Male HQ

Feeling after being fucked for the first time + How Does It Feel To Get Fucked? (compiled)

Just want to put in this bit after following this for sometime .... let me throw a little cold water on the subject to help prepare you for things people seldom mention about anal sex with people.

If you are thinking of doing this, please note that you should be doing this after you learn how to clean your ass to minimize on a messy "intervention". Practice safe sex. That is not just for him but also important for you.

And most importantly if this is your first time and you want to avoid being scarred for life or for a good long time about the pains of anal sex and even always having painful sex, please don't try to do this with a total stranger at a pickup joint, sauna or some cruisy place.

You should be aware that pickup place like a sauna, park or toilet or even the home ..etc for ONS, those people want mainly a fast sexual encounter. They are only after a quick fuck and go. If you think cruising TOPs in such places or situation would has all the time in the world for you, work your ass loose with his finger in your ass till you are ready and then introduce his larger-then-finger size dick in you, you are going to have another few surprises waiting for you. Most TOPS will fuck you with his cock but try to get one to take his time to insert his finger ito loosen you up is rare. If they do, it is just a little poke to the first knuckle joint of their finger and that is it. One reason being, they think you might not have clean your ass of shit and not want to get it on their fingers. A cock wiht a condom is fine. A good finger play by a top on you is very good foreplay and you as a btm can get some good pleasure form that but yet how many top would think of it as that?

So working your hole clean and loose is something they hope YOU ALREADY DID before you met them.

Most tops I come across, I don't know if it is on purpose or they are really that clueless or inconsiderate, thinks it is the btm's job to prepare for their dick fun... almost 90% will never ever bring lube, condom ( if they do it is some cheap brand even) or cleaning tissue. So want to be a btm to try? These are things you have to anticipate for your own good and bring your own.

If they go in slowly you are LUCKY. If you are not, they spit on their dick to lube it and they try to find your asshole, dick in hand, mashing it about between your butt cheeks looking for the entrance. As soon as they feel like their cock is going inward into something, they shove in quickly in case they miss the mark and have to feel their way with their cock again. Sometime it is best you hold their cock and direct them in especially those cocks that is only half hard but they too horny and want to still try to enter you. Even a half hard cock can be painful going wrong.

You want to know why some btm suffer from pain, never get over the pain to try again or always have painful sex, these are some of the reasons why. The more inexperience you are, the more time you need to spend to do it right.

So please, if its your first time and you want to do it right, do it with someone who knows what its like, sincerely want to help you with it patiently. Do it in a place where you don't rush. Be it even outdoors. So long as you have all the time in the world to do it. Sometime being in stranger's home for a ONS is also not right if it was your first time. Everyone can claime, "We can take our time" but really once the clothes are off and they get horny, things change. And when the sperm is shot, one of you will be leaving pretty quickly in a ONS situation.

So don't use ONS situation to burst your cherry. It might not be fun and it would surely not be memorable for the right reasons.

Want to do it for the first time? Here are some pointers to digest. It's a bit long winded as usual from me but sorry..read if you think it is right for you.

Learn as I said to clean your ass out. I practice pre-sex preparation till there are no sign of shit bits and smell and stays that way a whole night or more. It takes time to learn to do it properly but it is worth it. ANd can be quite fun too if you are into enema like me. Cleaning yourself up is NOT JUST FOR THE TOPs sake but yours too. To confidently know you are clean thoroughly inside, you are mentally confident and you feel more relaxed mentally ready about putting your own or lover's finger in you to loosen your asshole for sex follow by a cock or whatever. Being more relax as an indirect way of relaxing your asshole.

Remember your rectum is biologically designed to push things OUT not IN 'naturally'. You might not feel it all the time but there are muscular motion taking place in our body to move food down from throat to stomach, intestine to colon and lastly our rectum and out our asshole. When something is going against that natural direction like an object or cock that disturbs the natural order of motion which then cause a natural reaction to expel whatever is trying to enter you. This reaction is to clamp down on the opening/object very sharply and this is why we get that sharp shooting pain from our asshole opening. Imagine you are doing arm wrestling with someone and he over power you with a strong arm till your feel a sharp pain that cause you to relax your muscle and give in or you are going to feel a sharp pain as your muscle reach breaking point.

The muscular sphincter that suddenly gets stretch open larger than its usual size in the opposing direction will cause a muscular spasm reaction. That spasm effect is not just about the sharp pain at the start but overtime, it drop down to a lower level pain sensation due to involuntary muscular action trying hard to tighten your asshole and an involuntary motion or urge to push out the object. That sensation is the painful sex some btm gets or continue to get if they don’t get used to having something inside them. It is partially a mental thing along with not having learn or prepare to condition your asshole for something going in and out of you.

This is where anal lube is important to help out. Not just for the act of provide frictionless motion of fucking but it reduce the rawness of friction of the condom on your asshole and rectum chamber. Overtime the lube wears off and you need to apply more if your inner rectum wall gels are not enough. And the more sore or over stimulation of rubbing between condom (even raw cock) on the anal tissue wall will induce the nerves recpticles to cause your sphincter muscles to tightening up, tear and/or bruised. Sometime you don't feel it at that moment but a few hours later you wil start to feel it especially if you like long duration fucking. Some like the sore feeling as part of the sex play of being fucked long and hard but some don't.

This tightening cause that painful or discomfort sex situation. The inner chamber of your rectum has no pain receptors and can take larger object without much problem. It is the sphincter muscle opening that feels or send you those pain sensation. All the pain sensation originate around that opening asshole region. When you get fucked, most of the sexual sensation happens mainly there. The other is the prostate gland area which not many will hit if you are not in the right position or your cock is not long enough. And in fact over time it does lose it's sensation quite a bit. You only start to feel a little more if you are into toys like me where you stretch the inner wall of your rectum wider and deeper, and further up, you reach your second sphincter opening that control shit from your colon coming down to your rectum chamber. That 2nd sphicter in my own rectum is about 8 inches deeper inside me. For me, longer toys allow me to get pass that too and head up higher.

One reason on the mental level, that urge-to-shit sensation scares certain people who don't feel confident of their ass being clean enough and try to hold down that urge-to-shit. They worry that urge to shit will push out not just the finger or cock but something else too. Because we still associate that urge with an impeding need to go to the toilet to shit. So you end up getting a bag of mixed signals from mental to asshole heheheh. All these contribute to a rather unpleasant and for some, painful or discomforting sex.

Because until you have done anal sex, you have never really taken full control of how your asshole works, the kind of control you have and not have over it especially with things going in instead of out. Thus mentally orienting your brain and practice helps it. To teach your brain to accept things going in takes some getting use to. It’s the same for women so this is not unique for guys. So for guys who still fuck women and want anal them? This applies to them too. Be gentle. Even a women who is used to taking cocks going into them does not mean their asshole is also ready for your dick straight away even if it is a small cock. heheh

Next is to use lube always. Smear a good amount on your finger and then rub that around your asshole opening and slowly from time to time insert your finger up to your first joint of your finger tip. Slowly work the lube inside  And over a period of say 1 minute you should be slowly smear more lube inside and get deeper till your whole finger is able to go in with minimum resistance all the way in. Sometime, just the finger you might still experience some minor cramping pain which is natural. Just remove each time you do. It wil subside rather quickly. Finger induced discomfort will not last long and not that painful unlike a cock shove in quick and kept in there. That will cause you long lingering pain when suddenly introduced inside there.

Just relax and keep to the finger play incrementally. I still get pain once in a while if I try to use object thicker then a finger during my initiate preparation thinking I am ’pro’ enough to start off with something larger than my finger heheh.  Yes even for someone like me, it still causes occasional pain especially if I have not had anal sex for a while and the sphincter muscle tightens up overtime. I get that also once in a while from a guy who shove in a little fast and I get a sharp pain but it never last more then 1-2 secons and as he starts to fuck me, it goes away very fast and it is replaced by a nice sensationo fhis cock moving back and forth into me.

