the uncle shouted very loudly at him to behave himself. He called him a "pian tai" (pervert) and threathened to drive him to the police station.The youngster apologised to him.

All the other taxi drivers had a good laugh and also shared their stories of picking up gay passengers.

The moral of the story is that not all taxi drivers are gay, in fact a good majority of them are straight. Of course it would be like hitting the jack pot if you can pick up a straight guy. But if luck is against you and you "molest" the wrong person , you will certainly be in very hot ,piping soup.

So be very careful my friends !

Guest Guest

Ya do be careful.

However for all you know, the taxi driver who complained to his colleagues could be one in denial he. . . he . . . wishful thinking but not at all impossible!

when i first read the topic, i was like "duh, of coz lah."

now let me add more statement

not all taxi drivers are gay

not all gay taxi drivers will reveal to his passengers

not all gay taxi drivers will do it it with ANY passengers (hey they have preference also mah)

not all "out" gay taxi driver will want to do anything in his taxi (well you wanna get caught doing something in your office)

Guest Guest

my father is vey round with a moustach he keep because some of the night club girls say he look sexy so spare him he is already having dificulity keep the girls away don't want any more problem with gays.TQ

Guest Guest
This evening I overheard one stocky and attractive uncle related a story to his fellow colleagues about a guy in his 30s trying to "molest" him.

I get your point. but Well, you cannot expect him to tell the other taxi drivers he like it, even if he really did. :D

so i was on the cab to epson service centre.

and as usual start a conversation with the mature uncle.

tendency of mature taxi drivers to start conversations with me seems rather often.

and i tried to lead the conversation to the topic of the taxi drivers who had their drinks spiked and who got molested.

yes

news about such things are rampant.

1.) they picked up gay guys who they (the taxi drivers/amongst his friends) feels disgusted

2.) had friends recounting their stories of guys touching them when reaching their destinations or while driving even.

3.) picking up china hookers.

4.) had friends drive those hookers to some secluded area for their own fun.

etc etc

my point is. don't play around with such people la. you're only courting trouble. if you're lucky that's a real great bonus.

i will definitely envy you.

but what if its a gungho driver? drive straight to police station like this uncle was relating to me. they now think they should just drive to the police station and report. you touch, you get it. that's the general sentiment.

i know its fun.

i know its kinky.

heck its exhilarating. especially when a total stranger who struck conversation about sex and going to bangkok for sex. in a 15 minute drive from my office to client's office. tried my best to hide my hard on from my straining pants.

but what if i was daring enuff and made a move... skali never hit jackpot. kena police station. and think i will jump off the cab if they drive like typical cab drivers?

nabei rite?

:D

Was having dinner at Sims drive Blk 54, actually quite surprise that the place is quite packed with cabbies, if you like to see them, u might one to drop by that coffeeshop, the food there not bad...

The other place where u can find them is CDGE, usually CDGE is located at industrial area, you can spot them at the nearby canteen.If you got extra time to spare, can sign up for a part time cabby, age limit is 30yo...

The other place u can find them is at HLP, there are a couple of cabbies who are PLU, and does cruise there....

I met one at a pool and a few at HLP and one from chatroom. Personally feel that there are quite a handful of cabbies are PLU..anyway...good luck to those who quench for them..

The other place where u can find them is CDGE, usually CDGE is located at industrial area, you can spot them at the nearby canteen.If you got extra time to spare, can sign up for a part time cabby, age limit is 30yo...

The other place u can find them is at HLP, there are a couple of cabbies who are PLU, and does cruise there....

I met one at a pool and a few at HLP and one from chatroom. Personally feel that there are quite a handful of cabbies are PLU..anyway...good luck to those who quench for them..

kekeke

actually come to think of it...

why not those gay cabby drivers put up the rainbow flag in the cab...

keke

easy identification... and still descreet ba...

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest

i have sex with this hunky malay taxi driver, hairy chest and big arms, look like his is a part time taxi driver by night and a fitness instructor in the day....

i took his cab around 2am after my midnight show with friends in tampines, boarded his taxi and sat at front and he gave me that gay look. while he was driving or at the traffic, he will turn his head to look at me, then we started to chat about gay stuffs. when along east coast road he drove in one of the car park and said wanted to go pee, so when back i saw him stroking his big fat dick in front of me and asked to suck... i did... then he put down the seats and fxxk me wild in the car.... and i cumm all over his his big chest..... washed up in the toilet and gave me his contacts and send me home free !!!

