Male HQ

Meow, The Cat Lovers Thread

MeowPrince

Sweet ginger-white. Looks like a young cat. Less than 3-year-old? What food do you feed your cats? Do you give them outdoor time, ie, let them go out into the sun and grass (supervised or otherwise).

Haha Thanks. She is my most favorite cos as when i adopted her, she was jus a few weeks old and i was in uni so hv slightly more time to feed cat's milk for her and attend to her ulcers on her tongue. Now she is THE hefty queen of the flat! She is close to 5 years old now. 1 of my cats (not posted so far) has urinary issues and he has to eat a certain urinary cat food by Royal Canin. It can be fed to the rest too so i mix tat 1 with another brand called Sanabella.

Hmm outdoor time with my supervision involves them being on a leash and walking ard my corridor area to get some fresh air and sunshine. I cant bring them to the park cos they r pretty timid with strangers. So the only greenery they get to touch are from my potted plants. ok need to get some cat hugging time!

Haha Thanks. She is my most favorite cos as when i adopted her, she was jus a few weeks old and i was in uni so hv slightly more time to feed cat's milk for her and attend to her ulcers on her tongue. Now she is THE hefty queen of the flat! She is close to 5 years old now. 1 of my cats (not posted so far) has urinary issues and he has to eat a certain urinary cat food by Royal Canin. It can be fed to the rest too so i mix tat 1 with another brand called Sanabella.

Hmm outdoor time with my supervision involves them being on a leash and walking ard my corridor area to get some fresh air and sunshine. I cant bring them to the park cos they r pretty timid with strangers. So the only greenery they get to touch are from my potted plants. ok need to get some cat hugging time!

meowwant.jpg

meowluvyoga.jpg

Instagram @the_meowprince

Another dose of meows.

meow11.jpg

meow12.jpg

meow13.jpg

Welcome TP_Oei, though you may not want to reveal too openly where there are cats. True that everywhere in Singapore we can find strays, but to announce it online..... you never know where there are cat-haters or animal-haters.

Back in 2005/6 I used to organise cat outings, but two incidents with irresponsible ppl led to a stop to it. In the first instance, one of the phototakers went back to the spot and littered the place with cat food, just so that he could lure out a cat to shoot. It led to residents complaining of litter (and hence the cats' existence) and a culling exercise. The second was when a couple of the participants went to announce a location on a local forum. That led to a vicious debate between those who wanted to take pictures and those who want a stray-free environment. And ultimately, resident complaints again. Unfortunately, the second instance did lead to a round-up of the friendly strays in that area.

Even though the govt appears to be more accepting now, the animal-haters are still a potent group. Discretion is better than valor.

Another dose of meows.

meow11.jpg

meow12.jpg

meow13.jpg

Welcome TP_Oei, though you may not want to reveal too openly where there are cats. True that everywhere in Singapore we can find strays, but to announce it online..... you never know where there are cat-haters or animal-haters.

Back in 2005/6 I used to organise cat outings, but two incidents with irresponsible ppl led to a stop to it. In the first instance, one of the phototakers went back to the spot and littered the place with cat food, just so that he could lure out a cat to shoot. It led to residents complaining of litter (and hence the cats' existence) and a culling exercise. The second was when a couple of the participants went to announce a location on a local forum. That led to a vicious debate between those who wanted to take pictures and those who want a stray-free environment. And ultimately, resident complaints again. Unfortunately, the second instance did lead to a round-up of the friendly strays in that area.

Even though the govt appears to be more accepting now, the animal-haters are still a potent group. Discretion is better than valor.

haters-gonna-hate-cat_large.jpg

Guest Marad44

Rescued from an unkind owner, this fellow took a phobia for litter tray. If the toilet roll was on the holder he'd got for it to cover his business and leave streams of paper on the floor.

090614NikonCoolpixCuddlezPooing002_01.jpg

Edited by Marad44

Hemmmm....

So many cats. So many nice fur pattern and design.

Even as a cat lover, a long time ago, I have this entreprenuer idea of making bags, coats, wallets ,shoes, even iphone ipad cover made out of cat fur !!!!

Nice substitute for the mink, ferret, even the leopard, the snow clouded leopard and the tiger which all have been long banned .

Since SPCA put so many of them to sleep every day, we might as well make the best of their remains !!!

Imagine....Prada bag, Gucci bag, LV handbag Tods wallet, and even your Jimmy Choo shoes, all made out of beautiful cat fur....!!!!!!

PS you still can buy a second hand fur coat made from geniune leopard and cheetah fur, in some second hand flea markets in London !!!

Me too. xD

Post more then.

Our Singapore stray cat is not the typical stray that one may find in other countries. They are highly urbanized cats, with a higher human interaction than probably anywhere else. And yes, they often have a hyper persona too....

(I'm imagining . and other cat-lovers do this while seeing all the meow pics here....)

rolly02.gif

rem hanging out with ya tt night to explore the cats realm. really cool how u treated them like just another human being and how they responded really intriguing. I like the kitty of half-face photo the best ^^

Art makes the world go round! Love is the entirety of it!

blog: www.confusedfella.blogspot.com

rem hanging out with ya tt night to explore the cats realm. really cool how u treated them like just another human being and how they responded really intriguing. I like the kitty of half-face photo the best ^^

haha should do a meow outing soon.

Which one you referring to - zhong wu yan?

here's more catcaine for everyone....

meow26.jpg

meow27.jpg

meow29.jpg

meow31.jpg