Being mentally prepare for and remaining relax helps, learn to tease yourself with the sensation of lightly moving around your asshole with the finger and occasionally insert your finger in a little at a time, trying to control your asshole muscle by tighening arounf the finger and then relax to see if you can ease the pressure on your finger. Over time as you get used being able to relax and let in bigger items like a cock, the sensation will be more pleasant intermix with the urge to push just heightend it even more. When I say to relax that is really it when it come to taking in a cock for example. We have no way to make the hole enlarge with our mind.  The hole gets bigger on its own. So long as we let it happen slowly, the tissue and muscle will relax and loosen. It will start to think of the unnatural action of putting sometime in and out as something it "natural" It is a kind of temporary conditioning. So it will start to gape and it can hold that gape for quite a while before natural will once again close it up over time. But as you get into bigger and bigger cocks or dildo like in my case, we ae so condition to not think of it as an intrusion mentally that for us to warm up to a cock is a lot quicker. I think it will be the same for all in time when you continue to have anal sex.

Constant pain is when you do it with people who don’t care or sensitive to you and just want to shove in and fuck you and leave in a short time like in a cruising ONS scenario. Can that happen with b/f too? Yes I have heard of some btm being like that. Too soft to leave them so they just take it. And because you feel pain, you keep quiet and clamp down on his cock bearing the pain and that is just what keep the pain or discomfort sensation there and you never really enoy it.  For some, mentally they think it is dirty and keep worrying if something dirty is going to poop out and possibly it did happen a few times thus they keep that imagery in their head and it haunt them in bed each time thus they are not relax and too tense to relax their asshole. A clean ass takes care of that issue.  And there are those who hear of painful sex and thus will go into the act thinking so and when it is painful, they take it to be so all the time. And that it is normal thing for everyone too, never learn to resolve it and learn about the joy of being sexual penetrated. And worst, a partner who does not care if it hurts so long as their lover is willing to bear with it and keep giving them sex.

If anal sex is really all that painful, you would think everyone would have given up on it including me. Like anything else, you have to take the time to learn it. Once you do, you will know why you see those of us who can’t get enough of it. But the sensation really is hard to say and it is different for everyone and to what level of sexual sensation you want to experience and how far you want to take it. I took it to a level with larger then cock size toys ( no fisting or large coke bottle though hahahah ) . But I still love a good fuck with a guy. But I find different level of sensation I can enjoy each type of sexual play. For others it is a mental thing, it has to be a real cock, some like big cocks and some like only small or anal sex is just wrong or dirty so they don't partake of it. And of course tops who would fuck but not want to be fucked.

All I can say is, whatever 'floats your boat' so long as you are not harming or forcing anyone into it. But to not harm yourself, you must take the steps to learn about the pros and cons of doing it, be open to new experiences and take it slow.

Don't let anyone's one point of view tell you or stop you from something that could possibly be the best sexual experience you could ever have. I am not saying everyone should but if you do, do it right. Once you have done it enough time, being with your b/f or cruising will be more safe, enjoyable and less about pain for you as a btm. But above all, safe sex.

One last thing, long finger nails? When you or someone (stranger) work a finger or two into you, best not to have long nail in case you want to risk cutting the inside of your rectum wall. As I said, there are very little pain receptacles inside you if you scratch your inside. You will not feel it. This can lead to minor or major infection or worst. Keep them short.

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Just want to put in this bit after following this for sometime .... let me throw a little cold water on the subject to help prepare you for things people seldom mention about anal sex with people.

If you are thinking of doing this, please note that you should be doing this after you learn how to clean your ass to minimize on a messy "intervention". Practice safe sex. That is not just for him but also important for you.

And most importantly if this is your first time and you want to avoid being scarred for life or for a good long time about the pains of anal sex and even always having painful sex, please don't try to do this with a total stranger at a pickup joint, sauna or some cruisy place.

You should be aware that pickup place like a sauna, park or toilet or even the home ..etc for ONS, those people want mainly a fast sexual encounter. They are only after a quick fuck and go. If you think cruising TOPs in such places or situation would has all the time in the world for you, work your ass loose with his finger in your ass till you are ready and then introduce his larger-then-finger size dick in you, you are going to have another few surprises waiting for you. Most TOPS will fuck you with his cock but try to get one to take his time to insert his finger ito loosen you up is rare. If they do, it is just a little poke to the first knuckle joint of their finger and that is it. One reason being, they think you might not have clean your ass of shit and not want to get it on their fingers. A cock wiht a condom is fine. A good finger play by a top on you is very good foreplay and you as a btm can get some good pleasure form that but yet how many top would think of it as that?

So working your hole clean and loose is something they hope YOU ALREADY DID before you met them.

Most tops I come across, I don't know if it is on purpose or they are really that clueless or inconsiderate, thinks it is the btm's job to prepare for their dick fun... almost 90% will never ever bring lube, condom ( if they do it is some cheap brand even) or cleaning tissue. So want to be a btm to try? These are things you have to anticipate for your own good and bring your own.

If they go in slowly you are LUCKY. If you are not, they spit on their dick to lube it and they try to find your asshole, dick in hand, mashing it about between your butt cheeks looking for the entrance. As soon as they feel like their cock is going inward into something, they shove in quickly in case they miss the mark and have to feel their way with their cock again. Sometime it is best you hold their cock and direct them in especially those cocks that is only half hard but they too horny and want to still try to enter you. Even a half hard cock can be painful going wrong.

You want to know why some btm suffer from pain, never get over the pain to try again or always have painful sex, these are some of the reasons why. The more inexperience you are, the more time you need to spend to do it right.

So please, if its your first time and you want to do it right, do it with someone who knows what its like, sincerely want to help you with it patiently. Do it in a place where you don't rush. Be it even outdoors. So long as you have all the time in the world to do it. Sometime being in stranger's home for a ONS is also not right if it was your first time. Everyone can claime, "We can take our time" but really once the clothes are off and they get horny, things change. And when the sperm is shot, one of you will be leaving pretty quickly in a ONS situation.

So don't use ONS situation to burst your cherry. It might not be fun and it would surely not be memorable for the right reasons.

Want to do it for the first time? Here are some pointers to digest. It's a bit long winded as usual from me but sorry..read if you think it is right for you.

Learn as I said to clean your ass out. I practice pre-sex preparation till there are no sign of shit bits and smell and stays that way a whole night or more. It takes time to learn to do it properly but it is worth it. ANd can be quite fun too if you are into enema like me. Cleaning yourself up is NOT JUST FOR THE TOPs sake but yours too. To confidently know you are clean thoroughly inside, you are mentally confident and you feel more relaxed mentally ready about putting your own or lover's finger in you to loosen your asshole for sex follow by a cock or whatever. Being more relax as an indirect way of relaxing your asshole.

Remember your rectum is biologically designed to push things OUT not IN 'naturally'. You might not feel it all the time but there are muscular motion taking place in our body to move food down from throat to stomach, intestine to colon and lastly our rectum and out our asshole. When something is going against that natural direction like an object or cock that disturbs the natural order of motion which then cause a natural reaction to expel whatever is trying to enter you. This reaction is to clamp down on the opening/object very sharply and this is why we get that sharp shooting pain from our asshole opening. Imagine you are doing arm wrestling with someone and he over power you with a strong arm till your feel a sharp pain that cause you to relax your muscle and give in or you are going to feel a sharp pain as your muscle reach breaking point.

The muscular sphincter that suddenly gets stretch open larger than its usual size in the opposing direction will cause a muscular spasm reaction. That spasm effect is not just about the sharp pain at the start but overtime, it drop down to a lower level pain sensation due to involuntary muscular action trying hard to tighten your asshole and an involuntary motion or urge to push out the object. That sensation is the painful sex some btm gets or continue to get if they don’t get used to having something inside them. It is partially a mental thing along with not having learn or prepare to condition your asshole for something going in and out of you.

This is where anal lube is important to help out. Not just for the act of provide frictionless motion of fucking but it reduce the rawness of friction of the condom on your asshole and rectum chamber. Overtime the lube wears off and you need to apply more if your inner rectum wall gels are not enough. And the more sore or over stimulation of rubbing between condom (even raw cock) on the anal tissue wall will induce the nerves recpticles to cause your sphincter muscles to tightening up, tear and/or bruised. Sometime you don't feel it at that moment but a few hours later you wil start to feel it especially if you like long duration fucking. Some like the sore feeling as part of the sex play of being fucked long and hard but some don't.

