Male HQ

Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)

CruiseClub

On 01/03/2018 at 4:15 AM, Steve5380 said:

I don't think it is unfair to criticize the statues for ugly slapping those who touch them.  If they are so picky about being touched they should not stand there, or should put on some clothes.

And why would the "gorgeous statues" stand around so long if they click with each other?   If it were like that, as soon as a second statue comes it would click with the first.

Exactly.  People criticise not because they are statues, but the violent reactions when being touched. Should hang a signboard around: "Thank you for not touching".

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest guest
35 minutes ago, LeanMature said:

Exactly.  People criticise not because they are statues, but the violent reactions when being touched. Should hang a signboard around: "Thank you for not touching".

Well, I am not even sure what is a more acceptable sauna etiquette now. But to me, abruptly touching and grabbing people standing there is also rude and desperate. I thought if you are interested in the person, you may confirm with eye contact, stand next to him, and slowly make your moves. In that sense, even rejection will be much more gentle. And tbh, in this way I found it easier to get what you want.

Guest not hiding
On 28/02/2018 at 5:39 AM, Steve5380 said:

Which "research" ??

The research on sex robots and sexual artificial features.

Guest not hiding
On 28/02/2018 at 10:40 AM, Guest guest said:

Way too many bitter and unfair comments about the so called statues. If you are more aware of your own physiques and looks, you will look for people of similar kind and it will be much easier to get what you need.

Those 'statues' also click with their own types if they see one, and what's wrong with being a bit choosy instead of being a total slut and whoring themselves on whoever available? Everyone just has to learn to better cope with rejections.  

ok. groping and aggressive touching might be rude. But some statues overreact too if you just strike gently on the arm or something. The problem in Singapore is more that you guys don't talk. Why not nicely saying "sorry" or something similar if you don't like the guy???

But because mine is slightly bigger sized there are many guys who take advantage to put their hands on my dick. I don't like it. Especially if you're not at the dark areas....Being in a sauna doesn't mean you're free for everyone to touch.......

Guest kirito

i’m 19 new and plan to go to cruise club what is the majority age group?teenagers or adults?also  i’m 180 58kg.will people like my body or too skinny

17 minutes ago, Guest kirito said:

i’m 19 new and plan to go to cruise club what is the majority age group?teenagers or adults?also  i’m 180 58kg.will people like my body or too skinny

not a prob...as long u dont be chosey

20 minutes ago, Guest kirito said:

haha ok thanks .but are there many teenagers there ?i rather do with someone around my age like 19 to 25

I do frequent Cruise Club sometimes (once a fortnight??). I'd say teenagers there and mature men are an even mix, your stats would make you very desirable there IMHO! 

I'm of a similar age group as you are, it would be nice if we could get in touch with each other! 25 180 76 c. 

Edited by West93

Guest kirito

haha i always thought everyone prefers fit muscular guys over my body.Anyway i read up about cruise club there is like a maze there is it fun and big maze?my kik id is darthlukevader 

6 minutes ago, Guest kirito said:

haha i always thought everyone prefers fit muscular guys over my body.Anyway i read up about cruise club there is like a maze there is it fun and big maze?my kik id is darthlukevader 

I'm not on KIK. Do you use Wechat though? 

Cruise Club basically has a big maze area with lots of adjoining rooms on the second floor as their main play area. People just walk around and cruise for potential guys to hook up with and then just go to an empty room to have their fun. There's also a dark maze area within the main maze where it's basically a place for people to have open group fun in relative public. Notice I said "relative" because yes, anyone can join in, but it's usually so dark you can't see anyone really. The locker and shower area is also somewhere where guys eye each other up to see if there's any potential targets. 

Guest tiger

I heard twinks are mainly bottoms at saunas.is it true?also do most prefer twinks or buff guys.hope to hear from you all soon.twinks i assume are slim guys and buff are muscular 

Guest kirito
10 hours ago, bn4008 said:

level 3..has 2 big sofa bed which can rest n right behind the door is a place for coffee n tea...

bn 4008.so twinks are normally bottoms?and most prefer twinks as bottoms or buff as bottoms

On ‎9‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 12:45 PM, Guest kirito said:

180 at 58kg is considered too skinny.  But no worries, many muscled guys like to fuck tall skinny twinks like you.  But if you a top, you should put on some weight.

Guest kirito
1 hour ago, LeanMature said:

180 at 58kg is considered too skinny.  But no worries, many muscled guys like to fuck tall skinny twinks like you.  But if you a top, you should put on some weight.

haha but why muscled guys like tall skinny twinks instead of other muscular guys?

4 hours ago, Guest kirito said:

haha but why muscled guys like tall skinny twinks instead of other muscular guys?

Top muscled guys stereotyped tall skinny twink as bottom, though that may not always be true.  

Guest kirito

I heard that  in the dark room will get groped by others a lot is it true?also can you see people in dark room or hard to see.is the dark room very big?

2 hours ago, Guest kirito said:

I heard that  in the dark room will get groped by others a lot is it true?also can you see people in dark room or hard to see.is the dark room very big?

yeah...the dark room is hardly u can see...unless someone open the curtain only may able to view v slightly  in near exit area...

Guest kirito
3 hours ago, bn4008 said:

yeah...the dark room is hardly u can see...unless someone open the curtain only may able to view v slightly  in near exit area...

bn what’s yr line id ?also the dark room easy to come out?or hard to get out?

• 2 weeks later...

Lol tbh the statues aren't really statues. They are just tired from walking around, and they just stand there to wait for someone their type to walk past before they approach them, or wait for someone to approach them. I walk past so many "statues" who reach out to touch me but I just politely reject if they are not my type, and will go to a room with those who are my type. 

(Also you dont just grab someone from the back and try to drag them to a room and expect them to not resist like that's just rude)  

Guest lazy to cruise
1 hour ago, cutejack said:

Begging only if surrounded by monks n saints.

U r in cruise le. U will get the moment u open yr mouse eh wrong mouth.

just lie down naked in one of those rooms in the maze, some people will help themselves to you

42 minutes ago, LeanMature said:

That means uncles are attracted to you but hunks are not. 

Well.. U can see it that way, I feel it's because they are more daring and willing to venture more. Somehow the younger or those so called high quality ones prefer to be approached and less adventurous. 

Guest lazy to cruise
1 hour ago, ah_fung said:

Tried that before but usually be ended up with those uncle type of ppl heh

some uncles are the fit kind, still not too bad

Guest not hiding
1 hour ago, Alex638 said:

Wanna go cruise this Saturday night, any body wanna go tgt? Also will there be rush provided?

besides rush there will be champagne, scottish single malt and foie gras....

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/03/2018 at 10:28 AM, Guest racist said:

whats your problem?...just move along if you are not interested and dont have to pass caustic remarks here u bitter fem bottom!

Actually i’m flex. 

Grow some balls and learn to be independent. Why does a 33 year old grown still man need to be “brought” somewhere? It’s not like you need a tour guide in a foreign country where no one speaks your language. 

12 hours ago, bigdanbeam said:

I think so. Thats the reason why i stopped visiting. You can check their website for latest info

16 hours ago, hornbird said:

Is the annual membership fee still a must ?

mine expired in 2012

Annual renewal is $10.  If your membership expired in 2012, you may have to pay $60, though they compensated you with one free entry on weekday non-event night. For this reason, I had stopped going to Cruise for a few years now. No other saunas have this annual membership fee. 

1 minute ago, LeanMature said:

Annual renewal is $10.  If your membership expired in 2012, you may have to pay $60, though they compensated you with one free entry on weekday non-event night. For this reason, I had stopped going to Cruise for a few years now. No other saunas have this annual membership fee. 

seemed like many have stopped

, left the statues

nevertheless, I trust anyone could easily give this an update: since so many have queries about sauna (need to pay ? has what facilities etc)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1v7OXod3dWDe3eYuRMnlNNO6HodwzeTGm2t1lacjZRpw/edit?usp=sharing

1 hour ago, LeanMature said:

Can u register as a new member to avoid paying extra membership fees on the years you missed? Quite unfair leh to make you pay for years you were not visiting. 

• G_M changed the title to Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)
  • HendryTan locked this topic