Male HQ

Straight Massage Shop Recommendation in Singapore

4 hours ago, crayon shin said:

James not so tall. looks fit. 

i feel his "pedicure" job not so good as compared to Ah Dong.

i try ah dong pedicure twice - very inconsistence. Heard he gone back liao to china when i visit the last time

as for Jame, okay but still room for improvement, on second thought, this skill is limited in sg - so accept what they do.

i enjoy the last one whom left to china, he sort of detail guy but not impressive in look and also not much business since less advertise there except foot relexlogy and massage.

i did try ah dong massage - over rated for me. I went for off peak hour and also so so massage but hard massage instead. For the price, i sort of okay for monthly affair.

After massage, i enjoy the next door chicken rice and coffee instead.

Gave a try for the coffee shop,

2 minutes ago, Firday said:

i try ah dong pedicure twice - very inconsistence. Heard he gone back liao to china when i visit the last time

as for Jame, okay but still room for improvement, on second thought, this skill is limited in sg - so accept what they do.

i enjoy the last one whom left to china, he sort of detail guy but not impressive in look and also not much business since less advertise there except foot relexlogy and massage.

i did try ah dong massage - over rated for me. I went for off peak hour and also so so massage but hard massage instead. For the price, i sort of okay for monthly affair.

After massage, i enjoy the next door chicken rice and coffee instead.

Gave a try for the coffee shop,

ya... initially Ah Dong was good. then after some time he just rushing to finish it. 

5 hours ago, spicefog said:

Ah dong ... I like him I dunno why get him a lot of time . I like when he tease.....  there’s only 1 time I get to accidentally touch his kkj

yupe, he allow to touch but over rated on his massage skill and also kkj - soft and unable to hard also.

lucky he gone liao for good.

so that no more over rate his skill

On 3/2/2019 at 9:32 AM, hkbun said:

Nice experience last night with San at Natureland Valley Point. He parked his crotch on my right shoulder while massaging my neck n shoulders. Felt something soft and dangling and  turn semi-hard until I exerted some pressure with my shoulders. He is slim and cute Malaysian Chinese. A bit blur type. He suddenly realised his ‘position’ and moved away.  Wasted, should have just let him be. 

Things got a bit more exciting when he was massaging my butts. My undie was already pulled down low, but he pulled it down lower and his finger tips was brushing my crack n balls.  Told him that my muscles were very tight at my upper inner thighs near my butthole, he suddenly started massaging very hard there - could fill his finger tip pressure touching my hole! Told him it was too hard and painful, he apologised and slowed down the massage to slow tickling and gentle rubbing. He put more oil and it got so slippery he kept on touching my hole and apologising. It got a bit too intense to the point when I turned over, there was s big patch of wet on my flesh tone beige undies. I think he noticed my hardened dick parked sideways with the head almost coming out. The next 20 minutes he massaged the lymph  areas and upper thighs occasionally ( dunno purposefully or accidentally) slipping of his fingers into the undie n tickling of my dick head n shaft. It go so intense, l shot my weeks load in my underpants. Some came out. He saw, but did not say anything.

On 3/6/2019 at 10:24 PM, hkbun said:

I am typing this while being massaged by Ah San (Or Sun or whatever) @ natureland. Today I wore a white Gstring and a skimpy fbt shorts over it. Earlier lying on my front and he massaging my shoulder and back he pulled down the shorts and saw my g string and ask me why so many underwear? So I explained my normal underwear in the wash so had to wear this and shorts over because ‘too open’ - he say nvm can don’t wear shorts? Too difficult to massage. So he helped me pull off my shorts and commented he not see people wear g-string before. I told him wear to buy OG orchards have brand like skin wear n Groovin and always got offer 20% off. He surprised he don’t know. He normally just wear square cut boxer type, even to gym. 

All this talk making me very Horny n hard.

So now I m lying on my front with my hard cock facing him. He bend so close to see my cock n massaging near the groin area. He said the material so thin. When sweaty ‘everything can see’ and laugh.,,,

It had been brought to my attention that @hkbun had been spreading lies about a certain masseur.

2019-03-15_2-02-23.jpg

Therefore in lieu of the complaint by the masseur, @hkbun account will be suspended for 1 weeks. 

Any further post insinuating about masseur offering sex or any mentioned of sex, you will get further suspension and if you still don't get the hint, your account will be banned.

On 3/15/2019 at 2:07 AM, G_M said:

It had been brought to my attention that @hkbun had been spreading lies about a certain masseur.

2019-03-15_2-02-23.jpg

Therefore in lieu of the complaint by the masseur, @hkbun account will be suspended for 1 weeks. 

Any further post insinuating about masseur offering sex or any mentioned of sex, you will get further suspension and if you still don't get the hint, your account will be banned.

Prolly just for people who gets excited by reading these sensual/sexual massage stories. 

Anyway I would just read it for passing time. Natureland has been awarded Singapore prestige award (see their website), so whatever is written is even more suspicious.

On another hand, if the masseur is caught doing anything funny, they could end up in the news, like this Zufu one (albeit straight) 

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/masseur-jailed-caned-for-molesting-customer

Will you be my valentine's? :D

By the way, I just came back from Zufu. I noticed there are 2 "branches", one at the beach road, the other I can't remember the place but nearby.

I was served by a Chinese lady. I was looking for a back massage as I have been sitting in front of my PC the whole week (other than meetings and lunches). The price was pretty ok ($28 for half an hour massage - but I only realised Natureland mentioned above was even cheaper - Head, Shoulder, Neck & Back (4 in 1) only #38 :(.

Never mind :P Anyway, overall, the massage was good as she managed to pin point at the areas where I felt "sore". Her strength however was a little (too) strong (which I was surprised as I did not expect this level). I did feedback to her but on and off, she went back to her strength, which was still okay. At least, she did asked if the strength was okay for me, and can inform her if strength was not right for me. After the massage, I felt refreshed after the whole massage.

The only thing I was not happy about was that when I arrived, there wasn't anyone in front. It looks like it was closed as it looks dark, but it didn't say closed, so I went in anyway.

Also after the massage, the masseur went off after saying thank you. Luckily the shop is small enough to navigate. I only found her at the front desk when I was about to leave.

Also, I did not had any drinks served after the massage (looks like the drinks were sold?)

So in general: Skills: 7/10

Will you be my valentine's? :D

On 12/31/2018 at 9:57 PM, Gozu said:

Went to Zu Yue, Yishun last week for 1.5hr massage. Abt $60+. Assigned a boy, cant tell if Malay or Indian, 20+ i guess with a belly. Hopeless massage, spend a long time grinding my back. Not dare to massage my inner thigh or undies line. As if he ll get outraged. Did not even massage my feet, finger or palm. Waste $$ and disgusted. 

I only see female masseur around the shop

11 hours ago, Ah Heng said:

Tried Ray at Zulu. He's more to strong massage but could moderate his strength when told. He has the technique and skill. Support this young chap so that he could move towards a therapist job rather than just manning the counter

Did you specially ask for him? Was it sensual?

2 minutes ago, donaskdontell said:

Hi, anyone able to advice if ray/james will be at the original or newer outlet?

If I request for back massage, it will be on those back massage chair right?

Thanks in advance!

Why don't you call them and ask..

On 3/17/2019 at 9:24 PM, sum1outhere_03 said:

By the way, I just came back from Zufu. I noticed there are 2 "branches", one at the beach road, the other I can't remember the place but nearby.

I was served by a Chinese lady. I was looking for a back massage as I have been sitting in front of my PC the whole week (other than meetings and lunches). The price was pretty ok ($28 for half an hour massage - but I only realised Natureland mentioned above was even cheaper - Head, Shoulder, Neck & Back (4 in 1) only #38 :(.

Never mind :P Anyway, overall, the massage was good as she managed to pin point at the areas where I felt "sore". Her strength however was a little (too) strong (which I was surprised as I did not expect this level). I did feedback to her but on and off, she went back to her strength, which was still okay. At least, she did asked if the strength was okay for me, and can inform her if strength was not right for me. After the massage, I felt refreshed after the whole massage.

The only thing I was not happy about was that when I arrived, there wasn't anyone in front. It looks like it was closed as it looks dark, but it didn't say closed, so I went in anyway.

Also after the massage, the masseur went off after saying thank you. Luckily the shop is small enough to navigate. I only found her at the front desk when I was about to leave.

Also, I did not had any drinks served after the massage (looks like the drinks were sold?)

So in general: Skills: 7/10

You usually help yourselves to the drinks after the massage. 

On 3/22/2019 at 6:05 PM, Leanmeat said:

I nvr knew those are for their customer. Tot they sell the drinks

Maybe you are new customer there, because jackie and ah dong will remind their customer to take the drinks back then when they are working there..

36 minutes ago, hitex said:

would you go back to this home based in the east  after being short changed twice in 2 visits by 20 and 15 minutes (90 and 75 minutes sessions), 

though the massage suits you very well???

Why would you ? Shop for another that could suit you ?

1 hour ago, hitex said:

would you go back to this home based in the east  after being short changed twice in 2 visits by 20 and 15 minutes (90 and 75 minutes sessions), 

Post an official complaint to the person!

23 hours ago, hitex said:

I will not go back again. Am sure, will get to find another suitable one...

On 2/23/2019 at 1:19 PM, c00ldude said:

Went to Yu shifu at FreeTalk, Shaw tower recently.

The place is located along beach road nearby ZuFu. His shop is located at lvl 1, quite easy to find. He is operating alone so there is privacy his shop. 

Yu shifu is an experienced and professional TCM practitioner. Besides, tuina massage, he also provide accupuncture and other treatment for various men’s health issues. Overall, his massage skill is quite good with enough pressure to loosen the knots in my body. He is quite friendly and pleasant to chat with.

I would definitely visit him again soon. 

Edited by sgpboyboy
Post on the wrong user

On 2/20/2019 at 10:16 PM, KONG said:

Chinese medicine masseur, service items, full sputum essential oil push points, catch dragon gluten, prosthetic body massage, kidney dehumidification, aphrodisiac, scalp decompression facial care, foot uric acid, insomnia, full set of 7O, in addition, Acupuncture, cupping, acupuncture, shoulder, warp, waist, knee joint, foot joint, pain, blood pressure, blood sugar lowering, blood thickening, cholesterol, skin disease, impotence, premature ejaculation, impotence, ancestral secret recipe, various cancer secrets Welcome, please contact me, 81535265********** WeChat 6581535265, in the master, - first call to contact, set the location, single room for your service, thank you for coming. Master,

yu Sifu is chub massuer, 40 1.62 120kg

Visited Yu shifu @ FreeTalk, below is my viewpoints for your reference and decision

1. Masseur - 2/5

- claimed to be a TCM practitioner ... yes he sounded he has the knowledge but "talk is free"

- he has a "lousy" outlook - looked tired and unhealthy. Massage supposed to help keep oneself in well-being healthy form but he does not portray that "image" 

2. Massage Skill - 1/5

- i think he just "touch and press' without applying any pressure during the session. Along the way, he will just through in some comment about your health status. 

3. Place/Ambient - 1/5

- personally i think his place is very unhygienic and messy. No ventilation and dark 

- i doubt he changed new towel after each customer

4. Value for money - 1/5

Throughout the whole session, he is trying to sell his package which claimed to be ~50% cheaper vs per single session.

Personally i enjoyed going back to the same masseur if it meets an "average or above average" score ... but for this masseur I will definitely NOT visit again 

This is my personal view but i will leave it to you to determine if it worth it.

• G_M changed the title to Straight Massage Shop Recommendation in Singapore
On 3/31/2019 at 4:29 PM, sgpboyboy said:

Visited Yu shifu @ FreeTalk, below is my viewpoints for your reference and decision

1. Masseur - 2/5

- claimed to be a TCM practitioner ... yes he sounded he has the knowledge but "talk is free"

- he has a "lousy" outlook - looked tired and unhealthy. Massage supposed to help keep oneself in well-being healthy form but he does not portray that "image" 

2. Massage Skill - 1/5

- i think he just "touch and press' without applying any pressure during the session. Along the way, he will just through in some comment about your health status. 

3. Place/Ambient - 1/5

- personally i think his place is very unhygienic and messy. No ventilation and dark 

- i doubt he changed new towel after each customer

4. Value for money - 1/5

Throughout the whole session, he is trying to sell his package which claimed to be ~50% cheaper vs per single session.

Personally i enjoyed going back to the same masseur if it meets an "average or above average" score ... but for this masseur I will definitely NOT visit again 

This is my personal view but i will leave it to you to determine if it worth it.

Agreed , totally 

On 3/31/2019 at 1:22 PM, wrestlebear said:

Among the other masseurs at Zufu, anyone who is stocky/ meaty? (Like Ah Dong)

Ah Dong is back at the new branch,  as a shop manager?  Yet the new branch side with no curtain at the bed , so plz consider 

On 3/14/2019 at 6:36 PM, Firday said:

yupe, he allow to touch but over rated on his massage skill and also kkj - soft and unable to hard also.

lucky he gone liao for good.

so that no more over rate his skill

He is back, 

For quite some time . 

Not a fan as well 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • G_M changed the title to Rejuv Footwork Massage