Male HQ

Taxi Drivers Encounter / Stories (compiled)

Guest dada

1 hour ago, Guest Try and see said:

Wa!!! Sounds like something I would love to experience!!

Yeah, generally, Indian guys are very well-endowed, which is a huge turn on for me  :twisted:

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go book a year-end trip to India . . .  :D

Haha, careful what you wish for...safe travels!

Any experience instead from Taxi and driver side?

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

Guest Try and see
4 hours ago, tomcat said:

Haha, careful what you wish for...safe travels!

Any experience instead from Taxi and driver side?

Haha! Thanks!!

I have an incident (from a passenger's point of view though) to share that still puzzles me when I think of it now.

Some years ago, there was one night when I took a taxi home from Orchard Road to my area. The journey was silent throughout, until it was nearing my house when the driver suddenly started chatting with me.

Somehow the topic drifted to NS, and as the driver was turning into my carpark, he mentioned that one time, his section was punished by being made to run naked! 

maxresdefault.jpg

When I heard it, I thought it was rather strange as I know no SAF commander or sergeant, however sadistic, would dare to attempt such a deed in an SAF camp! But at that time, I did not ask him more about it as the taxi had reached my destination.

When I arrived, I paid my fare and alighted, and as I walked towards the lift, I noticed that the taxi did not drive away, but that it remained where it was, with the engine still on. I did not hear the sound of the taxi door opening, so I was pretty sure there were no other passengers who might have signalled for him to wait.

I entered the lift thinking that maybe the driver was counting his money or something. When I reached my unit, and entered my room, I looked out the window and was surprised to see that the taxi was still there! (My bedroom window overlooks the part of the carpark where I alighted.)

I'm very sure it's that same taxi. It got me thinking: Maybe his mention of the "NS naked running" thing was merely a code word that he was keen to sexually experiment with me, and that he was waiting to see if I might get the hint and return to the taxi.

But somehow, I was a bit apprehensive and decided not to pursue anything with the driver. It was also getting late, and all I wanted was to shower and lie on the bed to rest.

I stood at the window looking down at the taxi, half wondering if I should go back down to chat with him, maybe ask him more about the "naked running" punishment that he got in NS.  :D

The drivier did not come out at all the whole time, by the way.

After some time, I saw him finally drive off. 

48 minutes ago, Guest Try and see said:

Haha! Thanks!!

I have an incident (from a passenger's point of view though) to share that still puzzles me when I think of it now.

Some years ago, there was one night when I took a taxi home from Orchard Road to my area. The journey was silent throughout, until it was nearing my house when the driver suddenly started chatting with me.

Somehow the topic drifted to NS, and as the driver was turning into my carpark, he mentioned that one time, his section was punished by being made to run naked! 

maxresdefault.jpg

When I heard it, I thought it was rather strange as I know no SAF commander or sergeant, however sadistic, would dare to attempt such a deed in an SAF camp! But at that time, I did not ask him more about it as the taxi had reached my destination.

When I arrived, I paid my fare and alighted, and as I walked towards the lift, I noticed that the taxi did not drive away, but that it remained where it was, with the engine still on. I did not hear the sound of the taxi door opening, so I was pretty sure there were no other passengers who might have signalled for him to wait.

I entered the lift thinking that maybe the driver was counting his money or something. When I reached my unit, and entered my room, I looked out the window and was surprised to see that the taxi was still there! (My bedroom window overlooks the part of the carpark where I alighted.)

I'm very sure it's that same taxi. It got me thinking: Maybe his mention of the "NS naked running" thing was merely a code word that he was keen to sexually experiment with me, and that he was waiting to see if I might get the hint and return to the taxi.

But somehow, I was a bit apprehensive and decided not to pursue anything with the driver. It was also getting late, and all I wanted was to shower and lie on the bed to rest.

I stood at the window looking down at the taxi, half wondering if I should go back down to chat with him, maybe ask him more about the "naked running" punishment that he got in NS.  :D

The drivier did not come out at all the whole time, by the way.

After some time, I saw him finally drive off. 

The magic question is 

is he cute?

is he straight looking?

is he is young looking and fit?

is he your type?

if the answer is no to all, then move on 

Guest Try and see
18 minutes ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

The magic question is 

is he cute?

is he straight looking?

is he is young looking and fit?

is he your type?

if the answer is no to all, then move on 

I cannot recall. LOL

It was at night so I could not see his face clearly. Couldn't really tell if he was straight or gay just based on that taxi ride  :D

He was probably in his late 40s, I guess.

Anyway, it just made me wonder why he mentioned the "naked running" incident so randomly. If it had really happened, you would definitely have read about it in the newspaper.

My guess is that it was his code word for sexual exploration

9 hours ago, Guest Try and see said:

I cannot recall. LOL

It was at night so I could not see his face clearly. Couldn't really tell if he was straight or gay just based on that taxi ride  :D

He was probably in his late 40s, I guess.

Anyway, it just made me wonder why he mentioned the "naked running" incident so randomly. If it had really happened, you would definitely have read about it in the newspaper.

