Male HQ

Straight Massage Shop Recommendation in Singapore

Today I went Natureland Valley Point after work as I was feeling sore from soccer yesterday, daily swimming and work. The assigned therapist was Kenny, a short, slightly plump dude. Quite friendly after he realised I was Chinese SGrean rather than Korean, as he struggled to speak English. He spent alot time on my shoulders as I complained of aches leading to cramps. Overall although I felt he put in alot of effort, I didn't really enjoy the massage as his technique was too much on elbows and thumb kneads (tuina).  Tipped him $10 for the effort and for me being 45mins late..

11 hours ago, firefight said:

Today I went Natureland Valley Point after work as I was feeling sore from soccer yesterday, daily swimming and work. The assigned therapist was Kenny, a short, slightly plump dude. Quite friendly after he realised I was Chinese SGrean rather than Korean, as he struggled to speak English. He spent alot time on my shoulders as I complained of aches leading to cramps. Overall although I felt he put in alot of effort, I didn't really enjoy the massage as his technique was too much on elbows and thumb kneads (tuina).  Tipped him $10 for the effort and for me being 45mins late..

Did you still get the length of time you booked for ie if you booked for 2 hours, you still go that? As sometimes he would be booked for the next client though given covid19, I'd imagine they would be less busy

9 hours ago, midkemia said:

Did you still get the length of time you booked for ie if you booked for 2 hours, you still go that? As sometimes he would be booked for the next client though given covid19, I'd imagine they would be less busy

Yep he waited for me outside after the massage too. So time wise okay la. 

Edited by firefight

On 3/12/2020 at 10:03 PM, firefight said:

May I know “plump” means like how heavy?

I love big sized masseurs. Their meaty forearm when giving back rub is so nice.

22 hours ago, Daniel988 said:

but some are plump/chubby still had small hands? Like T-Rex? 

Haha the staff have to attain a certain standard and strength capability since it is a big chain. 

Edited by firefight

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Hades said:

Did Zufu underwent a cleansing of their masseurs? Not sure if their foreign masseurs have all went back during Covid. Might be good if there are new and not so loud ones this time 🙂

The super loud one is still there.. 

got 2 went back already.. 

Ken and ah sheng.. 

Went back to NRQ requested for Don after months of enduring, he unknotted my aching shoulders & made sure if the pressure was alright. When massaging my lower body indeed was still sensual as before. In my opinion his massage is very satisfying & will go back to him again!

• G_M changed the title to Rejuv Footwork Massage