Guest Guest
i have sex with this hunky malay taxi driver, hairy chest and big arms, look like his is a part time taxi driver by night and a fitness instructor in the day....

i took his cab around 2am after my midnight show with friends in tampines, boarded his taxi and sat at front and he gave me that gay look. while he was driving or at the traffic, he will turn his head to look at me, then we started to chat about gay stuffs. when along east coast road he drove in one of the car park and said wanted to go pee, so when back i saw him stroking his big fat dick in front of me and asked to suck... i did... then he put down the seats and fxxk me wild in the car.... and i cumm all over his his big chest..... washed up in the toilet and gave me his contacts and send me home free !!!

called him last night when he off duty.... went over his place and saw his complete naked with a hard-on, immediately he started to strip me naked and hugged me into the shower room........ wow his was so hot !!!!!!!!

he was flexing his muscle and i caress and teasing his super strong body with one hand, the other hand playing with hard dxxk and my mouth licking and sucking his juicy nipples....

slowing he push my head down to sxxk his big juicy cut dxxk. he was moading with pleasure and making me so high and wanted him to fxxk me right away..... then he mounted me from behind :o giving a slow and gentle fxxk.... wow that was a steamy shower of my life......... when i was feeling so high, he carried me with his big arms and fxxk me in the air....... at this point my whole was filled with pleasure and moaning wild....... until i auto cummed all over his chest..... he withdraw and shoot all his hot juice on my chest too......... lastly we hugged and glued our body and deep kissing :oops: :oops: :oops:

Guest Guest

Some taxi drivers are really yummy especially those part-timers. I ever met one who is driving only on Sat and Sun evening for his dad. He has a 5 days/week full time job. He's charming and spoken. He smiled with dimples. I was got wet behind when chatting with him and starring at the muscle on his arms when he gripped the steering wheel. But, hor ... I did not know how to approach !!!

PS: Can anyone here share the common "start-up" lines to hint and flirt with taxi drivers???? :ph34r:

Guest Guest
PS: Can anyone here share the common "start-up" lines to hint and flirt with taxi drivers???? :ph34r:

The easiest first question to ask is how many kids they have!!

If they say don't have - mean "ho say liao lah"!! :-)

Guest Guest
slowing he push my head down to sxxk his big juicy cut dxxk. he was moading with pleasure and making me so high and wanted him to fxxk me right away..... then he mounted me from behind :o giving a slow and gentle fxxk.... wow that was a steamy shower of my life......... when i was feeling so high, he carried me with his big arms and fxxk me in the air....... at this point my whole was filled with pleasure and moaning wild....... until i auto cummed all over his chest..... he withdraw and shoot all his hot juice on my chest too......... lastly we hugged and glued our body and deep kissing :oops: :oops: :oops:

bullshit lah... big and muscular guys normally have small cock leh!! kekekeke! :-)

Hi guys.. just want to share one of my adventures i had wif a taxi driver.

I was driving/crusing along bedok stadium area one nite(think its early sat morning)..nothing much happening.. so i decided to drive back hm. But when i was driving out, i noticed a taxi driver was driving nearby & he kinda gave me a look wen i drove passed him. I decided to follow him into a nearby HDB open air carpark. he alighted & walked towards a little plaground. And i followed him.

(i wasnt even sure if he's one!!).It turned out tt he was actually luring me !!!! wow! Imagine my luck at 5AM in the morning!!

Apparently, he had the keys to his relative place & we went up to this HDB flat.

Funny thing was, the unit was going through some form of renovation & so there was no bed & we just did it standing in the room wif the cupboards all cluttered in the room!! ha ha..

He was probably high.. we did the false fxxk position & his tool was quite thick.

And he was quite cute looking.. well, in the end we both came & left.

It was memorable for me as he was my 1st taxi driver!!

Guest bearbear

in my younger days i had a handful, i used to always ask them hows their day, if they were tried, if they had kids and than i would say that oh, since u work for had guess no time for sex ah. than i would say that sometimes best tto just masturbate when out on the road, than i would come up with a fake army story bout my buddy and me masturbating together in camp and how shoik it was. would always tell them that i was BI so they won feel gay if we did have sex. my closing line would be, for men its just sex, i know whats makes a man feel good cuz i know what makes me feel good than i would ask if he wants to try.............9 out of 10 times it works.

in those days when AS hill was still popular, there would have PLU or str8 curious cab driver who prowled the area esp after 1 or 2 am.

if you read the older BW forum, there were a few cases where PLU after a night of partying got a free ride home by offering BJ or FJ with the honry drivers.

Guest Guest

friday night, called up the malay taxi driver again, he was off duty again and invited me to his house. once i arrived, again he was topless with underwear only, sweating after a gym working at home, straightaway i followed him to the bathroom to have a shower together.

he gently removed all my clothings and we doing deep kisses, when he removed his undie, i saw all his dick hair was shaved cleaned, this scene make me so high and it so nice feeling his hairless dick and balls, i lowered myself to take his 6" thick cxxk in my mouth and really giving him a good sxxk, one hand playing his hairless low hanging balls and the other hand caressing and pinching his big dark slight hairy nipples.

he was moaning with pleasure and his hands were guiding my head to his hard dxxk, pumping gently into my wet mouth, the moment i can feel his balls contract, he pull me up and gave me deep kisses again..... then he suggest tat he wanted to shave my cxxk hair... and i agreed.... so kinky when he doing that, he carried me up and put me on the sink side and started to shave my cxxk/ass hair... i can feel his finger in my ass during the shave.....wow....... shiok

after we took a good shower and we both went into his mini gym room, he lead me to sit on his work bench, laying on my back with my legs high in the air, he started rimming me wild, i can felt his wet touge at my ass crack and his goatee tickle my buttock.... my precum started to ooze and flowing down the shaft..... then he took my whole dxxk in his hot mouth to suck and licking all my precum.... at the same time his finger is massaging my asshole.......

at the time i was feeling so high and begging for his big dxxk in me......... with my legs over his shoulders, he gently guild his hard dxxk in my ass.... wow, i can feel an electric shiver in my body. then he started to fxxk me in few positions.....lastly, he wanted me to sit on him, i think he was about to cum bcos the last few times too. i sat on him rocking his dxxk, my hands were caressing his big hairy chest and playing on his nipples, i will also bent over to suck on it too........ then i feel his thrust began to rapid and pumping me deeper, while his hand will pump my dxxk like crazy too, i knew he was about to cum.... i controlled my cum....... he withdraw and shot his hot cum on his abs and chest.... at almost the same time, i cummed onto him too, mixing our juices sticking onto his hairy chest.... i collasped onto his body and he hugged me soo tight that i felt we were glued together....... :P

Guest night worker

i just had a short 15 mins jack off with a taxi unle driver at yio chu kang stadium carpark at last night. it was quite unbeliever experience.. feels good and hope it will happen again....

Guest Guest
i just had a short 15 mins jack off with a taxi unle driver at yio chu kang stadium carpark at last night. it was quite unbeliever experience.. feels good and hope it will happen again....

aiyo, only hj. so boring. the back seat of the taxi wasted leh.

friday night, called up the malay taxi driver again, he was off duty again and invited me to his house. once i arrived, again he was topless with underwear only, sweating after a gym working at home, straightaway i followed him to the bathroom to have a shower together.

.......  :P

wow guest, no more meeting your malay taxi driver ??? :D

oralb note: i have edited the quotes

homeboi, can edit your quotes? no point quoting a whole chunk just to post a 1 liner

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

back for more juicy encounters with the malay taxi driver...........

after 2 weeks.... he finally called me and wanted to meet me...... it was early morning about 4am, i received sms from him (usually phone is off during my sleep but dont know why it was on that night), he sound so eager to meet and would drove to my place immediately !!!

soon he arrived and when i boarded his taxi, i saw his pant was already unzipped and showing his big dxxk, he wanted me to hold his warm and wet dxxk while he drove us back to his place....... on the way i was pumping his hot dxxk and playing with balls, slight hair has grown and it kinky touching his as mine also same.

