Male HQ

[Hiv Support Group] Looking For People Who Are Hiv + Poz For Poz (Compiled)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

Need some help urgently. I am currently taking Teevir (generic of Atripla). I seek treatment and buy my medication from Thailand. Unfortunately with the current travel restrictions I am not able to go to BKK to buy my medication. If anyone knows of any local sellers who carry Teevir or Atripla,  can you please message me? I need to get 2-3 months medication to tide over the travel restriction period.

Thanks in advance  to anyone who might be able to help or provide me with info!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey, if anyone is willing to share, how much do you have to pay for your treatment and like, how do you afford the cost of treatment? Thanks in advance!

Edit: Btw I did not test positive, but I'm asking out of curiosity because I heard treatment can be quite expensive :)

Edited by 98boi
On 4/25/2020 at 7:58 PM, 98boi said:

Hey, if anyone is willing to share, how much do you have to pay for your treatment and like, how do you afford the cost of treatment? Thanks in advance!

Edit: Btw I did not test positive, but I'm asking out of curiosity because I heard treatment can be quite expensive :)

i payed nothing since diagnosed, free med and medical check up here in malaysia if you poz

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/30/2020 at 8:53 PM, miketan16 said:

Hello, have been diagnosed for close to two years now. i've been on meds and maintaining an undetectable viral load ever since. Would be happy to know others in the same boat for chats, coffee, or something more :)

good to know maintaining and undetectable, 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/28/2019 at 7:58 AM, Chiguy222 said:

For those poz in KL, discreet and need a chat partner. 

I'm diagnosed not too long ago and on meds now. Still not disclosed my condition to anyone yet, so it will be anonymous chats. 

Feeling good and healthy and still doing the same activities like going to gym, hiking, outings. It's a long road ahead and hope to meet and share experiences with other poz friends in KL

hi which part in kl u living ?

On 2/17/2020 at 2:42 PM, Newdiagnosed said:

Hi guys, I can connect you to a discreet support group if you like, chat me on telegram at H0Pe5s I you're keen.

#update I have stepped down as the group admin and have handed over to a new named Calvin, his telegram ID is @cityjayzee

text u in telegram 

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if I'm posting this in the right topic but here goes:

HIV Rapid Test 4th Gen charges:

DSC (Kelantan Lane) $20+

Anteh (Geylang) $100

dtap $150+

Anyone knows where I can get a 4th gen test at about the same rate as DSC? Their current appt date is a month away. Thanks in advance buddy!