Male HQ

Straight Massage Shop Recommendation in Singapore

I didn't tip.

In this kind of straight massage joint in Sg, usually customers don't practise tipping.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

But I did tip a male therapist at Imperial before for his relaxing massage.

Good to know I wasnt spoiling market...will continue in zufu.

Like the hard msg...release all my knots.. best

• 2 weeks later...

hi

this thread seems interesting.

could someone recommend some gorgeous masseurs across the various straight spas, and which allow nude massage and which don't? i know that there were many recommendations in the past thread but think that it may be good if someone could post a most updated summary?

tQ

;)

Visited Green Apple, Max again. Havent been to him for ages. Had a body scrub followed by 90min body massage.

I felt his skill has improved and more sensual than before. He pulled the paper underwear really low this time and massaged my entire butt. Very high when he slipped his hands under your groin around to rub my inner tights

Next was rubbing of my tummy in circular movements, lightly brushing against my erection. It was heavenly! He too, slipped his hands under the underwear to massage my hip bones. I was so hard that i swear i could have torn the paper underwear if it wasn't that big and loose.

Please share if you have found similar excellent masseurs. Good day !

I'm kinda confused between Green Apple and Imperial Apple... both open till super late (4AM). Now.... for those who tried both, which one is nicer? with proper massage beds (I don't like lying flat on the floor on a mattress or on a simple high bed, without a hole for my face). I find it painful and not relaxing having to turn my face side-way...

Also noticed that, on their respective Facebook pages, they use the same pictures for some of their offers (Valentine's day for example)? Same management?

Edited by Enelym1978

Hi Enelym.

Green apple and imperial apple are of the same management. However imperial has attached bathrooms and slightly posh and costlier.

Green apple offer the same services, common bathroom, which means u have to wrap a towel and walk to shower area, which its ok for me.

Reception. Is friendlier at Green Apple and massage room drape with heavy velvet dark curtain. Unless imperial has door but with a see thru glass window and staff tends to check on u without notice! So rude!!

Try both u know the difference :-)

I went to Imperial Spa last night 11th April 2013, to try MAD.

My review : -

He was 10 mins late, but he apologised immediately.

I took a 90mins massage, he started by asking me  what pressure I needed, and with or without oil.

Medium to hard and oil was my response.

I requested to remove my shorts but was politely rejected and was asked to wear the disposable underwear.

His strenght, was excellent, On a scale of 1 -5, I will rate it a 4.99.

Some parts of my body I felt pain when he was exerting his finger pressure on my muscles/knots.

He seems to know what the muscles were, eg ITB,  enquiring if I was a cyclist which was spot on.

Was his skill commendable? On a scale of 1 - 5, I will rate it a 4.88.

Was it sensual ? On a scale of 1 - 5, I will rate it a 0.

Was it worth the $82 for 90mins.

Too soon to tell, as he mention I will feel better in 2-3 days time.

Would I visit him again - Yes.

why not just wear own underwear/pants rather than the disposable

Visited Green Apple, Max again. Havent been to him for ages. Had a body scrub followed by 90min body massage.

I felt his skill has improved and more sensual than before. He pulled the paper underwear really low this time and massaged my entire butt. Very high when he slipped his hands under your groin around to rub my inner tights

Next was rubbing of my tummy in circular movements, lightly brushing against my erection. It was heavenly! He too, slipped his hands under the underwear to massage my hip bones. I was so hard that i swear i could have torn the paper underwear if it wasn't that big and loose.

Please share if you have found similar excellent masseurs. Good day !

He knows how to tease his male customers.

I believe he is straight.

OMG worse service person ever at the reception f Imperial. So much attitude and rude...

Will not come back. I didn't even get a massage since it took her forever to tell me there are no spots.

Ya the reception service sucks big time.

But I go back for the masseurs.

They are really good.

OMG worse service person ever at the reception f Imperial. So much attitude and rude...

Will not come back. I didn't even get a massage since it took her forever to tell me there are no spots.

Hahaha....i thought i was the only unlucky customer....

Once i made a booking prior to going there, everything was told to me as OK! and when i arrived there, i was actually made to wait for 50 mins before the assigned therapist could attend to me!

The 2nd time was even worse....i opted for a male masseur thru phone booking and i was given a female therapist instead. Argued and insisted that they stuffed up my booking, no apology whatsoever and they finally said that all male masseurs were on duty at that time. The one i booked for wasnt even working & the next available male masseur would only be available in an hour's time. I walked out and swore i would never go back anymore irregardless of how hot and hunky the masseurs are. Period

I cannot close my eyes on the welcoming service... no matter how good or good looking the therapists are...

You go to these places to relax, have a good time and get a massage (the rest are just extra and optional). So if i walk in a place and feel unwelcome, I'm sorry, it's not working out for me.

