Male HQ

Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)

CruiseClub

Guest Yas1950

I made my first visit to Cruise Club last Tue, which was cadet night. I arrived around 3pm and managed to make it for the early bird promo. Here's my personal review, as un-biased as I wil make it:

Entrance: It's a little too "open", and doesn't feel discreet enough. I remember when I was approaching the glass door, one uncle who was walking nearby, kept looking at me, so much so he actually paused his steps just to see me complete my entry though the glass door. It almost feels like nearby Queen Resort's entrance but with even more walking crowd here. But at least the entrance looks modern and not too "loud" like Queen Resort's entrance.

Thanks for a very detailed report. Your session was a turn on. Very well written. Very tiltillating. Good job Bro.

I am kinda old. Any Daddy types there?

Guest Cruise Club Visitor

Went to Cruise Club yesterday (Sun) around the evening period...Crowd was ok but not really crowded (Maybe around 30-40?)

There were a few guys who were quite well-built but looks were just average....and 1-2 guys whose looks were decent but lean toned. (I think maybe I fall into the latter category? :P )

In the end, managed to hook up with a 27yr old lean toned guy with pretty decent looks...Went into a room and got into a little kissing, sucked on each other's nipples before he went down to suck on me. We had 69 and his cock was so wet. (Guess he was really horny).

After that, we sniffed on poppers and I let him fxxked me...We tried several positions, one where I was lying face-down, one where I was in missionary position, one where I was lying on my side with my left leg up, one where I was standing while bending over on the bed as he doggy-fxxked me. My favourite position was lying face-down but he preferred missionary. At times, he would jerk my cock while fxxking me, and as my cock head was already quite wet, he would run his fingers over my precum while fondling my cock head, at the same time I would use my both hands to fondle his nipples. We sniffed on more poppers and fxxked for quite a while and he was sweating on his forehead which kinda turned me on. He asked if he could cum on my face but I wasn't keen. However I was ok with him cumming on my chest.

When he was going to cum, he took out his cock, removed the condom, and unleashed one of the most powerful cumshots I have seen in quite awhile. As I wanted to see the whole cumshot, my eyes were really fixated on his cock when he cummed. His cumshot was really strong (not unlike what you see in Bel Ami videos) and with many spurts. I didn't count how many spurts he shot out, but I can safely say he shot about 2-3 more spurts than usual guys. It seemed like it lasted longer than usual and he was moaning non-stop. Not only was his cum a lot, a bit of his cum actually hit my chin and bottom left cheek, my neck was not spared either. Needless to say, my chest was literally wet with his cum, with some cum on my pubic area.

He rested on the bed beside me, looking quite exhausted as we had quite a long fxxk (I think one of my longest), while I just laid down with all his cum on my body. As I had not cum yet, and with all his cum on my chest, I was still very horny. I proceeded to jerk myself off. He saw what I was doing and got up and started to jerk me off, while sucking on my right nipple. I sniffed on some poppers and it was really erotic with him doing what he was doing while his cum was still all over my body, and it didn't take me too long before I unleashed my own load. I made a mess out of my mid chest and groin area as I had quite a strong orgasm. My whole body was literally so full of cum, probably the messiest I ever had, with some dripping on both sides of my body. He used his fingers and mixed my cum together with his in a playful manner. Needless to say, the smell of our cum in the room was quite strong, but it still felt erotic to me.

He got up and rolled out some toilet paper for me to cleanup. It took me quite awhile, and quite alot of toilet paper to clean up. We actually used up the entire roll (not sure if it was little to begin with). After which, he turned off the lights and we went for our showers.

After shower, we went to redeem our drinks and had a little chat before leaving the place together. However, we went on our separate ways as we lived in opposite directions.

So all-in-all, it was quite a sextertaining night for me...got quite a long fxxk, witnessed an impressive cumshot, had a great cumshot myself, and had a messy load of cum on my body.

