Male HQ

Cute / Nice Smile / Attention Seeking / Interesting BW Members & Their Profile (Compiled)

Guest Cute

Guest jpboi

Yea, agree. My vote is for CAPTAIN MARVELOUS!! Not because of his size but because he's everywhere, answering post, status and just being there for people;)

Azorius should be a candidate for this. He was literally viral. O.o

Azrious - *Fills in blank*

sweet! did he say bake what kind of cake...? ^_^
Chocolate toilet cake! :D Edited by XiaoMessy

How to seek revenge 101: Know him. Befriend him. Make him trust you wholeheartedly. Destroy him. Utterly.

By typing this I fear no one's gonna friend me. :c

cute-polar-bear-cub-photo.jpg
You meanie. :unsure:
student_18 ? Hmmmm he must have used the Name for many many years lo ~~~ the pic looked at least 36
Aww.. Come on.. He's only 20 this year. (Still 19!) Young and cute. ^^

How to seek revenge 101: Know him. Befriend him. Make him trust you wholeheartedly. Destroy him. Utterly.

What happen to the more grown ups members in the forum.

Edited by imchaser

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

student_18 ? Hmmmm he must have used the Name for many many years lo ~~~ the pic looked at least 36

How does that picture even look anywhere near 36 years old!? I'm only 19 years old! -.-

Edited by Student_18

Guest Guest

Yup, blacquenoir is cute, too. His 83 Likes ain't just for his cakes XD

blacquenoir, your profile pic is very dark, got something for us to enjoy :)

blacquenoir, your profile pic is very dark, got something for us to enjoy :)

there is a reason why he chose a dark pic. actually if you goto his fb, his pic look quite different from this one.

Guest Guest

Whoever post the pics of those cute boys on HWZ please show some respect to our young bros here, first of all have you got their permission. What if they are not out yet and their pics are seen by their families, relatives, friends, colleagues. neighbours .... Please respect their privacy. What if someone put your pic there, how will you feel?

I have temporary REMOVED the pics from our server.

Later I will setup hotlink protection to prevent other sites (including hwz) from embedding our pics like personal profile pics.

This will permanently solve this type of problem.

We will take care of your privacy. (We do NOT want to share our CUTE guys too)

Such things in future, please inform the mods.

Cheers !

Guest juzabishanguy

Thank you for your action!

I have temporary REMOVED the pics from our server.

Later I will setup hotlink protection to prevent other sites (including hwz) from embedding our pics like personal profile pics.

This will permanently solve this type of problem.

We will take care of your privacy. (We do NOT want to share our CUTE guys too)

Such things in future, please inform the mods.

Cheers !

Thanks abunch!..clearly got some morons here are homophones or think it is very farnie to do such brainless kind of stuff. May u kena UR side of karma...for doign such brainless actions

I'm quite confused with the standards of some of the so called cute boys u guys r suggesting.

I personally think that guy misterpotter is quite cute. Too bad he took out his photo so I don't have any proofs. Keep asking him out but kena reject.

Sidenote: The boy selling wanton mee in tangling halt commonwealth food court is super cute also.

Edited by imchaser

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Guest Guest

luckily HWZ thread didnt say they are gays. just said the pics are posted by gays who like cute guys.

some of their comments....nasty but funny ;)

Guest Imlaser

Now aren't the rest of you glad that you"re not nominated for the cute guys award? Sidenote: (did you know? Facebook photos also can be stolen? )

Guest Guest

Azorious? What is Azorious famous for?

I didn't even notice this person until his name kept popping up in this thread.

Or is it an orchestrated publicity stunt?

Guest Guest

I personally think that guy misterpotter is quite cute. Too bad he took out his photo so I don't have any proofs. Keep asking him out but kena reject.

I saw misterpotter's photo before. I agree he's cute in a non-twinky, somewhat meaty way.

Hmm one man's meat is another man's posion as cliche as this may sound,there's really no need to be mean and judgmental. Moreover its not like those who are identified as cute put up their pics on their own accord. And somehow i realise that most of the time people who attempt to insinuate that others' aesthetics are not quite up to the mark or blatantly call people ugly are pretty mediocre themselves. On the other hand the genuinely good-looking ones are always gracious in their compliments.

Guest Guest

Hmm one man's meat is another man's posion as cliche as this may sound,there's really no need to be mean and judgmental.

Sometimes you need to be cruel to be kind - particularly in those cases where people are ugly and deluded and 不知所谓. That's when others have to come in and wake up their idea.

How does that picture even look anywhere near 36 years old!? I'm only 19 years old! -.-

Lol. Yea. U look young .. even in real life. saw u a few times ha ha

Guest Guest

And somehow i realise that most of the time people who attempt to insinuate that others' aesthetics are not quite up to the mark or blatantly call people ugly are pretty mediocre themselves. On the other hand the genuinely good-looking ones are always gracious in their compliments.

So you're saying you belong to the genuinely good looking ones, since you are gracious in your compliments?

Hmm one man's meat is another man's posion as cliche as this may sound,there's really no need to be mean and judgmental. Moreover its not like those who are identified as cute put up their pics on their own accord. And somehow i realise that most of the time people who attempt to insinuate that others' aesthetics are not quite up to the mark or blatantly call people ugly are pretty mediocre themselves. On the other hand the genuinely good-looking ones are always gracious in their compliments.

that quite true... to a certain extent ..

Guest Guest

So you're saying you belong to the genuinely good looking ones, since you are gracious in your compliments?

兜了一个大圈,原来是在自夸,哈哈。

一种米养百种人

1. We have done some configurations such that it blocks out other web-sites

embedding profile pics from BlowingWind.

This will include blocking of HWZ embedding our profile pics.

2. Hence we have restored the pics of the guys that were hastily removed last-night.

Cheers !

student 18 maybe is about time for botox if ppl say u look 36. but u does look 36.
He sure rage.

2. Hence we have restored the pics of the guys that were hastily removed last-night.

Cheers !

Don't think it's working. Can still see the pics at HWZ.

皆々様には、御機嫌麗しゅう、恐悦至極に存じ奉ります。

Cheers !

Moderator, when I go to HWZ, I can still see the photos of BW forum users. Edited by babooshame07

• Guest locked this topic