Male HQ

Taxi Drivers Encounter / Stories (compiled)

Guest dada

it could also be he is slut talking, driving long hours made one restless, so since he couldnt talk dirty with female passengers, he talked dirty with you. 

like what GM said, unless you have a way to contact him back, what's his orientation no longer matters mah. 

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

So good, can have such encounter, i just don have the luck with taxi driver, those that i came across, either they are straight, or not so talkative type. anyway i be working till quite late this thursday night, at tanah merah country club, if already pass mrt travelling time, i will have to take a taxi home. So any friendly taxi driver as what describe here wanna pick me up? Hehehe......

went clubbing recently and had a chat with this taxi driver cause he was friendly, nothing happened throughout the trip but he gave me a ride for free and asked if i wanna meet him again to talk =/

Too fast to live, too young to die.

Guest true lies

He may be gay, but too shy to admit by telling lies about being straight with two sons. Anyway, he is probably testing water when you offered to take front seat. Usually I will hop to the back seat.  Is he handsome? if he is, than you missed the chance to molest him, otherwise no point guessing whether he is straight, bi or gay if he is just not your type.

Guest Guest

u may just miss a chance :)

just kidding

LOL, snowball 每天都一副观音菩萨的样子,总在火焰房里息事宁人,他居然会开玩笑啊,哈哈!

Guest Guest

Sunday nite i took a taxi back after a night out with some ex-Army friends.

I took the front seat and told the taxi driver where i am heading to.

During the journey, he told me how he envy me, ie, i can enjoy with friends etc while he needs to be a taxi driver in order to feed his wife and 2 sons.

So i got to know he is married, He was 47 years old, medium built with a mature looking face.

He even told me that he drives 7 days a week for nite shift and hardly can have sex with his wife because when he is back in the morning, his wife gone to work, his 2 sons to school.

So he can only release himself in his master-bedroom when he gets horny.

While driving, he keeps adjusting his cock from his light blue jeans and i could see his bulge was kinda getting big down there and if i am seeing correctly, i can see his manhood from the side of his button light blue jeans. Guess he goes commando that nite.

Before reaching my place, i can confirm that he did not wear any underwear as I can obviously see a wet patch at his left side area between the left pocket and the button. Oh gosh... he must be horny...

So is he a Bi, Str or Gay ?

so why didnt you proceed further and 'take action'?

you surprised, not sure whats going on or uncle not your type? :rolleyes:

• 7 months later...
Guest cutebottom425

A couple of years ago I had gone to brix for the night and ended up taking a cute and voluptuous vietnamese hooker to a nearby hotel 81. She had an ass like Kim Kardashian so when we entered the room she stripped quickly and got on the bed on her knees implying that i should hurry up. I fucked her hard and barely came but she seemed to be in a hurry so I left a little dissatisfied. I was quite drunk still and got into the back of a cab to go home. The cabbie was south indian with a moustache and started making conversation. Basically he asked what I was upto and before I knew it the conversation had turned personal because he asked me if I wanted to sit in front. Being really horny and having these bottom bisexual feelings I agreed. I kind of flirtatiously and daringly egged him on so he started kissing me and rubbing my groin. I wanted none of that, all I wanted was his cock so I reached forward. To my HUGE disappointment he had an extremely small penis. That totally turned me off since I was ready to blow and maybe even swallow. So i sort of rubbed him a bit but then backed off. He dropped me off and tried to get some more action but I was insistent. Finally I gave him my number knowing fully well I would never reply.

• 2 years later...
Guest Bio-Oil
28 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

To get a taxi driver license, you need to get married and have a family to feed. Singles are not given any license to drive taxi here. 

Are you sure?

Pre-requiste for becoming a Taxi Driver:

- Must be at least 30 years of age.
- Possess a valid class 3/3A driving licence.
- A Singapore Citizen.
- GCE'O' Level or 'N' Level pass in English (at least an D7 grade) / Level 3 or higher pass in English (WPL-CAT)
- Have at least a one year driving experience with a clean driving record.

They never say must be married lor. Haha.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

• Guest locked and locked this topic
  • 1 year later...
Guest Bonfire

My friend and I had a rather puzzling and unpleasant experience with a Grab driver a couple of days ago.

We booked GrabHitch from Changi Airport. When the car came, we boarded and sat at the back seats. During the ride, the driver, probably in his 30s or 40s, was talking to the passenger beside him while we talked amongst ourselves. One of the topics that we said was on a guy friend of ours having a crush on another guy.

After some time, when the passenger in the front seat alighted, the driver said that he needed one of us to sit in the front seat. My friend declined his offer as it is easier for both of us to talk sitting behind. He repeated the same words, adding that he didn't want to "get into trouble". It seemed more like a demand than a request. Both of us were puzzled. Not wanting to argue further, my friend went to take up the front seat.