My guess is that it was his code word for sexual exploration

No

i think you think too much 

While I have a preference for older, 30s to 50s. I think most taxi-uncles fall into the "Annoying AF" category.

Once me & two friends flagged down a cab, all went on to the back seat.

As we were around the gay club areas & based on our convo, the taxi uncle kept asking us gay questions.

"Got take any numbers a not? You all going back together ah? Sleep tonight together ah?"

We cannot take it, until one of my friends said,

"Yes, we are gay. And we love fisting. We love to fist old guys, and then make him suffer a lot, see my fist here. Big right?"

That shut him up really quick. but then he tried to steer it to a moralistic ground, in an attempt to win.

"You all gay ah, better stop. that's why god ah, angry make AIDs all this."

And same friend: "You know, all the AIDs and STD ppl I know are actually uncles who get it from visiting chickens. You got a not? Don't love your wife meh? You got go check up anot, Uncle? Later got HIV how, cannot drive cab liao!"

then he lost, and kept quiet the whole way. and we don't even feel like chit chatting after that. 

Thank god, these days got Grab - chances of meeting annoying uncles drop tremendously, haha.

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

Guest Gojerk Driver
31 minutes ago, tomcat said:

And same friend: "You know, all the AIDs and STD ppl I know are actually uncles who get it from visiting chickens. You got a not? Don't love your wife meh? You got go check up anot, Uncle? Later got HIV how, cannot drive cab liao!"

不知死活的Taxi uncle,得罪十个男人也千万不要得罪一个喜欢男人的男人。况且当时现场还有三个。:D

43 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

TC
Never has a human asked me such a qn randomly in my life time, esp one that is providing service, they shd be serving me w respect instead

Maybe i have not been to a gay club/bar area and wasnt loud (alone) too (more so in sg)

are you and your "sisters" (which i have read from your previous thread) rather prominent?

I think it's not so much that we are prominent. Plus, taxi drivers have seen it all.

From giggling gays, make out sessions, couples fighting, vomitting, maybe even childbirth - so I don't think 3 gay musc guys is shocking to him.

Real issue is that most taxi uncles think they are great conversationalist, when they just talk nonsense, or express their outdated views to any victim who will entertain them. Especially around election time, will have many things to say. 

Stuck in one vehicle for 8 to 12 hrs everyday, it's understandable they probably go a bit mad. Some also get bored, and take to driving the roads like Grand Theft Auto. 

And plus there is something fleeting and ephemeral about these micro interactions with multiple passengers, that's why taxi uncles become very daring and cheeky as the years go on.

Because the moment the passenger leaves, the slate is wiped clean. (unless he really fucks up and gets reported for something)

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

40 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

I m saying what prompted them to even start asking u those qns

For that particular experience, I guess we just talking about hot guys/crushes or other plans for the night. And he kaypoh listen and wanted to join with his own questions. Maybe he thought we all drunk enough to blow him? 

For other past experience, they usually start by asking what I do for living, my age (this happens after I tell them my profession, cos they dont believe) and then, whether married or not - then it usually goes into political rants or talking about other nonsense. It's even worse when I kena those who retrenched from previous high-paying jobs, then it becomes a competition for them to school me on life, career etc. 

I ignore, or pretend to be on call, or just tell them I'm responding email on my phone.

I can count on one hand, the number of polite, mindful and gentlemanly taxi uncles. One guy was really smartly dressed, spoke perfect English and was a good active listener. I was super tempted, cos I think for older guys, it's not so much how they look, but how they make me feel. I often find someone who is worthy of my respec also happens to be attractive. He was handsome in a daddy way and well groomed too.

But I left it at that, because I was on way to meeting anyway, and sometimes it's better to respect/admire them as they are, than try to makan every single dick that I happen to find attractive, haha.

I did tell him I enjoyed our conversation and wished him a safe day at work. And as he shook my hand, I got a clear frontal look at him, and his lap/thigh and bulge - so tempted!

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

Guest huge fingers

I don't understand this thrill about taxi drivers too (referring to tomcat's post). Guys must be quite desperate for fun in Singapore to have such dreams on taxi/ grab drivers. Aren't most of them out of shape and in the upper uncle type of age? Rare to find some at least acceptable ones.

But I admit, there was once a younger Chinese Grab driver recently, who was asking me very very personal questions and had so many compliments for me. But he stayed professional in the way that he did not hand me a paper with his handphone no or anything else. But somehow it was annoying. I m usually the "chatty" type of passenger. But I started to cool down the talk.

Even if he had handed me his phone number, I would have taken some days to respond.

The conversation as cited by tomcat on the driver who picked him up at some gay bar spots, I find it very disturbing, but more from the side of tomcat and his bf.

Sometimes it is just better to keep silent instead of confirming existing prejudices against gays.

The question to him. "You taxi driver very kaypoh meh?" would have sufficed to shut him up.

The driver might have been rude and a bit too curious, but there is no need to entertain such bad attitude.

Just telling him, to do his job and keep quiet in a nicely manner would have done it too.

A smart response would have been:

"No uncle, we are going to a sex party, the hot girls are all already waiting for us so try to drive faster, but uncle please do not tell my gf about this!"

I think he would have instantly shut up.

The only driver I would have loved taking back to my hotel was one chauffeur driver in Colombo, Sri Lanka. he was terrible straight manly, sporty body and just looking at his extremely thick long fingers made my mind jumping on taking conclusions about his dick size. the worst was that he was wearing a pink coloured shirt, which made my trip even worse... Damn, but I would never embarrass myself. I just admired his cute looks through the mirror and took the guess on the horrendous shape of his dick into my night dreams. (A guy I met which I confessed my experience with the chauffeur, told me that in Sri Lanka they mostly entertain such service requests for some extra money but would mostly be tops or just offering an oral pleasure...) But as he was driving me around for quite some days,  I didn't want to make it feeling awkward to both of us for the rest of the trip.

What do I take from this: Sometimes it might be better you have an old outdated uncle as driver instead of a young good looking manly well shaped and trained hot driver. ha ha.

Rest assured that overall my trip to Colombo was not wasted and that I tasted some local flavours... ha ha

4 minutes ago, Guest huge fingers said:

"No uncle, we are going to a sex party, the hot girls are all already waiting for us so try to drive faster, but uncle please do not tell my gf about this!"

I think he would have instantly shut up.

On the contrary, this might encourage him even further. "sex party" "hot girls" for straight men, hearing this is more than enough to want to know more. some more, kaypoh old perverts who probably never even cum properly for a long time.

7 minutes ago, Guest huge fingers said:

But as he was driving me around for quite some days,  I didn't want to make it feeling awkward to both of us for the rest of the trip.

I have tried and succeeded in cases such as these.

I do enjoy the process of getting to know someone cute, and dropping them hints and signals. Most people in India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Maldives thereabouts are also very friendly. Even with language barrier, you can sort of "boss them around" but then later tell them no need to call us Sir, and generally be less formal, like a friend. 

No need to make it awkward, just make it an open thing and of course, we do have to be more generous afterwards. But free meals, free drinks, blowjob & conversation, they will not say no - especially if it's those who are working away from their families.

Even if they don't bite, at least I have made a nice friend!

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

Guest Pinku ladiees
2 hours ago, tomcat said:

On the contrary, this might encourage him even further. "sex party" "hot girls" for straight men, hearing this is more than enough to want to know more. some more, kaypoh old perverts who probably never even cum properly for a long time.

I have tried and succeeded in cases such as these.

I do enjoy the process of getting to know someone cute, and dropping them hints and signals. Most people in India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Maldives thereabouts are also very friendly. Even with language barrier, you can sort of "boss them around" but then later tell them no need to call us Sir, and generally be less formal, like a friend. 

No need to make it awkward, just make it an open thing and of course, we do have to be more generous afterwards. But free meals, free drinks, blowjob & conversation, they will not say no - especially if it's those who are working away from their families.

Even if they don't bite, at least I have made a nice friend!

Wah...u are angel and goddas of mercy....

救  淫,

救 男。

布施

济  淫。

6 hours ago, Guest Gojerk Driver said:

不知死活的Taxi uncle,得罪十个男人也千万不要得罪一个喜欢男人的男人。况且当时现场还有三个。:D

13 minutes ago, Guest Pinku ladiees said:

Wah...u are angel and goddas of mercy....

救  淫,

救 男。

布施

济  淫。

sorry, translate?

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

On 6/18/2019 at 3:40 PM, tomcat said:

I am Chinese and it has always been a fantasy of mine to be groped and manhandled by a group of Indian men. 

That's so me , but not just Indian men, men in general.

1 minute ago, tomcat said:

Haha its not me that has that fantasy..but Guest Try And See. You quoted wrongly lah haha...

No idea why the quote shows its by you..I highlighted that guys comment xD

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/18/2019 at 4:34 PM, Guest Uncle2 said:

You don't have to travel too far for that. Right here at Shogun sauna on weekends, there's a regular group of Indians always hunting in packs. Sometimes they keep to themselves. But some of them are hunting those uncles they think are desperate or like it rough.

Those desperate uncles will be at the rooftop bed or the dark room big bed pretending to be sleeping. 

But most Chinese uncles are not desperate. I was at the steam room at night having a quiet steam when 3 of them came in. I shifted inside the darker side for privacy. Its normal for some to hunt inside this dark part so I just moved away when I felt being groped. But then I bumped into another and he thought I was interested and he groped me right in the ass. I backed away only to realise that the 3rd had filled the small space left for exit. 

I had to squeeze past him and he thought I'm interested and hugged me tight. Then the guy at my butt stuck it right in and wiggled and wiggled. To be honest, I gasped from the naughty wiggles and then they heard me. When I felt the finger being replaced by a hard dick probing, I had to say no. 

I pushed really hard and managed to get through the 3rd guy. They laughed but then they dared not rape me. Other uncles may have let them, I was in the dark side may have given them the idea. That's why they are so daring and regular there.

What time n which day can meet this group of indiansIndians

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Benny
On 4/14/2007 at 1:02 AM, Guest Guest said:

The stadium where I used to jog has a group of straight taxi drivers, whom are also joggers.

This evening I overheard one stocky and attractive uncle related a story to his fellow colleagues about a guy in his 30s trying to "molest" him.

The young guy boarded his taxi in the front seat and started to praise him for his good physique. He started to touch his arms and body. Thereafter, the young guy showed his private parts to the uncle.

At this stage, the uncle shouted very loudly at him to behave himself. He called him a "pian tai" (pervert) and threathened to drive him to the police station.The youngster apologised to him.

All the other taxi drivers had a good laugh and also shared their stories of picking up gay passengers.

The moral of the story is that not all taxi drivers are gay, in fact a good majority of them are straight. Of course it would be like hitting the jack pot if you can pick up a straight guy. But if luck is against you and you "molest" the wrong person , you will certainly be in very hot ,piping soup.

So be very careful my friends !

True. I worked as cab driver once as part time. Sadly nobody hinted on me lol.

• 4 weeks later...

Had my 1st taxi driver sex when i was in army. It was past mid night when i finished the movie. Took a taxi from bugis junction. The driver started to talk to him and asking why i was so late to go home. Told him that because watching movie. Then he asked what movie. I told him was a gay movie and he started to talk about gay things. My cock turned harder and harder that i told him my cock turn hard already. He laughed and said how come my cock can turn hard when talking about gay sex. I pulled out my cock and showed him and said because talking about sex things meh. Then i asked was his cock turn hard too. He didn't answer me. I went a bit further. I touched his cock and he didn't action any thing. So i asked can i see it and i started to unzip his pant. Can see the shape of his hard cock from underwear. So i decided to pull down his underwear and his big cock showed up. I played with it a while and asked do you want to touch mine? And he touched it. He told me that this was the 1st time he touched other man cock. He said he was divorced and long time didn't have sex already. So i asked him want to play or not. He said he wanted but he just started his day. Not even cover rent. I wanted to suck for him but he refused to. So i only can touch his and he touched mine. When he reached my place, i gave him my hp number but he didn't call.  That was happened in 2003. Will share again my 2nd taxi driver sex story which happened in 2003 too.

Guest Nick1969

Wow, this reminds me of my first time with a taxi driver in the late 90s. I had read that Ang Siang hill was a popular cruising area and one late Saturday night decided to jog round the area from Hong Lim park. I could see pockets of men in dark corners and being a newbie then was wondering if I would get lucky. I dressed really casual in short running shorts to show off my then bubble butt and legs. Sadly enough as it got closer to 2 in the morning nothing happened and it started to drizzle as I jogged near the lanes in Amoy street. As it began to pour I heard a soft horn and saw a Mercedes cab behind me. Without thinking I flagged it down and got in asking the driver to bring me to the East. It started to rain cats and dogs and we could hardly see the road ahead. It was then the driver offered me a towel saying I was w and that I noticed a nice smile and decent smart  looking Malay driver in his 40s? As I shivered as his aircon was going at full blast he asked if I want to tune it down and took the towel to wipe dry my thighs and accidentally rubbed against my groin area which shocked me and caused me to go erect. Now, with my shorts on and its sheer light fabric you could see an instant tent raised up and I noticed a smile on his face As we pulled up towards home he started a light conversation asking what I was doing jogging so late and I joking said I could sleep as I was horny, all innocent chat and it was then I noticed his bulge and the conversation steered towards relieving tension and sex as one form of relief. I complemented him on his looks and assumed his wife enjoyed sex as he was good looking and probably well endowed. He sounded surprised and asked how I knew and I flirted by saying "Aren't all men in your race well hung?" I can see you're hard now!" He laughed and said it was because it was could and raining and all this talk was making him hard .

Then he further mentioned that I was dressed very sexy for a run and complimented me and I don't know why but I blushed. Now it was then that he suddenly reached forward and placed his rough hand on my thigh and gave it a warm squeeze leaving it there and caressing my inner thigh. My heart beat went up and I squeezed my legs together trapping his hand and with my right hand reached out to squeeze his growing hard on. He asked if I was in a rush and would like to go somewhere quiet? I nodded readily and we soon found ourselves in a quiet secluded car park in the East.

