Male HQ

Massage Exchange For Hobbyist & Practicing Masseur On Looking For Practice Models (Compiled) [No business ads in this thread]

Anyone like to hv massage exchange? Flex here, anything goes. Prefer someone can host. Like to massage and blow you at the same time. If you like your cock head rim and finger at the same time, with occasionally suck at your balls, pm me.

Personal likes: blow till you cum in my mouth, and nip at your sensitive mushroom head and feel you trembling in my mouth..

• 2 weeks later...

Shall we start a line group for masage exchange? PM your line ID to add you in.

Edited by jaden

很多事情 不是誰說了就算

即使傷心 結果還是自己擔

多少次失望表示著多少次期盼

事實證明 幸福很難

我們之間 不是誰說了就算

拉扯的愛 徒增結局的難堪

一百次相愛只要有一次的絢爛

下一次 會更勇敢

Looking for Exchange or body for massage practice ... can host tonite (saturday 17th August)... i do javanese massage.

Particularly looking for small & slim guys or muscle guys or even foreigners. Sounds wrong but ive massaged chubbies, lean, cubbies, malay, indian chinese, young, older and most other characters ...

So now i just wanna try muscled guys better if just from workout and small size guys.

But hey, if we click i still dont mind though ... nothing etched in stone.

Pm if keen and only for serious takers.

Seeking solace in the companion of the ONE . . . . .

Woo!! Met up Westmale today for massage...

I must say that I was initially skepitcal of him since it was FOC... But after reading his reviews here, I decided to give it a shot!

As a person who gyms n dances frequently, it is important to take good care of my body. My body was initially tight and aching from all the gym workouts despite stretching and yoga-ing but after going for Westmale's message, I feel so much better now!

Just like what others have written, his strokes are firm and rapid. The best part of the massage which other masseurs have not been able to do for me is that Westmale knows where the pressure points of the body are! It was a mixture of pain + shiok! ;)

Westmale was also very detailed! He worked throughly on my tight areas... And massaged me for 2hours! As what others have said earlier, it is a decent massage (ie. no happy endings). But I have no idea how guys can still get hard from his massage~ lol~ cuz I was in pain... Good pain ;) I'm definitely gg back for more of him!!!

Edited by studdyboy
Guest kibeth

Hi, 

I'm seeking a regular massage buddy here. I can give some basic massage as well.

I am 24 167 60 Chinese.

Cannot host.

Would be nice if you're located in the East.

Looking for tonight (23 August 2013) if possible.

Serious applicants only! If interested skype message me at jinxyazuregreen. or PM me. 

Thanks

Shall we start a line group for masage exchange? PM your line ID to add you in.

Hey all,

Interested to learn massage or practise on someone? Need a massage buddy or just wish to receive or give massage on an ad hoc basis?

I've created a line group for these purposes and more. Do PM me your ID if interested :)

很多事情 不是誰說了就算

即使傷心 結果還是自己擔

多少次失望表示著多少次期盼

事實證明 幸福很難

我們之間 不是誰說了就算

拉扯的愛 徒增結局的難堪

一百次相愛只要有一次的絢爛

下一次 會更勇敢

Hi im intrested to get massage frm u. Im frm jurong west cn i get ur service ?

Thanks

giving foc massage as practice.

learnt lessons before so looking for ppl who is willing to let me do on them.

chn style tui na. hard press type. if you are into gentle touchy type of massage then this is not for you.

prefer to do on lean tone guy 20s-30s only. no offence to others. just personal preference.

i have own place to do.

interested pls pm me. thanks.

Hi all. 

As with my other post, just to clarify that I am a straight chi or maybe you can say curious but I am leaning more towards the straight side. Please do not start flaming on this thread. If this does not interest you, you can always search for other threads in this forum. No offence.  Somehow i am able to click with 'guys of the gentle side' :)

Looking for anyone who wants to practice your massage on. I am willing to be a 'test body' where no money will be involved. Really not looking for sex or oral stuffs here.

Best if u have place and really interested to massage and not wanting to take advantage. 

Interested can pm me and we can work something out. Cheers! :)

• G_M changed the title to Massage Exchange For Hobbyist & Practicing Masseur On Looking For Practice Models (Compiled) [No business ads in this thread]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic