Male HQ

Straight Massage Shop Recommendation in Singapore

Yes That guy is gay. He once even stripped and offered himself - which I was not very keen about. That was 1st time he was assigned to me long before my current favorite joined Zufu. He behaved like very knowledgeable and all knowing and touched me all over and even offered HJ but I was not really keen on doing the obvious. He also told me about the Boss being the former owner of gay spa and he and some of the other worked there before. Actually friendly, nice and very obliging guy, but only went to him once.

Edited by B.bo

I have contacts for str8 massage joints with clueless str8 masseurs with no attitude. They massage very well, no attitude and do massage as only unselfconscious straight men massage. Maybe they unaware there are gays who like being touch intimately by str8, cute men.

PM for contacts but don't expect HE or to touch them. They very str8 guys, some young.

Yes That guy is gay. He once even stripped and offered himself - which I was not very keen about. That was 1st time he was assigned to me long before my current favorite joined Zufu. He behaved like very knowledgeable and all knowing and touched me all over and even offered HJ but I was not really keen on doing the obvious. He also told me about the Boss being the former owner of gay spa and he and some of the other worked there before. Actually friendly, nice and very obliging guy, but only went to him once.

Ah Dong don't look gay. He also don't allow me to touch his cock. He said he is not gay.

Don know how real the info is.. my fren ever ask ah dong to massage his dick, ah dong don wan... hopefully the member here is not just giving the fake info for others to go "test water"...

Yes, agree.

There are no massage rooms, just compartment divided by curtains. I won't think the masseur brave enough to give HE or HJ or BJ.

Don know how real the info is.. my fren ever ask ah dong to massage his dick, ah dong don wan... hopefully the member here is not just giving the fake info for others to go "test water"...

i telling the truth.. he direct help me to massage my dick and say it is good for Prostate and when he massage is using the towel to cover with it... not like masturbate lo...it is more to massage those 穴位

how much is the price for an hour massage at Zufu?

Can u recommend any young masseur - with strong/firm hands and give sensual massage

think ah dong still the best.. with strong hands and very sensual massage.

Yes, agree.

There are no massage rooms, just compartment divided by curtains. I won't think the masseur brave enough to give HE or HJ or BJ.

some really brave.. but not in zufu...

Went there yesterday evening for a 60min body massage. The place was full on the second floor because when I got in, he took me upstairs, to realize it was full and we went back downstairs and used the room right across from the foot massage seats. Needless to say, there is no privacy in this place if that's what you are looking for. Everything is just divided by a curtain. There is of course some background music playing but the light inside the massage "room" was way too bright...

They do have a proper massage table with a hole for your face.

Don't know the name of my masseur but he must be about 40+, with glasses. Strong strokes, it was quite good but I still prefer Nikki at Salon pour le Homme because he felt where my knots were and kept kneading those areas until it's all released. Whereas at Zufu, it was more mechanical, meaning he would follow his routine and that's it.

He asked a few times whether the pressure was good so at least, they do pay attention to you. But the noise from next door... chatting, cell phones ringing... not that relaxing haha. Upstairs must have been a bit more quiet I suppose.

No shower facilities so after the oil massage... maybe next time I'll ask without oil.

It's not bad, I liked it but at $46 for 60min compared to $40 at Salon pour le Homme, I would go back to the latter :)

I tried one of the foot massage at People's Park Complex, Chinatown because the price is reasonable so I asked for a male masseur as they are usually better so got this masseur about 40+, his pressure was way to strong for my tender feet of the treatment from previous day, So I asked him not to hard, he replied rudely "Anyone can do for you". Very rude to a paying customers but I saw they are more polite to Ang Mohs.

Couldn't agree more...

Think chemistry between both parties matter...

Most importantly is enjoy n relax during the massage

I agree. In fact, even if there is chemistry, the set-up is not conducive. Tried Ah Dong recently and my observation is that he will avoid the private parts (or nearby) at all times. In fact, even if the towel slips a bit, he will make sure he returns it instantly to where it should be.

Went there yesterday evening for a 60min body massage. The place was full on the second floor because when I got in, he took me upstairs, to realize it was full and we went back downstairs and used the room right across from the foot massage seats. Needless to say, there is no privacy in this place if that's what you are looking for. Everything is just divided by a curtain. There is of course some background music playing but the light inside the massage "room" was way too bright...

They do have a proper massage table with a hole for your face.

Don't know the name of my masseur but he must be about 40+, with glasses. Strong strokes, it was quite good but I still prefer Nikki at Salon pour le Homme because he felt where my knots were and kept kneading those areas until it's all released. Whereas at Zufu, it was more mechanical, meaning he would follow his routine and that's it.

He asked a few times whether the pressure was good so at least, they do pay attention to you. But the noise from next door... chatting, cell phones ringing... not that relaxing haha. Upstairs must have been a bit more quiet I suppose.

No shower facilities so after the oil massage... maybe next time I'll ask without oil.

It's not bad, I liked it but at $46 for 60min compared to $40 at Salon pour le Homme, I would go back to the latter :)

ohh...he massage me 2...he also massage my cock secretly...hahaha..but no cum lah.. ..=p

• G_M changed the title to Rejuv Footwork Massage