With the rain still coming down strong he parked and lowered our seats back down allowing us to recline back and move closer. I recall the Backstreet Boys playing on the radio and the sound of his zipper being pulled down and he turned and and started caressing me causing me nipples to harden against my tank top as he started gently sucking it through my clothes and I felt his warm hand on my tummy. this moved up an he slowly took my tank off and I sighed as his warm lips landed on my nipples and I felt a wet warm sensation as he sucked on them, kneading and lightly pinching them. "Don't stop!, it feels so good!" I moaned out in joy and I reached over to cup his hard tool. He stopped my hands and soon I felt his string hands move to my waist and lowering my shorts then undies. I was wet and hard in anticipation as it was my first car sex experience. Kicking off my running shoes he soon pulled off my shorts and I felt his hand travel up my thighs to my butt and a moist finger teasing mu butt hole. I arched my hips and squeezed my butt muscles round his finger and moaned louder and I suddenly felt the warm tip of his tongue along my groin area! He grabbed my waist and turned me around on my tummy and I felt the sensation of wet warm bits on my butt as he moved his tongue towards my butt hole! When the tip of his wet warm tongue hit me I moaned loud and actually came and apologized. He was quiet and I felt his hands cup my hard but deflating tool in a milking motion squeezing out my warm man juice.

Before I could catch my breadth I felt a lubricated finger exploring my hole and the sound of clothes ruffling and soon the feeling of a warm slippery cock head between my butt crack. Then the sensation of him rubbing his hard shaft between my butt and I could feel it stiffen. Holding my waist he was soon positioned behind me and before I was ready I felt the pressure and thrust of his thick tool into me! I screamed in joy and he cupped my mouth laughing that he knew I would enjoy it as he continued to slowly inch deeper into me. I was like an animal in heat and started grinding down on him and squeezing my butt hard around his tool. In minutes he came a warm load into me as I collapsed forward with overflowing cum dripping out . Next few minutes was spent cleaning up and as I was about to dress up he leaned forward and started passionately kissing me, he was a good kisser and I gave him a slow blow job getting him erect again for a second time and made him cum with my hungry lips . The journey home was quiet as the rain thinned out but what a night! I wasn't thinking proper then and as I got off his taxi I forgot to ask his number! I have been back to Ang Siang many times since but fate as it is we never met again.

1 hour ago, Guest Nick1969 said:

I wasn't thinking proper then and as I got off his taxi I forgot to ask his number! 

Did you also intentionally forget to pay him taxi fare? 😎

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

Previously I stayed at Kallang. I took a cab and I mentioned I am going to Kallang. The fifty yos plus taxi Uncle kept saying ka Lan ka Lan (loosely translated into bite your bird bite your bird). That time, I was straight and innocent, I could not catch them ball. Now I got it. 

So how you become gay?

22 hours ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

Previously I stayed at Kallang. I took a cab and I mentioned I am going to Kallang. The fifty yos plus taxi Uncle kept saying ka Lan ka Lan (loosely translated into bite your bird bite your bird). That time, I was straight and innocent, I could not catch them ball. Now I got it. 

Oh please ... since when have you ever been straight before

Guest don't deny

If you are straight you had not enjoyed sex with men and had stopped doing anything with men, please don't deny your gayness. A real straight guy, sure in teens maybe jerks with a guy, but would never do again. And please don't let us read your above post about the fateful event that another guy turned you to a gay. Start accepting who you are. thanks

Many guys here try to tell us they are straight but in fact they are in denial of them being gay and enjoying sexual activities with other men.

1 hour ago, Guest don't deny said:

If you are straight you had not enjoyed sex with men and had stopped doing anything with men, please don't deny your gayness. A real straight guy, sure in teens maybe jerks with a guy, but would never do again. And please don't let us read your above post about the fateful event that another guy turned you to a gay. Start accepting who you are. thanks

Many guys here try to tell us they are straight but in fact they are in denial of them being gay and enjoying sexual activities with other men.

Yeah lor....if straight can turn gay.. than he should agree with those hardcore christians that gays can go conversion course and be cured of being gay...what rubbish.

Guest don't deny

I assume you misinterpreted my post.

I acknowledge that some straight guys try homo sex in their teens (mostly the soft sex version), but it does not mean they are gay or become gay.

I heard of some guys in their 50s who try with a guy, maybe bored in the marriage or just to explore.

But some trial does not mean the straight will be gay or turn gay.

Please don't bring this conversion thing into the discussion. I find it very disgusting.

What I wanted to say in my earlier post was: BenBenBen was most probably always gay and maybe just discovered it by one experience or allowed that experience for him to explore more.

We all know, some gay guys try to "act straight", prevent them from indulging into gay activity because of certain negative images/ societal morals etc of being gay.

I think BenBenBen is still holding that negative image of being gay. He shouldn't do that.

5 hours ago, Guest don't deny said:

I assume you misinterpreted my post.

I acknowledge that some straight guys try homo sex in their teens (mostly the soft sex version), but it does not mean they are gay or become gay.

I heard of some guys in their 50s who try with a guy, maybe bored in the marriage or just to explore.

But some trial does not mean the straight will be gay or turn gay.

Please don't bring this conversion thing into the discussion. I find it very disgusting.

What I wanted to say in my earlier post was: BenBenBen was most probably always gay and maybe just discovered it by one experience or allowed that experience for him to explore more.

We all know, some gay guys try to "act straight", prevent them from indulging into gay activity because of certain negative images/ societal morals etc of being gay.

I think BenBenBen is still holding that negative image of being gay. He shouldn't do that.

There is no on or off switch to sexuality. You cannot only be disgusted by hardcore christian's believe that conversion works but give leeway to ben ben ben because he is gay...or support his reason that a straight can turn gay.

Yes we expriment with other sex sometime or the other but that experiment is not a on off switch. 

You cannot have your cake and eat it..or support a gay who believes a straight and turn gay but a gay cannot turn straight.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice! How old was he? How was he your type, handsome and fit?

Would be interesting to learn more about how he reacted as you made him cum. As a straight guy, was he very reluctant or surprised as you brought him to orgasm; what did he say as he was getting close?

45 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

Nice! How old was he? How was he your type, handsome and fit?

Would be interesting to learn more about how he reacted as you made him cum. As a straight guy, was he very reluctant or surprised as you brought him to orgasm; what did he say as he was getting close?

That time,  I was 22 years old and i think he was mid 40s. My type is mature gentleman look.

Like i said, i seduced him by making fun of his small cock and touching his cock. He pushed my hand away. Until i showed him my hard cock and i think his cock turn hard too. That's why he didn't push away my hand for the 3rd time and asked is it i want to play with his cock. Haha. I said yes and i pulled out his cock and play with it. He asked where can we played and i lead him to a dark place and he parked the taxi at there. By that time, his cock was so wet and same as mine. So he let me suck and the cum inside my mouth in a few min time. Then i asked him want to play mine or not. He bend over and sucked mine. I was suprised since he was straight married man and i cum inside his mouth too. I think he drank it. haha.

• 3 months later...
On 9/29/2019 at 9:15 PM, WhiteWhite said:

That time,  I was 22 years old and i think he was mid 40s. My type is mature gentleman look.

Like i said, i seduced him by making fun of his small cock and touching his cock. He pushed my hand away. Until i showed him my hard cock and i think his cock turn hard too. That's why he didn't push away my hand for the 3rd time and asked is it i want to play with his cock. Haha. I said yes and i pulled out his cock and play with it. He asked where can we played and i lead him to a dark place and he parked the taxi at there. By that time, his cock was so wet and same as mine. So he let me suck and the cum inside my mouth in a few min time. Then i asked him want to play mine or not. He bend over and sucked mine. I was suprised since he was straight married man and i cum inside his mouth too. I think he drank it. haha.

If you are not lying, then he was lying.

Don't read and response to guests' post

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest Guest

My first taxi uncle encounter, i took a cab from tanjong pagar home after some alcohol and of course i was little high and tipsy. The taxi uncle was chubby but very good looking.

along nicole Highway, we were chit chatting And the conversation lead him sharing his sex experiences in bangkok. One of the encounters was having sex with boy (i just listen coz i knew it was kinda bullshit) and then he asked if i against gay sex and did i try before? I ans i m not against but never tried.

then he asked wanna try? I suck for u and let u enter me! Under the influence of alcohol i agreed. We drove to nearby Very quiet carpark, he unzip n pulled down my pant to reveal my hard dick then he proceed to lick and say my musky smell turns him on as i was having a long day at work and drink... the lick and suck and play my nipples i was so high and excited!!

and he took out a bottle of lube asked me to finger him while he suck.. after about 20 mins my volcano erupted and to my surprise he swallow and suck me dry !! soon i jo for him while fingering him till he cum-ed.

he gave me his name card.. and few weeks later i called him to pick me up and we had another round.. this time we went to nearby sauna to have the full action!!

after that we never met and i hope to have another taxi encounter sooon!!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Nick1969

And so I decided to make a New Year's resolution to stay healthy in 2020 so I went for a jog after dinner. Being the eve of New Year's the streets were pretty quiet except for some drinkers and couples as I made my way along Ang Siang hill. The weather was warm and windy and I started to feel the humidity as I made my way uphill to the infamous dark hill of Ang Siang. It was close to two in the morning as I found a quiet corner to sit down and cool down. It was then that he passed by, a gleaming white Mercedes Cab  and after passing me twice I so of picked up that he was on a 'hunt' so I went into my shameless 'slut' mode This was when I started a fake stretching routine to show my toned legs and butt. I was in an Under Armour tee and super short running shorts that showed off some bubble butt when I stretched in a natural way! It worked , as I saw him slow down and park and he followed me as I went to a darker area.