Our ride continued. The driver started to chat with us. He asked whether both of us are friends or partners. My friend replied that we are friends. Then, he asked whether we are staying together. My friend said that I am heading to his place to sort out our luggage items. Then, the driver asked a few more other questions like where we went, how that city (Bangkok) was, what our jobs were etc.

After we alighted from the car, we were rather convinced that the driver didn't want us to sit together because he probably thought we were both partners at first and perhaps he had some kind of bias against taking gay couples as passengers (but my friend and I are not).

What do you guys think?

(P.s. I'm not going to identify the driver.)

I didnt know it was  required to take the front seat but it's good manners to do so...since it's not a limo service ..lol

Quite kapoh also...you guys prob made his day...

Ask him about Grab and show some interest you might be interested to join too...then he wont have time to ask you questions....hahaha

Guest Bonfire
40 minutes ago, Marineboy said:

I didnt know it was  required to take the front seat but it's good manners to do so...since it's not a limo service ..lol

Quite kapoh also...you guys prob made his day...

Ask him about Grab and show some interest you might be interested to join too...then he wont have time to ask you questions....hahaha

I read on Grab's website that yeah it's better to take the front seat. And yes I understand that it is always good courtesy to do so. But I guess the way he kinda demanded one of us to sit in front is kinda off-putting.

Yeah, you're right. We should have changed a topic to something related to him so as to take his focus off us. :mellow:

1 hour ago, barocco80 said:

... and the rational is??

The rational is this: When you use Grabhitch, you are hitching a ride and not chartering a driver. This means you take instructions from the driver instead of giving instructions to the driver since you are just hitching a ride from him. He is the host while you are the guest. 

4 minutes ago, curious_boi said:

The rational is this: When you use Grabhitch, you are hitching a ride and not chartering a driver. This means you take instructions from the driver instead of giving instructions to the driver since you are just hitching a ride from him. He is the host while you are the guest. 

But we pay.so how? Weird.something is wrong somewhere.he is afraid the front seat will b occupied by the.......

7 minutes ago, cutejack said:

But we pay.so how? Weird.something is wrong somewhere.he is afraid the front seat will b occupied by the.......

Nope you dont pay the driver. You give him a goodwill amount in appreciation for him choosing to pick you up. This is the difference between Grabhitch and Grab. 

Quoted from https://www.grab.com/sg/blog/driver/hitch/need-know-grabhitch/

GrabHitch is not an on-demand, commercial ride hailing service. GrabHitch is a social ride-sharing initiative launched by Grab to match journeys between private car drivers and commuters heading the same way at the same time. Drivers choose to share their rides with passengers and get paid a basic fare that covers their petrol costs, while passengers enjoy a socially interactive ride that is 20-40% cheaper than alternative private transport options.

Take the front seat, be social and thank the driver
Wave to your driver when the car arrives and sit in front. Your driver is not a commercial driver doing this for profit and he could have as many things to talk about as you do, so be nice and chit-chat away! Oh and don’t forget to thank him or her for giving you a tompang too!

Just now, curious_boi said:

Nope you dont pay the driver. You give him a goodwill amount in appreciation for him choosing to pick you up. This is the difference between Grabhitch and Grab. 

GrabHitch is not an on-demand, commercial ride hailing service. GrabHitch is a social ride-sharing initiative launched by Grab to match journeys between private car drivers and commuters heading the same way at the same time. Drivers choose to share their rides with passengers and get paid a basic fare that covers their petrol costs, while passengers enjoy a socially interactive ride that is 20-40% cheaper than alternative private transport options.

Wave to your driver when the car arrives and sit in front. Your driver is not a commercial driver doing this for profit and he could have as many things to talk about as you do, so be nice and chit-chat away! Oh and don’t forget to thank him or her for giving you a tompang too!

Then could be he is trying too or he doesn't want those guys to dirty his car? Possible ?

27 minutes ago, cutejack said:

AHAHAHA the typical "but we are paying for it, i deserve better" shit again

It's just a GrabHitch, don't like it, just switch justgrab or some other options loh.

why complain so much HAHAHA just be glad he didnt Grab-Ditch y'all at the side of the road can liao :>

-

23 minutes ago, Requiemx said:

AHAHAHA the typical "but we are paying for it, i deserve better" shit again

It's just a GrabHitch, don't like it, just switch justgrab or some other options loh.

why complain so much HAHAHA just be glad he didnt Grab-Ditch y'all at the side of the road can liao :>

Grabditch lolololol

I heard that Grab / Uber cars in Malaysia are being targeted by the taxi drivers because the taxis are losing a lot of business due to competition. One of the sign of a Grab/ Uber car is having just the driver in front seat and another person/s sitting at the back. (usually we will sit together with the driver if he is a friend or family member). Incidents of grab cars being thrown liquid or being cornered on the highways have been heard. In order to avoid such dangerous situations, passenger is usually requested to sit in the front to avoid troubles with the taxi drivers.  Perhaps your grab driver also experienced similar situation in Singapore, that was why he asked one of you to sit with him at the front. 