when arrived and in the lift, he hugged me and gave deep kisses.... he was like an sex machine hunger for sex.... soon when we were in his room, he peeling off all his clothings in a flash and followed by mine, then he hugged me to his shower room.

this time i could feel that he was so wild and his muscle was so tensed and dixxk so hard and hot..... immediately he lowered my head to his dxxk and pumped rapidly, i could taste his salty pre-cum and the running shower wetting my whole mouth... wow the feeling was so different like the last time i sxxk him...... my one hand was pinching his hard nipples, caressing his chest while the other cupping his balls and caressing his muscular and hairy thighs, he was moaning and groaning with pleasure pumping so rapidly in my mouth.... from time to time, he would hugged and gave deep kissing......... at the moment i felt his balls tensed up and he withdrawn his red hot dxxk from my mouth and shot all his hot cum over my chest and shoulders.....

continue........

Guest Guest

he gave me deep kisses again, when my hand was on his dxxk it was still hard and dripping with hot cum.... i wanted so much to blow him again.......

he brought me to his mini gym room and told me to lay on the work bench then he gave me a good sxxk, his mouth is damn hot !!! at the same time i could feel my ass crack being massage, i felt a cold touch of gel and his fingers poking in my ass... 1 finger follow by 2 fingers and then 3 and 4 (with 2 hands) while his mouth was still on my hard pre-cum oozing dxxk.... when he felt that i am ready, he slowing guild his big fat hot dxxk into my gel ass, immediately i felt shiokness and my hands started to grab hold of his strong arm and hip telling him to go deeper into me.... wow, i can't describe in words here... i felt mixture of pain and pleasure and the urge of shitting, felt that my g-spot being massage and i going to explore anytime....

he paused, turned me around and fxxk me in doggie.... first time he fxxk me in this position, i felt even high and exotic.... slow and gentle fxxk, his hands cressing my body and sometimes will whack my butt, i could felt his warm and sweating body over my back, his low hanging balls were banging against mine make me even to the edge of auto-cum, i signal him that i almost to cum and wanted to sit on him (thought his favourite) but he ignored and he clammed my hands behind me preventing me from jerking with my hands..... i felt so high and shiok, my ass was sore and pre-cum oozing non-stop, i knew i about to explore..... i shot, i shot, i shot and shot... without hands... many times until hot cum all over his work bench..... then i felt he rapid his thrust and i felt my ass emptied follow by a hot sensation of hot liquid on my butt and flowing down my ass crack and drippng onto the bench. this time he was really exhausted and collapse onto me and me onto the sticky pool of cum. feeling so nice with warmth on my back and the front !!!

continue....

Guest Guest

Correct me if I am careless to read guest's vivid accounts of repeated sex with Malay taxi driver. One thing which I find amiss - where is the condom part? If the guest has described vividly the putting on of the condom, it will at least make me believe it is real. Otherwise I have the following conclusions:

1. Raw sex again

2. Just fantasy

Anyway, guest please continue your encounters as whether they are real or fantasies, your style of writing does tickle me and many others :ph34r:

Reflection

Guest Guest

we proceed to the shower to wash up, he bath me like a caring father, washing my whole body..... just that we were more intimate.... having small kisses and hugs, his cxxk is still semi-hard... wow...

he wanted me to stay and i looked at the clock above his tv set.... oh no it was already past 8am.... i was already late for work.... so i called up my boss to apply for an urgent leave.... wow, i had fun with him for almost 4 hours and all the time i was so high and sexual having sex with him without notice that time has passed..... so i stayed and both of us sleep on the bed. he laid flat and spread his legs wide, his cxxk has softened and i put my head on his board shoulder, he put his hand over me and gave light kisses on my forehead, my hand was on his big chest and fondle his nipple... then i found that he was already fallen asleep fast. looking at him naked and sleeping so peacefully like an bady..... but a man like him so manly, hunky and muscular, no one will know he is a taxi driver and a gay too !!!

i felt so contended laying beside him feeling his warm body and the sense of manlyness....

continue

• G_M changed the title to Taxi Drivers Encounter / Stories (compiled)
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.