Male HQ

Cute / Nice Smile / Attention Seeking / Interesting BW Members & Their Profile (Compiled)

Guest Cute

Don't think it's working. Can still see the pics at HWZ.

1. The pics were already in your browser cache when you visited BW, so it just used it.

It cannot UNDO the downloading of these downloaded pics.

For NEW browser request NOT originating via BW (ie What typical straight guys would do)

Our WebServer will NOT allow our profile-pics embedded in HWZ/Other-webpages to be downloaded

2. Test/Confirm for yourself:

a. CLEAR your browser cache.

b. Immediately visit HWZ WITHOUT visiting BW at all.

c. The pics should NOT be shown.

Edited by HendryTan
Edited Test Instruction to be Clearer

1. The pics were already in your browser cache, so it CANNOT prevent it.

For NEW browser request, it should NOT pull it in.

2. Clear your browser cache.

Visit HWZ WITHOUT BW first. Se whether the pics are accessible.

Thanks again for your concern!

Instagram: vodkabaker

1. The pics were already in your browser cache, so it CANNOT prevent it.

For NEW browser request, it should NOT pull it in.

2. Clear your browser cache.

Visit HWZ WITHOUT BW first. Se whether the pics are accessible.

Moderator, followed your instructions and now HWZ is at an all clear zone! Edited by babooshame07

Guest Ironrod

I have temporary REMOVED the pics from our server.

Later I will setup hotlink protection to prevent other sites (including hwz) from embedding our pics like personal profile pics.

This will permanently solve this type of problem.

We will take care of your privacy. (We do NOT want to share our CUTE guys too)

Such things in future, please inform the mods.

Cheers !

Hendry, u are such a nice guy not to mention skillful. Those who say they look for "personality" this is what u should take a extra look!!

So you're saying you belong to the genuinely good looking ones, since you are gracious in your compliments?

I wasnt complimenting anyone at all if u read carefully, merely pointing out a general phenomenon that I observe in the circle and to a relatively larger extent, this forum

Guest Guest

随波逐流,人云亦云,以小人之心度君子之腹的最佳典范

果然是一种米养百种人

好一个"度君子之腹",又再夸自己,夸了又夸

连老黄卖瓜都没那么大夸。

恶心!

好一个"度君子之腹",又再夸自己,夸了又夸

连老黄卖瓜都没那么大夸。

恶心!

I can understand that some people are naturally bitchy and quarrelsome and derive immense satisfaction in nitpicking and starting flaming wars with others but the least you can do is not be an unregistered troll if you wish to claim any semblance of credibility. I know the this is old topic but it's still valid for certain people who think they can get away with irresponsible and amateurish remarks just because they are assuming an anonymous identity . And I'm not just referring to u pathetic guest. Well it's easy for u to think that you might have the upper hand over anyone because well with the protected 'identity ', it's also easier for one to be more nasty and bitchy, even if it's totally unjustified. 对于这类无中生有,成天只会鸡蛋里挑骨头又喜欢到处找碴的人,很不愿意和他们一般见识,但有时候也不能让他们任意妄为,一手遮天

I can understand that some people are naturally bitchy and quarrelsome and derive immense satisfaction in nitpicking and starting flaming wars with others but the least you can do is not be an unregistered troll if you wish to claim any semblance of credibility. I know the this is old topic but it's still valid for certain people who think they can get away with irresponsible and amateurish remarks just because they are assuming an anonymous identity . And I'm not just referring to u pathetic guest. Well it's easy for u to think that you might have the upper hand over anyone because well with the protected 'identity ', it's also easier for one to be more nasty and bitchy, even if it's totally unjustified. 对于这类无中生有,成天只会鸡蛋里挑骨头又喜欢到处找碴的人,很不愿意和他们一般见识,但有时候也不能让他们任意妄为,一手遮天

I agree, let there be love for one another in BW community.

rCUjW.jpg

Nominees:

1. Orca888

2. Dashy Boy

3. CaptainMarvelous

4. blacquenoir

5. imchaser

I like to nominate nr 6: Passby - for organising a sex scene in front of a real audience that almost all BW members & guests wanted to be part of :-)

I've only seen Dashy and Imchaser in person. Both are cute and charming in their own way. Can we have 2 categories? one below 25 and one above then i will select both of them. haha

Finally! Someone with exquisite taste!

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Anyway, im somehow confused by this category. Is Attention Catching referring to good looks or attention seeking? I feel i should win either ways. Other than CaptMarvel, ive never heard of the rest and what they do that is so attention catching.

Yall r like Rui En fans. Just because you like a particular person yall will vote for him no matter what kind of categories he is in without thinking.

I felt im being unfairly treated here immensely.

Edited by imchaser

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Guest Guest

Anyway, im somehow confused by this category. Is Attention Catching referring to good looks or attention seeking? I feel i should win either ways. Other than WaterBalloon, ive never heard of the rest and what they do that is so attention catching.

Yall r like Rui En fans. Just because you like her u girls will vote for her no matter what kind of categories she is in. I felt im being unfairly treated immensely.

U belong to the 实力派 category.

Guest Guests

Anyway, im somehow confused by this category. Is Attention Catching referring to good looks or attention seeking?

You can't tell the difference?? :unsure:

Attention-catching: 引人注目

Good looks: 好看

Attention-seeking: 刻意寻求别人注意

Based on the above definitions... :ph34r:

Attention-catching: Dashy, blacquenoir

Good looks: Dashy

Attention-seeking: Orca888, imchaser

You can't tell the difference?? :unsure:

Attention-catching: 引人注目

Good looks: 好看

Attention-seeking: 刻意寻求别人注意

Based on the above definitions... :ph34r:

Attention-catching: Dashy, blacquenoir

Good looks: Dashy

Attention-seeking: Orca888, imchaser

Thanks for the contradiction...hahah

Why would a closeted guy want any attention?

And why would I even be bothered with "attention" when I am not even "seeking"

Seriously hilarious :D

But thanks anyway - never knew an old uncle can attract so much "attention" :P

Edited by orca888

Am I falling for a bi?

Dashy looks great. Definitely wins the cutest BW member award hands down!!

Huh? How many members have u met?

well, lets just agree to disagree.

Guest Guest

Huh? How many members have u met?

well, lets just agree to disagree.

Eh... don't hate on him just because someone praised him leh.

He's innocent :)

But yah I know what you're trying to say

Guest iKiss

BW Man with nice smile.

photo-6678.jpgphoto-6744.jpgphoto-8433.jpg

if i choose the first one wins Best Smile. shoooo cute! wanna kiss tat face! you guys now who he is?

objectively speaking, dashy dun look nice in photos, so i choose blaquenoir between them three. blaquenoir also got cute face i wanna kiss big big!!

Guest Guest

Thanks for the contradiction...hahah

Why would a closeted guy want any attention?

And why would I even be bothered with "attention" when I am not even "seeking"

Seriously hilarious :D

But thanks anyway - never knew an old uncle can attract so much "attention" :P

Where is orca888? His daily updates on his boy are quite interesting to read.

Guest Enough!!!!

Where is orca888? His daily updates on his boy are quite interesting to read.

Oh stop it!

Initially orca888's maudlin postings on his boy were amusing, but as that thread soon turned into 4, 7, 11 pages, it became tiresome and a waste of bandwidth!

That thread was locked by Gachi Muchi because apparently there was a potential case of some minor issue arising.

Enough of orca888 and his supposedly str8 boy, that attention-seeking topic has been done to death.

Surely there are more interesting things under the sun to talk about!

• Guest locked this topic