This tightening cause that painful or discomfort sex situation. The inner chamber of your rectum has no pain receptors and can take larger object without much problem. It is the sphincter muscle opening that feels or send you those pain sensation. All the pain sensation originate around that opening asshole region. When you get fucked, most of the sexual sensation happens mainly there. The other is the prostate gland area which not many will hit if you are not in the right position or your cock is not long enough. And in fact over time it does lose it's sensation quite a bit. You only start to feel a little more if you are into toys like me where you stretch the inner wall of your rectum wider and deeper, and further up, you reach your second sphincter opening that control shit from your colon coming down to your rectum chamber. That 2nd sphicter in my own rectum is about 8 inches deeper inside me. For me, longer toys allow me to get pass that too and head up higher.

One reason on the mental level, that urge-to-shit sensation scares certain people who don't feel confident of their ass being clean enough and try to hold down that urge-to-shit. They worry that urge to shit will push out not just the finger or cock but something else too. Because we still associate that urge with an impeding need to go to the toilet to shit. So you end up getting a bag of mixed signals from mental to asshole heheheh. All these contribute to a rather unpleasant and for some, painful or discomforting sex.

Because until you have done anal sex, you have never really taken full control of how your asshole works, the kind of control you have and not have over it especially with things going in instead of out. Thus mentally orienting your brain and practice helps it. To teach your brain to accept things going in takes some getting use to. It’s the same for women so this is not unique for guys. So for guys who still fuck women and want anal them? This applies to them too. Be gentle. Even a women who is used to taking cocks going into them does not mean their asshole is also ready for your dick straight away even if it is a small cock. heheh

Next is to use lube always. Smear a good amount on your finger and then rub that around your asshole opening and slowly from time to time insert your finger up to your first joint of your finger tip. Slowly work the lube inside  And over a period of say 1 minute you should be slowly smear more lube inside and get deeper till your whole finger is able to go in with minimum resistance all the way in. Sometime, just the finger you might still experience some minor cramping pain which is natural. Just remove each time you do. It wil subside rather quickly. Finger induced discomfort will not last long and not that painful unlike a cock shove in quick and kept in there. That will cause you long lingering pain when suddenly introduced inside there.

Just relax and keep to the finger play incrementally. I still get pain once in a while if I try to use object thicker then a finger during my initiate preparation thinking I am ’pro’ enough to start off with something larger than my finger heheh.  Yes even for someone like me, it still causes occasional pain especially if I have not had anal sex for a while and the sphincter muscle tightens up overtime. I get that also once in a while from a guy who shove in a little fast and I get a sharp pain but it never last more then 1-2 secons and as he starts to fuck me, it goes away very fast and it is replaced by a nice sensationo fhis cock moving back and forth into me.

Being mentally prepare for and remaining relax helps, learn to tease yourself with the sensation of lightly moving around your asshole with the finger and occasionally insert your finger in a little at a time, trying to control your asshole muscle by tighening arounf the finger and then relax to see if you can ease the pressure on your finger. Over time as you get used being able to relax and let in bigger items like a cock, the sensation will be more pleasant intermix with the urge to push just heightend it even more. When I say to relax that is really it when it come to taking in a cock for example. We have no way to make the hole enlarge with our mind.  The hole gets bigger on its own. So long as we let it happen slowly, the tissue and muscle will relax and loosen. It will start to think of the unnatural action of putting sometime in and out as something it "natural" It is a kind of temporary conditioning. So it will start to gape and it can hold that gape for quite a while before natural will once again close it up over time. But as you get into bigger and bigger cocks or dildo like in my case, we ae so condition to not think of it as an intrusion mentally that for us to warm up to a cock is a lot quicker. I think it will be the same for all in time when you continue to have anal sex.

Constant pain is when you do it with people who don’t care or sensitive to you and just want to shove in and fuck you and leave in a short time like in a cruising ONS scenario. Can that happen with b/f too? Yes I have heard of some btm being like that. Too soft to leave them so they just take it. And because you feel pain, you keep quiet and clamp down on his cock bearing the pain and that is just what keep the pain or discomfort sensation there and you never really enoy it.  For some, mentally they think it is dirty and keep worrying if something dirty is going to poop out and possibly it did happen a few times thus they keep that imagery in their head and it haunt them in bed each time thus they are not relax and too tense to relax their asshole. A clean ass takes care of that issue.  And there are those who hear of painful sex and thus will go into the act thinking so and when it is painful, they take it to be so all the time. And that it is normal thing for everyone too, never learn to resolve it and learn about the joy of being sexual penetrated. And worst, a partner who does not care if it hurts so long as their lover is willing to bear with it and keep giving them sex.

If anal sex is really all that painful, you would think everyone would have given up on it including me. Like anything else, you have to take the time to learn it. Once you do, you will know why you see those of us who can’t get enough of it. But the sensation really is hard to say and it is different for everyone and to what level of sexual sensation you want to experience and how far you want to take it. I took it to a level with larger then cock size toys ( no fisting or large coke bottle though hahahah ) . But I still love a good fuck with a guy. But I find different level of sensation I can enjoy each type of sexual play. For others it is a mental thing, it has to be a real cock, some like big cocks and some like only small or anal sex is just wrong or dirty so they don't partake of it. And of course tops who would fuck but not want to be fucked.

All I can say is, whatever 'floats your boat' so long as you are not harming or forcing anyone into it. But to not harm yourself, you must take the steps to learn about the pros and cons of doing it, be open to new experiences and take it slow.

Don't let anyone's one point of view tell you or stop you from something that could possibly be the best sexual experience you could ever have. I am not saying everyone should but if you do, do it right. Once you have done it enough time, being with your b/f or cruising will be more safe, enjoyable and less about pain for you as a btm. But above all, safe sex.

One last thing, long finger nails? When you or someone (stranger) work a finger or two into you, best not to have long nail in case you want to risk cutting the inside of  tiresomeyour rectum wall. As I said, there are very little pain receptacles inside you if you scratch your inside. You will not feel it. This can lead to minor or major infection or worst. Keep them short.

Its a long read, can be a bit tiresome for some members. Haha...

But you call it as you see it.

I like it that you are very straightforward and up front in your writing.

Whosoever does not read your post completely will completely lose  out

and lose the plot.

Thank you for 'educating and opening the eyes' of first timers.

I could not have done it any better.

How do a guy fake his orgasm?

I also would like to know heheh... unless you are someone who had a vesactomy. female are always faking it and they can and we will not know. For guys... you see no spearm you did not cum. hehehe how to lie? heheheh

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Its a long read, can be a bit tiresome for some members. Haha...

But you call it as you see it.

I like it that you are very straightforward and up front in your writing.

Whosoever does not read your post completely will completely lose  out

and lose the plot.

Thank you for 'educating and opening the eyes' of first timers.

I could not have done it any better.

heheh when we go to school or take up a course, reading is the only way to learn stuff.. Even if its thick books.  heheh I am sure there are many who will not read or finish it. I guess it depend on how much you really want to know about it or just go do practical and learn from your errors.

As a pure btm and into what I do... I am just telling it base on me. But also I have some btms who I know who have had those issues. They all got resolved. And of course not in one session but a couple of them. In some cases it takes a while not for their ass to handle it but the mental part of it.

Anyway internet has alot on this subject but they too are long essay heheh.. learning is never easy. But learning how to have proper anal sex will help one enjoy all things about it or at least take out the BS from the fact so you know exactly where you stand.

Edited by upshot

heheh when we go to school or take up a course, reading is the only way to learn stuff.. Even if its thick books.  heheh I am sure there are many who will not read or finish it. I guess it depend on how much you really want to know about it or just go do practical and learn from your errors.

As a pure btm and into what I do... I am just telling it base on me. But also I have some btms who I know who have had those issues. They all got resolved. And of course not in one session but a couple of them. In some cases it takes a while not for their ass to handle it but the mental part of it.

