Male HQ

Taxi Drivers Encounter / Stories (compiled)

Guest dada

Guest Guest

i was waken by some flushing noises in the toilet and look at the clock, it 12noon but i got back to sleep since i already on leave and love lazy and cuddle on the big bed..... then i felt a warm hug from behind, i hold onto his arms and pull him closer so i can feel his whole warm body against me since the room was a bit cold.

i can feel his cxxk is growing pressing against my back and his hands started to wonder about my body, light kisses on my neck and shoulder..... i got a bit semi-hard. then i heard his breathing getting heavier and hand started to pump my cxxk. i just laid there, closed my eyes, enjoy his touch and play and his hard cxxk thrusting on my back.

then he held up one of my legs and started to play with my balls and cxxk from behind, my cxxk already very hard but not wet, i felt a bit sore and signalled him to slow down the jerking. he turned me around and in 69 position with him on top, we sxxk each other cxxk and balls... his cxxk is very hard and not much precum but still very tasty and nice.

he sat me up and he laid down and wanted me to sit onto him, i slowly lower my ass onto his big hard cxxk, it was easy this time since my ass has already loosen by him in the morning....... and started to gave my horse ride on him. from time to time he will pump me or i will give him a hard rock on him.... the pleasure and excitment started to build up....

we changed positions... from horse ride to missionary... to side-bang.. to doggie... to standing..... until my cxxk was starting to flow precum again.... he still going very strong and i think he would not cum so soon too... looking at the clock, it almost 2pm and we had been fxxking non-stop for one and half hour.... he sweating in the cold room and so do i.... the sex was getting very wild and exotic.

then he carried me up with his cxxk still inside me and slowly lower me down onto the bed.... i laid on the bed spreading my legs apart and he rapidly thrust his cxxk in me.... my ass began to feel sore and the feel of shitting aroused, his hard cxxk has hitting my g-spot well. i could also see his sweating was dripping on my face and chest, his muscle was tensing up, his breathing fasten..... i knew he going to explore very soon and i quickly grabbed his arms and tightened up my ass muscle.... i can felt my explosion too.... and immediately my cum shot over my head and landed onto the pillow... soon after a few seconds...i felt emptiness in me and heard a loud groan followed by a pool of hot juices on my chest and stomach........

continue........

Was on a taxi..

This taxi driver told me abt his experience with a gay guy saying he would like to make the taxi fare payment with a bj.

The driver looks manly.. And he told me he was damn pissed and wanna drive this guy to the police and he quickly got off.. Of cos, he hurled at this gay guy badly.

So be very careful when u try ur luck with taxi drivers.

Guest dont be confused
TAXI driver also applied urgen leave

:whistle: :whistle:

The taxi driver didnt apply urgent leave lah. It's the main character who applied.

You also want to go into flaming room ah?

Just enjoy the story lah. :whistle:

Guest Guest

this time, he was really very exhausted....... he just collapsed onto me and a pool of hot cum, i can feel his weight on me and heat of his body, sweat & cum smell fills the aircon room and we laid there silence for many minutes....... he turned over with the sticky cum patch on his hairy chest and gave me a kiss on my forehead and headed to the kitchen.

i went to the shower room to wash and cleaned up. later he came in with 2 big glasses of shakes or something and he offered me one..... the cum stain is still on the chest and it looks funny .... i drank the glass of shakes and it tasted yuck!!! he told me that the protein drinks he usually drink after his workout, it will make him very strong..... i was thinking, no wonder he was so strong today..... can cum 3 times within few hours. somehow i finished the protein shakes since i felt hungry w/o my b'fast and lunch.

i offered to shower him to help him removed the stain on his chest hair.... we had a good time in shower room.... some hugs and kisses between cleaning..... he cxxk became semi-hard and i played with it..... but we were a bit sleepy and tired so we decided to have a good sleep as he have to work night shift again.

we slept naked under the aircon room but i can feel his warm body giving heat to me, i cuddle onto him and put my head on his chest and hear his heart beats, he wrap me with his arms and soon after we fell asleep.........

later in the evening he drove me home, sometimes he will held my hands and gave me a fatherly look........ we didnt say a word during the whole journey..... i aligned downstairs and he drove off to earn his living again.....

i am looking forward meeting him and i am sure he will call again..........

