Male HQ

Straight Massage Shop Recommendation in Singapore

On 3/21/2022 at 12:53 PM, greysnow said:

Well, if they are catering to the gay clientele, then there must be something that will attract them be to be returning customers. Else, for that kind of price, I think I will be better off elsewhere that is pocket-friendly and yet satisfying at the same time.

Maybe those who tried the abdomen massage one can review here, whether it's worth the price tag lol

I mean just massaging of the ass and abdomen may not necessary be sensual mah. So, I wonder what's so special for the price to be pricier than other establishments.

Nothing sensual hence please don't expect anything. 

If the price wise isn't matching your expectations, just vote with your pocket.

On 9/28/2021 at 6:46 PM, nothunk00 said:

Zufu:

Was told only left with Andrew, Ah Lee, Peter and James.

Andrew and Ah Lee are old timers

Andrew - swedish style softer pressure, a bit sissy

Ah Lee- med hard pressure, doesn't massage anywhere below waist and above thigh.

James - Chinese tuina style with varied strokes, will do sensual with oil

Peter- Chinese tuina style With limited strokes, quite repetitive

Out of the 4, prob only James worth going back again the rest is a waste of time for me imo.

Only ah Lee gave me the shorts, the rest ok to go nude.

May I know Peter stats? 

On 3/23/2022 at 7:18 PM, wInterhound said:

Hmmmm.. not too sure.. 

But through their conversation don’t think he is peter or James.. 

I just visited James, he also spoke with someone with a very discernible cheena accent. Someone was moaning a lot earlier....zzz

a. 

On 3/23/2022 at 9:19 PM, immortal said:

i went zufu and there was a uncle quite plump and quite dark skinned. any one know who he is?

Should be Peter..

On 3/19/2022 at 8:44 AM, olderisgood75 said:

Toa Payoh Lor 4 TCM shop where yuan shifu used to work at. 

The boss is a specs guy, with moustache and beer belly. Seems like there is another 60s part time worker there. Anyone know his name? 

TIA

Can pm the shop name?

Just went to Rejev...

From their opening hours till 3pm. There is a promotion where an hour of traditional massage is $38 but if you do 90mins, the 30mins is usual price. So i paid $73 for 90mins.

Do note that they have 2 types of massage. Traditional and abdomen and ass i think. Traditional dont' massage anywhere below tummy and above thigh. That's what i'm been told and experience.

The massage was not too bad. The massuer i have gotten is called 7. Lean guy but strength was not too bad. Just noted that when he was massaging me, The curtain was fully closed so i could feel and hear sound clearly. Disposable underwear was given to me. 

But when he turned me over, he drew the curtain. So that's good. For the price and skill, i would say its not too bad. 

You can shower before and after.

Tried Rejuv for the promotion of $38 massage. As mentioned previously, the massage was done pretty normally with nothing done above the thighs and below the tummy. Pretty average I would say for the massage, nothing to rave about as well. Place was pretty empty since it was a weekday afternoon. Would I go back again? For the promo price, may consider going back but anything more than that, I would suggest going other places lol

One thing interesting to note is that the masseur was saying that the boss received numerous messages from customers asking for "special services". Apparently the ads were posted by the boss to target gay clientele but those customers assumed that the ads were posted by the masseurs themselves and thus asked for "special services"

So if anyone thought they would get something out of this place, you all may want to think again. The boss will pose as the masseurs and reply the messages on their behalf. Just FYI 😆

On 3/29/2022 at 8:48 PM, greysnow said:

Tried Rejuv for the promotion of $38 massage. As mentioned previously, the massage was done pretty normally with nothing done above the thighs and below the tummy. Pretty average I would say for the massage, nothing to rave about as well. Place was pretty empty since it was a weekday afternoon. Would I go back again? For the promo price, may consider going back but anything more than that, I would suggest going other places lol

One thing interesting to note is that the masseur was saying that the boss received numerous messages from customers asking for "special services". Apparently the ads were posted by the boss to target gay clientele but those customers assumed that the ads were posted by the masseurs themselves and thus asked for "special services"

So if anyone thought they would get something out of this place, you all may want to think again. The boss will pose as the masseurs and reply the messages on their behalf. Just FYI 😆

Great review I agree with you too. Do make sure the massage provided by the place suits your needs and vote with your money. 

Yeah. I suspected as much. My experience there was clean and professional. Totally different from what the suggestive ads on Carousell might suggest. 

