Male HQ

Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)

CruiseClub

Went for the light-stick event on friday.. quite a few hot guys but the light stick is very confusing. Its very strange that there are so few bottoms in the sauna looking for tops if its based on the light stick.

And some of the ones wearing blue "meaning looking for tops", don't seem to be looking for tops. And so many guys wearing "yellow -- looking for bottoms" doesn't seem to be "top". In the end, i think the light stick

end up confusing the customers more than being helpful. I suggest the management to keep it simple -- if u r top wear "yellow", flex wear" green" and bottom wear "blue". This works much better from the sauna in Taiwan that i have been to.

Sad Sia no body try the tanning machine before?

Afraid I haven't. I only used their gym and hot tub :)

So did anyone go to their event last night? Any review? =D

They are having one more today. Undergear on all floors, bummer =/

Edited by Azorius

Went for the light-stick event on friday.. quite a few hot guys but the light stick is very confusing. Its very strange that there are so few bottoms in the sauna looking for tops if its based on the light stick.

And some of the ones wearing blue "meaning looking for tops", don't seem to be looking for tops. And so many guys wearing "yellow -- looking for bottoms" doesn't seem to be "top". In the end, i think the light stick

end up confusing the customers more than being helpful. I suggest the management to keep it simple -- if u r top wear "yellow", flex wear" green" and bottom wear "blue". This works much better from the sauna in Taiwan that i have been to.

I agree. I realize I took the wrong color after leaving the place. Lol.

Guest Guest

Agree. the color should represent one 'sexual role' instead of 'looking for', it defeat the purpose of 'clarity' and cause even more confusion . I notice a guy was wearing 'blue' for a while then later change it to 'yellow'.

'Green' and 'yellow', the 2 colors are quite close, should replace with other colors that can be distinguished easily. Should keep it simple and less confusing, 3 colors are good enough to represent top, flex and bottom.

I was having fun with one wearing 'Pink', asked why he is not wearing 'blue', he claimed he just wear the color out of convenience. Very few wearing 'blue' that evening, does it mean very few bottoms or because of confusion or the flexs are actually bottom in disguise?

After all it was pretty crowded with some good looking and nice bod guys. As usual the hunks walked aimlessly or playing hard to get.

Sad Sia no body try the tanning machine before?

The way the tanning machine is placed in the darkroom, gives me a creepy feeling because it looks like a coffin.

If you were to tan there with a crowd oogling at you, kinds of reminds me, of your funeral, your corpse laying there with your friends weeping just before you get cremated.

Esp when the velvet curtains, really looks like a funeral.....

Guest Vice1@

Anyone going for the hiv test?

Yup I did~~ Im impressed of the team sending cute young boys luring us to take the test. Sex really sells.

XXXECUTIVE ORDER is back! But I'm out of town hehe. Next month I guess. Hehe.

HEATING THINGS UP

FOR YOU THIS JULY!

FULL MONTY: 3 JUL . TUE

You simply can't resist when the moon goes full.

Happening on the 15th of every Lunar month.

Skin on all floors from 7pm till Midnight

Club opens from 2pm to Midnight on this day

+ Special Event

BOOK IN SUNDAE (SURF SURF REVOLUTION):

8 JUL . SUN

Special theme: Swimwear

Dancing lights in all play areas

+ Special Event

CRUISE LIGHT: 13 JUL . FRI

Our wildly popular signature lightstick event returns

Undergear with free lightstick from 7pm till Midnight

Lightstick codes: Looking for...

Blue: Top, Yellow: Bottom, Green: Flex, Pink: Surprises

Club opens from 2pm to 8am on this day

+ Special Event

XXXECUTIVE ORDER: 16 JUL . MON

Back by popular demand: Here's a special night where you get to CRUISE in our play zones in strictly executive wear or streetwear only! No towels allowed!

Theme: Strictly executive wear and streetwear only

Promo: Enter for $10 when you are aged 24-29, $15 if you are in executive wear

"top" fan meaning i am a top and wld like to top you *wink*

and am a BIG fan, big c--k as well haha

care to meet at CC tmrw, Thursday 6-8pm??

Gee, thanks XD

It's times like these I wish I am also an unregistered guest, can get away with posting something like that without any action from Mods =P

Azorius, so keen to meet tmr?

Hunkydory, you have been warned not to post your ad in the main forum and u are doing it again and again. So u leave me no choice.

Azirous, you want to follow him to be suspended ?

Guest Hunkydory1234

Hunkydory, you have been warned not to post your ad in the main forum and u are doing it again and again. So u leave me no choice.

Azirous, you want to follow him to be suspended ?

what ad GM?

i only joined this forum like a month or 2 ago and really not familiar with what offence i committed.... thousand apologies if i did, unintentionally...