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest
back for more juicy encounters with the malay taxi driver...........

after 2 weeks.... he finally called me and wanted to meet me...... it was early morning about 4am, i received sms from him (usually phone is off during my sleep but dont know why it was on that night), he sound so eager to meet and would drove to my place immediately !!!

soon he arrived and when i boarded his taxi, i saw his pant was already unzipped and showing his big dxxk, he wanted me to hold his warm and wet dxxk while he drove us back to his place....... on the way i was pumping his hot dxxk and playing with balls, slight hair has grown and it kinky touching his as mine also same.

when arrived and in the lift, he hugged me and gave deep kisses.... he was like an sex machine hunger for sex.... soon when we were in his room, he peeling off all his clothings in a flash and followed by mine, then he hugged me to his shower room.

this time i could feel that he was so wild and his muscle was so tensed and dixxk so hard and hot..... immediately he lowered my head to his dxxk and pumped rapidly, i could taste his salty pre-cum and the running shower wetting my whole mouth... wow the feeling was so different like the last time i sxxk him...... my one hand was pinching his hard nipples, caressing his chest while the other cupping his balls and caressing his muscular and hairy thighs, he was moaning and groaning with pleasure pumping so rapidly in my mouth.... from time to time, he would hugged and gave deep kissing......... at the moment i felt his balls tensed up and he withdrawn his red hot dxxk from my mouth and shot all his hot cum over my chest and shoulders.....

continue........

So u Gt anymore encounter with him or other taxi driver share la

hehe ;);)

Guest Guest

yes.... i am having sex with the Malay taxi driver every alternate days... he is a damn strong guy with good stamina and highly sex drive.... his cock always hard in me and all the way till both of us cums together (almost). he never failed to satisfy my itchy hungry ass.......... just love his great hairy muscular body and big 7" cock :P

Guest bearbear

Hi all,

Tried to find the thread of taxi stories but cannot so post a new one. keke.

Just reach home 45mins ago. I took a cab fm upper thomson rd just before the turn in towards woodlands, i live in punggol.Below is what happen to me just now, enjoy.

Got a cab and it uncle was a good looking 58 yo, bit my type, english speaking chinese. We had small talk and i kinda of told him a bluff story of my gay friend whom has a married boyfriend and that theres nothing wrong with that as sometimes its just sex and some wife cant give great bj and all that shit lah. So the story went on bout how my friend was giving his "married" bf a bj in the car one night and half way his bf just started the car and drove off with my friend still sucking him because he was a lady in white(we were talking bout ghost just before i told him this bluff story,so there would be a link to why i was telling him sex stuff when we were talking bout ghost).

There was 2mins or so of quiet than i ask him if he has ever experinence it before(i was really talking bout seeing a lady in white,ghost because i though of the silent he was not keen on sex), he answered Yes, in my younger days and even few years after i got married once in a while i would met a guy to suck and he suck me.

I was like...................super hard once he said that. I asked him why not now anymore, he said where got ppl like men like me, than i said got, lots......... really? he said. i said yup, i like what,kekeke.

Silent again, then notice that he was driving with one hand only and other hand rubbing his you know what. I took the lead fm there, while he was still driving on the TPE i unzip him and started to masturbate his 58yo 5inch uncut CLEAN cock stop for awhile as we were exiting the TPE to punggol, he drove towards punggol end all this while he was still rock hard, It was pretty dark once there so i started masturbating him again and within 1min he was saying stop stop i cumming, i want you to suck me cannot cum....................shit, cannot control and without touching his cock he shoot MOSTER LOADS all over his windscreen, dun ask me how he shoot that way but it cum all over the place man, even at my side of the cab the windscreen was hit.

He said shit, i was over excited, sorry sorry did not control, i was saying no lah its ok, next time can meet again but i was really thinking, wow lau, luck never suck, would surely have to swallow abit if he came in my mouth(i dun swallow at times like this). He ask me to wank out when driving me back fm punggol end to my pl and i came a good load too all over my t shirt( i had a spare in my bag).

reach home he ask me for my number and was frank and said that he not comfortable giving me his as he scared i will always call as he discreet. told him i understood and gave him my number. Hope to hear fm him soon.

cheers

bb

"shoot MOSTER LOADS all over his windscreen"?????

I like your wild imagination otherwise he must have stood up in the taxi while driving!!! kekekeke!

I met a very cute uncle cab driver that day. I was hoping he would chat with me, but he was quiet the whole trip. I recalled someone posted about not all cab drivers are that open minded so I just secretly eyeing him from the back seat.

One a side note, do you guys sit on the front seat or the back seat? I only take the back seat unless there are more people.

Jealousy is when you realise the things you don't have.

Envy is when you realise the things you'd never have.

-Nip/Tuck

Guest Guest
yeah, after reading so many encounter here, I was so hoping that THAT driver is not straight... <_<

In the Taxi stand where the queue is long, i deliberately choose the driver who is handsome. If he is not, i deliberately allow the other passenger to board first. I usually fantasize about the driver during the travelling journey. Yes, the chance of meeting someone whom you can jerk his dick is quite high if you meet the chatty type of driver.

guys does it matter whether is this real or not? just enjoy it.

bearbear, dont have to worry about those "whether true or not" comments. but try be patience and wait for the page to refresh, you posted 4 replies of the same type.

from personal experienced, siting beside the drivers will yield a better chance than siting behind. also nowadays, a number of retrenched managers resorted to driving taxi, hence providing the exec-look drivers.

but do becareful and let the driver takes the lead...

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Guest Cabby
"shoot MOSTER LOADS all over his windscreen"?????

I like your wild imagination otherwise he must have stood up in the taxi while driving!!! kekekeke!

I agreed! Wind screen is not that possible. If you said the top of the steering wheel, still believable.

Besides we are talking about a man in his late fifties.

From my experience with those men from late 50s onwards, their sperm dribbles, they dun shoot that far! :D

Haha... lets give ppl a benefit of doubt bah.. not guilty until proven they always sae hehehe...

Aniwaez last time when i take cab.. encounter some yummy ones.. but i very ball-less dare not try "coming up" to them haha but always maintain those casual chatting.. then i will do stupid things like taking down cab number so hopefully one day if i take cab again i can call and request for tat cabby.. but alas hahaha never happens de

I believe such things do happen. I heard over the radio a Taxi driver called and describe how he was molested by his customers. The DJs asked how come he never stop them and guessed what was his reply? He said,"Cos its peak hours and I can earn extra money by taking this customer, so no harm letting them touch lor."

"Do what you wanna do in life despite what others say, it's your life anyway."

There was once a taxi driver was chatting with me and he told me that taxi drivers get prepositioned a lot, from both men and women. He said that there are really all kinds of people out there and being a taxi driver, he gets to see a lot of interesting characters.

Sounds like a good retirement job, but I hate driving in Singapore.

Jealousy is when you realise the things you don't have.

Envy is when you realise the things you'd never have.

-Nip/Tuck

not surprising, you are in an enclosed area, very close proximity between 2 persons.

add in the condusive nature of late night (assumptions) and even the influence of alcohol (around drinking joints) you will get indecent proposals.

the next time, go talk to the taxi drivers, especially those good looking ones, you will bound to hear some juicy stories either happened on them or someone they knew.

i heard from one such driver that bragged about how he hooked up a lonely young tai tai, and the tai tai got hooked up by his "skills" and would book him for the whole day...

i looked at his face and well, confirmed that the only way the tai tai was hooked must be due to his "hidden" assets :P

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

• 1 month later...

Had one encountered with this Malay taxi driver. We agreed to meet up but I was very later that night. As I got into his home, the scent of sweat and masculine fluids assailed my nostrils. I liked it. He was so wrapped up in pleasuring himself that he had his eyes closed tight and was arching his back against the bed as he pumped his dick. He didn't even notice my approach. I stared at him, taking in the site of his skin covered with dark fur. He was entirely naked except for his white socks. The look on his face was one of single-minded pleasure. His tongue darted in and out of his mouth, licking his dry lips.

I leaned forward and gently pushed his hand from his cock. His eyes snapped open and his entire body jerked from the surprise. Subsequently, the same happened to all couple.

OB, all these stories can gather them and get publish(polish and edit of course!), so many stories can be found in this forum......sell them online make some fund or extra incomes for this forum. :clap: I believe it wont be difficult to look for someone from here to invest on this publication.

what do u think.? :D

As I got into his home, the scent of sweat and masculine fluids assailed my nostrils. I liked it. He was so wrapped up in pleasuring himself that he had his eyes closed tight and was arching his back against the bed as he pumped his dick. He didn't even notice my approach. I stared at him, taking in the site of his skin covered with dark fur. He was entirely naked except for his white socks. The look on his face was one of single-minded pleasure. His tongue darted in and out of his mouth, licking his dry lips.

I leaned forward and gently pushed his hand from his cock. His eyes snapped open and his entire body jerked from the surprise.

this passage was lifted straight off another fictitious story from

bearforest.com

click on Bear Tales >> Bill's Dad

please. get a life. bad enough that you plagiarize, but anonymously on an internet forum?

sigh

singapore taxi uncles so daring????

May be we should all start dialing for "gay-friendly" taxi driver. These drivers can target for pink dollars. Do take down their number and share with potential passengers here. I am very keen to book him for a good ride...hehe...stop fantasizing i really mean for a ride on the road ok!

• 6 months later...

Actually in Japan most of the taxi drivers ( esp. Tokyo area ) are well dressed with perfect suit and tie. Some elderly with silver hairs can look very nice as you know Japan is 4 seasoned country some of the taxi uncles even have rosy checks and complexion. It is difficult for someone from say Spore or SEAsian countries to believe that they are just taxi drivers. Taxi drivers can be very sexy in Japan expecially Tokyo area. I heard near Asakusa area at night there are rows of taxi somewhere near the temple waiting for customers midnight, some are so boring even masturbate to pass times. I also often sometime take a taxi to the gay bars and definitely I would not feel shy to confess and in front of the taxi driver that I am going to gay bars and they just react normal and respectfully, Tokyo is really a gay's heaven for me whom like elderly and matured man.

Guest crystal clear

Totally agree with you, my dear. Tokyo taxi drivers are "to die for" . good, neat, courteous, hardworking, clean, resposible.....wow cant finishing praising...

to catch them even naked, is already good! caught them jacking off it's even the best show !

any one has even a picture or site to share.......just asking a lucky question.....

Totally agree with you, my dear. Tokyo taxi drivers are "to die for" . good, neat, courteous, hardworking, clean, resposible.....wow cant finishing praising...

to catch them even naked, is already good! caught them jacking off it's even the best show !

any one has even a picture or site to share.......just asking a lucky question.....

I have a Samson video on Taxi driver. Many times I took taxi and if time permits I always choose a matured and elderly and some could be just 70 years old and still rosy and cheeky. When they drive their side face and body could be very nice. I ften chi-chat with them and first I would check if they are married, even they are married does not mean they are straight. You know gay has special antenna and we can sense if someone is gay, I am almost 90% accurate and also the rests.

• 5 years later...
Guest Puzzzzzled

Sunday nite i took a taxi back after a night out with some ex-Army friends.

I took the front seat and told the taxi driver where i am heading to.

During the journey, he told me how he envy me, ie, i can enjoy with friends etc while he needs to be a taxi driver in order to feed his wife and 2 sons.

So i got to know he is married, He was 47 years old, medium built with a mature looking face.

He even told me that he drives 7 days a week for nite shift and hardly can have sex with his wife because when he is back in the morning, his wife gone to work, his 2 sons to school.

So he can only release himself in his master-bedroom when he gets horny.

While driving, he keeps adjusting his cock from his light blue jeans and i could see his bulge was kinda getting big down there and if i am seeing correctly, i can see his manhood from the side of his button light blue jeans. Guess he goes commando that nite.

Before reaching my place, i can confirm that he did not wear any underwear as I can obviously see a wet patch at his left side area between the left pocket and the button. Oh gosh... he must be horny...

So is he a Bi, Str or Gay ?

He used to be str8 but since his wife can't satisfy him, he looks for other alternatives. It's either he goes Geylang and pay for sex or he get services from gays, which is "Free".

He might have had his cock sucked by gays before, so he is trying to snare you cos he had purposely shifted his cock and you had "pichat lobang" yourself by staring at his cock.

So is he str8, bi or gay? Does it matter? Will you be seeing him again? If not, whatever he is is not important right?

Edited by GachiMuchi

• G_M changed the title to Taxi Drivers Encounter / Stories (compiled)
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.