Anyway internet has alot on this subject but they too are long essay heheh.. learning is never easy. But learning how to have proper anal sex will help one enjoy all things about it or at least take out the BS from the fact so you know exactly where you stand.

thanks for sharing the experience. Like you mention whether long or short, people read or not, entirely up to how much they are keen to know. One point I observe after reading is your note on cleaning out but no in depth on the subject.The how to. Varies methods and even how clean is consider clean? Maybe a little more might be a good read too. cheers and a good weekend.

If I do that, you can expect a similarly long winded writeup hahahahah

Actually if you go to the Personal Thread .. I did write something about cleaning when someone was asking about fisting.

http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=63813&p=1173440

Edited by upshot

<iframe src='http://<iframe src='http://embed.heavy-r.com/embedmed/135878/135878/' frameborder='0' width='432' height='354' scrolling='no' /></iframe>

So hard to find a relevant video to show how I do it as the MDA ban such sites. YouTube video are a waste of time as you never get to see it really been done or some guy or girl will verbally explain it to you since such act is considered too lewd. So this porn site seem to have escape the MDA censorship heheh.. so you get to see how it's done with a normal shower tube.

I never like to use a douche or a enema bag.. too troublesome and not effective. Just unscrew your shower head and use. No need to shove it into your ass. Just hole it at your asshole's entrance, apply some pressure to seal the opening between the hose and hole ( heheheh ) and you start to feel the water enter you. Being new, don't let in too much water. try to count. try counting to 1 sec to see how that feels. Water pressure should NOT be high. The water coming out of the hose should be  making a arc like 18 inches in length. Cold water to very light warm. But best you keep to normal faucet tap with no heated. You don't want to accidentally have hot water coming out and jet into you. You will BURN your rectum!!.  So best use unheated tap faucet to be safe. So use counting seconds to time how much water gets in and you try to feel if you are okay with the water pressure building up inside you. You should get to about 3-5 seconds for a good idea as to how much water you have filled up in your rectum. I tend to do a lot longer as i want the water to get into me deeper and higher up my colon. But that takes practice and only after you are better at cleaning your lower portion of your rectum. Take it slow and easy. You will make mistake along the way but you get to listen and feel your insides as you do this. Learn to notice the signs of how much water going in, how hard you need to hold the water, how long can you hold the water before you expel it..etc. Over time you will start to be better at it.

I would not do it that way by standing in the shower and be among the shit like the way she did it. But you just need to be near your WC. After you jet enough water into you, you just step over to the WC and empty your bowel slowly without pushing the water out. The internal pressure will expel the water out.Repeat it till you see nothing but clear water. But you should do this for a few more times as just one time you see clear water coming out means you are totally cleared out. It just means the lower part of your rectum is clear for now.. but as the upper part start to move more shit down to the lower, just minutes later some shit can come out still. What I do is stay in the toilet a little longer and then do the enema again. It might surprise you that more shit will come out.

So usually i jet a lot more water up my rectum and into my colon a little too.. That way I am cleaning a lot more of my internal to ensure for a few hours, nothing gets push down to my lower rectum chamber.

what she is doing is right but the time taken is too short in my opinion. I usually do it for longer and in fact i would insert my finger or a longer thin object and move it in and out to see if anything is in there still. Yes not for everyone but i like to be certain and well over time you get over this. And think this is more something you have to do to have good clean anal sex with minimum problem.

Let me know if you need more fine tune advice.

Edited by upshot

Guest Guest

Actually it works both ways. Though I always keep myself clean down there, there's no guarantee. It's the law of supply and demand, if he wants me then he has to take the chance if he wants a quickie. I only carry a small pack of lube with me and for an experienced bottom, it is enough. I don't expect any foreplay and he knows just by using his fingers to check me.

We don't need to bullshit each other, I have what he want else he'll walk away. There are times when things are not fully clean, still it's his call. Take it or leave it. Usually I'm worth it and they'll take me quick and dirty. He wants to play then he needs to learn to adapt and wipe after the quickie. A little brown stain is not going to kill his lust. I myself has a bigger mess to clean up since I only carry a small pack of tissues. Sometimes just pulling down my trousers is not enough for him and slowly my clothes got peeled off and thrown on the dirt ground while he'll only unzip to release his tool for sheathing. That's why I don't give a shit to clean up for him.

Otherwise there are those who will spend the time and money to book into a cheap hotel, clean me up and get their money worth. Like they said happy ending cost at least $100 and fuck job cost even more. But don't expect spring chicken.

Actually it works both ways. Though I always keep myself clean down there, there's no guarantee. It's the law of supply and demand, if he wants me then he has to take the chance if he wants a quickie. I only carry a small pack of lube with me and for an experienced bottom, it is enough. I don't expect any foreplay and he knows just by using his fingers to check me.

We don't need to bullshit each other, I have what he want else he'll walk away. There are times when things are not fully clean, still it's his call. Take it or leave it. Usually I'm worth it and they'll take me quick and dirty. He wants to play then he needs to learn to adapt and wipe after the quickie. A little brown stain is not going to kill his lust. I myself has a bigger mess to clean up since I only carry a small pack of tissues. Sometimes just pulling down my trousers is not enough for him and slowly my clothes got peeled off and thrown on the dirt ground while he'll only unzip to release his tool for sheathing. That's why I don't give a shit to clean up for him.

Otherwise there are those who will spend the time and money to book into a cheap hotel, clean me up and get their money worth. Like they said happy ending cost at least $100 and fuck job cost even more. But don't expect spring chicken.

Yes. Because you are speaking as a well worn EXPERIENCED BTM who is already putting it out there for anyone to fuck us. I am writing from the perspective of someone NEW to anal sex.

I am just advising those guys if they want to learn how to do this for the first time, seeking that first experience with a stranger in a ONS situation is NOT the best way to go about it. You run the risk of having a bad experience that will effect how you view about having anal sex. I know of many who only after a long while come to enjoy it but early when they started, they got such bad experiences that they stop trying or just go around tell everyone that anal is dirty or painful..etc.

Is anal sex for everyone? No I don't think so but it should still get a fair shake.

Edited by upshot

Yes. Because you are speaking as a well worn EXPERIENCED BTM who is already putting it out there for anyone to fuck us. I am writing from the perspective of someone NEW to anal sex.

I am just advising those guys if they want to learn how to do this for the first time, seeking that first experience with a stranger in a ONS situation is NOT the best way to go about it. You run the risk of having a bad experience that will effect how you view about having anal sex. I know of many who only after a long while come to enjoy it but early when they started, they got such bad experiences that they stop trying or just go around tell everyone that anal is dirty or painful..etc.

Is anal sex for everyone? No I don't think so but it should still get a fair shake.

Well said, I lost my virginity to someone that I met online, an Arabian man who I don't even remember his name. It was nice to experience sex for the first time, but it would have been much more enjoyable and romantic if done with someone who cares about you. My first time was painful, but it doesn't stop me from enjoying anal sex, but I can't say the same for everyone else. Hence it's really better to do it with someone you trust and love if youre doing it for the first time.

hehehe well I don't know about the "loving" part but sincerity does help, I learned that from a friend. I was curious about anal fun from my dad's hidden old video porn and curiosity got the better of me when I first inserted a pencil inside and it did not hurt much as I put the pencil in my mouth to wet it like what i saw in the porn.

And being a small object at the rubber end, it was not at all painful. It felt weird but you can feel it going in and it felt good the sensation. Problem was when I withdraw the pencil the smell and stain of shit was on it. It was messy and I got curious about how those in porn did it but yet no mess. This was not the period of internet and I was not into homosexual activities and for taking a cock up the ass was what I saw in normal porn between male and female. So it was not something I would relate as gay sex. It just felt good when I inserted the pencil inside and later slightly large items but always messy.

It was only later a year later as I started to get more interested and explore by being a bit more daring to talk to folks about porn and various sex acts. It was during the early days of cycling at the early days of East Coast Park, while resting at a bench, a cross dress guy came and sat next to me. A Malay guy and not bad looking with the light makeup and the soft tee and high shorts. He asked me for the time and over time started talking to me. I was rather nervous as I have heard of such "ladyboys" but was not many around and I think of them not so much as gay but as sissy boys as I have one or two back during the school days. Talk about early days of having XD at Changi Beach, to find one in East Coast park ..that ws my first time seeing one there.

I remember this was close to the chalet area back then. He seem interesting and we somehow got into talking about sex as he was not mincing words as to what he was trying to get at. Guess he want to "makan"  (eat) young boys at the park hahaha ( talk about what I do now at CBP )

Anyway it was from his offering to let me fuck his ass that I got worry about the shit part. Being at that age and already experimenting with small object in my ass and I have had some sex with girls by then. It was not hard to try to push me to try fucking him. I told him about it being dirty and I don't want a mess in public doing with him. He told me that he was clean inside. Thus I ask him how he did it? That is when he told me about using the water hose at home to clear out his iinside. It was my first gay fuck and he was really good in how he got me hard with a long blowjob for a long while as we have to stop once in a while for fear of being seen though it was already like 8pm but East Coast Park even then was still with people walking by.  And when I got to the task of putting it inside him, he was pretty tight and in those days there was no condom. So that sensation was more intense and the fear of shit also loom over me but it felt too good as i get into it. And he was right, there was no shit no smell.

When we finished, he pass me his number to call if I want to meet for more fun. He looked to me about mid to late 20s. Yes he has a penis but I was very nervous about touching it and he made no effort to try to get me to touch it. Anyway, I did contact him a few more time to meet and fuck. Why not, he gave it to me more easy then it was to get it from girls which my ex girl only let me do it a few times. So I got to the point where I took up the courage ask him how to clean my ass as I confess that I have had a pencil up my ass and it felt nice. Dare not tell him i use anything more then a pencil. Then one day he invite me to his flat when he was sure his parent and sibling were not in. And in that small toilet that day, I learn what enema was all about. It was a life changer for me heheh.. He did later show me how to play with my ass and even us his finger inside me which send me to the moon. But he does not top so I never got to have his penis in me. But it was a start. It was not long later, I started with large items and then it a daring cycling session around Fort Road and the reclaim land that I come to have my first cock inside me.

So yes, it is good to have someone who introduce you to the finer pointers about anal cleaning and sex. If someone is willing to help you learn, there is no rushing as it is not a selfish act of getting your ass or you fucking his ass. That part is a given. But the willingness to help a young guy who know nothing about this act learn it at a pace he can appreciate and understand it better.

Damn another long essay ..sorry.. got carried away as always hehe.  Thus I always have a softspot for XD sissy boys.. And in time got to know a few more of them at Changi and even hang out with a few of them for a number of years as friends and lovers.

Guest ricky

Upshot,thanks for the detailed writing. Certainly,its helpful for newbie.sidetracked a bit,based on your years of experiences and observations about friends,is it true that a person who gets fucked often,bottom,will turn more soft and sissy as time goes by(as he continued in the act)?

First time do it, is always painful but the more you do it, it will less painful and you will slowly tend to enjoy it, important things is who are you doing it with? It depend on whether that person is experience doing it or 1st time. Experience person who do fucking will tend to be very careful not to hurt the other person but if 1st time doing it? Gosh, you will feel like your are in hell. I remembered the first time I got fucked by a marry man when I was only 16 years old. I didn't know I was been raped. I was very young at that times. I just know that it was so painful and it was bleeding so badly. I even had a high fever on the next day. As I getting older, I think it back, I slowly knew that that was the moment of being raped. So many years had passed. I just forget and forgive that person who had done that to me at that times. Anyway, That person had passed away so many years now! Today, I was a top when I was young and now, I became a flex. Once in a while, I still enjoy myself being a bottom but depend who I am having sex with. I had no more fear being a bottom. I just relax myself & enjoy the fun. For those who first time trying or had done that before, you just have to relax so you will not feel so much painful during the play! That is my 20 over years experience in my life! :thumb:   

Edited by Uji

Upshot,thanks for the detailed writing. Certainly,its helpful for newbie.sidetracked a bit,based on your years of experiences and observations about friends,is it true that a person who gets fucked often,bottom,will turn more soft and sissy as time goes by(as he continued in the act)?

Not me. I don't know how to be that type that make all that womanly noise, get sissy soft and "manja" . I can't even act that way if I wanted to.

There are the sissy boy mannerism from the really feminine ones, there are the middle of the road type too but the more str8 acting guys are just that str8 acting. I guess some might play act like a feminine person as sex  play but just because you get anal fuck often will change your "DNA" or personality to being more woman hahahaha I doubt it.

If you are like that, soft or sissy ( from mild to very woman acting ) you most likely all along like that but you are now becoming more comfortable being who you really are more and more as you come out. Some soft guys play act that macho shit str8 being a closet so I guess overtime, especially if they finally come out of the closet, they act more like themselves. Same for the XD "ladies" i know before. They do have that feminine side and can't hide it. Like Kumar, our indian comedian like that. But I know of XD who once out of their female dressing, will go back to normal life at work complete str8 acting.

I am all str8 acting all the time and never felt that need to act soft because I know i am not. I might bend over like a bitch and submit to your hard fucking but hell if you piss me off or do something I don't like.. I might well be the worst physical brute you ever encountered and manhandle you. Speaking as a former NS Police office, rugby player and brown belt karate-ka. heheheh

To each their own.  Don't try to fit the stereotype. Be what you are... true to yourself if you can.

Edited by upshot

Guest patrick

Questions to the more experienced btms here........ does a guy's dick get weaker over time if he gets penetrated too often?  Weaker as in harder for him to get and sustain an erection.

Questions to the more experienced btms here........ does a guy's dick get weaker over time if he gets penetrated too often?  Weaker as in harder for him to get and sustain an erection.

From my own personal perspective and with a little observational interest in science. To comment base on the way the question was asked, we have to note that the question contain two distinctive subjects that can happen irrespective of the other.

The natural progression of a male's ability to get and hold an erection from a young to matured age in itself opens up a wide spectrum of mental and physical rationale on the subject of sexual arousal in each of us. Be it in in combination or separated, There is no science to confirm that one act will lead to the same end result effect when it come to anal sex or sex in general for that matter. Heterosexual or homosexual. heh.

I think we need to understand how a human body works. There are a combination of mental and physical motivation at work here.

Even after I tell you how my body/mind works where sex is concern, it is not going to represent the same values for you or anyone for that matter. For example, let me use a 5 numbered combination lock analogy. The way to unlocking my sexual appetite 'combination lock' might be different to yours for example. Say mine are 10-26-65-34-78 and yours 39-26-65-34-78. You see this example where I change but one number set to say we are closely similar BUT just the different of one set can mean something totally different in how we mentally and physically experience sex or the period of one's life. Not sure if I got my point across correctly heheh

The boring bits to skip if you are not into science:  Yes to a certain degree, in general, biology tells us a young person will have penile erection more often whether he thinks about it or not especially once a sexual thought or imagery presents itself. And for a older man in his later years will be less sexually active and even lose their ability to have or hold an erection. It is a natural basic reaction in either case that is encoded in all of us as a mean to procreate and multiply as a human species. That is first and forth most primal directive. Not because it FEEL GOOD to do it.  Sure we have progressed further along in our evolution path ( for better or worst) and discover that there is such a thing as gay partnership and yes gay sex. And not just us human but it also exits in a portion of the animal kingdom too. We human just added abstract philosophy into the sex act  as thinking apes do. But for the animal kingdom, it is just an instinctive action that is encoded in them. Like that concept or not. It is there and you can not stop or deny it.

Back to the heart of the matter : Heterosexual or homosexual I doubt our sexual "perks and falls" are any difference. Some may have a longer sex life then another for a variety of reasons and I feel it is more a mental thing then a physical. I say that qualifying the fact that Viagra among other sex drugs are available to prolong that physical ability. That means the body is not will but the mind is.

The fact that a man put his dick in me a lot and I love that has not made me soft in my mannerism and no it did not make my cock soft, not have or hold an erection EVEN when I am feeling fully hot and sexed-up like a bitch in heat. heh. I know many BTMs who has and not have an erection when penetrated. I know of BTMs who have erection and some with big cocks (including sissy) but they will still not fuck another guy. And yes flex BTMs do fuck even sisters. So the bottom line is NO one is the same and can be considered "the standard" and there is no way to answer you definitively. Just go with the flow bro.

Oh yes, in my case, I don't get an erection when fucked or cumming, I have not much of an erection most times. Why? I am a diabetic and one of the medical symptoms over time is my blood pressure is lower in the lower body portion. Those among us who are like me will attest to that or not, as some may be too embarrassed to say or admit to this illness. This is not AIDS so don;t get embarrassed about it. It's an illness that can effect 1 in 6 person. There are also other medical reasons for it apart from the reasons of being old. You could be old but it is not the reason why you have problem getting hard or staying hard due to your lack of exercise and/or diet. You could have chronic mental stress that cause that too. I had sex with a guy who was 63 years old and he had quite the boner on him and he know how to use it.

For my case, I am lucky in that I love getting nailed in my ass more then i want to top. I have fucked guys and girls as a bisexual for a long while though with a bias to guys nailing me way more and have been only with guys the last 15 years. So not being hard all the time is no biggie to me unless you are looking to get fucked by me. An no I will not and have not want to care to take a fucking LABEL as to my sexuality. I define who I am even if I have to stand alone. I know there are those purist gay assholes who think are either with US or with THEM mentality. Fuck them. Str8 people don't see slices of various gay types, to them, we are all queers under on LUMP heh. opps getting off topic.

But even when I was fine pre-diabetic and getting a big boner easily, I am seldom hard when a guy is in me. I lose the boner the moment I start to enjoy the cock inside me. That is not entirely a mental thing or worst ....a "BTM thing" It is just a state of physical and mind experiencing the moment and choose let the cock be in a soft state since it is not being used at that moment in time. It's how I feel.

But yes like almost all good things, there is an end or damping down over time. I am not talking about being old or not get an erection. Sometime we get so used to doing something, we need more to get that same "high". Getting fucked the first time is not the same as you do it more over time. Same like a cock or toy hitting my prostate. Back then, hitting it, I would have precum like no end. It just kept flowing. But as you do it more over time and possibly age, it takes more stimulant to get me to pre-cum as much. For me now, it is bigger then cock size toys that gets me the best orgasm and for some other guys even bigger toys or other form of acts and stimulant. good or bad, don't judge.

But do i like still like cocks? Fuck Yes of course! But that is a different "high" I get. In sex, there are so many variety of satisfaction I get into experiencing. Some have an even wider range then me and others just the simple acts of cuddling and kiss is already high. To each their own. Sex is about relating and willing to listen to what your sexual partner like and try to get them there. And if that is not what you like to do, then change partners. No use hanging on with someone who is not entirely into you.

Anyone telling you it has to be THIS or THAT or NOT AT ALL..is kidding themselves or just talking about themselves  "as the standard" and refuse to see things in any other way. Human beings are too complex to be categorized so easily.

Be yourself. Be happy with what you are as a person. And if you have a problem with erection and worry like I know some TOPs do especially when they lose that ability to get a good erection to fuck a BTM or not at all as they age, it can be a very challenging thing about being a man or calling oneself a TOP. But you have to know your ability to top or not DOES NOT DEFINE YOU. Sex is just one part of one's life which is multi-faceted. It's not the end of the world and you should not have to give everything up sexually.

The same goes for BTMs . Don't let your present predicament defined you with shame when older and seen as less attractive or an arrogant bastard mentality when you are young and popular with all the TOPS demanding to fuck and pamper you. We all go thru the gamut of aging like it or not. Enjoy the adoration while it last and be humble for it.

Being able to adjust to changes around you and your ever maturing body will best prepare you for the coming future. And no ....you CAN NOT have it all.

And NO, I did not will myself to like anal sex because of my medical condition. Just a happy chance that it did. I just love the sensation of having something in me, hehehe  But I do agree, i have one less option which is to TOP when I feel like it or asked of me. Yes I have tried Viagra and got a hard-on but nah. Being diabetic, i have to be careful as it mean high blood is my next issue and Viagra is not always a good things for people with heart condition or approaching heart condition. Still ...not that motivated about it even if i can take viagra or whatever drug.

Thus I always tell people to try all the options open to you. Don't limit yourself base on what other people say. Find out for yourself what's right for you.

It's more a mental thing with most things in life. When the head is happy, the body is happy ....most of the time.

That's just my 2 cents.

Note: Between jobs... a bit too free to write hahahah

Edited by upshot

Guest Guest

For bottoms here, do u ever feel that it doesn't feel as shiok after a while to be fucked? For me, it becomes a motion after after a few encounters. It does not hurt but neither does it feel pleasurable either. You can just feel the thing in and out of your ass.

Anyone in a similar situation and what do u do abt it?

For bottoms here, do u ever feel that it doesn't feel as shiok after a while to be fucked? For me, it becomes a motion after after a few encounters. It does not hurt but neither does it feel pleasurable either. You can just feel the thing in and out of your ass.

Anyone in a similar situation and what do u do abt it?

Being gay or even Bi is more a state of mind I would say.

Gay SEX is NOT TUNED biologically to work like it does for str8 couple sex. At the end of the day, our sexual organ is still tuned for physical pleasure to motivate procreation between female and male. That is a biological truth you can not dispute.

We may have developed the mental inclination for sexual inclination toward another male but we are still using the same male anatomy to perform the sex act. How the asshole ended up being the hole for a penis I guess is over time it seem to logically "work" hehehe.. just like a vagina, it is just another hole for the lack of a better word. I am only speculating and wish I was a fly on the cave wall to see which caveman "invented" it. hahah Evolution has not 'improved'  on the design.

I wrote about this in another part of this thread on how what stimulation you feel or like that fucking in/out sensation is really around the sphincter muscle of the anal opening. Once inside past that muscle, you really can't feel anything much. This is biologically a fact. stick your finger inside feel it for yourself. You feel your finger touching the wall but the wall interior offers you no sensation of your finger moving about inside. All the action is at the sphincter muscle and exterior. That is why people love bring rimmed. By the way, the interior of a vagina is also about the same. There is not much sensation nerve inside.

Thus some like us are into large toys. Of course that does not mean we have to keep getting bigger and bigger toys to feel anything overtime. I notice for me, so long as it stays bigger then the average size cock going in and out and deep, I am able to still maintain a high I love.

The one thing your inner anal chamber can sense is pressure of something that stretch your inside. That is how and why you know WHEN TO GO SHIT. When the pressure of too much dodo is at your anal doorway, you get that urge to go toilet. THAT IS what your asshole uis design to do. Not sex. Something some of us might have forgotten about heheheh

But to people like me who are into anal sex and experimented with other items insertions, we somehow developed or have our brain "cross-wired" to treat the stretching out sensation, the shitting urges in combination with penetration of object or cock especially larger then normal size... you get this pleasure sensation that's hard to explain to people in words. Does it make us want to cum, not really. It is not like jerking off your cock till you get triggered to cum. The only time penetration got me to autocum was due to the cock hitting the prostate gland and that was some long while back and I have not been able to do it again. heh.  So no, as btm overtime you will lose that ability to get the same high as we did the first time we did it. This is because the rectum was not designed for sex.

But a top is not the same in that, they are fucking a hole that is sheathed over the cock like it does in a vagina thus to them this is like NORMAL sex. There is no difference. So btm lose out? Maybe. For me I found another way and I guess that is why there are many others like me who are into sex toys and other stuff in the world around us. People can call us weird including gay people but really, if sex is all it is... who is to say what you are willing to do for the sexual high. And you think "size queens" are about slutty guys... now you know why they like bigger cocks.

Being gay is NOT ALL ABOUT SEX. So if you moan for the fact that btm has the least to gain from being gay. That is not the right way to look at your life.

I could write more but i think at least on the reason of why your ass feel less like it use to, that's about it. It's science. But it should be added that be you gay or str8..even with the best sex you can get from someone, people still do stray or even have less and less sex. Especially married couples heheheh... So even with the best organs to compliment each other, people still do not enjoy it all the time.

Edited by upshot

Being gay or even Bi is more a state of mind I would say.

Gay SEX is NOT TUNED biologically to work like it does for str8 couple sex. At the end of the day, our sexual organ is still tuned for physical pleasure to motivate procreation between female and male. That is a biological truth you can not dispute.

-------------------------------------------------.........................................................................................---------------------------------------------------------

Being gay is NOT ALL ABOUT SEX. So if you moan for the fact that btm has the least to gain from being gay. That is not the right way to look at your life.

I could write more but i think at least on the reason of why your ass feel less like it use to, that's about it. It's science. But it should be added that be you gay or str8..even with the best sex you can get from someone, people still do stray or even have less and less sex. Especially married couples heheheh... So even with the best organs to compliment each other, people still do not enjoy it all the time.

Thank you again for sharing your detailed experiences, tips, etc on the subject of anal sex, cleaning out (douching, etc), and so on and so forth.

I may have missed it, but I don't see any advice/tips on safe sex. 

In my case whenever I bottom, I always insist on safe sex and ask for condoms to be used, otherwise I'd rather stick to mutual masturbation,; of course after a fair bit of foreplay, kissing, cuddling, etc etc.

In my early days long before the prominence of STDs, AIDS etc, I was more gungho and loved the feel of hot fluids cumming into my anal chute. But with more knowledge on the subject, I'd rather live to have more sex on another day. LOL...

If my partner starts to lose control and wants to enter me, I manouevre  my body such that he cannot enter me, grab his tool and jerk him slowly to climax.

On the subject of sensual feelings within the anal canal,I have once or twice managed to have an anal orgasm.

This is when my lover is a sexual athlete and can go on and on pumping inside of me  without cumming. Its a strange sensation when you feel your thighs sort of cramping up and you cum like a woman (quite in reverse backwards).

Then your penis has alife of its own and you grow hard and auto cum.

Whenever you feel gthe sensation of good sex, both the outside and inside walls also feel the good sensation.

Furthermore if you have a considerate lover, who takes the time to "make love" to you instead of just fucking you; who prepares you for the final onslaught including lubricating your properly, any pain will hardly be noticeable. Trust me - one bottom to another.

Enjoy Prof UpShot.

JUST WANT TO ADD a DSICLAMER:

I am not AN EXPERT.

I am my own experiences and one who indulge in anal fun a little more then just cocks, to be blant. I am beyond that as many know from my other comments here and other threads. Because of what I like to practice, I share to help others less privy or note sure what to ask.

I do a lot of reading to confirm my physical indulgence and to see if medically I an doing fine or causing harm to myself. I have harmed myself though not seriously in the course of my sexual fun. I just like to help others avoid them. If I am unsure I will always say so. I will not come on strongly stating I know it all and hold the final answers to whatever questions on the subject. I am just offering a perspective(s) you may or may not know. i encourage people to find answers for themselves that works for them. Sometimes, depending on the question, the answer might well be unique for you. Sometime one answer does not fit all 

I like to think, I contributed or start a conversation which would get people in for a frank discussion to exchange ideas even if it might be wrong. But at least gets us closer to the truth thru passionate and civilized commentaries.  I am a closet person and will stay so thus this is my way to help those around me. especially the closets ones.

I do this NOT to SELF PROMOTE for sex or draw attention to me.

I put up links in my comments for ways anyone can contact me for a friendly chat or questions. My BW detailed profile says it all about me. If anything sexually is going to happen it would not be immediate ONS invitation. and LTR is never my thing ever but I am open to friendship and maybe friendship with 'benefits' in extreme situation. But for the latter, it takes times and there has to be elements of commonality and respect for each other. And most horny tops have no patience for that so this process helps me weed out the superficial ones who only thinks with their cocks.

Beside, as it stands, I encounter enough cruising strangers for sex at CBP; my playground (though not lately) and only if the guy's interesting and we agree mutually to do it and only protected sex and NO swallow. I have other "toys" options at home. So I am patience. heh.

I write this to clarify. 

Examples,  for other especially BTMs who write me privately to stop trying to draw attention with my comments, not happy I am promoting anal toys, asking me to stop with the long winding essays and ............yes, guys who just want to fuck me after reading, watch me perform anal toy acts and/or think I am going to give them special orgasm. heh I respect that they are direct and not bullshitting about their intent. But it is not my way or reason for writing. Besides 99.9% of them will not reply me after I tell them that. So much for civilized friendship. LOL.

BW is a special place for me, as such I cant not think of it solely as a hook-up joint. I separate sex and people very clearly. I still do both with the same person but that does not happen overnight.

Just because one offers, the other has got to take it. That is not right. The 'personal inter-relation' matters. The sex part is easy. The issues that comes after sex are not.

So that's me. Sorry if what I write offends a portion of you. I am tired having to explain myself time and time again thru each private messages. A lot of typing and personalizing each reply I make. leh heheh... Why? Because I care enough.

Cheers...

Edited by upshot

Guest Guest

It is apparent that different bodies react differently to anal sex.

As a seasoned bottom, what I wrote previously is based on my own body and experience.

The most important is that my anal region is very sensitive. This is what I'm born with I guess, like everybody is born with some unseen unusual physical attributes.

But that didn't mean I'll put out for any Tom Dick or Horny. It's easy for me to enjoy being fucked doesn't mean I want to be a slut. Initially it was quite a surprise to me that men would find me attractive because I'm naturally bulky and muscular. I used to think that men prefer sissies. It was fun to have constant sex since my physical attributes are attractive to gay men. Even though I was choosy, I was merrily having sex round the block and had an easy reputation. To keep some sense of modesty amongst the gossipy gay circle, I had to learn to keep my sex in tight control.

Surprise of surprise, men started buying me gifts to gain entry into me. Some called me shallow but to get something for sex when I'm also enjoying it, I don't know why I should say no. I don't get much but once the news spread around, I became a cheap alternative to massage HE or hunting in saunas(before gay apps). I didn't ask for it but then I don't mind getting it. But then they always get back their money worth and come back for more. I also discovered that gifts actually helped me to restrict the men to those who really want me badly, not just those who think I'm an easy lay no harm trying. I'm usually take it out leave it attitude.

Though every part of me is all man, that sensitive anal zone is my death zone. Once he got it inside, I'm completely changed to a submissive hungry bottom. This is the part that scared me most but I can't help myself. I can only describe that for me, the feeling is like having another set of nerves as sensitive as those on the cock head but spread out in the anal entrance. Imagine when you stroke your cock head, once the feeling starts you stroke harder and faster to get to orgasm, you can't stop. Unfortunately or fortunately for me, these nerves are not directly linked to my balls but linked to my nipples and feet. My nipples and feet are somehow linked to my cock that eventually linked to my balls. I get the same siok feelings but I don't cum easily. The siok feelings spread to my nipples and feet then to my whole body before reaching my cock and balls. Can you imagine your whole body siok but you don't know where to rub hard to get to orgasm yet everywhere you rub get you that siok feeling? You don't want to touch your cock because it goes straight to your balls and the orgasm achieved is very mild compared to anal sex. Very few tops understand that now my whole body is my sex organ. That is why now I'm feeling like an army of sex ant creeping around my whole body and I want the top to scratch me all over. Yet he had to keep on pumping my anal to feed the feelings from my anal to my body. I bump against him, I rub our bodies together tightly, he slam me, he pinched me, he rubbed me, he slapped my butt. Anything rough will stimulate my body. I'm not a pretty sight earnestly seeking to push him for more simulations. With the aid of the pleasures of him hitting my G-spot continuously, I can easily autocum. I think few bottoms are as intense as me and give the top that much pleasures.

That's why the only way to control is not even agree to sex. It's actually quite easy when I'm not penetrated and being picky with take it or leave it attitude. That would usually put off those casual ones.

Yet those who had enjoyed the other side of me or heard about it, would do anything to please me because as soon as they got it inside, let the fun begin. I guess it is mutual that he want me badly enough to please me and now want his payback fun no hold barred.

Guest Guest

I don't understand why you call me a troll writer.

Just remember that anal sex is between 2 consenting adults.

If you're the squeamish gu niang type, don't bother to try. Better yet, don't bother to read. Below is not for the squeamish types, you've been warned.

One test of cleanliness is when the top ask you to stick yourself with your finger then sniff it and lick it. I'm the take it or leave it type so I'll tell him that after that he has to lick the source. To tell the truth, our anal will naturally secrete juices to keep it moisturized and healthy. That it why you see recommendation not to over clean it and dry it out that will cause irritations or infections.

This secretion has a trademark musky smell. When I'm clean, it cannot be mama lemon kind of fresh fragrance cleanliness. If you want that, stay out out the adult kitchen where the men do more nasty things than cooking. I don't need to explain this to him at all. He should already know that as an adult male, I have this musky smell.

In fact I want to test him to see if he is actually turned on by my musky smell. One man's meat is another man's poison, many men are turned on by my smell. That's why I said cleanliness is both ways. Yet sometimes when I actually smell too strong down there, they still want to do me. Though sometimes I do volunteer to allow him to take me to hotel to clean me up.

That's why I said it is between consenting adults. That little bit of brown stain sometimes happened because I'm offering my anal for his sexual pleasures, that anal has that function so what do you expect can happen. You want to complain then leave it. The female part also has the same problem during irregular menstrual cycle, sometimes straight men accidentally see brownish red yet they don't complain.

I cannot explain why sometimes during missionary we both can see some brown stains where we are coupling and some smell spread, he still pound away. I'm the one who's embarrassed of course. But if he want me so badly that he don't mind, then I'll rather leave it to him to make the decision whether to stop for cleaning up. Then there are also those who do mind and pack me into the showers to use his cock as the cleaning piston to let the running water wash away the brown stains as they come out.

Please note that I'm not purposely leaving shit in there for the weird &lt;&lt;Don't Feed The Troll&gt;&gt; fetish. I'm basically clean but shit still can happen sometimes. I still prefer clean fun and have not actually met a &lt;&lt;Don't Feed The Troll&gt;&gt; fetish. I don't even allow golden showers. I'm vanilla to some and also too unbelievable to others, yeah so? whatever lah.

Turns me on to see a guy had a hardon just for me, and to later let him enter me and shot his load into me. Yet not much sexual pleasure for me except feeling him pumping in and out and hitting the end of the tunnel...

How to get pleasure as a btm?

Edited by Winnie

Toys...... hahahahahah

Turns me on to see a guy had a hardon just for me, and to later let him enter me and shot his load into me. Yet not much sexual pleasure for me except feeling him pumping in and out and hitting the end of the tunnel...

How to get pleasure as a btm?

Winnie, let me give you a tip I learnt in my earlier days. Go missionary, lie back. Use your saliva one ONE finger, make little circles on the area where your cock shaft and cock head meets, on the underside. Its where you pull the foreskin down, right under the peehole. Just resist the urge to use the whole hand and go fast. Slow, tiny circles. As if your cock is a girl's clit. When youre about to cum, stop. Your cum will just ooze out and you'll feel an orgasm, but it's better - you can go for round 2 immediately.

Learnt that from some website a long time back. Pretty soon you won't need the finger.

Edited by btmslut

Winnie, let me give you a tip I learnt in my earlier days. Go missionary, lie back. Use your saliva one ONE finger, make little circles on the area where your cock shaft and cock head meets, on the underside. Its where you pull the foreskin down, right under the peehole. Just resist the urge to use the whole hand and go fast. Slow, tiny circles. As if your cock is a girl's clit. When youre about to cum, stop. Your cum will just ooze out and you'll feel an orgasm, but it's better - you can go for round 2 immediately.

Learnt that from some website a long time back. Pretty soon you won't need the finger.

Thanks I will try that while being pumped, hope can find my 2nd man to fill me up soon, my butt plug no longer do the trick

It feels like the shit is coming out

hehehe  Of course it should. That is what you rectum was built for. It has sensory nerves on the inner wall that will sense objects is inside be it faeces, cock or other objects. The moment it sense that, it produces that urge to expel or at least give you that urge to go toilet to let it out. Take sometime to get use to that. 

A clear out rectum will go a long way to helping you rewire and enjoy that "filled up" sensation and clm down your fear that shit is going to come out if you relax and flow with the sensation.

Edited by upshot

It might also be easier to ease it in if you have a bottle of good lube.

To use the bottle as an 'opener' to ease the way or to use the lube inside the bottle? hahahahaha  sorry too easy not to write this.

IT feels deliciously grotesque. Like you are trying to take a really big pop and it keeps getting crammd deeper inside you, and the a na l hole muscles are massaging against it beautifully... and when he pulls out it's like heaven sometimes, but when it's put back in it hurts but you're glad it's back. I find it is all about the pleasure and the pain. The pain makes the pleasure even more pleasurable, and the pleasur emakes the pain even more painful. The more you do it the more addicted to it you will get, until all you wanna do is lay in bed with boys and toys up/in filling your little girly a n a l an us.........

Beware of trolls from we are against pinkdot lurking here, pretending to be one of us. 'Btmforyou' seems like one. Trying to lure one if us and repost your massages in their site to demonize us!

thats why be mindful of how you write and post...expletives with intimate details are generally magnets attracting the wrong kind of attention from the wrong kinda people

How does it feel to get fucked?

<Sensitive post removed my GM> Please do not post any sensitive materials which might get everyone fucked. Thank you.

Joke aside, it depends largely on the adopted position, as different parts of your body will feel sore. But of course your ahole will be the sorest of them all. Use plenty of lub, go slow and easy, breathe.

It also helps if you dun have too high an expectation. There's a high chance of disappointment - cos this is the real world: a sad world filled with warts, cold sores, skin diseases, ED, micro-penises, and what's not.

• 3 weeks later...

most of my 1st meetups were not bad enough.. since i chat a bit and exchange pics to make sure i don't get some wierd surprises.. i dont like such face palm moments..so i make sure its all clear...But there are few stories  ~~~

i met him at his house..1st meet after few chats.. he had his frends playing games in the living room..i was not comfortable them seeing me but he said they dont care..so just went in..His frends just said Hi and went on with thier games.. Got into his room, stripped naked and he was good at kissing n sucking and a good bottom..Had a good decent fun..not bad..

The weird moment started when we went to shower together.. I was like ok no issues.. He was soaping me and suddenly he collapsed..fell on bathroom slippery floor.. i was petrified.. lucky his head didnt bang the toilet bowl..or else it would have been a mess with head injury.. somehow i held him up and pat his face..it was slippery with soap..he wasnt responding.. i sprinkled water on his face and slowly he started to get back.. n he got up as if nothing happened.. He continued the talk that he been talking before he collapsed..He doesnt remember anything in between.. i was shocked and he acted as if nothing happened.. Then he got up again and in 30 secs again started to collapse but i caught him again.. this time i gave him a good slap for him to regain conscious and shouted at him shaking him a bit to make him realize.. I brought him out and make him sit on his bed.. and asked him if he is alright..any issues ..any medical issues he got that he is collapsing.. Bcoz we both r nude if anything happens its gonna be super wierd.. his frends are outside.. Lucky he said he is fine & He is not sure either. He is surprised to know that he fainted as well..I guessed may b he sniffed a lot of Poppers when i was fucking him.. ;) gave him some water..Made sure he was alright and i left his house.. Praying it all went well and god bless he should be fine..

that was one of the most shocking after fun effects i had had...

1st meetup with a guy: met a guy when chatting and went out in a car. Received a BJ and deep throat in a dimly lit parking lot.

BJ feels a bit odd, but he deep throats very well. I can feel my whole length going all into his hungry mouth. It was an out of earth expericence

Thrusted his throat a bit in the end and ended CIM.

Unforgettable

• G_M changed the title to Feeling after being fucked for the first time + How Does It Feel To Get Fucked? (compiled)
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.