Male HQ

Straight Massage Shop Recommendation in Singapore

On 5/24/2022 at 6:10 PM, sum1outhere_03 said:

I went to Rejuv over the weekend to try their massage.

For the start, I went for the 90 minutes for the shiatsu. The "messenger" on carousell (where I queried on) mentioned it was $95, so it was not bad (no front massage). I clicked on "Ah Long Shi 阿龙师" to query.

Anyway they had 2 shops which are just almost across each other. I went to the 361 Jalan Besar side.

I was greeted by the counter lady, who sounded Chinese. after payment, the massuer brought me to the second floor which I had the massage. It was a little disappointing cos you can feel the partition is a bit hospital-like once you step into the 2nd floor lol. (First floor was foot massage). 

Anyway Ah Long Shi, (his accent seems to be from China) was the masseur I requested for, his strength was pretty good. For the who 90 mins, I was pressed from my head all the way to the legs, only area not covered was the crack area. My opinion in massage point of view Ah Long Shi did pressed 95% of the acupuncture points that I had issue on (which is basically the whole body), compared to Soul & Sole, where both masseurs seemed to focus much on my back (yes mine was really a "tough" case). Some acupuncture points on my body was really uncomfortable yet relaxing when being pressed by Ah Long Shi. At the end of the massage course, I did feel better. Oh yes, there is nothing else to look forward as massage was strictly professionally done.

The only other con I had for the place was because it was partitioned with those curtains, you can hear your neighbour loud and clear. Sometimes you need to be aware how your masseur sounds like so as to not be embarrassed to answer the wrong dude (especially when the massuer asked if the pressed area is painful).

Other than that, I guess the place is a worthwhile place to visit. For those who want to try, don't think you will regret :) 

Oh FYI, as I was there at 9pm, it was at their closing time when I ended the massage. I noticed it had some announcement-like rhymes which I find it a little irritating. But perhaps because it has 2-3 storeys, it's to tell the masseur that time is up.

That ah long shi is straight? No happy ending?

On 5/26/2022 at 8:07 AM, Birdjay said:

That ah long shi is straight? No happy ending?

Nothing sensual. It's a straight establishment so don't expect much.

The good point is, every minute he was doing real massage, so it's worth the $95 for the 90 mins.

Will you be my valentine's? :D

On 5/26/2022 at 1:56 PM, sum1outhere_03 said:

Nothing sensual. It's a straight establishment so don't expect much.

The good point is, every minute he was doing real massage, so it's worth the $95 for the 90 mins.

Think he already left Rejoov massage.  His post was take out from Carousell 

On 5/27/2022 at 6:19 PM, Furore said:

Anyone here frequent NL @ Chijmes? Saw a young masseur with coloured hair and it isn’t Luck. Anyone has any idea what’s his name?

I work near there and am a member but haven't been there recently. Haha.

Just went Wanlin and randomly got the you-know-who. The massage was sensual.. press butt.. oil the butt.. swipe the crack.. press the point between the thighs and legs but he kept talking the entire hour.. great stamina. Plus also sweet talk! Haha. 

On 5/27/2022 at 9:19 PM, firefight said:

Just went Wanlin and randomly got the you-know-who. The massage was sensual.. press butt.. oil the butt.. swipe the crack.. press the point between the thighs and legs but he kept talking the entire hour.. great stamina. Plus also sweet talk! Haha. 

I think his name is Sam. Heard some mixed feedbacks but I'll go and try. Will post a field report soon. HAHA

On 5/27/2022 at 9:19 PM, firefight said:

He that teaser right? 

Had a oil body massage at Soul & Sole at Funan mall by this senior guy from Malaysia, Michael. Strength wise it’s strong & good. The coverage was thorough. At one part of it, the hand was close to his. Boy, what a discovery. I didn’t dare go further as it was a seriously good 90 mins massage. Perhaps the next round. 

On 5/31/2022 at 3:09 PM, wInterhound said:

Went to NL Chijmes yesterday, and I happen to come across a petite masseur, anyone tried him before? He is around 1.55m to 1.6m tall.. anyone know his name? 

I help you check next week.

I went Rejuv Foot but my usual 7 is not available so I just went with a random guy. The first interesting thing that I saw was that the receptionist is wearing top and I dunno mini-shorts only sibei sexy.  Halfway as I walked up behind her she suddenly use her shirt to cover her backside...Haha end of show. Also in my mind I was wondering if she was gonna press me (in my mind I was like 'siaoliao'). 

Luckily she asked me to sit and wait at the corner bed while waiting for the masseur to come up. I also waved hi to the busy 7 who was doing some massage without curtains pulled. Weird arrangement but anyway there was only that other guy and he wasn't even topless.

My masseur was an uncle with a tummy. Didn't ask for his name but maybe their Carou will show. He uses the armbone aplenty so many of my sore parts were owwwww. Also he uses quite a lot of force on the points like the groins, the chest, the upper thighs, and feels half hearted when massaging the butt. Buah here and there with a hard swipe... Sometimes the stroke is too long and hit my balls. Ouch.  He mostly did dry massage over the towel which was, on hindsight, a better approach as I had been exercising more than average and needed to loosen some tight muscles. He also doesn't mind of you touch his groin, I mean he put my hand on it while he massaged my arm...

Overall while effective the experience was more like a bulldozer clearing the soil....Mentally it was not so enjoyable..Haha.

Hope to provide more reviews soon.

Edited by firefight

On 5/28/2022 at 8:22 AM, h.shi said:

Had a oil body massage at Soul & Sole at Funan mall by this senior guy from Malaysia, Michael. Strength wise it’s strong & good. The coverage was thorough. At one part of it, the hand was close to his. Boy, what a discovery. I didn’t dare go further as it was a seriously good 90 mins massage. Perhaps the next round. 

Michael left already just called and checked

Visited NL CHIJMES and engaged Lxxx, stocky/large masseur who in his 30s. 

If you like sensual massage, you can find him but he has his shortcomings (at least to me) lol

The moment I entered the room, he dimmed the lights 😅 (something I don't encounter when I go straight spa establishments). He started small talks, asking how I got to know about him and if this is my first time here etc. Okay fine, small talks I can bear with it. Told him recommended by friend, he asked who my friend was hahaha! Then I told him there's a chat group that exchanges massage recommendations and he followed up by asking me to add him to the group lol. I decided to just keep quiet and enjoy the massage and he took the hint (I hope) by ending the conversation.

Massage wise, he used his elbows quite often (something I dislike) but he did check on the strength every now and then and asked which areas I would like to focus more on. The massage went on as per normal until he reached my butt then the interesting part came hahaha. He actually asked if I would like to get massage on my butt? I asked him to do whatever he wants because I usually go with the flow of the masseur. The butt massage was covered entirely with occasional swipes across my inner thigh towards my dick. He did spend quite some time doing that lol

After awhile, he started talking again 🙄 Asked about my job and if I am married etc. Goodness... I asked him why would that matter to him and he gave some lame reason lol. Anyway I think my retort stunned him so for the next few minutes, he was silent again. I was soon asked to flip around and he begin working on the thighs and slowly moved upwards. Then he worked on the tummy and moved up to the chest. Could tell he was deliberately circling around my nipples and he gingerly asked if that was fine. 🤣 I told him to do whatever his standard routine is. 

Long story short, if you like a masseur with sensual touch, you can give him a try. But he's too inquisitive and talkative for my liking. I like to enjoy my massage in peace hahaha. And if you ask me if he's one of us, I'd say the chances are pretty high 😂

On 6/2/2022 at 10:33 PM, firefight said:

I help you check next week.

I went Rejuv Foot but my usual 7 is not available so I just went with a random guy. The first interesting thing that I saw was that the receptionist is wearing top and I dunno mini-shorts only sibei sexy.  Halfway as I walked up behind her she suddenly use her shirt to cover her backside...Haha end of show. Also in my mind I was wondering if she was gonna press me (in my mind I was like 'siaoliao'). 

Luckily she asked me to sit and wait at the corner bed while waiting for the masseur to come up. I also waved hi to the busy 7 who was doing some massage without curtains pulled. Weird arrangement but anyway there was only that other guy and he wasn't even topless.

My masseur was an uncle with a tummy. Didn't ask for his name but maybe their Carou will show. He uses the armbone aplenty so many of my sore parts were owwwww. Also he uses quite a lot of force on the points like the groins, the chest, the upper thighs, and feels half hearted when massaging the butt. Buah here and there with a hard swipe... Sometimes the stroke is too long and hit my balls. Ouch.  He mostly did dry massage over the towel which was, on hindsight, a better approach as I had been exercising more than average and needed to loosen some tight muscles. He also doesn't mind of you touch his groin, I mean he put my hand on it while he massaged my arm...

Overall while effective the experience was more like a bulldozer clearing the soil....Mentally it was not so enjoyable..Haha.

Hope to provide more reviews soon.

I have the same experience with 7, he didnt cover the curtain fully. alamak. 

I think I know the uncle with tummy that u mention. He is Malaysian. I have the same experience as u :) 

On 6/7/2022 at 10:32 AM, durianking said:

I think I know the uncle with tummy that u mention. He is Malaysian. I have the same experience as u :) 

i was there on Sunday morning. Suppose to book seven but was told that he only start at 12noon. So I ended up with Alex instead.

When I done I saw seven massaging the other guy with the curtain open too and I can see the guy’s butt🤨

What do you mean by 7?

Do you know the uncle name?

On 6/7/2022 at 8:26 AM, calv said:

The boss claimed that it's because of rental issue ... Hope that they open a new outlet somewhere nearby!

David said it’s because of rental? But things are really getting more expensive nowadays…

Just finished my massage at NL CHIJMES. Didn't have an enjoyable oil massage but the finger press was good. Done by a fair slim cheena Chinese guy I think he is about 170.. I think I scared him bcos I tore the disposable undies when wearing it, so the undies rolled up, rendering it pointless. What was unenjoyable was that he was doing it just methodically without any actual thinking, aka agar press. Plus at the end he wasn't friendly and told me that there were drinks outside etc when he left for me to change back.

My thots were I'm a member of course I would know.. no need to say those...Sad to say I didn't even leave a $2 tip.

Sorry @wInterhoundi was unable to ask him anything today. Will drop by again though since it is just a 5min walk from my workplace.

On 6/7/2022 at 11:52 AM, Muslex79 said:

i was there on Sunday morning. Suppose to book seven but was told that he only start at 12noon. So I ended up with Alex instead.

When I done I saw seven massaging the other guy with the curtain open too and I can see the guy’s butt🤨

Lol why does he do that? Did someone molest him…?

On 6/7/2022 at 1:22 PM, firefight said:

Just finished my massage at NL CHIJMES. Didn't have an enjoyable oil massage but the finger press was good. Done by a fair slim cheena Chinese guy I think he is about 170.. I think I scared him bcos I tore the disposable undies when wearing it, so the undies rolled up, rendering it pointless. What was unenjoyable was that he was doing it just methodically without any actual thinking, aka agar press. Plus at the end he wasn't friendly and told me that there were drinks outside etc when he left for me to change back.

My thots were I'm a member of course I would know.. no need to say those...Sad to say I didn't even leave a $2 tip.

Sorry @wInterhoundi was unable to ask him anything today. Will drop by again though since it is just a 5min walk from my workplace.

@firefight no worries.. thanks so much.. :) 

On 6/7/2022 at 10:01 PM, Furore said:

Anyone frequent Natureland @ RQ and is a regular of Sxxx? 

DM me on your feedbacks, if any.

I want to try him also. Someone told me to try him but didn't get the chance that time since he was on home leave for a month.  Wish to try him next time

On 6/6/2022 at 8:18 PM, greysnow said:

Visited NL CHIJMES and engaged Lxxx, stocky/large masseur who in his 30s. 

If you like sensual massage, you can find him but he has his shortcomings (at least to me) lol

The moment I entered the room, he dimmed the lights 😅 (something I don't encounter when I go straight spa establishments). He started small talks, asking how I got to know about him and if this is my first time here etc. Okay fine, small talks I can bear with it. Told him recommended by friend, he asked who my friend was hahaha! Then I told him there's a chat group that exchanges massage recommendations and he followed up by asking me to add him to the group lol. I decided to just keep quiet and enjoy the massage and he took the hint (I hope) by ending the conversation.

Massage wise, he used his elbows quite often (something I dislike) but he did check on the strength every now and then and asked which areas I would like to focus more on. The massage went on as per normal until he reached my butt then the interesting part came hahaha. He actually asked if I would like to get massage on my butt? I asked him to do whatever he wants because I usually go with the flow of the masseur. The butt massage was covered entirely with occasional swipes across my inner thigh towards my dick. He did spend quite some time doing that lol

After awhile, he started talking again 🙄 Asked about my job and if I am married etc. Goodness... I asked him why would that matter to him and he gave some lame reason lol. Anyway I think my retort stunned him so for the next few minutes, he was silent again. I was soon asked to flip around and he begin working on the thighs and slowly moved upwards. Then he worked on the tummy and moved up to the chest. Could tell he was deliberately circling around my nipples and he gingerly asked if that was fine. 🤣 I told him to do whatever his standard routine is. 

Long story short, if you like a masseur with sensual touch, you can give him a try. But he's too inquisitive and talkative for my liking. I like to enjoy my massage in peace hahaha. And if you ask me if he's one of us, I'd say the chances are pretty high 😂

I also have some episode of him.

please DM,we can share it.

What uncle with tummy name?

On 6/8/2022 at 4:51 PM, TinnieShawnnie said:

Hello, any recommendations for Wanlin? anyone tried Zico or Sun?

I have engaged Zico twice and I like his skill but it's a straight joint, doubt will have any hanky panky. Unless someone have different experiences. 

On 5/28/2022 at 8:22 AM, h.shi said:

Interesting... 

I went to Rejuv today as there was no slot for masseur at NL Chijmes, feeling the soreness from my training. Was randomly assigned Seven whose face was clearly visible this time. When arriving his colleague another slim guy was topless and drying himself at the back of L1 and joking among the trio.

As usual his massage was balanced with enough strength and strokes to loosen your muscles and relax your mind. Annoyingly this time there was more teasing than usual as I felt my butt was kinda like in the 'durian season', lotsa hand and finger strokes stretching the cheeks... lol. Thankfully the leg massage was good as I felt them tight from my swims. Interestingly despite the disposable undies being the usual black briefs kind, he still took the step to tear the sides abit so the legs and 'durian' could be all massaged in one segment. 

After the flip I got massaged on the tummy, which I felt kinda detoxed, he also pressed the top of the groin with his wrist. The second legs massage also included some groin presses and again some butt. 

All in all it was a good massage, I had a dollop of precinct...

I guess I would only visit again next month...This was a tad too much teasing.

Edited by firefight