Here is my experience yesterday at Imperial Apple:

I walked in with a friend of mine, at around 3:30pm. There was a couple at the desk already (one man and his wife probably) and were being attended by the girl at the desk. Upon walking in, she looks at us, doesn't even say hello and goes back to her couple...

Fine... we walk up, look at the price list, sounds good, not that expensive and we are both impressed by how the place looks like, it's a very nice decor.

Anyway, she's finally done with that couple who walks away with some therapists. She finally acknowledges us and asks us what we want. I talk first and say "I saw outside an ad saying that there are special prices for body massages from Mon-Fri but before 5PM (or 7PM can't remember), but next to it there is another ad for foot massage and it just says Happy Hour, so is that price valid now?"

Cuz my friend wanted a foot massage, where as I wanted a body massage.

"No it's not, it's only Monday till Friday"

"Oh ok, it did not say, that's why I'm asking"

"Yes it says"

Errrrrr ok.... anyway, moving on. The price list has two difference prices: members and non-members. So I ask her what that membership is. She explains that it is $38 per year to be a member. Ok good.

But then my friend asked "any other perks for signing up? or is it just for these member prices?"

And she gave him a look... Seriously, the look that says a thousand words, including "can you please stop asking me questions? I don't want to talk to you"...

But she still answers "just the price difference".

Ok we are still fine. I tell her that I'll take the membership and ask her whether she has a free spot now for 90min body massage and 60min foot massage for my friend.

"You have an appointment? we are full now, no spots".

I'm a bit annoyed that she did not ask us right away... fine. I'm expecting her now to suggest another timing... but no, she walks away and go talk to another staff member who was near by....

I was like "WTF?!"

My friend got pissed and walked out. I was still standing there a bit.... surprised. So I ask "excuse me, can you tell me when you would have a slot for us?"

Again, she looks at me like I was really really annoying her. She sighs and comes back to the desk, flips through her book and says in 2h... By then I was just somehow pissed and said thanks and walked out.

Again, this is NOT the kind of welcome I am expecting from any place: store, restaurant, whatever.

But since they seem really popular, I guess they don't care much about this?

When I was there last Saturday with my female friend, we stood at the reception for 5min and that bimbo female with long/dyed hair didn't even speak a word to us. How welcoming.

I called to book an appointment the day before for an appointment at 5pm.

When I told her I booked an appointment, she said there was no record.

After messing with the appointment book, somehow my record showed up.

My female friend went in first.

Then I was asked to go in for a shower, after which i waited 20min for Mad to come in.

I took the couple room by myself. While waiting for Mad, another customer came in and use the bed nearer to the door. No privacy, though the curtain was drawn.

Imperial apple must do something about their customer device. Especially that bimbo (I should call her a GONG CHEE BYE).

Edited by otokonoko

Imperial SPA is busy these few weeks.

I try to book MAD the last 2 Friday's,  but it seems he is fully booked for the hours I wanted which is 6pm - 9pm.

Customer Service is paramount in any business perhaps we should call Imperial Spa to point out that their receptionist is rude. It is no use complaining here. 

I have read that MAX provide good massages, is he at Imperial or Green Apple ?

Green Apple is so close to my office, I can virtually walk there in 4 minutes.

Edited by inbody123

Enelym,

I strongly agreed with you. The receptionist is a complete dum dum.

Once I made an appt with her over the phone, she confirmed my booking at 7pm, when i arrived at 6.50pm.

She said no booking and agreed to arrange for me but she need 30mins as the massuer was busy.

She suggested i go have a cup of coffee and come back.

30 mins later.... i went back and she completely has no idea i was there earlier.

I asked if she's a Gold Fish.  she replied huh???? 

I told her she has short memory...like a fish!

Anyway... go to Green Apple. The services are must better.

Try Max . No regrets.

There is a stocky, muscular, mature and good-looking masseur working at a TCM massage shop at Pearl Centre (#02-10) He claimed that he is a local Chinese and only do clean massage without hanky-panky. I have a short conversation with him via SMS. I tried to tempt him by paying more but he refused to give H.E or even massage me naked. His charge is $45 for full body massage (1 Hr). If you are into muscles bear, you can contact him at 91697744 (name is Kelvin)

This topic is about straight joints. Why still asking about HE? :)

99% of the cases you won't get a HE. You might hint or ask the masseur but.....

Why not go to a gay joints if that's what you want?

Ya agreed on this. Feel so funny when some ppl trying to comment at here regarding HE.

Any ideas what happen to those ex - diamond masseur. Can someone update with thanks. 

There were a few my favourite.

One always wear white singlet or short - slim from Malaysia

Stocky guy with hard massage

Young who claim still studying part time course who reside/operate in sengkang areas.

