Male HQ

Cute / Nice Smile / Attention Seeking / Interesting BW Members & Their Profile (Compiled)

Guest Cute

Change the chant people.

Imchaser is cute!

No la. Actually just got annoyed cos there r lots of other cute members around, i mean give other people a chance! i personally got my favorite... lol. But all i hear is Dashy Dashy Dashy. I mean is that all BW got?

Im too old to be cute.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Guest Bitchy Witch

How the hell can dashy boy be the cutest here ? Come on he is way way overrated,I just don't get it

Don't say bad things about people if you've got nothing good to say.

No la. Actually just got annoyed cos there r lots of other cute members around, i mean give other people a chance! i personally got my favorite... lol. But all i hear is Dashy Dashy Dashy. I mean is that all BW got?

Im too old to be cute.

I vote for imchaser; I fantasie about him whenever i masturbate :)

I vote for imchaser; I fantasie about him whenever i masturbate :)

No need to fantasized... ill make it happen for u. Thanks for your support! lol

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Guest Not Imchaser

PUKE

Hi. I met Imchaser before, and he is the most good looking person in the entire universe.

U guys r just jealous of my popularity.

Guest eyesofbeholder

Dashy_boy got this "kiam pak " face. Makes. People want to slap slap his smirky face. Hence maybe people like to vote for him. Is he really that cute? Beauty is in the eyes of beholder. Interesting members? Plenty here. They are interesting not because of their looks but their personality shines out. That's the most important of all rather than a fxxkable face but boring inside. A nice piece of meat but taste bland....

Guest Guest

Dashy_boy got this "kiam pak " face. Makes. People want to slap slap his smirky face. Hence maybe people like to vote for him. Is he really that cute? Beauty is in the eyes of beholder. Interesting members? Plenty here. They are interesting not because of their looks but their personality shines out. That's the most important of all rather than a fxxkable face but boring inside. A nice piece of meat but taste bland....

I still like Dashy, and he doesn't have a kiam pak face.

Ha ha, i didn't know u know me that well :) I'm flattered to be in your spotlight dude

Guest Guest

heh u don't look too bad yourself ;)

Headless bottom bony torso and you can tell he don't look too bad???

Yeah, get a room,

Guest Guest

I see many sour grapes here apparently jealous of Dashy's popularity. Face it, life isn't fair. He's blessed with good looks and a thick cock, what can you do about it?

I see many sour grapes here apparently jealous of Dashy's popularity. Face it, life isn't fair. He's blessed with good looks and a thick cock, what can you do about it?

You must be lucky to have sex with him to know how his dick looks like. Lucky you. Either that, or you must be his boyfriend he always talk about.

https://merlinsfolio.wordpress.com/

https://medium.com/@merlincheng
"On the Internet, no one knows you are a cat."

Dashy is popular both here and on Cam4 :P

I don't go cam4 le :)

You must be lucky to have sex with him to know how his dick looks like. Lucky you. Either that, or you must be his boyfriend he always talk about.

OMG... who's tt guy~

Dashy does have his charms, but not counting the anonymous votes, all we see is that nobody much talks about him.

We should continue from there, we have contestants for Best Smile, I personally know the first guy, a fellow kayaker with a big heart. The second one is charming!

I'm new here though, but shouldn't we like look to other people? This thread is ridden with anonymous Dashy-lovers, possibly just Dashy himself, I might say.

Ha ha, i wish i knew who were all those anonymous profiles... :( getting abit weird~

Anyways yeah, i was never in the spotlight :) Hmmm totally should get to see more new people. Bring in more people please!

Guest Guest

Anyway, im somehow confused by this category. Is Attention Catching referring to good looks or attention seeking? I feel i should win either ways. Other than CaptMarvel, ive never heard of the rest and what they do that is so attention catching.

Yall r like Rui En fans. Just because you like a particular person yall will vote for him no matter what kind of categories he is in without thinking.

I felt im being unfairly treated here immensely.

i vote for you lor handsome korkor. : :P

but i like ice ice boy korkor better :P

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sg.dude87

Ha ha, i wish i knew who were all those anonymous profiles... :( getting abit weird~

Anyways yeah, i was never in the spotlight :) Hmmm totally should get to see more new people. Bring in more people please!

haha, just treat those anon posters as your secret admirers xD

• Guest locked this topic