On 4/1/2022 at 10:10 AM, Revival90 said:

Yeah. I suspected as much. My experience there was clean and professional. Totally different from what the suggestive ads on Carousell might suggest. 

my rejuv experience was totally bad...

massager say go to toilet and wash feet...and I went to next building's toilet and wash my feet.

and show my feet to shop manager..

strange experience.

It was not service...

and ofcorce There's no customer except me...

good massager shop wipe my feet with wet tissue..

please don't trust carousell introduce.

I went there 3 times for 90 mins body massage asking for male massuer.  Everytime the lady boss keep asking me to try the other type of massage that cost $120 for 90mins. She claimed that it very comfortable and i will like it. Do anyone try that before? Is it worth it? I got no chance to enquiry with the massuer whether does it really make us happy . Haha

On 4/2/2022 at 6:18 PM, Qiaochee said:

I went there 3 times for 90 mins body massage asking for male massuer.  Everytime the lady boss keep asking me to try the other type of massage that cost $120 for 90mins. She claimed that it very comfortable and i will like it. Do anyone try that before? Is it worth it? I got no chance to enquiry with the massuer whether does it really make us happy . Haha

As mentioned in other posts, this spa is a strictly professional one. You need to wear their undies/shorts.

Yes, they keep pushing for the more expensive one, which just includes putting on some abdomen covering (heated) and supposedly doing more on lymphatic areas.

I tried the normal ($85 90min) as well as the expensive ($85 60min); I liked the normal one better but this is more due to variations from different masseurs (don’t know their names). Both experiences are professional firm massages. So no different from other spas catering to clients of both genders.

On 4/4/2022 at 1:34 AM, yolotodo9191 said:

Hi guys, 

I just recently went back to Rejuv, to their new 2nd outlet across the road from Hoa Nam building. 

My usual masseur, isn't around anymore. I think he has returned to Malaysia.

I booked a slot with a masseur named Seven. He is a new staff, and has just came over from China. Lean Fit guy and quite good looking. His massage was quite okay, and has a very good polite attitude. 

Just finished a session with Seven. Very professional guy who pressed every inch of my bod except my face, head, feet, hands and deek. I took the $85 package. The receptionist isn't very professional as she didn't take my number nor asked me which therapist I preferred. So in the end while Seven was massaging an Indian lady's foot they had to change him to the originally assigned female therapist.

Seven was also very good at finding the accupoints to press so those tired muscles and joints were eased substantially. .

So I guess the $35 extra is really a luxury expense. Haha.

Also in the end I think the noisy customer came again...(see my previous post on Alex) The poor China guy had to blabber with him again about the $35 difference.

On 4/5/2022 at 8:10 PM, firefight said:

Just finished a session with Seven. Very professional guy who pressed every inch of my bod except my face, head, feet, hands and deek. I took the $85 package. The receptionist isn't very professional as she didn't take my number nor asked me which therapist I preferred. So in the end while Seven was massaging an Indian lady's foot they had to change him to the originally assigned female therapist.

Seven was also very good at finding the accupoints to press so those tired muscles and joints were eased substantially. .

So I guess the $35 extra is really a luxury expense. Haha.

Also in the end I think the noisy customer came again...(see my previous post on Alex) The poor China guy had to blabber with him again about the $35 difference.

So you took the normal $85 massage of 90 mins that doesn't include tummy/butt right? The masseur doesn't go anywhere near those areas right? I think they no longer have the first hour promo now, so not sure if it's still worth going now 😂

On 4/5/2022 at 8:43 PM, greysnow said:

So you took the normal $85 massage of 90 mins that doesn't include tummy/butt right? The masseur doesn't go anywhere near those areas right? I think they no longer have the first hour promo now, so not sure if it's still worth going now 😂

Nope. Mine was the 1h package. He slipped his hands into the disposable underwear and groped my butt.. then pressed many points... Just not the perineum regrettably. After the flip, he slipped his hands in again and pressed the joints of the hips. Then around the end as he wiped he wiped quite many areas.

I mentioned "he pressed EVERYWHERE except..."

On 4/5/2022 at 9:13 PM, firefight said:

Nope. Mine was the 1h package. He slipped his hands into the disposable underwear and groped my butt.. then pressed many points... Just not the perineum regrettably. After the flip, he slipped his hands in again and pressed the joints of the hips. Then around the end as he wiped he wiped quite many areas.

I mentioned "he pressed EVERYWHERE except..."

Wahh... you must be feeling rich.... 1 hour $85 😅 So the do you feel it's worth the additional $30? That additional $30 I can always give it as tips to the masseur for a job "well done" leh hahaha!

On 4/7/2022 at 3:36 AM, guyguy_decent said:

anyone knows natureland any masseur allows fully naked? town/central outlet would be good. 

You can ask the masseur, or see if they pass you the disposable undies or not.

On 4/6/2022 at 6:31 PM, greysnow said:

Wahh... you must be feeling rich.... 1 hour $85 😅 So the do you feel it's worth the additional $30? That additional $30 I can always give it as tips to the masseur for a job "well done" leh hahaha!

Sometimes we spend more money for the convenience. Rejuv is simply nearer to my house and I only have a limited window of availability...So yeah. I didn't even specify the masseur, just any male will do. I also tip the masseur for doing a good professional job, ranging from $4 to $15. 

If the job is shit then yeah I won't give a tip and probably don't visit them again.

Edited by firefight

On 4/7/2022 at 12:22 PM, Since u r here said:

is the rejuv u guys been talking about ? only at jln besar?
https://rejuv.sg/

Yeah nowadays I just go to the new branch just opposite Hoa Nam building. If you are busing along Serangoon Road you can walk through Beatty Road (where the famous Hokkien Mee is) to the shop.

Went to Whampoa market area block 86. As my usual therapist was not available, decided to try this shop by the name of Ah Jun, not able to read the full shop name in mandarin. They have only one male therapist. He is from China & look in his late 20s or early 30s, around 1.75m, slim. I took the 1.5 hours session at $75. 

The shop will provide shorts for all customers. There is no hanky panky in the massage but his strokes can be sensual. For example for the back massage, the therapist does glide his hands from the shoulders all the way to the butt & from the calf up to the butt, including the buff crack. The 1.5 hours session also includes front  massage: from the inner thigh up to the groin, touching the balls. Note that as I am not a regular, I cannot confirm if he does that for every client. 

Big negative  point:

Though there are curtains which are supposed to provide privacy, the shop policy is to leave a big gap by not closing it completely. This means customers & other female therapists can walk pass or even stand there to watch the whole session. Also, for that location, $75 for 1.5 hours is considered expensive.

For those who don’t mind the negative points, you may try. Personally, I will not go back. 

Edited by robin

On 4/9/2022 at 11:47 AM, robin said:

Went to Whampoa market area block 86. As my usual therapist was not available, decided to try this shop by the name of Ah Jun, not able to read the full shop name in mandarin. They have only one male therapist. He is from China & look in his late 20s or early 30s, around 1.75m, slim. I took the 1.5 hours session at $75. 

The shop will provide shorts for all customers. There is no hanky panky in the massage but his strokes can be sensual. For example for the back massage, the therapist does glide his hands from the shoulders all the way to the butt & from the calf up to the butt, including the buff crack. The 1.5 hours session also includes front  massage: from the inner thigh up to the groin, touching the balls. Note that as I am not a regular, I cannot confirm if he does that for every client. 

Big negative  point:

Though there are curtains which are supposed to provide privacy, the shop policy is to leave a big gap by not closing it completely. This means customers & other female therapists can walk pass or even stand there to watch the whole session. Also, for that location, $75 for 1.5 hours is considered expensive.

For those who don’t mind the negative points, you may try. Personally, I will not go back. 

I think you meant block 82.

Big negative  point:

Interesting experience. Will check it out.

On 4/11/2022 at 12:16 PM, Furore said:

Hello! Do you guys have any place to recommend for massages that are sensual, and don’t mind massage in nude? Preferably in the west but don’t mind if it’s central. Can DM me the place and masseur to look for? Thank you!

Read the post above on Baozulin please.

Edited by firefight

I actually went to tried Baozulin but i guess it was different from what kjs2221 had recommended. Perhaps he had a different experience at that time, I reckon therapists may not always be the same. 

Just wonder if there are other establishments that anyone is aware of...? I read something on Shan Traditional but not sure if it's worth a shot and if they are willing to acommodate to the strength of the massage.

Big negative  point:

Just to let you guys know I have received feedback from members here that they went to try & some did while others did not receive the same sensual experience which I have described. 

Edited by robin

On 4/11/2022 at 12:16 PM, Furore said:

Hello! Do you guys have any place to recommend for massages that are sensual, and don’t mind massage in nude? Preferably in the west but don’t mind if it’s central. Can DM me the place and masseur to look for? Thank you!

Hi dear Furore,

When was the first time I did a sensual massage?

I remember clearly, before Circuit Breaker.

I'll be frank with U,

There is no such thing as a "Sensual Massage" out there coz there is a FINE LINE when the sensual msg becomes one with a happy-ending.

my 2 cents.