Male HQ

Sportsmenasia (Sma) + After8 Concepts (Closed)

tookidooki

SportsmenAsia - the definitive men's lifestyle shop in Asia is recruiting for the following positions:

1) Retail Executive

2) Fashion Models

Both full-time and part-time positions are available, with flexible work hours. Foreigners, students and ORD personnel are welcome to apply. Please write to sportsmenasia@gmail.com with a recent photo and your contact details.

Thank you!

• 2 months later...

Went to Sportsmenasia today. Felt a bit intimidated while browsing thru the display. Few staff was standing there keep looking at me. Following me wherever I go. Wanted to buy some sex toys also feel "paiseh" to ask. At the end, just walked out.

This not only happened in Sportsmenasia, but some shops also have their sales assistant keep following you.

There should just leave the customer alone to browse and only attend to them when being ask by the customer.

DON'T THINK TOO MUCH.....

anyone can share which sex toy is best for bottom?? thank!!!

Vibrator, Dildo, butt plugs, Prostate Massager, Prostate Vibrator, Anal Beads etc.

you need to try your own in order what is best for your needs :)

& yes, i have to agree that most of their shop assistants are really helpful & friendly.

Edited by snowball

So his name is Victor. Yeah his friendly. One day i went there to buy a cock ring but not sure about the size i shud buy. So he asked me to try it. When i put it on he came in to the fitting room to make sure i put it on correctly. Guess what he said...." next time make sure ur dick is not hard cos its easier to put it on. Now its hard so its a bit difficult right?" i replied... must b cos of u la. haha.

wah .... try on b4 buying ... wonder if not fit and u return ,.... do they clean up ? for hygiene purposes.....

I just want to help my didi. Shall remain silent

• 3 months later...

Anyone been to this place? What do you think of this place?

Been there once, it's soooo gay... Im not out, i will freak out if someone saw me in there.

it's like you scream gay if you enter the shop.. @.@

Don't worry. Just go in and take a lot. Life is so short to worry so many things. New Urban Male also very gayish.. There are some straight guys go there to buy stuff too. Have fun.

Don't worry. Just go in and take a lot. Life is so short to worry so many things. New Urban Male also very gayish.. There are some straight guys go there to buy stuff too. Have fun.

haha u r cute.

New urban male is less gay.. this is like soooo gay.. they even sell dildos inside.. man dildo.

I've beeen there many times, yes, it does to a certain extend feels gayish - i m out and proud. I love going there.

good for you~~ but i find their goods are quite expensive though....

That is quite true. After all, it's juz a shop.

And besides, Chinatown Point is not exactly that happening.

Doubt u may bump into anyone there.

New Urban Male is rather mild compared to Sportsmenasia (couldn't fathom those dildos and lubricants being displayed so openly in NUM anyway) and has female visitors as well....

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

Anyone been to this place? What do you think of this place?

Been there once, it's soooo gay... Im not out, i will freak out if someone saw me in there.

it's like you scream gay if you enter the shop.. @.@

Its not that bad la. I see some married couples inside also.

Some married man even wear some of the Ajaxx series sold on the street.

The sales staff are usually quite friendly and cute also.

I love sportsmenasia...trendy clothes friendly staff...usually buy my Toot undies and Intense perfume there...I dun mind their gayish setup with dildoes and cock rings on display...Going there soon to collect my membership card...

I'm 36 168 58 sweet and friendly guy looking for oral fun, hangout buddies, badminton buddies, and bf/partner if possible

boyboy, you worried too much. From the way you write, you wanted to go (so badly) but dare not go. Chinatown is not like Orchard. Don't worry just walk in and browse. Who knows you might find your future partner there. Also if you bump into a friend or someone, both sama sama lah so no need to say anything (could be he is gay too). If you bump into them outside the SMA shop, you can always tell them you are planning holiday and visiting CTC lor. If you bump into them at chinatown point, just say grabbing a bit at Mcdonald or Deli france...Wha so many excuses for you to choose.

Price wise, yes a bit high but some products you can't find elsewhere. Also friendly staff and you can buy dildos, condoms...etc who cares right? Better than buying from 7-11 or those xxx shops where the girls keep staring at you. Here all guys all knows what you want..no need to be shy... You can always wait for sale then buy lor..

Guest Kinkytoo

I don't have any problems shopping in a gay shop, in fact i think it's cool to be shopping where i can openly hold hands wiht my bf. However, i know there are straight guys who shop there too, hv a married fren from my gym who wear their ajaxx tees and lifeguard tanktops. Price is not cheap but I prefer to buy from them than from the Internet cos don't have to wait.

Guest wondering

wondering to go there one day and buy cock ring and maybe some sexy underwear, but never bought or used cock ring before, will the staff help or is it no-go for them...just curious ?? Kinda feel embarrassed :)

wondering to go there one day and buy cock ring and maybe some sexy underwear, but never bought or used cock ring before, will the staff help or is it no-go for them...just curious ?? Kinda feel embarrassed :)

The next thing you wanna do is to ask their help for you to put it on, I guess?

:P

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

if you are embarrassed then shop online for your cock ring/sexy underwear

if you are embarrassed then shop online for your cock ring/sexy underwear

I don't how they select sales staff, almost all of them are gorgeous...slurp slurp.even dont buy just see also good. Young cute, old mature also cute.. all have..hahaah. Things are not cheap but so much safer than buying online which is a risk. I remember bought once and the goods arrived are not what i wanted. Quality also sucks...

I don't how they select sales staff, almost all of them are gorgeous...slurp slurp.even dont buy just see also good. Young cute, old mature also cute.. all have..hahaah. Things are not cheap but so much safer than buying online which is a risk. I remember bought once and the goods arrived are not what i wanted. Quality also sucks...

I walked past the shop today.

Saw this staff who looks kinda like a Japanese.

But I don't dare to go in myself, it just seems so weird.

And I bet they will think why such a young boy (18 years old) is doing in this kind of shop.. :o

I walked past the shop today.

Saw this staff who looks kinda like a Japanese.

But I don't dare to go in myself, it just seems so weird.

And I bet they will think why such a young boy (18 years old) is doing in this kind of shop.. :o

Some of the staff are part timers and looks as young as 18 or 20 years old. So also same age as you. Don't worry. Nowadays youngsters knows how to dress well, even straight boi boi. and yes, they are doing business, they don't really care who you are. Also some feel great to have, finally, a place where they can browse freely and comfortably as a gay guy should (no need to pretend). I bet some choose to work there because their sexuality wont be questioned either (unlike straight environment, people will ask u got girl friend or not, when are u getting married, how come not married, how come no girlfriend..blah..blah...etc).

That's good then. Did they help u to get erect as well? :P

Edited by qedcwc

was there a few months ago, and a str8 couple was in the shop.

was a bit pai say at first. but i think the sales person, can't rem his name is vincent or jeffrey, was very professional when he was introducing his products. even giving reviews on the few KY that i was looking at.

but very importantly, you can feel that he was not hard selling, even excuse himself to let me make my own judgement after explaining. good service. in fact i bought the KY mostly because of the good service i received.

haha later i was looking at some metal cock rings... as it comes in different size, so curiously asking how to know what size... and he told me they even have sample size, or was it a measuring band? for people to try / measure in the fitting room... WOW.... and nope. i din buy the cockring. :P but i did let my imagination run wild a bit...and starts wondering what happens if some hunks needed help in measuring... hahaha

Would It Shatter Your Illusion If This Angel Had Been Cursed?

http://shitou79.blogspot.com

Kinda a bad enuf boy for me to bare my whole body while trying out a pair of white boxer briefs with a potential hard-on underneath while d salesperson checked with me whether i was ok with it, w/o having to have the person try a cockring on me. I definitely cannot tahan one! :P

i noticed their staff are quite cute and very friendly, i feel a bit suffocated.

any frequent visitors can suggest what brand of undies is nice and sexy? I like boxer brief type.. tight and fitting one. and i dont know why i hate boxers.

That's good then. Did they help u to get erect as well? :P

they will not help you to get erect as they cannot put the cockring on if you are hard and erect :lol:

when i bought few months back, the cute boy came into the changing room to put it in for me and before he can try it on for me,

i am already got erected so he told me to relax while he leave me alone for a while ....after that, he came back and my 'bro' is already

soft (i mentally tell myself not to get erected and control lor) so he used a measuring tape to measure round it and get me a right size

to try it on for me so i finally buy a metal cock ring for myself out of curiosity :oops:

they will not help you to get erect as they cannot put the cockring on if you are hard and erect :lol:

when i bought few months back, the cute boy came into the changing room to put it in for me and before he can try it on for me,

i am already got erected so he told me to relax while he leave me alone for a while ....after that, he came back and my 'bro' is already

soft (i mentally tell myself not to get erected and control lor) so he used a measuring tape to measure round it and get me a right size

to try it on for me so i finally buy a metal cock ring for myself out of curiosity :oops:

Walau.. use measuring tape around it summore

All the more to get a hard-on! LOL~!

Anyway, I'm not so into wearing a cockring....

Looks kinda weird to me to wear an accessory on that place

Prefer natural.... XD

Edited by qedcwc

Went yesterday and just realized that they have moved to a new shop across the road (opposite Chimatown Point, beside Hotel 81 Chinatown and Spring Court Restaurant). They took up two shophouse units at street level but luckily managed to make it look very discreet.

Never knew that an underwear shop can do so well to take up such prime location. Must be earning big $$$

Went yesterday and just realized that they have moved to a new shop across the road (opposite Chimatown Point, beside Hotel 81 Chinatown and Spring Court Restaurant). They took up two shophouse units at street level but luckily managed to make it look very discreet.

Never knew that an underwear shop can do so well to take up such prime location. Must be earning big $$$

Whoa! Really? I must take some time to check out the new location.... :lol:

Of course, earning big money.. things are overly expensive. They are taking advantage as they know that there's no competitor selling their range of things in Singapore. Moreover, they know most PLU like kinky things to go along with.

Wow thanks for the info they moved.. Going this weekend .

I prefer Chinatown point as they always been there since jox or something which u probably don't dare to go in more as there are male posters outside.

There are str couples and once I saw aunty inside. Str young guys shop for undies and swimwear also. If consider going to sex shop at lucky plaza or sma, give me sma anytime.

In the states, like new York. Sex shop are like 2. , 3 storey high. Sell both str and gay stuff openly. I heard they have pxxn booth at the basement too. And the stuff there are cheap.

Sma employ this one to one personalized sale service , so makes u paiseh and buy from them. But after many revisits, some time just to see if anything u like but they still provide good sale service. I admit their personalized service like trying the right size of cock ring is almost too personal... I think I can measure myself, at least getting the right size is important as u can exchange later right?

I rem the staff also make sure I get my jockstrap size right. He want to see if it fits right. But I am fine checking them myself. I am fine to ask for fitting opinion for tops and see if we can try another size available.

Guest LikeHotmen

Quite subjective whether their staff cute or not since everyone got different type but I find that they are generally quite friendly towards gay customers and u can buy buttplugs without feeling paiseh, unlike other shops. Am quite impressed that they can still be so popular after so many years despite so many other people selling fake brands at pasar malam prices, guess they have a very strong base of regulars. Was in Taipei for a party earlier this year and was surprised that the price of the famous Toot brand there is actually more pricey than SMA's price, so i think that SMA must have some kind of exclusive deal to allow them to get such good prices.

Guest LikeHotMen

Their salesboy told me they just moved on Monday, and the shop is still being set up, so maybe they want everything to be done up nicely first. I find it more strange that they took up 2 shophouse units at expensive location but left 1 side empty, wonder what plans they intend to use the other side for?

So strange they never send out email to tell their members they have moved as i am in their mailing list.

Have they officially shifted? Anyway, my friend told me so kind of knew about it. Maybe they are quite busy shifting stuff. Well, now you hear about it.

Quite subjective whether their staff cute or not since everyone got different type but I find that they are generally quite friendly towards gay customers and u can buy buttplugs without feeling paiseh, unlike other shops. Am quite impressed that they can still be so popular after so many years despite so many other people selling fake brands at pasar malam prices, guess they have a very strong base of regulars. Was in Taipei for a party earlier this year and was surprised that the price of the famous Toot brand there is actually more pricey than SMA's price, so i think that SMA must have some kind of exclusive deal to allow them to get such good prices.

maybe guys in early to mid 20s who are tan and reasonably fit? NUM used to have cute and git young guys. they are cute. I will go down and view their products once they have completed their shifting.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

INTENSE pheromone perfume for gay men, it's stated on their website.

Surely, pheromone perfumes are rather expensive, so I doubt anyone would spray it indiscriminately everywhere.

Pheromone appln is supposed to allow men to be attracted to the opp sex. Don't know whether man and man can repulse each other after the application or not...kekekeke

• Guest locked this topic