Male HQ

Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)

CruiseClub

someone who's in there already texted me that no shoes allowed in the cruising area, "for safety reasons".

can cruise club verify if this is true?

if it is true, what's the logic? because i certainly feel safer if i am wearing shoes than walking around barefoot.

and i dont know about the others, but if no shoes allowed then the sharpness of the executive look is totally gone. everyone will just look like they're getting ready for work. zzzzz

I'm in cruise club now, its true that footwear is not allowed, because most ppl are only in their towel and are barefoot. Only 2 guys in exec, I think. Sigh I agree on the lack of the smart look without the shoes. Maybe with socks it won't look so sloppy?

Guest guest cc

saw a guy in grey exec wear. my dish. hehe. but no courage to approach. scared him find me too ugly

nerdy look. Geeky glasses exec. Yummy. Hehe

Disappointing only a few in executive. I was in white shirt n black pants. Was there from 5-9pm.

Even though few were in executive wear, I was proud of what I'm wearing. Hooked up with a cute Pinoy and had a good oral time, before meeting a loving Vietnamese and had the time of my life at the steam room followed by dark room. After some drinks, we took the train back. I'm a happy cruiser tonight despite the disappointment earlier.

Guest Guest

Disappointing only a few in executive. I was in white shirt n black pants. Was there from 5-9pm.

Even though few were in executive wear, I was proud of what I'm wearing. Hooked up with a cute Pinoy and had a good oral time, before meeting a loving Vietnamese and had the time of my life at the steam room followed by dark room. After some drinks, we took the train back. I'm a happy cruiser tonight despite the disappointment earlier.

Now can you tell me, were you in the steamroom in your executive wear? Wouldn't you be all sweaty in your clothes? Wow that's such a turn on!

:-)

always thot the purpose of a sauna is dat u can take a shower, feel/smell fresh and cruise w no/limited clothing.

if click, then we can just get it on.

to cruise at a sauna in full exec wear, seems like a leh-cheh way of getting wat u want.

targeting execs is gr8, but to cruise in exec wear in sauna? seems redundant

always thot the purpose of a sauna is dat u can take a shower, feel/smell fresh and cruise w no/limited clothing.

if click, then we can just get it on.

to cruise at a sauna in full exec wear, seems like a leh-cheh way of getting wat u want.

targeting execs is gr8, but to cruise in exec wear in sauna? seems redundant

i beg to differ. you can do all that you described in any of the 8 gay saunas in singapore.

some of us actually *want* to cruise in exec wear in a safe enclosed area but none of the saunas allow such an option.

by introducing a theme night of exec wear + wear what you want, cruise club injects diversity into the cruising scene without alienating patrons like yourself, who still prefer the conventional way.

whether trying to woo a niche crowd or provide a fresh theme, i applaud cruise club for making such a move. it's a pity that not many responded to the theme. perhaps it's due to lack of publicity, or the shoeless policy (supposedly out of concern that the dressed patrons may step on those barefooted).

Yes I was the one who went in the steam room in exec wear! Well this is not a typical steam room. It is a gay sauna. And yes getting all sweaty is part of my fantasy in exec wear. I fulfilled mine tonight.

At least I am proud to say I followed the theme. That is the purpose of theme nights. I did not chicken out just because not many are following the theme. Sad to say though, I doubt they will have XXXecutive order again since there were like just a handful.

And believe it or not, because I dare to be different, I had more hook ups than before. And much cuter guys as well. So I'm glad I made the effort. I had to change to exec wear because my work requires me to be in tshirt and jeans only. But it all works out great in the end!

And of course everybody is free to do whatever they want as long as they enjoy themselves so we can just agree to disagree. :)

One free pass! Now which day to go haha!

Edited by ewannatic

I suspect he's an employee, or he's asked to come in that attire to create the atmosphere. I think I later saw him in white trunks and a cap helping the Cruise Club staff sort out the gym equipment.

Oh! Yes that was my thoughts initially also. Can anybody else confirm this? Anybody hooked up with him hehe?

nerdy look. Geeky glasses exec. Yummy. Hehe

Was there at 8.15pm

The crowd was so so average and I was pretty bored

What annoyed me was I was harassed by this tall pinoy who cant take no for an answer.

Kept coming from behind and did his nonsense. I had to struggle to free myself from his strong grip which caught some attention there which I didn't like

In the dark room, was caught off guard when I was nearly pinned down by two specky guys and a chub

Wanted to enter the fun tonight with a white shirt with blue lined checks and a grey tapered pants( the same shirt from Uniqol and pants wore by the Jap pxxn actor when he had sex with his collegue and the security guard in the office ) , but I think only three guys were seen in executive attire, so I called off the idea.

Its not practical to enter the steam room or take off and put on the whole attire if you need to bath.

It is very troublesome.

The cute tall lean guy in grey jacket?

He later took off his attire, wore only the towel, then came and approached me and asked me if I wanted to have some fun with him.

I think some cruisers need to take no as an answer. When I was at the dark room at 5, there was this guy who grabbed by hand and refused to let go. And touched my chest. I said sorry no but he was saying can lah! Damn annoying. I walked off of course.

Then later on there was this other guy also same but less annoying. Well, it's not the first time.

These rude cruisers need to know the more they are persistent, the more others get turned off. Yes we all want to have fun. But please a little respect!