Last I recall, this is a thread to discuss about Cruise Club...not whether I wanna follow to be suspended...right? We appreciate your duty as a Mod but other things will be unnecessary. Let's keep to the topic then, shall we? =)

So anyone tried the steam room at CC? It looks absolutely dark inside, I never dared to venture in =P

I went with a friend last thursday, and since it was my first time, it was quite an eye-opener.

When we went up to the dark maze (after changing and stuffs), it was so dark and I took quite a while before I could adjust to the darkness. I felt someone touch my butt while walking and quickly followed my friend who was in front of me to a room. Then we had fun and even though the music was quite loud, we could hear the grunts and moans from next door. Heh. And when we got out of the room, more people followed us like a swarm of bees until we got to the exit. My friend was laughing at me saying all because of you (disclaimer: I've no 6 six pack or handsome face or anything like that. Just super super skinny)

Then we showered and went into the steam room. I thought it was quite good, considering that I have used saunas in condos and some were very bad. My friend and I sat there for about 10 minutes till we left. Come to think of it, there was a funny smell but I don't think it was pee. =x and we got so heated up, we went back to the maze for round 2. Haha.

But overall I love this place. Can't wait to go back with my friend again when he's free :)

Edited by freakomativ

I went with a friend last thursday, and since it was my first time, it was quite an eye-opener.

When we went up to the dark maze (after changing and stuffs), it was so dark and I took quite a while before I could adjust to the darkness. I felt someone touch my butt while walking and quickly followed my friend who was in front of me to a room. Then we had fun and even though the music was quite loud, we could hear the grunts and moans from next door. Heh. And when we got out of the room, more people followed us like a swarm of bees until we got to the exit. My friend was laughing at me saying all because of you (disclaimer: I've no 6 six pack or handsome face or anything like that. Just super super skinny)

Then we showered and went into the steam room. I thought it was quite good, considering that I have used saunas in condos and some were very bad. My friend and I sat there for about 10 minutes till we left. Come to think of it, there was a funny smell but I don't think it was pee. =x and we got so heated up, we went back to the maze for round 2. Haha.

But overall I love this place. Can't wait to go back with my friend again when he's free :)

ill see u thr then.

steamed dried cum?

My Cruise Club review ... well, if dozens of posers standing around not having sex is your thing, I guess you'll like it.

And not just not having sex with me. No one having sex with anyone! Dozens of guys posing, lining every hallway, almost every room unoccupied, nothing going in the steam room or the glory hole space ... the most boring club for men I have ever been to in my life. Definitely will not go back. Physical environment is nice, it's not management's fault, but they have attracted exactly the wrong sort of crowd for having fun. There are better (more fun) clubs for half the price.

Went to Cruise Club for the first time last night. I am a visiting tourist from the Philippines and I must say I had a lot of fun. It was the Cruise Light event and there were a lot of good looking guys.

After showering and getting my blue lightstick (Blue = looking for tops), I immediately went to the dark maze. There were guys who had amazing bodies, definitely not something that I have seen when I last visited another sauna in Pagoda Street. After a few minutes, I was caressed by a local Singaporean guy and eventually we went inside one of the rooms. He wanted me to suck him and I gladly obeyed. ;-). Eventually I asked him to fXXk me and he did it doggie style. At first it was painful because I haven't been fxxked in a while but eventually I wanted him to pound me really hard. I was moaning so loud because of the pleasure. Eventually he asked me to lie face down and then pounded me hard again. After he came, we were just surprised because there was NO Tissue paper inside the room!

Anyway, I showered and went back to the maze. I joined the group action in one of the corners where one guy was sucking off two men. When I approached, one of the guys touched my cock and eventually jacked me off. After some time I got bored and got out of that scene.

At around 12ish, I was standing in one of the corners when one short, smooth guy with a very hot body and skin head hair stood beside me. I noticed that he had a yellow lightstick with him. I thought, perfect. I started touching his cock and there was no resistance. Then I noticed how hot his chest was and I just couldn't resist sucking on his nipples. He started moaning and then his cock started growing and got harder. I asked him to go to one of the rooms with me.

Once inside the room, I licked his body and I just couldn't resist his chest. I sucked him slowly while I grabbed his ass. He was so hot! Then he lied on the bed and I sucked him some more. Finally, I couldn't wait to have his cock inside me so I gave him a condom and asked him to fxxk me. He took some lube and fingered my ass. He was very good at it, just going nice and easy. And then he started to fXXk me and man, he gave a good pounding and I loved every minute of it. Again I was moaning really loud and I didn't really care.