There is a stocky, muscular, mature and good-looking masseur working at a TCM massage shop at Pearl Centre (#02-10) He claimed that he is a local Chinese and only do clean massage without hanky-panky. I have a short conversation with him via SMS. I tried to tempt him by paying more but he refused to give H.E or even massage me naked. His charge is $45 for full body massage (1 Hr). If you are into muscles bear, you can contact him at 91697744 (name is Kelvin)

Yes tried him before this year after chinese new year. since it was the third day of CNY, the shop barely has any customers, so I managed to book him. But because it is a straight masseur place, I can also hear the next room lady staff doing massage on the uncle and their conversation. Went into a small room, he only uses the normal chinese medicated oil if you want it, else body lotion. He is not stocky, i would classify him as hunky. His strokes are very firm, and he will ask if the pressure is okay with you. At the end of the session, he offered to use his elbow (so he was standing while I was sitting upright) to loosen up my tensed shoulders, that was kind of painful but it did help to ease off. Kelvin is on jack-d, so you can see his photo.

The last time I frequent to Kevin's shop was 2-3 months ago, that time I was like there once every 1-2 weeks. He's not the boss there but since I used to been there ard 7-8, I only saw him most the time. He has quite a strong and firm strokes and yea he looks quite hunky to me, ard 30ish maybe?

I am always strip to my birth suit when he's massaging me, that's feels very nice and erotic sometimes, especially with his strong strokes. He'll unintentionally rub against your balls while massaging your butt and your thigh, sometimes he did some tickles on my feet, thigh, chest and nip (while asking me whether I like that)... And for once, he asked me whether I like sm... And I said I don't. :) and, no HE.

Cheers

Yes tried him before this year after chinese new year. since it was the third day of CNY, the shop barely has any customers, so I managed to book him. But because it is a straight masseur place, I can also hear the next room lady staff doing massage on the uncle and their conversation. Went into a small room, he only uses the normal chinese medicated oil if you want it, else body lotion. He is not stocky, i would classify him as hunky. His strokes are very firm, and he will ask if the pressure is okay with you. At the end of the session, he offered to use his elbow (so he was standing while I was sitting upright) to loosen up my tensed shoulders, that was kind of painful but it did help to ease off. Kelvin is on jack-d, so you can see his photo.

• 3 weeks later...

I tried MAX at Green Apple 2 Fridays ago. Took a 90mins massage, they have a special before 6.30pm.

My field report :- 

He was late, booking was at 500 pm, he was at least 10 mins late, he took me upstairs and asked me to get ready, he disappear for another 5-10 mins. The massage only begun at 520 pm and finished at 630 pm sharp. Since I paid a promotion price I did not make any complaint.

Massage skill - He has the energy to give a hard massage, a 4 out of 5.

Not sure why he concentrate mainly on the buttocks. The disposable underwear was pulled up to expose the buttocks.

It was quite "erotic" but I was hoping he do my upper back more, despite me asking him to concentrate more on the upper back. 

He did not do long on the front part. 

Of course no HE.

Not at Green Apple or Imperial Spa.

Would I return ?

Only if he sticks to the 90 mins and not short change customers.

I tried MAX at Green Apple 2 Fridays ago. Took a 90mins massage, they have a special before 6.30pm.

My field report :- 

He was late, booking was at 500 pm, he was at least 10 mins late, he took me upstairs and asked me to get ready, he disappear for another 5-10 mins. The massage only begun at 520 pm and finished at 630 pm sharp. Since I paid a promotion price I did not make any complaint.

Massage skill - He has the energy to give a hard massage, a 4 out of 5.

Not sure why he concentrate mainly on the buttocks. The disposable underwear was pulled up to expose the buttocks.

It was quite "erotic" but I was hoping he do my upper back more, despite me asking him to concentrate more on the upper back. 

He did not do long on the front part. 

Of course no HE.

Not at Green Apple or Imperial Spa.

Would I return ?

Only if he sticks to the 90 mins and not short change customers.

That's not an isolated case. I've tried Max probably 5 times so far and never once he was on time. You know why he always disappears for abt 10 mins at the start of the massage? He goes for his ciggies at every start of the massage. Of course he would tell his customer that he went down to bring the massage oil. But he has the skill and strength. Pity that he knows he's the highly sought after masseur, therefore he can afford to be non compliance.

That's not an isolated case. I've tried Max probably 5 times so far and never once he was on time. You know why he always disappears for abt 10 mins at the start of the massage? He goes for his ciggies at every start of the massage. Of course he would tell his customer that he went down to bring the massage oil. But he has the skill and strength. Pity that he knows he's the highly sought after masseur, therefore he can afford to be non compliance.

I've blacklisted Max since ages ago,

There are better therapists at Imperial Apple.

• G_M changed the title to Rejuv Footwork Massage