I just feel lucky tonight I was approached by cute guys. And they used their eyes to talk to me, which I love!

Edited by ewannatic

Guest 6pack

Oh! Yes that was my thoughts initially also. Can anybody else confirm this? Anybody hooked up with him hehe?

i was there early so i saw both of them - the guy in the black suit, the guy in the grey suit.

both of them were playing hard to get at first and by the time they approached me, I was already dead tired from a 3-some.

they were not really dat cute. sorry, just keeping it real...

anyway had a good time, altho cruising in exec wear was senseless, since i can't even check out the bods.

Guest (*_*)

I think CC should make it exclusive only wear exec. Otherwise, people will only use towel and those who had planned to wear exec will think again "why a lot of people wear towel? Not wearing exec? I wont be comfortable being the only one in exec while the rest not."

If CC is going to do the same exec and force people to wear, then i will go again. Otherwise, NO! Not interesting.

Maybe they should come with options exec or skin only.

The other concern is aftr the whole day working, we are all get sweat, sticky, and not fresh, with dull oily face, even in exec i am not going to touch. Please take a bath first. Fresh up your face. clean up the oily skin. Even better if can bring spare shirt. Looks better, smells better.

i was there early so i saw both of them - the guy in the black suit, the guy in the grey suit.

both of them were playing hard to get at first and by the time they approached me, I was already dead tired from a 3-some.

they were not really dat cute. sorry, just keeping it real...

anyway had a good time, altho cruising in exec wear was senseless, since i can't even check out the bods.

Really... I don't remember approaching you...

Guest Guest

Later today $!^*| will have their foam party. Wil the crowd b better there or cruise club? The cruise promo mention of dance lights in their maze. Is the lighting effect nice?

Guest guest

cruise cadets doesn't get free entry if a event lies on Sunday, Tuesday, Friday. **dislike. Seriously, the themes....not big deal. its just like the same as any other suana. Keybox, Shogun...etc.

XXXECUTIVE ORDER IS BACK ON 18TH JUNE!

THIS JUNE, LET’S GO ON A SUMMER RAVE!

June just got hotter as CRUISE oils you up for a Summer Rave!

1ST PARADE (LAUNCH): 1 JUN . FRI

Join us for our brand new special event that falls on the 1st of every month, as boys parade in their best undergear on all floors.

Theme: Undergear on all floors

Theme begins from 7pm till Midnight

+ Special Event

FULL MONTY: 4 JUN . MON

You simply can't resist when the moon goes full.

Happening on the 15th of every Lunar month.

Skin on all floors from 7pm till Midnight

Club opens from 2pm to Midnight on this day

+ Special Event

BOOK IN SUNDAE (SURF SURF REVOLUTION): 10 JUN . SUN

Special theme: Swimwear

Dancing lights in all play areas

+ Special Event

XXXECUTIVE ORDER: 18 JUN . MON

Back by popular demand: Here's a special night where you get to CRUISE in our play zones in strictly executive wear or streetwear only! No towels allowed!

Theme: Strictly executive wear and streetwear only

Promo: Enter for $10 when you are aged 24-29, $15 if you are in executive wear

Hey ewannatic, ya missed out one part =P

Cruise Light Launch!

8 June Friday

Theme: Undergear with free lightstick

7pm-midnight

Lightstick codes:- Blue for Top, Yellow for Bottom, Green for Flex, Pink for Surprises

Now that's interesting :thumb:

Edited by Azorius

Dear Cruise Club

Please clean and clean. I found my sweet btm very quickly. But we switch many rooms because they are so dirty. So icky to step on cum. Condoms on bed.

Area cleaning please

Haha. I really pity their cleaning stuff. The area to cover is so big!

Eh how come the email has no details? Where you get this from?

Hey ewannatic, ya missed out one part =P

Cruise Light Launch!

8 June Friday

Theme: Undergear with free lightstick

7pm-midnight

Lightstick codes:- Blue for Top, Yellow for Bottom, Green for Flex, Pink for Surprises

Now that's interesting :thumb:

Guest Guest

The place is still so quiet, I think they should half their prices to attract more people to go. Seems like most customers still prefer Keybox, 1-7, Shogun or Abs...

Guest Guest

It was crowded and fun the past few times i was there, with a good quality of guys too! The lightstick event seems interesting, gonna check it out :P

The place is still so quiet, I think they should half their prices to attract more people to go. Seems like most customers still prefer Keybox, 1-7, Shogun or Abs...

I think its a nice enough place but somehow does not seem to be drawing the alpha crowd.

I think the "other place" is better in terms of quality.

But then again, I've only been there once so may not be representative.

I've only been to $!^*| and Cruise Club, but based on what I've read about other saunas as well, I feel that Cruise Club has a really strong team managing it. They really listen to what their clients say and adapt very quickly. All these special themes that they just introduced seem to come right out of suggestions by people on various forums, including this one. The tighter enforcement of clothing for Executive Order is the best example. As for the Cruise Light Launch, it might be coincidental, but I've grumbled a few times for being often mistaken as a top even though I'm a pure bottom. The light sticks are good indicators! Perhaps they should think of another indicator that can be used everyday...

If anyone who works at Cruise Club is reading this, great job to you, and please keep it up! This is what will make me one loyal customer. ;)

• G_M changed the title to Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)
  • HendryTan locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic