Male HQ

Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)

CruiseClub

I enjoyed last night with the pinoy guy he has a nice brown skin. He's thick and cut has a nice muscular built. We cuddle and kiss all night before he fucked me like a sex machine. 

I'm kinda disappointed I didn't ask for his number. He seem like a nice future boyfriend.

There will be a decently sized group of young hot guys going to Cruise Club this afternoon and evening before heading to the pubs. Their presence should help boost the attendance numbers, so in no way will the critics be able to claim Cruise Club is "empty" today, although I am sure they will try to falsely say so anyway.

12 hours ago, Guest Getter said:

There will be a decently sized group of young hot guys going to Cruise Club this afternoon and evening before heading to the pubs. Their presence should help boost the attendance numbers, so in no way will the critics be able to claim Cruise Club is "empty" today, although I am sure they will try to falsely say so anyway.

lesser might be good, isnt it, it means less competition, i have seen 4or5 in front of someone, some might leave feeling disappointed isnt it?

On 11/29/2018 at 4:32 AM, Steve5380 said:

Yes, this police stuff sounds so much like negative propaganda.  Wasn't police at Keybox (in the days of One Seven) too?  And one hears of police at saunas in other countries too.  But not much about customers being taken into custody.  Should one stop flying because of this recent accident in Indonesia with the new Boeing 737?

It helps when even the saunas one does not like flourish and get full.  The tide lifts all boats.  We should avoid trying to sink the places we don't like, and let the gay scene keep improving  (or recovering).

do u all think  its good to encourage sauna choices for customers, VARIETY IS THE SPICE OF LIFE, or u all prefer a sauna monopolise the market?

Guest No Flex
On December 18, 2018 at 11:50 PM, lonelyglobe said:

There are definitely more btm there, they just dont want to admit, once door close, the woo and ah will come out....

This annoys me. I want bottoms to be able to happily and proudly admit they are bottoms -- not in a swishy flaming queeny kind of way -- but with a quiet confidence that suggests they know how to please tops and inspire tops to please them. After all, tops need bottoms, or they won't be able to get much sex at all. So stop bottom shaming. Bottoms should never have to be in a position where they don't want to admit they are bottoms.

1 hour ago, Guest No Flex said:

This annoys me. I want bottoms to be able to happily and proudly admit they are bottoms -- not in a swishy flaming queeny kind of way -- but with a quiet confidence that suggests they know how to please tops and inspire tops to please them. After all, tops need bottoms, or they won't be able to get much sex at all. So stop bottom shaming. Bottoms should never have to be in a position where they don't want to admit they are bottoms.

Thats what i think also, so all the btm stand up and proudly announce to the world please...is just like some prefer eating rice and some prefer eating noodles, just a personal preference, nothing to be ashame of.

Guest Pointless

There was a decent crowd for glow stick night on Sunday but kind of boring. Only about 10 guys actually took the glow sticks when the "event" began. The other 140 or so simply went naked like a normal skin night. What is the point of having glow stick night if more than 90% of the crowd refuses to participate?

In the future, I suggest the Cruise Club staff member who sits at the bottom of the stairs to make sure the theme is enforced should actively try to give glow sticks to people before they go upstairs, and another staff member should walk around the maze handing out glow sticks to people who are not using them.

The announcer should also explain how to bend the glow sticks into a circle and put them on the locker key chain for better convenience. Some members who did take the glow sticks only held them in their hands, which is inconvenient, and at any rate this "event" would be more fun if people use the glow sticks.

I wonder if tonight got raid or not, 

What do you think? 

Its crowded, 

Its Christmas Eve. 

Its a place full of gays, all raring to go blow theur volcanos.

33 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

I wonder if tonight got raid or not, 

What do you think? 

Its crowded, 

Its Christmas Eve. 

Its a place full of gays, all raring to go blow theur volcanos.

Nope tonight all policemen not free, got so many countdown party to go and look out for drink driving too...so is safe tonight.

5 hours ago, Guest Pointless said:

There was a decent crowd for glow stick night on Sunday but kind of boring. Only about 10 guys actually took the glow sticks when the "event" began. The other 140 or so simply went naked like a normal skin night. What is the point of having glow stick night if more than 90% of the crowd refuses to participate?

In the future, I suggest the Cruise Club staff member who sits at the bottom of the stairs to make sure the theme is enforced should actively try to give glow sticks to people before they go upstairs, and another staff member should walk around the maze handing out glow sticks to people who are not using them.

The announcer should also explain how to bend the glow sticks into a circle and put them on the locker key chain for better convenience. Some members who did take the glow sticks only held them in their hands, which is inconvenient, and at any rate this "event" would be more fun if people use the glow sticks.

Everyone know cruise got no real theme event one, the only reason to put theme night is to prevent people from using their free pass.

Guest Fingering

Christmas Eve theme was underwear + finger lights. Everybody wore underwear but nobody used the finger lights. I think finger lights are dumb anyway. Who wants to walk around holding those things? Cruise Club needs to come up with better events.

18 minutes ago, Guest Fingering said:

Christmas Eve theme was underwear + finger lights. Everybody wore underwear but nobody used the finger lights. I think finger lights are dumb anyway. Who wants to walk around holding those things? Cruise Club needs to come up with better events.

Should just have nude night every night la don’t waste time. 

On 12/23/2018 at 10:25 AM, lonelyglobe said:

Thats what i think also, so all the btm stand up and proudly announce to the world please...is just like some prefer eating rice and some prefer eating noodles, just a personal preference, nothing to be ashame of.

I don't think being a top or bottom is a preference.  It's not something you can choose I guess. 

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest maybe fit for a new thread
12 hours ago, LeanMature said:

I don't think being a top or bottom is a preference.  It's not something you can choose I guess. 

Why? do you think it is a genetic disposition like being gay?

But I met some bottoms who turned to top only gays later and met tops who turned out to be the best bottoms you ever met...

Yes, I met many Asian boys who told me that they were born as bottoms and never thought of being or trying top.

1 minute ago, MsiaBoy said:

To a muscular guy who stay at Punggol and we had a great fun. I did not manage exchange contact with u, do pm me if you saw this message. 

The main forum is not for you to post your ad. As a senior member, you should know better.

and you had been warned before. You are hereby suspended for 1 week.

Reading this thread I figured I am a statue myself. I am not the best looking nor the most muscular just a little more reserved. I would appreciate someone who wants to play approach me, play with my nipples and if I like him, take him to the nearest room. That being said I do approach guys I fancy when I am in hunting mode. 

Some guys here are afraid to approach statue guys because they are out of their league or maybe not interested. Usually I do eye contacts to them but sometimes they try to avoid me. 

6 minutes ago, Guest Hello said:

Some guys here are afraid to approach statue guys because they are out of their league or maybe not interested. Usually I do eye contacts to them but sometimes they try to avoid me. 

I would say go ahead and try. I cannot represent all of them but there were guys who sucked me so good I couldn't resist taking them into the rooms. 

11 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

It depends if you like the guy then you take him to the room but what if you don't like him? Are going slap his hands for touching your nipple or dick? 

That's rude. I typically say "no thank you"

1 hour ago, Guest Visitor from Bali said:

Will the place be really crowded over the weekend/NYE/NY?

If we really knew all this , then probably I should be rushing to Spain for the big New Year Lotto event and buy tickets for  my preferred numbers and see whether I can win 150 mil euros in one go.

You might consult a professional fortune teller, I think there still are some at the back alleys of Chinatown, or if your Tamil is slightly better then you can seek a guru at Little India.

As you are coming from Bali, I am sure you will find some fortune tellers with more skills there in Bali already, they can probably give you a better prediction of the crowd volume at a gay sauna in Singapore, eventually they can inform you as well whether your flight will be redirected due to the smoke occurrence of Anak Krakatau....

After throwing a bunch of chopsticks at home, I just guess that the crowd should be lesser between 10pm to 2am because of the fireworks (no not the one at the dark maze) ...

sorry I just have a lucky stream and I m rushing quickly to Marina Bay Sands to play my chances on the roulette...

Mohon maaf , tetapi saya sibuk sekarang....

5 minutes ago, Guest maybe said:

If we really knew all this , then probably I should be rushing to Spain for the big New Year Lotto event and buy tickets for  my preferred numbers and see whether I can win 150 mil euros in one go.

You might consult a professional fortune teller, I think there still are some at the back alleys of Chinatown, or if your Tamil is slightly better then you can seek a guru at Little India.

As you are coming from Bali, I am sure you will find some fortune tellers with more skills there in Bali already, they can probably give you a better prediction of the crowd volume at a gay sauna in Singapore, eventually they can inform you as well whether your flight will be redirected due to the smoke occurrence of Anak Krakatau....

After throwing a bunch of chopsticks at home, I just guess that the crowd should be lesser between 10pm to 2am because of the fireworks (no not the one at the dark maze) ...

sorry I just have a lucky stream and I m rushing quickly to Marina Bay Sands to play my chances on the roulette...

Mohon maaf , tetapi saya sibuk sekarang....

maybe some might go after 1am , after watching fireworks, partying, supper , clubbing or maybe they might not , some would go home rest after partying HARD, nope not that type of hard , LOL

there is this chinese boy, standing about 160-165, petite and has a hunchback who’s always making a hell lot of noise pretending to knock into people or acting like he is slipping. i was there this evening and he initiated, but i kindly pushed his hands off because i have already rejected him countless times even before tonight but he ended up slapping me real hard back at my arm. i mean to everyone else out here, if you’re going to get rejected, just move the fuck on. there isn’t a need to be physical and if that fella is reading this i hope you never ever do this to anyone else ever again. bloody hell, ruined the night.  

4 hours ago, Guest ugh said:

there is this chinese boy, standing about 160-165, petite and has a hunchback who’s always making a hell lot of noise pretending to knock into people or acting like he is slipping. i was there this evening and he initiated, but i kindly pushed his hands off because i have already rejected him countless times even before tonight but he ended up slapping me real hard back at my arm. i mean to everyone else out here, if you’re going to get rejected, just move the fuck on. there isn’t a need to be physical and if that fella is reading this i hope you never ever do this to anyone else ever again. bloody hell, ruined the night.  

I guess you have never heard anything about smart sauna contacting approaches?

Maybe the poor Chinese boy 160 - 165 petite (isn't that the usual height of Western Peninsula Malaysia/Singapura Chinese boys?) has sight difficulties and had mistaken your arm with your ass which he intended to slap... in particular as you are a 1.90 tall giant. Guessing here as you said he is petite.

But ugh, I have some last advice: Why you just don't open your mouth, no; not to suck any dicks, but to tell the petite boy who admires you so much, that you are not into him, instead of letting him chase you around the whole Cruise corridors and him even of inventing all these nice approaches to accidentally knocking into you or nearly slipping on you...

Oh, did that punch from him on your arm turn into a big blue spot?

you can always lodge a police report because of harassment...

Got the message? Open your mouth and talk. Everyone here has such experiences and you know what? If I see some of my admirers, which I m totally not into, I often take the initiative and tell them upfront when I see them first "Don't follow me, leave me alone". it helps, in particular if you do in front of others... Trust me babe.

Omg! Why the attitude of chinese like that wether from singaporean chinese, malaysian chinese, filipino chinese, indonesian chinese, mainland, and etc.. they always looks down of the skin color and height. Kost of them are bad tourist. 

6 hours ago, Guest ugh said:

Ruined your night because the petite boy who has a crush on you didn't vanish immediately but slapped your arm after you rejected him? 

It seems too easy to ruin your night, for your own good.  Was there nothing good at Cruise Club that could have pleasured you and give your night a positive balance?

6 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Ruined your night because the petite boy who has a crush on you didn't vanish immediately but slapped your arm after you rejected him? 

It seems too easy to ruin your night, for your own good.  Was there nothing good at Cruise Club that could have pleasured you and give your night a positive balance?

Very petite matters can ruin your life. If such a petite issue can damn ruin his night, he will never feel pleasured.

Maybe a self defence training would help at least he could give the petite hunchback a punch back....

55 minutes ago, Guest maybe said:

Very petite matters can ruin your life. If such a petite issue can damn ruin his night, he will never feel pleasured.

Maybe a self defence training would help at least he could give the petite hunchback a punch back....

Well... for a petite hunchback,  a pat back should be sufficient...

10 hours ago, Guest maybe said:

I guess you have never heard anything about smart sauna contacting approaches?

Maybe the poor Chinese boy 160 - 165 petite (isn't that the usual height of Western Peninsula Malaysia/Singapura Chinese boys?) has sight difficulties and had mistaken your arm with your ass which he intended to slap... in particular as you are a 1.90 tall giant. Guessing here as you said he is petite.

But ugh, I have some last advice: Why you just don't open your mouth, no; not to suck any dicks, but to tell the petite boy who admires you so much, that you are not into him, instead of letting him chase you around the whole Cruise corridors and him even of inventing all these nice approaches to accidentally knocking into you or nearly slipping on you...

Oh, did that punch from him on your arm turn into a big blue spot?

you can always lodge a police report because of harassment...

Got the message? Open your mouth and talk. Everyone here has such experiences and you know what? If I see some of my admirers, which I m totally not into, I often take the initiative and tell them upfront when I see them first "Don't follow me, leave me alone". it helps, in particular if you do in front of others... Trust me babe.

lol it was a clear and certain enough that the slap was intentionally on the arm. i also mentioned that i’ve rejected him multiple times even prior to that night, so i don’t know what makes you think i want him chasing me around the sauna or me not opening my mouth to ask reject him. him slipping, was through the maze and not on me. 

that “punch” from him did not cause any bruise, of course. but i don’t think that gives him or anyone else any rights to be hitting people. i was there for a good time, not to be slapped. i don’t think you’d be any happier if that happens to you. 

Guest Yuck puke

Not surprised there are many mentally handicap uglies in saunas, old fat fucks and many other unwanted dirty things loitering in there. Go at your own risk!

55 minutes ago, Guest ugh said:

lol it was a clear and certain enough that the slap was intentionally on the arm. i also mentioned that i’ve rejected him multiple times even prior to that night, so i don’t know what makes you think i want him chasing me around the sauna or me not opening my mouth to ask reject him. him slipping, was through the maze and not on me. 

that “punch” from him did not cause any bruise, of course. but i don’t think that gives him or anyone else any rights to be hitting people. i was there for a good time, not to be slapped. i don’t think you’d be any happier if that happens to you. 

There are guys chasing me but if I don't like the guy I signal them early by speaking out that I m not keen. Surely guys have pushed me away too... I know how to behave. But this just eye contact or pushing a hand away doesn't always signal sufficient reaction. Even monkeys in the jungle know to utter something...

More often I have the problem that guys try to touch my dick when they walk past. I really dislike it.

At Cruise I dislike the 2 or 3 regulars who always switch off the lights in the rooms and it's so dark that you really stumble over people.

I guess these guys hope that someone pulls them into a room and doesn't switch on the lights, because if, probably a deja vu sequence of Rocky Horror Picture show will flash through your mind. I don't understand why they frequent Cruise at all, should be the wrong place for them...

My personal advice to you is: Next time you see the petite hunchback of Notre Cruise confront him directly and say: "Don't follow me, leave me alone, you're not my type...!

Don't insult. just tell him nicely off.

Just ask in a polite manner no need for bitching. Treat the person as if you want to be treated right. Life comes in full circle. Sometimes your up and sometimes your down. Guys, regarding about the age we'll all gonna be old and wrinkly stop mocking old gays.

8 hours ago, Guest Yuck puke said:

Not surprised there are many mentally handicap uglies in saunas, old fat fucks and many other unwanted dirty things loitering in there. Go at your own risk!

And I thought only Shogun had its share of mentally handicap uglies in saunas, old fat fucks and many other unwanted dirty things loitering in there.

Lol.

its The Bell curve at work.

Natural selection at its best.

9 hours ago, Guest Yuck puke said:

What has happened to you that you spew out so much dirt?

Fat, ugly, dirty, mentally handicapped, are different conditions, and they don't necessarily come all together.

You must be so gorgeous and smart that for you the rest of humanity is fat, ugly, dirty and... mentally handicapped.

Guest My Best GMpersonation
14 hours ago, Guest Yuck puke said:

5 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

What has happened to you that you spew out so much dirt?

Fat, ugly, dirty, mentally handicapped, are different conditions, and they don't necessarily come all together.

You must be so gorgeous and smart that for you the rest of humanity is fat, ugly, dirty and ... mentally handicapped.

Get back to the topic on Cruise Club and take your squabbles somewhere else!

It is kinda difficult to make people understand my orientation. I'm bottom but most of the time I attracted bottom. 

Ytd a 30-ish, decent looking guy approached me. I told him I'm bottom and I can sense some disappointment.

Then he said he is vers top. But he said he is skeptical because I have the "top face" (wth is that).

After chatting for a while he brought me to room and said he can top me. Ended up he just sucked me for quite a while. 

And he just didnt penetrate me. Eventually we didn't have any sex. 

I suspect he is just another bottom that cheated me. 

Sad that my build (very tall and medium build) has never attracted much top to me. 

Maybe we should utilize the locker key to label ourselves. In HK hutong, top wear it on the right wrist and bottom wear it on ankle. 

Flex wear it @ left wrist. 

Guest Top boy bottom

Same to me i look manly top and dominant but to be honest my position is bottom. That's why most of them are disappointed. I should adjust myself to b3come top bit its really hard to erect and penetrate ass i can't do it.

16 minutes ago, Jaydon85 said:

It is kinda difficult to make people understand my orientation. I'm bottom but most of the time I attracted bottom. 

Ytd a 30-ish, decent looking guy approached me. I told him I'm bottom and I can sense some disappointment.

Then he said he is vers top. But he said he is skeptical because I have the "top face" (wth is that).

After chatting for a while he brought me to room and said he can top me. Ended up he just sucked me for quite a while. 

And he just didnt penetrate me. Eventually we didn't have any sex. 

I suspect he is just another bottom that cheated me. 

Sad that my build (very tall and medium build) has never attracted much top to me. 

Maybe we should utilize the locker key to label ourselves. In HK hutong, top wear it on the right wrist and bottom wear it on ankle. 

Flex wear it @ left wrist. 

It wont work, cruise also have different color for different position but no one follow, the real problem is guys are still paiseh to admit they are btm, simple as that.

Guest Top boy bottom

Gays are still in denial with their position especially being bottom. It seems like being bottom means your are less of a person. We should our individuality.

What I like in TMC is that most guys here are not snobbish and not really lean fit or muscular average body and decent face.

KB mix crowd some muscular and some bearish type and uncle patrons.

Cruise mostly fit and muscular a lot of statue guys and most of the time choosy. They also want same fit guy as them. You have to be underwear model if you want to get laid.

• G_M changed the title to Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)
  • HendryTan locked this topic