Male HQ

Straight Massage Shop Recommendation in Singapore

On 12/11/2019 at 4:00 AM, KIT said:

He’s gay (not goodlooking) and very touchy when I used him @ Emperor. Alxxx mentioned that he can be quite desperate and “chee ko pek”.

Yes exactly. Think other members here are just deluded about his sexuality, and just have low standards regarding his looks lol

NL East Coast review.
1. Environment: OK. They have a special toilet bowl which will line a new plastic on the seat every time u activate the swap.
2. Masseurs: I saw about 6-8 male masseurs while drinking tea. None are hot. The youngest was the one I got, called Jack. He is decent face, average height/body.
3. Skill: Quite good strength and some special tech but not always effective. Sometimes will climb onto the bed to sit on it and bend his body on yours to increase strength.
4. Other info: I took a 90min body therapy session and it was 75% dry and 25% oil

Had massage with Don from NLRQ on Friday evening. He's young, not old. Very friendly, with good pair of hands. Asked if he minds if I book him for massage late at night. He jokingly replied, no problem, but if he misses his train, I'll have to drive him home. Malaysian boy. Comes across straight but gay friendly. Will definitely go back.

10 hours ago, gc0805 said:

Had massage with Don from NLRQ on Friday evening. He's young, not old. Very friendly, with good pair of hands. Asked if he minds if I book him for massage late at night. He jokingly replied, no problem, but if he misses his train, I'll have to drive him home. Malaysian boy. Comes across straight but gay friendly. Will definitely go back.

how 'young' would you estimate him to be

• 2 weeks later...

i was at FUNAN basement buying my Toto. Saw a body massage studio opposite to Watsons & tried it. Well good & clean. The male massuer did hit the right spot. Strong & able to undo my knots. Later i continued with a foot massage. On my way out to pay for the session, i happened to see 2 other staff. Total about $50+ for an hour.  I'll go back for a 90mins the next time, hopefully they can alleviate my aches further.

Tried Don from NL RQ last night again. Was my third time with him. Was surprised some said that he is fat (just stocky in my opinion) and he mentioned he do frequent the gym to stay fit. In term of looks I thought he was okay. I was nude for all three times and his massage skills are great, sensual at times. Quite a fair bit of attention spent on inner thighs and butt area and there are few surprises in areas which we are all keen in but strictly no hanky business. At the end of the day, it is important we feel comfortable during the massage session and I believe in giving people respect and space, and people will reciprocity back in kind. Definitely will go back for don’s massage! 

On 12/28/2019 at 11:18 AM, HZN said:

Tried Don from NL RQ last night again. Was my third time with him. Was surprised some said that he is fat (just stocky in my opinion) and he mentioned he do frequent the gym to stay fit. In term of looks I thought he was okay. I was nude for all three times and his massage skills are great, sensual at times. Quite a fair bit of attention spent on inner thighs and butt area and there are few surprises in areas which we are all keen in but strictly no hanky business. At the end of the day, it is important we feel comfortable during the massage session and I believe in giving people respect and space, and people will reciprocity back in kind. Definitely will go back for don’s massage! 

@HZN do you tell him that you wanna be in nude, or just went naked and he only knows it when he lifts up your towel ?  :)

i also want to try naked in nl haaa

On 12/27/2019 at 3:12 PM, h.shi said:

i was at FUNAN basement buying my Toto. Saw a body massage studio opposite to Watsons & tried it. Well good & clean. The male massuer did hit the right spot. Strong & able to undo my knots. Later i continued with a foot massage. On my way out to pay for the session, i happened to see 2 other staff. Total about $50+ for an hour.  I'll go back for a 90mins the next time, hopefully they can alleviate my aches further.

U were naked or need to wear disposable undies?

14 minutes ago, Smiles said:

Where is NL RQ?

If you have spent some time to read a couple of pages you would know it refers to Natureland Robertson Quay branch. 

By the way I went NL Orchard Point (behind OG) once and it certainly is very busy! There was a therapist who stared at me when I made my way back from the washroom to the room. He had earrings on and was quite small sized. My therapist made me wear the disposable undie even though he was the one who put it on the shelf rather than the bed, and the room I was assigned to, was a corner room. Then again the massage wasn't very helpful so I didn't really tip much. 

On 1/4/2020 at 10:33 PM, Leanmeat said:

U were naked or need to wear disposable undies?

I was given shorts to change up. This Funan shop space lighting is dim & cozy for a good massage atmosphere. I'm dropping by later to try a 90 mins. Longer duration better for my aching back. Maybe i do extra oil massage this time with a small top up.  i receive a few pm message. ok the location is opposite Watsons in B1. 

On 8/2/2019 at 12:04 PM, boyboy24 said:

Can i know anywhere in the east have massage with cupping service? Prefer male massuer. I need to get my shoulder n neck knots removed. In pain seriously...

You can go zufu north bridge road branch, looking for ah Do, he is very good for cupping and tuina. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/12/2020 at 11:47 PM, ntrdaddy said:

I went to find Don again today.  Maybe there is a certain tacit understanding after a long time together, and he found that his service is getting better and better.  More and more know what I want?He may not be a handsome guy, but it gives a very friendly feeling, Maybe this feeling is not suitable for everyone, but it makes me feel respected.  He seems to be a good friend and will try to understand my needs a lot.In short, for me, he is a good masseur and can be a good friend. Does this feel strange?

This one I'm sure is add water review... There is a tranlsation feeling to it. 

I have a massage appointment tomorrow at 12nn at NL RQ. Let's see how it goes. 

19 hours ago, firefight said:

This one I'm sure is add water review... There is a tranlsation feeling to it. 

I have a massage appointment tomorrow at 12nn at NL RQ. Let's see how it goes. 

Today I was assigned Ricky. He looks younger than Don and has a tattoo on his arm. He sounds cheena too. He uses standard strokes with a dependence on his body weight so his groin keeps bumping into my head and body. Apart from that his stomach massage is a tad longer than usual, but nothing really sensual.. He asked if the strength was good and it was quite good already so I believe there could be room for harder massage. As I opted for oil massage there was not much of pin point accupoint massage. 

1 hour ago, firefight said:

Today I was assigned Ricky. He looks younger than Don and has a tattoo on his arm. He sounds cheena too. He uses standard strokes with a dependence on his body weight so his groin keeps bumping into my head and body. Apart from that his stomach massage is a tad longer than usual, but nothing really sensual.. He asked if the strength was good and it was quite good already so I believe there could be room for harder massage. As I opted for oil massage there was not much of pin point accupoint massage. 

Nothing more?

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/27/2019 at 3:12 PM, h.shi said:

Can naked? Happy End? How much is the price?

• 2 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Rejuv Footwork Massage