As I leaned against a quiet corner up the deserted hill I noted his well formed shadow as he walked closer and stopped to light a cigarette just a few steps away. "Warm night to be running and just after the reunion dinner!" he spoke. I smiled and replied:" Need to stay in shape!" and he smiled back saying "You're in great shape!".I giggled like a little girl and he moved closer and faced me. "I'm Halim ..." and he turned and unzipped his jeans displaying a massive rigid cut tool! Holding it and stroking as he seemed to want to pee he then said "So warm , aye can't seem to pee!" This was when the slut in me activated! "Really? Maybe I can help?" and I reached forwarded and cupped his hard hot tool! "Wow..! So hard " I exclaimed as I lowered his boxers and stroked him. He moaned and placed a hand on my butt sighing and said: " Your sex butt turned me on!" as he gave a little squeeze. "Let me see if I can help!" as I kneeled down and slowly took his precum soaked crown between my lips and pushed a condom on expertly and took it down my throat, immediately I felt a growth and he slowly slide deeper filling my warm hungry mouth! He then slowly began a thrusting movement and moaned heavily as I sucked harder and massaged his rod with my tongue!He grew massive and my mouth ached as he grew in length and girth. I lowered my shorts and started stroking myself hard and he smiled! "You enjoy sucking me?" As I looked at him with my puppy eyes and sucked harder! "Make me cum!Take my man juice! " After 10 mins of humping my face , he suddenly jerked and grabbed my head and I felt a hot load of man juice fill my  tongue and throat! He shot two loads of salty thick cream and still remained hard as I slowed down and finally licked my lips! The smell of strawberry on my mouth as I slide the tube off with its massive load, I could smell his sweet cologne as he slowly withdrew and moaned a sexy " Yes! Yes! Don't stop! Take it all Baby!" till I drained and cleaned him sucking hungrily. We hugged and he kissed me hard grabbing my butt hard and slowly fingering me! I squirmed on his finger slipped between my butt crack and inched into my hole , but a group of three suddenly appeared and he moved away! As I shot my load against the wall and composed myself and walked towards Maxwell he was no where to be found! A lucky start to the Year of the Rat?

38 minutes ago, Guest Nick1969 said:

"Let me see if I can help!" as I kneeled down and slowly took his precum soaked crown between my lips and pushed a condom on expertly and took it down my throat, immediately I felt a growth and he slowly slide deeper filling my warm hungry mouth! 

After 10 mins of humping my face , he suddenly jerked and grabbed my head and I felt a hot load of man juice fill my  tongue and throat! He shot two loads of salty thick cream and still remained hard as I slowed down and finally licked my lips! 

When did he removed the condom? And u suck with condom on? Just asking..

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Nick1969

And so I had to rush a project report late Friday night before flying back to Singapore Saturday morning. I hailed a taxi along the road, KL traffic is crazy! Soon I managed to get a grab and this middle age good looking guy arrived in a nice SUV. The Hilton please and as we drove he made light conversation about work and traffic. I was insanely hungry as it was near midnight and I casually asked if there were places to eat near the hotel and he gave me some recommendations. Not feeling like getting another ride and as I was tired I invited him to join me and he surprising  accepted! We went to a nice open area coffee shop to have a light meal of rice and teh. After a nice meal and company (I found out he was part timing as a Grab driver and was an electrician) Idzwan(Let's just call him that!) then sent me to my destination, and as I alighted I gave him a nice tip for showing me around and hook his hand, he had a firm grip and as I let go he gave me a small hug! He smelled so nice! I smiled and turned but something made me stop and turn and I asked him if he wanted to join me for a drink. He smiled and said "Why not? It is Friday and I could use a coffee.

The intention was for me to grab a quick shower and then head out o maybe a cafe or night spot so I invited him to my room. As I quickly showered and slipped into a tank to and sneakers he was watching some news on the TV. I commented on how brave drivers were in picking customers up and he smiled. Now I am a horny son of a bitch and I like to show off my physique so I had on my skimpiest shorts with intention and I saw him gasp as I came out of the bathroom. I stood in front of him as he sat on the sofa and said "Too sexy? or revealing?" He gave a sheepish smile and said " A little, but you have a nice figure!" .I could then see a bulge rising and knew I had accomplished what I wanted! I turned to say I would choose something more appropriate and returned with a high cut white thong and seeing his smile I knew he agreed with my choice! "Wow! Nice and sexy but I don't think you can wear that out." As I stood legs slightly apart and just a little before close to him ,I bent forward to whisper, just for you." and lowered it all !!!

My hard erect manhood sprung up as I stood up and he reached forward to hold it causing me to tremble and harden. "You like?" He smiled and cupped my balls and stroked my hard on.

"Can I have some dessert now?" I stepped out of my sneakers and lead him to my shower undressing him along the way. Like a puppy he was like jelly in my hands as I brought him into my shower and soaped and lathered him! He grew and remained hard under the shower and as I gave him constant sucks in between and we then moved to the sofa where like in a porno movie he kissed me all over and sucked my nipples till they turned purple and hard! "Oh Sayang, you're still hungry!" I moaned, as I sucked him harder and deeper, he mouth fucked me harder and deeper and his thick uncut tool filled my throat and aching mouth! As he was about to cum he kept saying how good it was and that his wife seldom made him cum so much wit her mouth! It was a good 15-20 mins before he shot a thick hot load! I swallowed every drop and continued draining him and he shuddered more and filled me!

And just when I though it was over he turned me and bent me over the sofa again and I felt his wet slippery cock head on my ass hole. Pinching my sensitive nipples and squeezing hard on my chests he slowly slide is still hard tool slowly into me causing me to gasp as he inched deeper hitting my G -spot! He wanted more!  I could feel and hear his balls slap against my butt as he ravaged me from behind like a lion in heat! Kissing me hard, hugging me hard and humping me hard as we looked at our image against a mirror he pumped harder, and  suddenly I felt warm thick liquid fill me a second time in two hours! He help it in there for a while. We collapsed into each others arms and as I slowly regain composure I could feel him sucking me. I was spent and exhausted and kissed him thanking him. He got up, showed and dressed up before exchanging numbers if I ever visited again.

1 hour ago, Guest Nick1969 said:

And so I had to rush a project report late Friday night before flying back to Singapore Saturday morning. I hailed a taxi along the road, KL traffic is crazy! Soon I managed to get a grab and this middle age good looking guy arrived in a nice SUV. The Hilton please and as we drove he made light conversation about work and traffic. I was insanely hungry as it was near midnight and I casually asked if there were places to eat near the hotel and he gave me some recommendations. Not feeling like getting another ride and as I was tired I invited him to join me and he surprising  accepted! We went to a nice open area coffee shop to have a light meal of rice and teh. After a nice meal and company (I found out he was part timing as a Grab driver and was an electrician) Idzwan(Let's just call him that!) then sent me to my destination, and as I alighted I gave him a nice tip for showing me around and hook his hand, he had a firm grip and as I let go he gave me a small hug! He smelled so nice! I smiled and turned but something made me stop and turn and I asked him if he wanted to join me for a drink. He smiled and said "Why not? It is Friday and I could use a coffee.

The intention was for me to grab a quick shower and then head out o maybe a cafe or night spot so I invited him to my room. As I quickly showered and slipped into a tank to and sneakers he was watching some news on the TV. I commented on how brave drivers were in picking customers up and he smiled. Now I am a horny son of a bitch and I like to show off my physique so I had on my skimpiest shorts with intention and I saw him gasp as I came out of the bathroom. I stood in front of him as he sat on the sofa and said "Too sexy? or revealing?" He gave a sheepish smile and said " A little, but you have a nice figure!" .I could then see a bulge rising and knew I had accomplished what I wanted! I turned to say I would choose something more appropriate and returned with a high cut white thong and seeing his smile I knew he agreed with my choice! "Wow! Nice and sexy but I don't think you can wear that out." As I stood legs slightly apart and just a little before close to him ,I bent forward to whisper, just for you." and lowered it all !!!

My hard erect manhood sprung up as I stood up and he reached forward to hold it causing me to tremble and harden. "You like?" He smiled and cupped my balls and stroked my hard on.

"Can I have some dessert now?" I stepped out of my sneakers and lead him to my shower undressing him along the way. Like a puppy he was like jelly in my hands as I brought him into my shower and soaped and lathered him! He grew and remained hard under the shower and as I gave him constant sucks in between and we then moved to the sofa where like in a porno movie he kissed me all over and sucked my nipples till they turned purple and hard! "Oh Sayang, you're still hungry!" I moaned, as I sucked him harder and deeper, he mouth fucked me harder and deeper and his thick uncut tool filled my throat and aching mouth! As he was about to cum he kept saying how good it was and that his wife seldom made him cum so much wit her mouth! It was a good 15-20 mins before he shot a thick hot load! I swallowed every drop and continued draining him and he shuddered more and filled me!

And just when I though it was over he turned me and bent me over the sofa again and I felt his wet slippery cock head on my ass hole. Pinching my sensitive nipples and squeezing hard on my chests he slowly slide is still hard tool slowly into me causing me to gasp as he inched deeper hitting my G -spot! He wanted more!  I could feel and hear his balls slap against my butt as he ravaged me from behind like a lion in heat! Kissing me hard, hugging me hard and humping me hard as we looked at our image against a mirror he pumped harder, and  suddenly I felt warm thick liquid fill me a second time in two hours! He help it in there for a while. We collapsed into each others arms and as I slowly regain composure I could feel him sucking me. I was spent and exhausted and kissed him thanking him. He got up, showed and dressed up before exchanging numbers if I ever visited again.

U had sex unprotected? Please havs safe fun yeah.. and i enjoyed so much reading it..

Cheers!!

21 minutes ago, Red_martian said:

U had sex unprotected? Please havs safe fun yeah.. and i enjoyed so much reading it..

Cheers!!

Its just a sexual fantasy lah, 

Adult comtempary fiction library section.

@ Nick1969: the middle age & good looking KL Grab driver ... how old is he? He is Muslim guy right? The Muslim guys usually have better features and some are really good looking .... 

4 hours ago, Red_martian said:

"Oh Sayang, you're still hungry!" I moaned, as I sucked him harder and deeper, he mouth fucked me harder and deeper and his thick uncut tool filled my throat and aching mouth!

He is uncut though..

34 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

@ Nick1969: the middle age & good looking KL Grab driver ... how old is he? He is Muslim guy right? The Muslim guys usually have better features and some are really good looking .... 

How he became muslim then?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.