Male HQ

Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)

CruiseClub

Guest Guest 5666

Yesterday I went to cc, and is free for everyone under 27. And I forgot the bring my ic. Okay is my fault no doubt. Then I use my student card. That counter guy who is fat, short and ugly told me that I can’t use student card. And insist I need to pay 18 dollar. And he is very rude. In the past I saw him rude to other customer too. And then I told him I have a picture of my ic in my phone. Then he shake his head to say no. Then those foreigners under 27 who do not have Singapore ic how? Then what he expecting, he expect me to go back home to take my ic and come back again.Of coz I will not do that. So silly. I pity him. In the gay world. He is old ugly and short. Definitely no one will want him. And work as a counter guy at this age which is pathetic. Maybe he has a really bad family background make him treat people so rude. Hope that cc will see this. Some of your staff are really rude and need to be change. If not people will start to boycott your sauna.

Guest sombong staff
1 hour ago, Guest Guest 5666 said:

Yesterday I went to cc, and is free for everyone under 27. And I forgot the bring my ic. Okay is my fault no doubt. Then I use my student card. That counter guy who is fat, short and ugly told me that I can’t use student card. And insist I need to pay 18 dollar. And he is very rude. In the past I saw him rude to other customer too. And then I told him I have a picture of my ic in my phone. Then he shake his head to say no. Then those foreigners under 27 who do not have Singapore ic how? Then what he expecting, he expect me to go back home to take my ic and come back again.Of coz I will not do that. So silly. I pity him. In the gay world. He is old ugly and short. Definitely no one will want him. And work as a counter guy at this age which is pathetic. Maybe he has a really bad family background make him treat people so rude. Hope that cc will see this. Some of your staff are really rude and need to be change. If not people will start to boycott your sauna.

Maybe he was the boss of Cruise Club. ha ha.

But I think Cruise insist on patrons having the IC with them because recently plenty of check by police officer to search for under-age boy. I have the feeling that they had problems that is why the police came so frequently. then now the check more serious.

But it is nothing new to me that some of the staff sombong and rude. Most of the time they have this looking down on people attitude.

At one time when I was in queue for entry, the front staff (maybe mid to late 30s) told the guy at the counter "Better you don't enter and go home". And the guy who was told this by the staff was not old or ugly but had a nice bod. I m not sure what they talk but I think it was something about a free entry voucher. Maybe can no use on this day. As usual.

The staff very easy "offended" by some questions or remarks.

Guest Cruiser

Nowadays quite a number of young chubs and bears use the free entry to visit Cruise, the demographics there is slowly changing. 

Hope the staff do something about the smell there. It is becoming unbearable especially inside the big dark room. 

6 hours ago, Guest Cruiser said:

Nowadays quite a number of young chubs and bears use the free entry to visit Cruise, the demographics there is slowly changing. 

Hope the staff do something about the smell there. It is becoming unbearable especially inside the big dark room. 

what smell

Guest Cruiser

The unbearable stench comes from their attempt to cover up the stale mouldy smell of the mattresses with naphthalene moth balls used commonly in public urinals.  It is even worst inside the big dark room covered by curtains, imagine the foul smell of dried vomit mixed with poppers.

It is time for their staff to do some serious house cleaning or risk losing existing & new customers.   

On 6/20/2019 at 12:50 AM, Guest sombong staff said:

Maybe he was the boss of Cruise Club. ha ha.

But I think Cruise insist on patrons having the IC with them because recently plenty of check by police officer to search for under-age boy. I have the feeling that they had problems that is why the police came so frequently. then now the check more serious.

But it is nothing new to me that some of the staff sombong and rude. Most of the time they have this looking down on people attitude.

At one time when I was in queue for entry, the front staff (maybe mid to late 30s) told the guy at the counter "Better you don't enter and go home". And the guy who was told this by the staff was not old or ugly but had a nice bod. I m not sure what they talk but I think it was something about a free entry voucher. Maybe can no use on this day. As usual.

The staff very easy "offended" by some questions or remarks.

There are plenty of people like that.   The reason of withholding entry without the IC card because of police checks is very logical.  WHY not give this explanation to the people they reject instead of letting them think of a hundred other ugly reasons?

And this looking down attitude because they have a little bit of power  (power to negate entry) is so petty, petty!  It means that they don't have any other power and therefore they have to work there for very little pay.

Guest Guest 5666
4 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

There are plenty of people like that.   The reason of withholding entry without the IC card because of police checks is very logical.  WHY not give this explanation to the people they reject instead of letting them think of a hundred other ugly reasons?

And this looking down attitude because they have a little bit of power  (power to negate entry) is so petty, petty!  It means that they don't have any other power and therefore they have to work there for very little pay.