If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.

47 minutes ago, tic-toc said:

I heard that Grab / Uber cars in Malaysia are being targeted by the taxi drivers because the taxis are losing a lot of business due to competition. One of the sign of a Grab/ Uber car is having just the driver in front seat and another person/s sitting at the back. (usually we will sit together with the driver if he is a friend or family member). Incidents of grab cars being thrown liquid or being cornered on the highways have been heard. In order to avoid such dangerous situations, passenger is usually requested to sit in the front to avoid troubles with the taxi drivers.  Perhaps your grab driver also experienced similar situation in Singapore, that was why he asked one of you to sit with him at the front. 

Interesting point. 

Guest Bonfire
12 hours ago, curious_boi said:

Oh so this is the concept of GrabHitch. It was my first time. Sorry to the driver if he did not find us sociable enough. It takes two hands to clap, I guess.

10 hours ago, tic-toc said:

Omg. This is kinda crazy. Perhaps our driver did have some kind of bad experience before. Unlucky him...

20 hours ago, curious_boi said:

Thanks for the explanation. Guess will stick to grab car then... not chatty to begin with (for a stranger) and mostly just wanted to get from point to point without much hassle... Some of us get paid talking/servicing client daily hence not worth the effort for transient connection

2 hours ago, barocco80 said:

Thanks for the explanation. Guess will stick to grab car then... not chatty to begin with (for a stranger) and mostly just wanted to get from point to point without much hassle... Some of us get paid talking/servicing client daily hence not worth the effort for transient connection

im paid servicing clients as well but i will still talk to them if im not too tired if they talked to me as a form of respect

i know at times despite the interesting conversation, i doze off halfway which i felt paiseh about

• 5 months later...
29 minutes ago, WhiteWhite said:

Sit in front. Easy to seduce and touch.

and tomorrow you will be on the news. The head lines will be "Gojek Taxi driver: because I'm chinese gay"

Haha...

Most of the time, my riders are female.

However, i do get some mature daddy riders.

I remember once, this mature daddy wearing shorts got up my car. His running shorts is very short....

During the ride, he strike a conversation with me and somehow it leads to finding partners in Singapore and how hard for him to find another partner.  

I told him to lower his expectation but his reply was that he is gay and had being looking for a partner for a long time.... ( wow my type of guy and so openly said he is gay). As we continue to talk, he started to touch his groin. While stopping at a red light, i saw his dick head popping out of the shorts. Joking, i said your brother is peeping lei. He reply: " My brother is looking for you..." 

After that, we went to look for a carpark and I gave him a BJ. He enjoyed it alot. 

When he got off, we exchange numbers and I would go to his place for fun occasionally. 

Guest 安全第一
3 hours ago, Laoshep said:

Haha...

I remember once, this mature daddy wearing shorts got up my car. His running shorts is very short....

During the ride, he strike a conversation with me and somehow it leads to finding partners in Singapore and how hard for him to find another partner.  

I told him to lower his expectation but his reply was that he is gay and had being looking for a partner for a long time.... ( wow my type of guy and so openly said he is gay). As we continue to talk, he started to touch his groin. While stopping at a red light, i saw his dick head popping out of the shorts. Joking, i said your brother is peeping lei. He reply: " My brother is looking for you..." 

After that, we went to look for a carpark and I gave him a BJ. He enjoyed it alot. 

When he got off, we exchange numbers and I would go to his place for fun occasionally. 

毋汤啊呢啦,乱乱甲郎咁懒叫。

8 hours ago, Laoshep said:

Haha...

So he found a partner, a fun partner. All a ploy to get you in bed

good deeds never go unpunished

• 2 weeks later...

Took a limo cab on Sat afternoon from airport to home.

Nice, very pleasant Uncle driver who doesnt look like his early 60s. Tot he was only late 40s.

We chatted about married life, he has 3 kids and Ive 1...and suddenly the story lead to something about sex...Hmmm...

To cut short, I asked so u suck man too?

He said Yes! Why not! You want me to suck you also can!

WOW! He is quite daring...since I am also horny after the chat...he lead me to his Bedok house (Family members on holiday).

We had great FUN! Nice ass he has...AWESOME!

1st experience...taking a cab home.

Wife usually picked me up ;)

Ever once I took grabshare and it was pouring heavily. I ran into the car, soaking wet and the middle-aged driver started giving me tissues to dry myself. He even started wiping my thighs with the tissue. I was shocked and didn't know what to do because he looked straight as heck.

Anyway, it was grabshare so he had to pick another passenger up. We won't be able to do anything if we wanted to.

• G_M changed the title to Taxi Drivers Encounter / Stories (compiled)
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.