:)

Nice one u have

Went to Cruise Club yesterday (Sun) around the evening period...Crowd was ok but not really crowded (Maybe around 30-40?)

There were a few guys who were quite well-built but looks were just average....and 1-2 guys whose looks were decent but lean toned. (I think maybe I fall into the latter category? :P )

In the end, managed to hook up with a 27yr old lean toned guy with pretty decent looks...Went into a room and got into a little kissing, sucked on each other's nipples before he went down to suck on me. We had 69 and his cock was so wet. (Guess he was really horny).

After that, we sniffed on poppers and I let him fxxked me...We tried several positions, one where I was lying face-down, one where I was in missionary position, one where I was lying on my side with my left leg up, one where I was standing while bending over on the bed as he doggy-fxxked me. My favourite position was lying face-down but he preferred missionary. At times, he would jerk my cock while fxxking me, and as my cock head was already quite wet, he would run his fingers over my precum while fondling my cock head, at the same time I would use my both hands to fondle his nipples. We sniffed on more poppers and fxxked for quite a while and he was sweating on his forehead which kinda turned me on. He asked if he could cum on my face but I wasn't keen. However I was ok with him cumming on my chest.

When he was going to cum, he took out his cock, removed the condom, and unleashed one of the most powerful cumshots I have seen in quite awhile. As I wanted to see the whole cumshot, my eyes were really fixated on his cock when he cummed. His cumshot was really strong (not unlike what you see in Bel Ami videos) and with many spurts. I didn't count how many spurts he shot out, but I can safely say he shot about 2-3 more spurts than usual guys. It seemed like it lasted longer than usual and he was moaning non-stop. Not only was his cum a lot, a bit of his cum actually hit my chin and bottom left cheek, my neck was not spared either. Needless to say, my chest was literally wet with his cum, with some cum on my pubic area.

He rested on the bed beside me, looking quite exhausted as we had quite a long fxxk (I think one of my longest), while I just laid down with all his cum on my body. As I had not cum yet, and with all his cum on my chest, I was still very horny. I proceeded to jerk myself off. He saw what I was doing and got up and started to jerk me off, while sucking on my right nipple. I sniffed on some poppers and it was really erotic with him doing what he was doing while his cum was still all over my body, and it didn't take me too long before I unleashed my own load. I made a mess out of my mid chest and groin area as I had quite a strong orgasm. My whole body was literally so full of cum, probably the messiest I ever had, with some dripping on both sides of my body. He used his fingers and mixed my cum together with his in a playful manner. Needless to say, the smell of our cum in the room was quite strong, but it still felt erotic to me.

He got up and rolled out some toilet paper for me to cleanup. It took me quite awhile, and quite alot of toilet paper to clean up. We actually used up the entire roll (not sure if it was little to begin with). After which, he turned off the lights and we went for our showers.

After shower, we went to redeem our drinks and had a little chat before leaving the place together. However, we went on our separate ways as we lived in opposite directions.

So all-in-all, it was quite a sextertaining night for me...got quite a long fxxk, witnessed an impressive cumshot, had a great cumshot myself, and had a messy load of cum on my body.

:)

Went to Cruise Club yesterday (Sun) around the evening period...Crowd was ok but not really crowded (Maybe around 30-40?) There were a few guys who were quite well-built but looks were just average....and 1-2 guys whose looks were decent but lean toned. (I think maybe I fall into the latter category? :P ) In the end, managed to hook up with a 27yr old lean toned guy with pretty decent looks...Went into a room and got into a little kissing, sucked on each other's nipples before he went down to suck on me. We had 69 and his cock was so wet. (Guess he was really horny). After that, we sniffed on poppers and I let him fxxked me...We tried several positions, one where I was lying face-down, one where I was in missionary position, one where I was lying on my side with my left leg up, one where I was standing while bending over on the bed as he doggy-fxxked me. My favourite position was lying face-down but he preferred missionary. At times, he would jerk my cock while fxxking me, and as my cock head was already quite wet, he would run his fingers over my precum while fondling my cock head, at the same time I would use my both hands to fondle his nipples. We sniffed on more poppers and fxxked for quite a while and he was sweating on his forehead which kinda turned me on. He asked if he could cum on my face but I wasn't keen. However I was ok with him cumming on my chest. When he was going to cum, he took out his cock, removed the condom, and unleashed one of the most powerful cumshots I have seen in quite awhile. As I wanted to see the whole cumshot, my eyes were really fixated on his cock when he cummed. His cumshot was really strong (not unlike what you see in Bel Ami videos) and with many spurts. I didn't count how many spurts he shot out, but I can safely say he shot about 2-3 more spurts than usual guys. It seemed like it lasted longer than usual and he was moaning non-stop. Not only was his cum a lot, a bit of his cum actually hit my chin and bottom left cheek, my neck was not spared either. Needless to say, my chest was literally wet with his cum, with some cum on my pubic area. He rested on the bed beside me, looking quite exhausted as we had quite a long fxxk (I think one of my longest), while I just laid down with all his cum on my body. As I had not cum yet, and with all his cum on my chest, I was still very horny. I proceeded to jerk myself off. He saw what I was doing and got up and started to jerk me off, while sucking on my right nipple. I sniffed on some poppers and it was really erotic with him doing what he was doing while his cum was still all over my body, and it didn't take me too long before I unleashed my own load. I made a mess out of my mid chest and groin area as I had quite a strong orgasm. My whole body was literally so full of cum, probably the messiest I ever had, with some dripping on both sides of my body. He used his fingers and mixed my cum together with his in a playful manner. Needless to say, the smell of our cum in the room was quite strong, but it still felt erotic to me. He got up and rolled out some toilet paper for me to cleanup. It took me quite awhile, and quite alot of toilet paper to clean up. We actually used up the entire roll (not sure if it was little to begin with). After which, he turned off the lights and we went for our showers. After shower, we went to redeem our drinks and had a little chat before leaving the place together. However, we went on our separate ways as we lived in opposite directions. So all-in-all, it was quite a sextertaining night for me...got quite a long fxxk, witnessed an impressive cumshot, had a great cumshot myself, and had a messy load of cum on my body. :)

I was also there last evening, agree that there was a handful of cute guys with hot lean or muscled bods ;P

Edited by Azorius

It took me quite awhile, and quite alot of toilet paper to clean up. We actually used up the entire roll (not sure if it was little to begin with). After which, he turned off the lights and we went for our showers.

Hey, be environmental friendly, please less paper next time to save trees since you're going to shower after that.

Guest Cruise Club Visitor
Hey, be environmental friendly, please less paper next time to save trees since you're going to shower after that.

I didn't plan to over-use the paper, maybe 2-3 more pulls from the dispenser than usual? I had to clean up as there was really a lot of cum on my body, and they were dripping off the sides. Besides, I think the paper roll didn't have much left to begin with. (We left the room around 8.30pm or so)

Guest Guest

I would like to make a suggestion to cruise club tat the gym area maybe can make a partition or curtain to cover up,b'cos as i seem not much ppl using the gym area probably due to too obvious n too open the spacer already,eventhough i wanna use the gym equipment also shy,n maybe after cover up the gym area i can do naked gym inside leh...hahaha...i have the fetish...just my dreammm...hahaha

I would like to make a suggestion to cruise club tat the gym area maybe can make a partition or curtain to cover up,b'cos as i seem not much ppl using the gym area probably due to too obvious n too open the spacer already,eventhough i wanna use the gym equipment also shy,n maybe after cover up the gym area i can do naked gym inside leh...hahaha...i have the fetish...just my dreammm...hahaha

Actually, I did gym there with the towel wrapped around my waist a couple of times before. But due to the movement restriction, I would just gym in the buff eventually XD

Guest Uncle

My observation is that it's definitely not as popular as the other saunas so may not be as good value but once in a while, it's still worth a visit when they offer free entry or buy-1-get-1-free-pass during their special launch promotion.

Guest Guest

My observation is that it's definitely not as popular as the other saunas so may not be as good value but once in a while, it's still worth a visit when they offer free entry or buy-1-get-1-free-pass during their special launch promotion.

It's brand new lah. Other saunas might not be crowded on the same day around the same time. I must admit with the pricing of one entry, i could have gone to the no-frills ones twice. I guess theor crowd is younger, 20 ish to 30 ish? Fitter?

i was in the room when they announced winner but he did not collect and so was rolled over. When I get out of the room for the buffet every muffin is gone.

Very crowded and hot crowd.

Sorry but I rejected at least 3 roving hands from old and fat.

i was in the room when they announced winner but he did not collect and so was rolled over. When I get out of the room for the buffet every muffin is gone.

Very crowded and hot crowd.

Sorry but I rejected at least 3 roving hands from old and fat.

Maybe I won haha. I did not go. Was too lazy to go out.

i was in the room when they announced winner but he did not collect and so was rolled over. When I get out of the room for the buffet every muffin is gone. Very crowded and hot crowd. Sorry but I rejected at least 3 roving hands from old and fat.

isn't old and fat all relative anyways?.. some young guns here will prolly classify those over 30 as old (..and fat). to each his own, i guess.

Edited by ave-joe

Guest fireworks

Hi, what is this place like,? Cruisy or not? Or is Keybox better? Thinking of going, please advise. No pics on their website.

Today is underwear night. Is it a must to wear swimming trunk/ under wear? Cannot be in towel?

Yup, coz the staff will monitor inside the dark maze and would prompt ya to go down to the lockers to change into underwear if you were found with towel =)

Lol.

Just comply to the rules and wear la.

It's not like they'll give you small towels that aren't large enough to wipe yourself after showering.

Yes! Even on skin nites, you can always go back to the locker to take the towel. It's not that hard.

Now, they should allow executive wear at dark maze during the theme. I would love to have fun in executive wear. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

was at cruise club yesterday, there was this guy who showed interest and hooked up, I asked, are you top or bottom, he replied, sorry, i don't do anal and quickly walked away... I was like, don't do anal can do other things mah, why walk away so fast... then also can't find him almost immediately, don't know is go home or got into a room, didn't see him for the rest of the night.

Guest Guest

i wanted to ask, whether was it him i saw on one of the Friday nights, but didn't get to hooked up then as another guy was talking to me.

was at cruise club yesterday, there was this guy who showed interest and hooked up, I asked, are you top or bottom, he replied, sorry, i don't do anal and quickly walked away... I was like, don't do anal can do other things mah, why walk away so fast... then also can't find him almost immediately, don't know is go home or got into a room, didn't see him for the rest of the night.

There are shy guys =P

Agreed!!!!! sporeans are very demanding , over 30 is old (&fat) to alot of gays

isn't old and fat all relative anyways?.. some young guns here will prolly classify those over 30 as old (..and fat). to each his own, i guess.

Went ytd loh, not really cadet night, mostly are old and flabby uncles who kept following us around.. Didnt want to be mean loh, reject them Liao but they still kept pestering, turn off.. Then the crowd of younger or decent ppl oly like less than 10.. Kb like much better

No Signature Needed

The place is huge and great. But why's so empty? but the good thing that it's a good batch of people when I visited there, so I can have them all with a small of competition lol

Guest Guest

Which one is better? Cruise, $!^*|, Queen, Keybox, Shogun, Club One Seven or Ten Mens. Rate from best to worst in your opinion.

You have to be more specific, are you refering to sauna as a whole, e.g. facilities, hygiene etc or just patrons alone.

• G_M changed the title to Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)
  • HendryTan locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic