Male HQ

[Hiv Support Group] Looking For People Who Are Hiv + Poz For Poz (Compiled)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi. I m looking for LTR with fellow poz/UD.

Myself: Chn, 40, flex btm. 165cm 80kg. Muscular stocky build. UD for few years already. Am financially independent. Loves travelling, music, movies, shopping, nature. Gyms 4x a week. Dislikes cf, wild orgies & the like. Not into saunas. Am a scorpio, so would prefer fellow water or earth signs. I love muscles hehe. Down to earth.

You: Mature >45 yrs old. Muscular stocky build like me. Prefer flex top. Similar hobbies like me so we can do things & grow together. Looking to settle down. 

If this is you, and i m what you're looking for, hit me up! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/29/2023 at 5:22 PM, PosPOZ2023 said:

Hi all

I have recently been diagnosed poz and been on treatment for a month. 
would like to find out if there’s a chat group (telegram/WhatsApp) I could join?

thanks 

J

I would like to start the telegram group for us to share experience and support. You can pm me. Group will be discreet and screened through and non-judgmental. 

3 hours ago, Sonador said:

I would like to start the telegram group for us to share experience and support. You can pm me. Group will be discreet and screened through and non-judgmental. 

Please note that hiv+ members may not be comfortable to show their contacts on the chat group. Please ensure security and  privacy if you are going to set it up and be sensitive

Edited by Balestier
  • 1 month later...