Then I felt that he was pounding harder and harder and finally he came. And I couldn't resist it anymore and while he was still inside me, he licked my nipples while I stroked my cock until I finally shot my load. He was just so hot and it was an awesome experience. But again, NO TISSUE! And I noticed the room was messy with used tissue paper all over. I hope the Cruise Club Management does something about this situation.

But that's the least of my concerns. I am happy that the trip was worth it. The lightsticks worked for me because I new immediately who I wanted to come after. And man, there were a lot of hot tops last night. So I am looking forward to Skin night tonight before heading back to the Philippines tomorrow. :)

My Cruise Club review ... well, if dozens of posers standing around not having sex is your thing, I guess you'll like it.

And not just not having sex with me. No one having sex with anyone! Dozens of guys posing, lining every hallway, almost every room unoccupied, nothing going in the steam room or the glory hole space ... the most boring club for men I have ever been to in my life. Definitely will not go back. Physical environment is nice, it's not management's fault, but they have attracted exactly the wrong sort of crowd for having fun. There are better (more fun) clubs for half the price.

I noticed those guys too. And mind you some of them are really good looking with hot bodies. I am wondering why they went to Cruise Club in the first place if they didn't want to have sex. LOL.

I noticed those guys too. And mind you some of them are really good looking with hot bodies. I am wondering why they went to Cruise Club in the first place if they didn't want to have sex. LOL.

Going to sauna, sometimes, does not the guys are in rush of having sex with anyone.... They can go there for many reasons.....

First and foremost, maybe their houses or workplaces are near to the sauna, so they go there just to relax or unwind when they have no any other plans....

Second, maybe they are 23 below, and they have free entry, so they just wanna take full of advantage of their youth.....

Thirdly, they might just wanna use the steam room and jacuzzi to relax since the price of using jacuzzi and steamroom in hotel are much more expensive or they dun have membership in cali or fitness first, and going to the maze is just for a quick look of the crowd......

Next, going to sauna, for hot guys, is the way that they wanna see how hot they are and how people hit on them that is also a satisfied feeling for them already, even more than having sex..... LOLX....

Last but not least, rmb good looking guys are very picky, and sometimes, if no anyone could match their expectations, they will just stand there till they get bored and leave the place because in their opinions, they would rather leave with getting nothing than having sex with the guys who are under quality compared to their standards..... :D

Edited by HaThaiQuang

Went to Cruise Club for the first time last night. I am a visiting tourist from the Philippines and I must say I had a lot of fun. It was the Cruise Light event and there were a lot of good looking guys.

After showering and getting my blue lightstick (Blue = looking for tops), I immediately went to the dark maze. There were guys who had amazing bodies, definitely not something that I have seen when I last visited another sauna in Pagoda Street. After a few minutes, I was caressed by a local Singaporean guy and eventually we went inside one of the rooms. He wanted me to suck him and I gladly obeyed. ;-). Eventually I asked him to fXXk me and he did it doggie style. At first it was painful because I haven't been fxxked in a while but eventually I wanted him to pound me really hard. I was moaning so loud because of the pleasure. Eventually he asked me to lie face down and then pounded me hard again. After he came, we were just surprised because there was NO Tissue paper inside the room!

Anyway, I showered and went back to the maze. I joined the group action in one of the corners where one guy was sucking off two men. When I approached, one of the guys touched my cock and eventually jacked me off. After some time I got bored and got out of that scene.

At around 12ish, I was standing in one of the corners when one short, smooth guy with a very hot body and skin head hair stood beside me. I noticed that he had a yellow lightstick with him. I thought, perfect. I started touching his cock and there was no resistance. Then I noticed how hot his chest was and I just couldn't resist sucking on his nipples. He started moaning and then his cock started growing and got harder. I asked him to go to one of the rooms with me.

Once inside the room, I licked his body and I just couldn't resist his chest. I sucked him slowly while I grabbed his ass. He was so hot! Then he lied on the bed and I sucked him some more. Finally, I couldn't wait to have his cock inside me so I gave him a condom and asked him to fxxk me. He took some lube and fingered my ass. He was very good at it, just going nice and easy. And then he started to fXXk me and man, he gave a good pounding and I loved every minute of it. Again I was moaning really loud and I didn't really care.

Then I felt that he was pounding harder and harder and finally he came. And I couldn't resist it anymore and while he was still inside me, he licked my nipples while I stroked my cock until I finally shot my load. He was just so hot and it was an awesome experience. But again, NO TISSUE! And I noticed the room was messy with used tissue paper all over. I hope the Cruise Club Management does something about this situation.

But that's the least of my concerns. I am happy that the trip was worth it. The lightsticks worked for me because I new immediately who I wanted to come after. And man, there were a lot of hot tops last night. So I am looking forward to Skin night tonight before heading back to the Philippines tomorrow. :)

Glad ya had a good time last night! My last Cruise Light was quite the lacklustre experience though =/

I prefer Skin night myself =P

Yup..usually many people standing around not doing anything.

1) good looking ones get more picky the more they go sauna

2) Many people are just not used to "approaching" people even if you are his type

3)For most cases, the person is "ok" but not enough for the poser to approach.

4)When u first start making the rounds..there might be some ok ones to you, but after not showing initial interest..people assume you r not into them.

Happens a lot.

2) Many people are just not used to "approaching" people even if you are his type

4)When u first start making the rounds..there might be some ok ones to you, but after not showing initial interest..people assume you r not into them.

Happens a lot.

I am No.2. I am still too shy to pick guys up but at least I will reciprocate right away =P

Russ Alejandro u a tourist yet so free to write out during yr stay here?thought holiday is too short no time to write out so many places of interest to go.something fishy

Guest Guest from the zoo

Russ Alejandro u a tourist yet so free to write out during yr stay here?thought holiday is too short no time to write out so many places of interest to go.something fishy

:yuk: ... low IQ..

Guest Cruiser

Oh i am so intrigued by the executive theme and wished I could go on the 16 July, unfortunately i am not able to make it this round.

Anyone who is going please do provide a field report, I will make my presence there in the next round.

Tonight was crowded as expected with the fair mix of guys of all shapes. =D

There was this annoying PRC pair inside the maze who were discussing aloud the guys they were after. One of them was so aggressive with me. He followed me into the gloryhole area, grabbed and hugged me tightly and I had to struggle so hard to free myself! Rude!

On the bright side, I got cruised by a good no. of other guys. I even got wanked in the Jacuzzi by this decent looking man. His naughty hand made me so hard under the waters XD

When I got back in the maze later, this fair, smooth skinned, toned and cute Chinese guy with a sexy accent had his eye on me. He came forward to caress my body and dick. Then we started making love slowly in the hallway. Turned out he enjoyed making out in the open, heck...we found out we both enjoy the same slow foreplay and stuff! XD So there we were, smooching, hugging, sucking and licking each other's nipples and cocks in plain sight of everyone. We were very much in our own world while pushing away extra hands. He said he likes smooth bodied chaps like me =P Love his horny soft moaning as I pleasured his ear and bod =)

We decided to go further so we got into a room and made bang bang magic. He unloaded fast! He then proceeded to make me cum lots all over my torso! I am so glad he picked me up amongst the crowd. Really appreciate guys who love to make love instead of the usual raunchy action =)

So ends my pleasant Sat night =D

Edited by Azorius

Tonight was crowded as expected with the fair mix of guys of all shapes. =D

There was this annoying PRC pair inside the maze who were discussing aloud the guys they were after. One of them was so aggressive with me. He followed me into the gloryhole area, grabbed and hugged me tightly and I had to struggle so hard to free myself! Rude!

On the bright side, I got cruised by a good no. of other guys. I even got wanked in the Jacuzzi by this decent looking man. His naughty hand made me so hard under the waters XD

When I got back in the maze later, this fair, smooth skinned, toned and cute Chinese guy with a sexy accent had his eye on me. He came forward to caress my body and dick. Then we started making love slowly in the hallway. Turned out he enjoyed making out in the open, heck...we found out we both enjoy the same slow foreplay and stuff! XD So there we were, smooching, hugging, sucking and licking each other's nipples and cocks in plain sight of everyone. We were very much in our own world while pushing away extra hands. He said he likes smooth bodied chaps like me =P Love his horny soft moaning as I pleasured his ear and bod =)

We decided to go further so we got into a room and made bang bang magic. He unloaded fast! He then proceeded to make me cum lots all over my torso! I am so glad he picked me up amongst the crowd. Really appreciate guys who love to make love instead of the usual raunchy action =)

So ends my pleasant Sat night =D

nice, was the bang bang magic in full view of everyone as well? :twisted:

Guest Guest

Happens a lot.

Agree, especially 1) and 2).

Some think that they are gorgeous and think highly of themselves ... but forgotten to look at themselves in the mirror. While others will just wait for the other to make the first move so just laid against the wall ... wait and wait. Then realize it getting late and left only few ppl around to choose, no choice just do charity or else go back empty handed.

Encountered few times ppl looking at me whenever they walked passed me but no action, may be they expect me to make the first move. In other ocassions when I approached ppl cos thru eye contact thought they are be interested, but when contacted them, they move a step away. Try again, move another step further playing hard to get.

• G_M changed the title to Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)
  • HendryTan locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic