Male HQ

Cute / Nice Smile / Attention Seeking / Interesting BW Members & Their Profile (Compiled)

Guest Cute

Guest pretendtobeugly

Eh, you guys so free hor. Actually, there's a LOT of cute looking guys in BW, just that they are more discreet, only show body or cartoon avatar. If you only look picture nia then its very misleading, some may look so different from their display pics. Hence, intro page is a better judgement of how the person is actually like. Agree?

Eh, you guys so free hor. Actually, there's a LOT of cute looking guys in BW, just that they are more discreet, only show body or cartoon avatar. If you only look picture nia then its very misleading, some may look so different from their display pics. Hence, intro page is a better judgement of how the person is actually like. Agree?

Agree immensely. Take me for example.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Guest Guest

Eh, you guys so free hor. Actually, there's a LOT of cute looking guys in BW, just that they are more discreet, only show body or cartoon avatar.

The irony is that all those cuties are discreet in showing their good-looking selves, while it's the fat and ugly ones who keep showing their photos.

Guest Guest

I am more convinced after reading Paul the BearBear's blog that not only does he look great, he has a decent personality as well... :)

To Patw, don't be freaked out, be honoured...

Guest pretendtobeugly

Agree immensely. Take me for example.

Wah, you very thick foreskin hor. But I believe hor, you"re just a simple nice guy despite all those rants about you. Sometimes people are not what you think they are.

Guest don't

Hmmmm, I think.....

1. Student_18 (like his smile! =D)

Student_18.jpg

student_18 ? Hmmmm he must have used the Name for many many years lo ~~~ the pic looked at least 36

Guest Guest

Nominees:

1. Orca888 - a "fugly old unker that nobody wants" (in his own words), except he only needs compliments from his young 20-something 'straight' boy boy

2. Dashy Boy - a handsome and popular new cutie

3. CaptainMarvelous - you can't miss him in BW, cos size matters

4. blacquenoir - he's a dude just out of NS who likes baking cakes and cooking pasta

5. imchaser - who else has a thread for himself in the Flaming Room?

• Guest locked this topic