He allow me in. Just that I nv bring the ic to prove that I am under 28 so he say he want 18 dollar cash. Then I say I got student card or ic picture in my phone. He say can’t. And the way he said is very rude.

Guest guest 56
18 hours ago, Guest hoho said:

Any field report now?

normally there will be around 5-6 hottie each day during friday or the weekends. but most if not all will come out empty handed. as all of them are too high expectation. so if you not hot urself, forget about them lah.

After a long time of not visiting cruise club, I went there yesterday at around 5pm to see how things are now. I was surprised to see there are quite a number of guys alr. When I left around 6+/7, I was even more surprised that the crowd grew thick. Hot guys aplenty but they all seem to be just standing there... Haha, I sometimes think they are paid just to be there.

The cushion of the beds have grown quite thin and you can feel the wood underneath. So I hope they can change the foam inside.

When it comes to Guest accounts in BW, it is always best to take their words with a pinch of salt or to ignore them. 

8 minutes ago, Thatwasawes said:

After a long time of not visiting cruise club, I went there yesterday at around 5pm to see how things are now. I was surprised to see there are quite a number of guys alr. When I left around 6+/7, I was even more surprised that the crowd grew thick. Hot guys aplenty but they all seem to be just standing there... Haha, I sometimes think they are paid just to be there.

The cushion of the beds have grown quite thin and you can feel the wood underneath. So I hope they can change the foam inside.

That's the norm. Window shopping only. 

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest Guest

What is the underwear regulation on a Friday? I am planning to wear a jockstrap/thong but i might not if everyone else is naked. Also, is poppers allowed?

Guest Client
3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

What is the underwear regulation on a Friday? I am planning to wear a jockstrap/thong but i might not if everyone else is naked. Also, is poppers allowed?

Friday's theme is skin (nude) night, you are not allowed to wear anything after 6.30pm.

Poppers are allowed. 

45 minutes ago, XgymX said:

Just show IC and they will let you in?  Asking cos i never been there before and dunno how it works. 

You tell counter "free entry".  They will tell you "show ic".  

Guest Guest
8 minutes ago, LeanMature said:

You tell counter "free entry".  They will tell you "show ic".  

Does it work for malaysians? Or need to bring passport?

Guest Guest
4 hours ago, Sknyyob said:

Tonight like no have. No free Entry. Say is “event” 

Do you think tomorrow night will be busy as it is underwear night?

Blowing Wind does not own any sauna establishment. How those companies wants to charge customers is non of the mods business.

There are a few saunas in Singapore,  if you feels that a particular sauna is cheaper or more expensive, you have a choice to decide which one you want to go or don't go. No one puts a gun to your head and force you to go to a particular sauna. 

You can make your complaints in the forum thread but that does not means your complaints will get the necessary replies, from the sauna owner. It's the owner's prerogative to reply or not.

I hope this reply makes it clear on the mod's stand on all post regarding saunas.

Don't keep invoking our names to intervene in petty arguments.

My last trip here was about two months ago. I do agree with the comment above regarding the stale smell which was pretty obvious as i walked in. The crowd i remembered that evening was a mix of average to fit bods. Not much action as everyone seems to be walking from one end to the other or simply just leaning against the wall and minding their own business.  

I do recall a hot encounter i had a few years back during one of the theme nights which was Undergear. Had a really erotic session with two stocky angmohs. One of the best experience i had in a sauna. Lol.

On 7/1/2019 at 4:08 PM, LeanToned said:

My last trip here was about two months ago. I do agree with the comment above regarding the stale smell which was pretty obvious as i walked in. The crowd i remembered that evening was a mix of average to fit bods. Not much action as everyone seems to be walking from one end to the other or simply just leaning against the wall and minding their own business.  

The crowd is usually good but is mostly passive.  Everyone is waiting for everyone.  Not sure when they can break this spell of inaction.  

On 7/3/2019 at 9:08 AM, LeanMature said:

The crowd is usually good but is mostly passive.  Everyone is waiting for everyone.  Not sure when they can break this spell of inaction.  

Is it inaction or people are too choosy?

3 minutes ago, jiriki said:

Not choosy.  Everyone is waiting for someone to make the first move. Maybe they are afraid of being rejected, maybe they have high egos.  To the young who enter free, it doesn't matter, to the not so young, it's a waste of precious time and money to just follow.

2 minutes ago, LeanMature said:

Not choosy.  Everyone is waiting for someone to make the first move. Maybe they are afraid of being rejected, maybe they have high egos.  To the young who enter free, it doesn't matter, to the not so young, it's a waste of precious time and money to just follow.

Oh, I never been to the saunas here, but in places like Hutong HK, there are people there who keep walking but just not doing anything. They get a lot of approaches but do not seem to want anybody lol.

I had the impression that’s the same in Cruise. If it’s just inaction, why not u go approach these people?

On 7/8/2019 at 4:27 PM, jiriki said:

The more guys in the crowd, the more choosy you get to be. It's common sense. Human nature tells you that if you've more choices, you want to get the best one (or the right one) and end up spending more time. In the gay bathhouse, that often can end up everyone becomes so choosy and you end up spending more time (or wasting more time) to get the best (because there are a lot of guys so get the best one, right? - human nature). That's why in the past, i preferred the not crowded days.

(But i don't go to the bathhouses any more nowadays, b/c nowadays, there are many other places where you don't have to spend whole lot of time yet can get satisfied quickly. why spend money and time at the bathhouses? networking? c'mon)

Edited by von

On 7/9/2019 at 8:23 PM, von said:

(But i don't go to the bathhouses any more nowadays, b/c nowadays, there are many other places where you don't have to spend whole lot of time yet can get satisfied quickly. why spend money and time at the bathhouses? networking? c'mon)

Interesting...  which are these many other places where you don't have to spend whole lot of time yet can get satisfied quickly?

Guest Yoshi
8 minutes ago, plugging said:

Yesterday 13/07 there was police raid in this cruise club.. Previously people was discussing about this and now evidence by myself. Better avoid this kind of clubs.. embarasing 

Are the policemen cute? 

Did everyone one stand in front on the police only with towels? 

22 hours ago, plugging said:

There was police raid this club.. Is no longer safe. better avoid this clubs in future

Again ?  Getting more and more frequent nowadays.  Why always Cruise Club ? 

On 7/14/2019 at 10:27 AM, Steve5380 said:

Interesting...  which are these many other places where you don't have to spend whole lot of time yet can get satisfied quickly?

You should be going out more often...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Staring Intensely At Butts

So did anybody find out if there really were raids ... or did customers (and possibly staff) from other saunas post false rumours ... to hurt Cruise Club?

Guest disgusting

That place is damn disgusting, with those arrogant rude staff and all. On the second floor, the aircon is spoilt and the place is dirty and smelly

Guest Walking With Pink Panthers

Actual field report here, not slanderous accusations, such as the post above. Saturday had a nice mix of guys with most looking under 40, primarily Chinese with a smattering of Malays, plus just a couple of Indians, Ang Mohs, and a BBC.

The AC on the second floor wasn't running continuously, but that was an improvement compared to past visits for me, because it was too cold back then. They need to figure out how to make the AC not too warm and not too cold. The lighting was also uneven with part of the maze being too bright and the other part being too dark. I did not notice any particularly bad smell as the post above claimed.

My opinion was too many people were sitting around in the locker room at certain times, which makes it uncomfortable for people trying to get to the lockers, so it would be nice if there was another lounge type area to avoid this problem (obviously those guys don't want to walk up to the third floor but they are also rudely clogging up the locker room by sitting around in such humongous numbers).

Perhaps replace the barely used gym with a small television lounge. That way people who want to sit around can cram into that area and leave the path to the lockers free for people who want to change clothes, or check their phones, or do other things that locker rooms are actually supposed to be used for. Also move the box of condoms from before the monitor to beyond him where the stairs begin.

Encountered a couple of guys who tried to pull my cock into their ass without a condom, but I stopped them, and put on a condom instead. Control yourselves, guys, even if you're on PrEP, it only protects against HIV, not other diseases.

Guest Staring Intensely At Butts

If a guy walks into a room after seeing two guys exit upon finishing their fun, and then locks the door and stays in that room for a while, what might he be doing in there? Especially if he repeats this behaviour multiple times while ignoring guys who touch him or otherwise try to get his attention?

Ans: He's a staff, cleaning up the room?

Sounds like a riddle :P

3 hours ago, Guest Staring Intensely At Butts said:

If a guy walks into a room after seeing two guys exit upon finishing their fun, and then locks the door and stays in that room for a while, what might he be doing in there? Especially if he repeats this behaviour multiple times while ignoring guys who touch him or otherwise try to get his attention?

Guest Cleanly Teacher
On August 6, 2019 at 9:24 PM, Square said:

Ans: He's a staff, cleaning up the room?

Sounds like a riddle :P

I read that post as being another customer, not a staff member, especially since he wrote others were touching him but being ignored. Maybe it's a member who doesn't want to engage in sex himself but has a fetish for hanging out in rooms where two other people just had sex?

• G_M changed the title to Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)
  • HendryTan locked this topic